𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓�...

By Eroticaaddict

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move... More

➪ ONE
➪ TWO
➪ THREE
➪FOUR
➪FIVE
➪SIX
➪SEVEN
➪EIGHT
➪ NINE
➪TEN
➪ELEVEN
➪TWELVE
➪THIRTEEN
➪FOURTEEN
➪FIFTEEN
➪SIXTEEN
➪SEVENTEEN
➪EIGHTEEN
➪NINETEEN
➪TWENTY
➪TWENTY ONE
➪TWENTY TWO
➪TWENTY THREE
➪TWENTY FOUR
➪TWENTY FIVE
➪TWENTY SIX
➪TWENTY SEVEN
➪TWENTY EIGHT
➪TWENTY NINE
➪THIRTY
➪THIRTY TWO
➪THIRTY THREE
➪THIRTY FOUR
➪THIRTY FIVE
➪THIRTY SIX
➪THIRTY SEVEN
➪THIRTY EIGHT
➪THIRTY NINE
➪FORTY
➪FORTY ONE
➪FORTY TWO
➪FORTY THREE
➪FORTY FOUR
➪FORTY FIVE
➪FORTY SIX
➪FORTY SEVEN
➪FORTY EIGHT
➪FORTY NINE
➪FIFTY

➪THIRTY ONE

35.4K 725 261
By Eroticaaddict

"That's your idea of a party?" I ask my brother who is currently on the other line of my device. It was past dark and I was just now ending the work day. I've been working since eight am this morning, desiring to get everything under control for when we leave town soon. The trip to Savannah won't be much since the plane ride will only be six hours and thirty nine minutes long, but handling hotels and making sure things as far as meetings and appearances will be set was my top priority.

James chuckles lightly. "Of course. There will be all types of women there. The food will be great like always, and I'm paying the bartender at the end of the night so there will be free drinks all night. How much better could this get?" He asks. I can hear the excitement in his voice as he speaks about this party.

"Im not much of a party guy though" I remind him. I've never been, even when we were younger. I could never understand why people would get all dressed up just to go and get sweaty around people who were sluggish and drunk.

My brother hums, already knowing. "Yeah, but you know how we party. It won't be as loud and wild. It'll be classy." He says and I shrug. After a long day is a party what I need? Or should I just go back to my apartment and relax?

"Is it okay if I bring Sienna?" I ask and he immediately speaks.

"Of course".

"Alright" I say quickly, trying to hide my annoyed tone. I know that this little crush James has on Sienna will be harmless as long as I'm there but just knowing that he wants a taste of her doesn't sit well with me.

Arriving at my apartment is like greatness each time. Just the aura here is enough to make me want to live here forever, and if things continue to go the way that they are going, I just might. As long as Sienna wants to.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't start to imagine a life with Sienna. I get that sudden rush of adrenaline with a overwhelming feeling of calmness each time I think about how things may go. If we continue to progress in our relationship things will be great. I feel as if we can help each other grow, and it's proven every time I look at myself in the mirror.

Sienna has changed things inside me, mentally wise. She has me making decisions and not only thinking of myself, which is what I'm used to doing. I never thought about others, as one could see. I would work and enjoy the many luxuries I had. But that was never enough. I had all of the big things, all I needed were the small things.

And Sienna is the small thing that I needed. I just wish she wasn't so self conscious about things here. She doesn't like when I spend my money on her, and she won't let me take care of her. Which is another pro to the contract she signed. Now I can just say that taking care of her the way I want is because of the contract, when in reality it's just something I want to do for her. I don't want her to stress. I hate to see her angry or even the slightest of upset. When I met her I saw that her boss had this weird obsession with being in her business, mixing that with having a full on crush on her. And it's not just in my head.

I so badly want her to quit her job and allow me to take care of her. She gets up every morning to go and work at a bookstore where I'm sure no one even appreciates her. And I'm sure she doesn't make the amount of money she should. I mean, if she did she would have had a better car than what she had. And on that note, I'm glad her car is totaled. Now she'll be forced to have Hudson—an experienced driver, take her where she needs to go. But I'll definitely buy her a car.

I don't want her to feel as if she is completely immobilized—which reminds me that we will visit a store one day this week. I want to buy a few things for us to enjoy in the bedroom.

Speaking of bedrooms, I wonder if she's seen the room I had for her. It isn't exactly organized, but it is filled with books. All types of books. Books that I know she'll enjoy if she lays her eyes on them.

