Jungle Love and Lost (gxg)

By Loiosh

Mira and Hana have each arrived in Caracas Venezuela from opposite sides of the planet. They're both hoping f... More

Arrival (Mira)
Arrival (Hana)
Dance! (Mira)
Dance! (Hana)
Captured (Mira)
Escape (Hana)
River (Mira)
Run (Hana)
Dinner (Mira)
Playing Doctor (Hana)
Recovery (Mira)
Rat (Hana)
Cat (Mira)
Wet Dream (Hana)
Dam It (Mira)
Breach (Hana)
Returned Favors (Mira)
Snake Snack (Hana)
Mangoes (Mira)
Mango Reprise (Hana)
Beep Beep (Mira)
Burger Time (Hana)
Road Trip (Mira)
Ice Cream (Hana)
Call Home (Mira)
Mile High (Hana)
Book It (Mira)
Epilogue 1 (Hana)
I Do (Hana and Mira)

Epilogue 2 (Mira)

384 31 17
By Loiosh

It was freezing out. I'm pretty sure if I stood outside much longer my nipples would fall off from frostbite! After leaving Malaysia and the warmth there, Hana and I travelled to Thailand for a week, and then another week in Malta. After those stops, we'd made another stop in Belgium, before making our way here to Norway, where we found ourselves in a little cabin in Lillehammer.

At every stop, we explored our new surroundings and enjoyed our trip to the fullest. Our travel blog had taken off, and we had a ton of followers on both Instagram and Twitter following us and loving our pictures.

But not as much as I loved Hana.

Every day, every hour and minute my love for this woman grew until at times it seemed almost too much to contain it within myself and I wanted to scream it to the skies. On a beach in Malta, I actually did that, I just couldn't stop it. Hana of course had a blushing attack before dissolving into giggles and smiling into a kiss that showed off those precious dimples.

In under a year, Hana had taken me from a girl fresh out of college who had no faith in ever falling in love and turned me into a young woman who now wholeheartedly knew that not only was it possible, but that I'd found it in the middle of the jungle before bringing it home and letting it take root in my heart where it had grown deep and strong. She was amazing, and I couldn't be luckier.

Now in the dark of a Norwegian night, the northern lights casting a stunning vision of color throughout the backdrop of the blackened sky, I awaited my little koala and hoped she would come outside to join me on the snow-covered patio. Soon! Or I might have to go find her before I become a popsicle!

Finally, I heard the door behind me open, and then shut afterwards. The crunch of the snow tracked her progress and I looked over my shoulder to see the sparkle in her eyes as she breathed deep while taking in the sight of the trees dripping in snow and ice with the lights overhead.

"It is so beautiful!" she sighed happily.

"Yes, it is," I agreed, keeping my eyes on her and getting a deep blush in return.

We hadn't packed for this cold weather, but we'd each bought matching long wool coats and softer wool lined boots for the stay while on a shopping trip to Oslo. So, my little dumpling was all snug in her coat. She walked towards me with a smile, opening her arms wide to take me in a hug and letting her coat fall open to reveal nothing. Nothing at all.

There was a naked koala under that coat! If I was to drool, there would be icicles on my lower lip, so I did my best to keep myself under control.

"You sneak!" I laughed while taking in the glorious form of the woman I loved. "You stole my thunder!" I let my coat down fall open as well, to show her the corset and garter set that I was wearing. The outfit and matching stockings were all white, matching the snow, and I could see her eyes widen and her smile grown even wider.

With an excited giggle, she ran the last two steps and launched herself into my arms, wrapping her fur boots around my hips and sending my body into a heated frenzy when her lips met mine. I may have been cold before, but her passion had me burning with desire and I quickly reached down to place my hands onto the cheeks of her bare butt, lifting her up so she didn't slip down into the snow. No frostbite for an ass that cute!

I tramped back across the deck, opening the door while keeping a hand under Hana, and taking us inside. I'd done a lot of research on a special getaway for us, and this cabin was ideally suited, as you could see the northern lights from the bed as well as outside. I couldn't imagine a better way to spend the night with my koala. When we made it there, the warmth of the wood stove and the fireplace quickly dissipated the chill still clinging to our bodies, and I slipped the coat off Hana's body while she did the same for me. We left the lights off, to better enjoy the overhead glow as we pleasured one another. It was absolutely perfect.