I press the button to the elevator and the doors immediately open. It starts to ascend when another button is pressed and I am soon being stopped at my apartment where the doors open and I step out. The place is quiet, the lights are cut off. There no way my Sienna is sleeping at ten pm.

I go into the kitchen where I grab a glass from the cupboard, walking over towards the fridge where I grab the container to pour myself a glass of water. It's Sienna that keep this thing filled. I see her every now and again pouring the old water out and filling it with more. Im not sure why she does this because there's a filter but I never question her.

I drink the entire glass before rinsing it out and putting it away. If I were here by myself I'd just put the shit into the sink but Sienna hates when I add dishes into the sink if there aren't any inside already. She says the kitchen closes when she cleans the kitchen. Isn't that funny? She rules the kitchen in my own damn apartment. I'm the one that pays the bills. And you know what else is funny? She told the maid—nicely—not to clean anything inside of the kitchen. She says that she doesn't do things how she would do them-meaning put dishes into the cabinet the way she likes, and separate the forks and spoons from the knives so she'd rather do it herself.

I know, she's crazy.

I walk across the dark penthouse floors until I am reaching the stairs. They lead me to the corridor where I walk down to see a light coming from my room. Sienna is sitting on the floor, a series of things around her as she fans her toes. Nail polish, the polish remover, and a file. Has this woman done her own nails?

"Oh, hey" she smiled up at me once she noticed that I was standing there. I had began to admire her, actually leaning my arm against the arch of the wall. She stands up to make her way closer to me, to which I move closer to her, eventually our bodies meeting halfway.

She wraps her arms around my waist and lays her head on my chest. I can't resist wrapping my arms around her so I do, bringing her even closer. Her hair smells like some type of oil. It's pleasant.

"Hey. What were you doing? It smells very strong" I ask and she pulls back to look at the mess on the floor.

She shrugs. "I painted my toenails. They're white. Do you like them?" She looks down at her toes and I do the same, seeing the shiny white color there.

"They look very pretty" I nod and she looks up at me before cracking a smile. "But you do know that I could have had someone come here and do that for you, right?".

She tilts her head to the side a bit. "Yeah, but I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself, so I did." She walks closer to the mess and starts to pick the things up. She puts the into a small bag where she zips it up.

It's so like Sienna to not want to spend any of my money. I choose to not even say anything pertaining to money after that. "How was your day?" I ask.

She sighs and I turn to look at her. "It was..boring. There's nothing to do here, which is why I'm going back to work tomorrow. Why do you think I want to sit here all day?" She asks.

"Darling you could have done whatever you wanted. Hudson is purposely not my main assistant anymore so that he'll be available to you whenever you need him. You could have shopped, went to get lunch, anything. I actually need someone to spend the money I make, Sienna" I say and she tilts her head to the side, stifling a smile as she puts her hand on her hip.

Her brown eyes stare into mine as she shakes her head. Sort of looking a bit like my mother when she disagrees on something.

"Seriously. I make more than enough, have a bunch saved. You can spend a bunch and I won't even notice it" I use this statement to try and convince her but she doesn't budge. Her hand is still on her hip and she has the same look on her face.

"I don't want your money, Nicco. I just want you." She finally ends her little show and walks closer to me where she wraps her arms around me, holding her head so that way she could look me in the eyes.

I nod as I know this is true. "And my money comes with me" I say and she pulls away. "What's the point in dating a fucking billionaire if you're not entitled to the things he has?".

"Being in this penthouse every night is enough for me" she says. She walks over towards the window and looks out of it. "This is the best view I've ever had in my life. This will last me for a long time. It's beautiful".

"Not nearly as beautiful as you" the words fall from my mouth so smoothly. And they always do. I've always been a smooth talker but with Sienna it flows even better.

She whips her head around to me with her vixen smile on her face. "Oh stop it" she fans her hand at me which causes me to chuckle. Her cheeks nearly turn as red as a tomato when she receives a compliment. It's cute. She's cute. So cute.

"I'm serious. I could look at you all day. You're so perfect. God made you for me" I say. Her eyebrows push together a bit but she still has a smile on her face. It's everlasting.

"You're not religious, Nicco" she says and I nod. I know.

I turn to leave her near the window, walking into my closet to take my jewelry off. "My brother is having a party tonight. Would you like to go?".

She takes a few seconds to answer me. "Yeah, can I bring someone?".

"Sure." I'm sure she'll want to bring one of her friends.

Once my jewelry is off I leave the closet. "I need to go to my house. I want to get dressed there. I won't be late, I promise" she says as she slips her shoes onto her feet.

I let a small breath out as I reach into my pocket for my phone, dialing Hudson. "Please don't be" I hold the phone to my ear and she smiles before coming closer to me and placing her hand on my shoulder. She pulls me down and leaves a kiss on my cheek.

"Mr. Rianchi" Hudson answers.

"Hey, Hudson. Could you pick Sienna up at my apartment? She needs to make a run to her apartment and then I'll send you the address to an event we're supposed to attend tonight. She'll be meeting me there" I tell Hudson.

"Of course. I should be there shortly" he says before I hang the phone up and give Sienna a final look as she is now turned around, grabbing her new phone. She slightly bends over as her phone is on the bed and her ass pokes through her shorts.

When she turns around to me I hurry to pull my eyes up to hers. "He should be here soon" I say, wanting to fight off the silence.

She nods. "Okay, see you when I get there".

"You don't need to open the door for me jackass" I tell Alejandro as he tries to open the door to the building for me. We have just arrived to the location my brother sent me, which is actually a building of his own. For years I never knew what he would do with this building but it seems like some kind of club or lounge.

Alejandro moves his hand from the handle. "Sorry man. Hudson opens the doors so I thought that maybe I should too" he tells me and I look at him no expression written on my face.

"Hudson is my driver" I say.

He nods, shrugging. "And your assistant".

"But mainly my driver. Part of his job is to open doors but I don't make him do it for me. He does it for my lady, Sienna." I explain and he nods.

I had Alejandro come here tonight. He's not working, he's supposed to enjoy himself. Most of my staff are people I've had for a while. We've grown to become family so coming to events with one another is the norm. I've know him for over seven years.

I pull the door open to the building. The aura immediately changes. The lights are a little over bright, everyone is dressed up, and there are many people walking around with trays on the palm of their hand. Some hold champagne, sliders, and I see one with jello shots.

Alejandro comes in after me, just as a woman in a small dress walks past him. Their eyes meet for a few seconds as she walks past, even turning her head to look at him. He chuckles lightly before leaning closer to me.

"You're good, right? Can I? I mean, she's beautiful I have to" he says and I chuckle.

"Have fun, be smart" I say and he nods before walking away.

I walk deeper into the scene, walking past the few people who are standing around and having conversations. I walk until I am sitting my back against a booth. My body finally feels relaxed. I've been working all day and handling things. My mind never actually has the time to relax unless I'm with Sienna.

I pull my phone from my pocket to see if Sienna texted me back since I texted her earlier.

Me
Call me when you arrive. I want to walk you inside.

She still hasn't texted back, or even read the message for that matter. Maybe she's still getting ready.

With a slight shrug I push my phone back into my pocket, soon looking up to my brother who is holding a glass of what seems to be scotch in his hand. He has his arm around a woman, and she is just smiling from ear to ear. He doesn't know how to pick out a gold digger, but I do.

"This is my brother, which I'm sure you know exactly who he is. He owns the Acadia restaurant. You know the one that's five stars and all over the United States?" He says and the girl gives a gentle smile before looking at me.

"It's nice to meet you, my name is Faye".

I nod, dismissing the gesture of her wanting to shake my hand. My eyes avert to my brother who's eyes are planted against the main entrance. I don't bother to look at what he's looking at.

"I think I should get a drink" the lady pulls away and James watches her backside as she walks away.

He rolls his eyes and sighs before slamming himself against the booth. "Lady is fucking crazy. She wants to come back to my hotel" he says, taking a swallow of his alcohol.

"Better make sure you use protection." Is the only thing I can say. My brother has always been the one to go out and fuck random women. I've had my fair share, but I was never wild and I played it safe. I would always have one women at a time, we'd use condoms, and she'd sign a contract as well as a nda.

He shakes his head. "I'm not going to fuck her. She was just over Ricardo when I walked in. I guess he rejected her and now she's coming for me". For the first time his words actually make sense. He sounds smart.

All I can do is hum, not wanting to say anything that would make him get off track. He needs to keep thinking that way. He has too much to lose. I feel as if the conversation is over so I look elsewhere, planting my eyes against Sienna who had just been let onto the elevator.

The entire thing is glass so seeing her wasn't a problem. Above us is another level. Just as a party is happening here, it continues up the stairs. But I don't think about that. My eyes are placed on my girl.

Her dress is a soft silver color and it is gorgeous. I'd rather myself be the only one to witness it but I'm not, there are maybe a hundred other people here.