"I love you Mira," Hana whispered to me. The trilling of my name from her tongue had always made me shiver in delight, and tonight was no exception. Hearing her whisper it to me between kisses just drove me crazy. I kicked off my boots and whirled till her back was to the bed, then lay her back while I then pinned her to the mattress, her legs still wrapped around me. She let out a low whimpering moan as my hips pressed down into her core and started to run her hands over my back.

"I love you too Hana, and I always will," I said with a whisper. "Jeg elsker deg"

"What was that?" she asked in confusion.

"That was I love you in Norwegian. I'm trying to learn it in every language I can so I can keep saying it to you."

"I love it when you say it, but now can you show me?" Hana bit her lower lip, knowing full well I can never resist that, and I eagerly begin to show her just how much I love her.

My mouth never stopped moving. Her eyes, her nose, those pouty lips, her chin, they all got kisses. Moving along her jawline with more kisses, I find her ear, nibbling on the lobe as I whisper to her. "I will gladly show you, every day for as long as you let me."

"Forever!" she murmurs as my mouth leaves a trail of kisses along her neck, descending to her delicate collarbone where I nibble and suck just a little. I don't need to leave a bunch of marks; we both know that our hearts have been marked time and again by one another. I'd rather keep moving towards the delightful nipple just coming into view.

A sudden recollection of Michelle telling me I could be tempted by a pair of DDs swam into my mind as my lips captured Hana's right nipple, and her happy gasp that turned into a groan of pleasure made me realize how foolish I had been about that. The size didn't matter. What mattered to me now was how much pleasure I could provide to my partner, regardless of size. Hearing Hana happily sighing as my teeth grazed over her and her hands tangled in my hair mattered more than what size she was. I was happy as long as she was.

And right now, she was.

I left a trail of kisses to her other breast, my tongue swirling around her areola before latching on to her nipple and eliciting more happy moans. I was in heaven. I left her breasts but kept my mouth working as I ventured downward. I delved into her belly button, teasing and sucking on her new belly piercing that looked stunning against her skin. She'd got it after a day of sunning in Malta and it was a gorgeous gold pin with a little yellow sapphire pendant. It made me want to upgrade mine!

But as cute as the ring was, it wouldn't distract me from my goal. My dumpling deserved to be devoured, and I was going to do just that. When we were in the jungle, our hygiene wasn't something we could keep up on. But now that we were a part of civilization again, Hana kept herself hairless except for a tiny patch of dark curly hair in a triangle that pointed the way down to paradise. I happily took those directions to heart and paused only to inhale the aroma of my aroused lover.

"Mira, please love me!" she pleaded with me. She knew as well as I did, that I was going to do just that. But she also knew that if she asked that she'd get quicker results. So as soon as she did, I rolled over, pulling her atop me so she was now straddling my face, her furry boots clamped around my shoulders and my hands snaking their way back up her torso to capture her lovely breasts. She gazed lovingly down at me, her lower lip trapped by my teeth again, and her eyes widened as she saw my tongue extend to be slowly dragged through her folds. She kept eye contact with me the entire time, though a whine was building within her.

Once I made it up to her clit, she finally threw her head back and let out a wanton moan and started to slowly rock her hips. I could feel the pressure against my chin, but I didn't let it stop my tongue at all. I was going to savor my woman, and I knew that before we were done, she'd be happily sighing against me.

"You taste so good Hana; I don't think I can stop!" I called up to her, making her groan again.

"Don't stop, please don't stop!" she begged. She was leaning forward now, hunched over with her hands on the bed as though she were afraid of tipping over, and I could tell she was close. My tongue continued its assault on her clit, and I brought one hand back down to slip slowly within her. Once my fingers started to thrust and curl within her, she started grinding down harder, and I knew that she was there. Within seconds, she was shaking like a leaf and happily calling my name over and over. As her body convulsed, she let out the cutest little whimpers in time with her clenching around my fingers. When you combined that with her wide smile and deep dimples, it made it possibly the cutest orgasm ever. And it was all mine to savor.