From the brief moment she faces towards me I can see the front of her dress. A bit of her cleavage is showing, and the straps around her shoulders are thin. As she turns around to press the button I can see her backside. I've never witness a woman more blessed than her.

My eyes watch her the entire time as she is being let down. My body subconsciously rises in heat, I'm sure my neck and face are as red as a tomato. Just laying my eyes on her is turning me on. I scoot further in the booth, spreading my legs to give myself more room. Everything feels oddly tight.

I pull my phone out of my pocket again once Sienna is all the way down to text her.

Me
Over by the booth. Now.

I watch her as she looks at her phone, a small smile on her face before looking up, her eyes skimming the place until she places her eyes against the booth where I am. I am taken back by how amazing her legs looks, glistening in the light. She must have used makeup to cover over the small bruise that was there. And she must have shaved her legs.

When she is a bit closer I can see her heels. They're silver and she looks stunning. Another woman walks up at the same time as Sienna and she takes a seat directly next to me. Sienna doesn't even give the woman a glare. She steps over my legs and sits directly on my crotch, letting out a small "oh" as she does so.

My hands go around her waist to pull her closer as I lean up to whisper in her ear. "You look beautiful, but who told you this was okay to wear?" I ask and she pulls her hand up to her mouth before letting out a small giggle.

She turns herself sideways, crossing her legs so that not much could be seen and puts her hand over my neck. She leans closer to my ear.

"I'm sorry. Will you forgive me if I do something nice for you?" She asks, pulling her hand up to place her palm against my chest.

I raise an eyebrow. "What do you have in mind".

A smirk covers her face as she leans closer to me, whispering in my ear. My eyes widen and I pull back to look into her eyes. Is my Sienna speaking this way?

She lifts her eyebrows as to say 'yeah' before biting her lip.

I look off to the side and at my brother, wanting to tell him that it was nice for having us but we were going to leave early. I decide against it when I see Sienna pull her friend closer to her to whisper in her ear. I don't know what she told her but the friend smiles before nodding and walking away.

"Who is that?" James asks.

"Sienna's best friend" I look at Sienna "what's your friend's name again, baby?".

"Elena".

"Yeah, Elena" I tell him and he pushes his eyebrows together.

"She's cute. Is she single" he asks and I shrug. How the hell am I supposed to know? I can't even remember her name.

He nods before downing the alcohol and standing up. I already knew that he was going to make it his goal to introduce himself to her.

"You look handsome. And you smell good" Sienna sticks her nose into my neck. Just the feeling of our skin touching makes me want to rip this dress off of her.

Instead I go with a softer approach. "Thank you, darling" I tell her and she smiles before standing up.

"I want to get something to drink. Don't worry, it'll be something with zero alcohol" she says and I nod.

Even if she did want something with alcohol, she's an adult right?

"Go ahead baby. Make sure you cover your drink" I tell her even though I'll be watching her the entire time.

She nods before walking across the floor and towards the bar. A series of men's heads turn as she walks past. It's so powerful how she looks as if she owns the place. She doesn't turn her head or even bat an eyelash at the men. Her mind is set and she knows where she is going.

She walks over to the bar and the man hands her a canned drink. She turns and presses her back against the bar as she opens the drink, looking directly at me and into my eyes as she pops it open. She takes a small sip as a man approaches her.

She looks at him and looks at me, giving me a small smirk before turning her body all the way towards him. She smiles feverishly at him, even biting her lip and I know it's to taunt me.

I stare at the man intensively, watching his every move. His body language. The way he's smiling at her. The way he's even moving his head. I pay attention to it all.

His mouth begins to move and I switch my eyes over to Sienna. She is looking up at the man and actively listening to whatever it is that he has to say. She smiles a bit as she looks at him.

The man smiles even harder, looking at my Sienna. I'm not sure who the man is, he is unknown at the moment, but he seems to be someone of high status. Maybe he owns a few buildings, built a brand for himself. But what does he have that I don't? 

The desperate look on his face makes me smile. He thinks he has her. And even though Sienna is playing this little game, trying to taunt me, he still doesn't have a fucking chance. She is mine, all mine, and she isn't going anywhere any time soon. I am addicted to her and I'm sure she feels the same for me. I can tell by the way that she lets me fuck her that she craves me. She's sad when she doesn't get her way, and she knows that I'll make things better for her. Fucking may be her favorite thing to do as it is mine. But she wants to keep up the innocent act so she'll never admit it.

That's probably what she wants. She probably wants me to get up and drag her into the restroom to fuck her dizzy.

Sienna lifts her drink and takes a few swallows, nodding her head and smiling back at him. She leans closer to him and places her hand on his forearm, giving it a small squeeze.

It's making me angry but at the same time it's turning me on.

I've never had someone defy me as much as Sienna. She does things to purposely make me act out and I know what she wants. She craves the attention that comes from the contract. I saw the BDSM searches in her search engine. She read all about being spanked and gagged, even tied up and whipped. It's what she wants. I know she does.

Which is why I want to take my time. I want to see how far she'll go. She gives his arm another squeeze and leans in closer to him. Their bodies are closer at this point and his body language changes. He is completely turned on by her, and all she's doing it touching his arm.

But don't worry, I understand.

Just watching her do such a thing makes my pants feel tighter by the second. To know that someone is craving and wanting sexual attention from me is nearly the same as feeling it.

However, feeling a hard-on is not something I enjoy. Luckily she touches him again and the possessiveness inside me jumps out. I've had enough. I stand up and adjust my shirt before stalking towards her. Her eyes catch mine as I am halfway and she cuts all contact from the man, pulling her hand away and pulling herself back a bit. But she's already done enough to get me to the point where I want to fuck her roughly so there is no redemption.

When I am close enough to her I grab her. Instead of grabbing her arm like I would any other time, I stick my hand into her hair to pull her closer to me.

Her body easily moves towards mine and I slide my other hand into her hair. My fingers move past her smooth scalp and a fist full of her braids are in my hands. At the restraint she's at now I can move her head any way I want to.

"You're testing me, do you know that?" I ask, my jaw tensing a bit as I look into her eyes.

She gives me a very small smile. An almost intimidating one. "What? I was just talking to a friend" she says.

I raise an eyebrow, nodding. Does she think I'm dumb? "A friend? What's his name?".

"Raul" she answers me confidently. "He tells me that he's just purchased this building from your brother, and says he owns a few nightclubs".

Oh really?

"You have a billionaire restaurant owner boyfriend and you're talking to someone who's buying used buildings?".

I know one would look at me as if I were crazy but no, I'm not. All of the buildings my brother and I own are new buildings. We buy land, and have people to build it from the ground up.

"Well I recall him talking to me, but yes, if that's what you want to call it, that's what I was doing" she says.

I chuckle lightly as I look around, seeing that her little friend had already walked away. I move my left hand from her hair and down to her ass where I grip her tightly, earning a small whimper from her as her hands fling to my arms. My other hand moves to the front of her dress where I grab onto one of her nipples, pinching it hard.

"How about we go somewhere more secluded? Maybe I can teach you a quick lesson. Maybe after this lesson you'll come out and act like you've got some damn sense".

Before she can answer me I take her by her arm and start to scan the place for a restroom. I remember there being one up the stairs and down a hall so I pull her to come with me. I don't bother trying to use the elevator because that'll take entirely too long. Sienna walks with me the entire way up, her heels clacking against the tile as I pull her through. But I'm not rough with her as one would be if they were angry at their girlfriends, that's not what a gentleman would do.

The moment my eyes are placed against the restroom door I push it open, pulling Sienna in and locking it from the inside.

"You're mine, Sienna" I tell her as I turn around, my hand quickly placing around her neck where I squeeze her a bit. I direct her towards the sink where her back pushes against it. Her breathing hitches a bit as the cold counter touches the back of her legs, reminding me of what she sounds like when she's whimpering.

Without a further word I push my entire body onto hers, pressing my warmth into her. I can feel the excitement run through my body as my mind rambles with so many things I could do to her. I could bend her over and take her with almost zero preparation. I could make her get onto her knees and face fuck her. I could take her against the wall of the stall. But for now, I know exactly what I'm going to do.

"Pretty dress, was it expensive?" I compliment her in the middle of a devilish smile that forms on my face.

She looks up at me then traces her eyes down to my hand that makes it's way from her collarbone to her nipple, my other hand still wrapped around her neck.

"Y-yes" she lets out a hard breath as I use my finger to rub her nipple in circles, enjoying the sensitivity there.

Squeezing her nipple until she cries runs through my mind but I know she isn't ready for anything as intense as that. But I smirk at the thought of seeing her that way. But there's another way I could make tears run down her face.

"Too bad I'm going to rip this off of you when we get home, huh?" I ask, pulling her straps from her shoulder and watching as the soft material nearly shows her beautiful breasts.

She lets out a soft moan as I grope her there, taking her breast in my hand and squeezing her gently. I pull away, only a bit, and rub my hand over her nipples, feeling them tighten.