I would never get enough of her being this happy. It was my mission to keep her this way, and I still had more in store for our stay to ensure it. Our cabin was near a ski resort, so I'd already planned some ski lessons and toboggan rides so that Hana would never forget her first time experiencing snow. Making love under the northern lights would hopefully aid with that as well.

When she'd caught her breath again, she reached down and cupped my cheek, her big smile morphing into a tender one as I could see the love shining in her eyes. "You make me so happy," she murmured before sliding her way down my body, and checking out the lingerie that encased me, though it left everything uncovered for easy access. "Now I do that for you!"

And she did, or we did, over and over under the glorious night sky.

Our morning routines started the same way every day. Hana still slept atop me, and when she woke up, she had her daily stretch. As always, that meant her nipples were thrust forward at me, resulting in many mornings where instead of saying good morning, I just groaned happily while either cupping her breasts or popping a nipple into my mouth. This was made easier by the fact that the majority of time we slept naked. So, the morning after our northern lights' lovemaking, Hana was surprised to have neither of those events happen. When she finished her stretch, she looked back down at me with a cute pout of confusion, only to see the open ring box I was holding out for her.

When we'd visited her family in Malaysia, I'd taken the opportunity to ask for her parents' blessing for this. When we told them the story of leaving Venezuela, and my telling Fitzy at the embassy that we were already engaged, it was assumed that we already were. My parents assumed that as well. We just told everyone that our kidnappers took her ring along with my earrings. But I'd never actually asked her other than that hurried exchange when I was desperate for her to stay with me. She deserved more.

Our stop in Belgium was also calculated. When doing research, I found that there is a lot of diamond cutting done there, so I could buy a ring directly from a diamond house and get a better price and nicer stone than a jewelry shop back in the U.S. I may have booked a spa day for my little koala to distract her so I could do some shopping, and while she was having a wonderful massage, I found a gorgeous 3 carat diamond set into a platinum ring with a little halo of smaller stones that I knew would look stunning on her.

So now, all I had to do was ask the love of my life to be mine forever.

"Hana, I know I pretty much begged you to be my fiancé back in Venezuela, but you deserve so much more than that. We have been through so much together, and you never cease to amaze me, arouse me, and make me fall deeper into love with you every single day. I can't imagine not spending every day of the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up to a little koala every single morning, and then taste my dumpling every evening. I crave your touch, your smile and the dimples that come with it, your voice, and the way you say my name. I love the way you make me feel, like we can do anything we want as long as we're doing it with each other. I want to be yours forever. So, will you please marry me?"

By the time I was done, she had tears pouring down her face and every time she opened her mouth there was only a squeak. But she was nodding, a lot. I assumed that was a yes, and pulled the ring out of the box, gently slipping it onto the delicate finger that she held out for me.

This girl was going to be my wife.

***

A/N - The picture above is the Vindheim cabin in Lillehammer, Norway. Yes, it is really designed to see the northern lights from bed, and yes I wish I could go there! If you want to, check it out at http://vardehaugen.no/cabin_vindheim/ 

Oh, and if you go, I want pictures damnit! 

And on a side note, there is a reason I wanted a snow scene. When Jo and I were originally planning this book, we were trying to decide where to have it based. One of the options we came up with was Russia in the winter (very thankful we didn't with the Ukraine invasion happening! They need to stop that shit!), but when we looked into it, being barefoot without much clothing in the snow would be a death sentence. Needless to say, that is why there was the crack about the dart board and Siberia back in Chapter 1, as well as the snow scene here. We needed SOME cold!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 3.7K 46
Lylah is a movie stuntwoman who got her start doing crazy things on YouTube with her girlfriend five years ago. She still shoots the videos, and has...
113K 3.4K 15
Adrian Ray, to most people would fall under one of the following four categories; a loner, the rebel, a troublemaker, or broken. Constantly bullied...
1.3M 31.2K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
6.1K 197 11
Really just decided to rewrite a book I made for my friend in the first place, I got too into it, realized it sucked and started over. Enjoy! Jessica...