Her goosebumps raise and I know it's sent tingles over her body. She shutters.

I pull the thin material down even more, only so that more of her breasts are exposed. I would have her naked if we were in the comfort of my own apartment, but public restrooms aren't really my thing.

"I've been tempted tonight." I tell her, watching as her eyes lift up to mine. I nod, reaching my hand up to my tie and pulling it so that it loosens. "But it's because you've wanted something right?" I ask and she nods. "Your fucking mouth doesn't work?".

She nods again. "Yes" she finally answers me.

I nod. "Okay so why haven't you asked for what you wanted? And why don't you answer me whenever I ask you a question? It's because you're a brat, huh? Say it." I demand.

"I'm a brat" she tells me. But I didn't really need her to. It's been more apparent that she is a brat and needs to be tamed.

I hum. "It's a good thing you have me as your dominant, right? I'm in the right head space tonight so I know I'll be able to give you what you need" I roughly turn her around by her arms. She faces the mirror quickly, her arms flying down to hold herself up against the counter. Her eyes lift and she watches me, bending over a bit more and poking her ass out.

But is this what she thought? Did she think she deserves the pleasure that comes with fucking?

"You think you deserve to be fucked?" I ask, my tone obvious that the answer is no. Her facial expression changes and she nearly looks sorry. But why? She wasn't sorry when she was talking to her little friend.

I chuckle lightly as I take my tie from my neck, hurrying to wrap it around her wrists, to which she just lets me. It's not like she had any other choice anyways. I tie her wrists tightly, being sure that she wouldn't be able to move. Once done I turn her around to me.

"Don't give me a reason to fuck you up tonight, Sienna. You've already pushed me far enough" I tell her, pressing my waist against hers.

She takes a small breath in and I can already see that she has something to say. "What are you going to do, hit me?" She asks, the tone in her voice showing that she was defying me again.

I chuckle. "Maybe I will. You deserve to be spanked. You have no idea why I've been thinking since I saw you in this dress" I tell her.

I slide my hand up her leg, stopping at her hip where I start to go forwards. Her breathing gets a bit harder as I press my fingers onto her pussy, touching her through the thin material of her underwear.

"It's what I should do. I should spank you. You act like you're so innocent when it all falls down on you but you're no longer fooling me. I know what you're into" my voice sends chills down her body. Her eyes close and she leans her head onto my chest as I slowly start to move my finger around her clit.

She lets out a soft moan before tucking her lip between her teeth and I want nothing more than to gnaw on it right now. She turns me on even more. Just by doing nothing. Because Sienna is a seductress. An unknowing seducer.

"Step out of these panties for me" I whisper to her, my voice gruff in her ear. Her eyes open and she looks at me through the mirror as I lift myself from her, grabbing her underwear at the band. She slowly starts to shimmy, stepping out of them and I place them onto the counter when I'm done.

My fingers go back to her clit and her legs nearly buckle. She acts as if she can't keep herself up. All of that shit talking you'd think she'd be stronger.

"I bet you like the feeling of this don't you?" I ask, rubbing my hand down her slit until I am pressing against her hole. And fuck is she wet.

She nods her head slowly as I push into her. "Y-yes. That feels so good, Nicco" she moans. Her hands are bound and she can't really touch me but that doesn't keep her from gripping onto my shirt as her hands are behind her back.

"Does it? It feels good to be finger fucked hm? I know you're loving every second of this" I push my fingers into her, trying my best to angle towards her g spot from this angle.

She moans as she nods her head, softly gasping. "Yes. This feels so fucking good". Her legs begin to shake and she softly cries out to me. I can tell that the tension in her lower half became too much for her to handle and that she's on the verge of having a climax this quickly.

I quickly pull my fingers from inside her and watch as her face goes from relaxed to confused and overly aroused. I pull away and take my tie from around her wrists before putting it back around my neck.

"Maybe next time you'll think about talking to some hand-me-down building owner" .

X

"Please, don't stop"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.5K 88
Saving Leah Series Book 7 "So what do you admire most about women?" I ask the man as he sips on his coffee. He smirks as he sets his cup down, actin...
637K 9.7K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...
93.2K 2.7K 15
"My body lost control. I didn't know exactly how i would react but I did. And when I did, I fucked her...I fucked her pussy so good that her legs wer...
121K 717 10
He was the strictest Dom, loves to control women and she was a free bird, didn't like to be controlled by anybody. He was into the BDSM and she hate...