Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

29

6.9K 431 556
By 4BEYGK

i feel like if you read any of my books and you see it's a bey pov some stuff is going down in the chapter

bey

A full week later, Robyn and I went to brunch and got drunk. It wasn't even our fault, they had bottomless mimosas1.

I don't know how we got to Onikas hose but here we were knocking on the door like the police.

She opened the door slightly out of breath and she had what I think was flour all over her. She had on Nike shorts and a t shirt on.

She looked good. I don't think I've ever seen her in shorts before, she should definitely start to wear them.

"Why are you knocking on my door like you lost your mind?"

"Are you okay?" I could tell she wasn't in a good mood.

"Bitch you look like you were having a coke party in here, let us in."

Onika rolled her eyes and opened the door wider so we could walk in.

"Damn!" Robyn yelled when Onika turned around. I side eyed her, she's so disrespectful.

Onika turned back around, "What?"

"Nothing." I elbowed Robyn to stop her from saying whatever she was thinking.

"Where's my God daughter?" Robyn must be talking about Imani.

"Out with Amir. Where are you guys coming from and why are you here again?"

"I took Robyn to brunch." I didn't have an answer for why we were here, I had no idea why we were.

"Don't say it like you took my on a mommy daughter date, we just went to brunch together."

"Mommy daughter? You could've said little sister or something to get your point across."

"You're like 10 years older than me, it definitely gave mommy daughter."

I always forget how young Robyn is, you can tell by how immature she is compared to Onika and I.

"Shut up. Onika, why are you covered in flour?"

She rolled her eyes for probably the fifth time since we've been here. "My mixer was on too high and flour got everywhere."

"Ooh! What are you making?" Robyn started sniffing the air like a dog and went into the kitchen.

"Sorry about her, she's a little drunk. What's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm just in a bad mood and I hate drunk people."

"Good thing I'm completely sober then." I smiled and rocked back and forth on my heels. Even when I am drunk I don't act like it.

I opened my arms so I could give her a hug, I could try my best to make her day better.

She walked like a zombie over to me and laid her head on my chest. She didn't put her arms around me but I still gave her a big hug.

"Do you want us to leave? I'm sorry, we shouldn't have came over here without calling." I rubbed her back up and down, I don't know if she likes it when I do it or not but it's one of the only physical things she lets me do without having a problem with it so I think she does.

She was about to say something but before she could a loud crash in the kitchen interrupted her.

She pushed my hands off her and stormed into the kitchen. I was right on her heels, Robyn is such a child.

We walked into the kitchen and Robyn was on the floor giggling.

"Robyn go take a lap around the neighborhood."

"Really?"

"Yes, go." She needs to get some of that alcohol out of her system.

"Yes coach!" She jumped off the floor and ran out the house. I just hope she doesn't fall or anything.

"We'll leave as soon as she comes back, I promise."

"You guys don't have to leave, it's fine. I barely saw you this week." She was wiping the counter down now.

"We saw each other a lot this week, what are you talking about?"

"I talked to you once on Tuesday when I picked Amir up and Friday was.. fun."

That made me start smirking. We sure did have a lot of fun on Friday.

"If you missed me and you wanted to see me you could've just said that." I moved to the other side of the island and came behind her.

Not directly behind her, I was probably a couple feet behind. She probably would've elbowed me in the stomach if I got that close to her.

She just chuckled to herself. That's better than her saying no, we're making progress.

"I don't know why you keep setting yourself up by asking me that."

"Do you know how to roller skate?" I don't want to talk about how she never misses me anymore.

"You're not taking me roller skating." She probably rolled her eyes before turning around to face me.

Since she turned around, I could get closer to her now. "You're not being very nice, Onika."

"I wanna go to a sip and paint or something for adults, not roller skating."

"Okay, when?"

She shrugged, "Plan it."

"Do you want a kiss to help make you less grouchy?"

She nodded and pulled my closer by her shirt. It's funny, she's so skeptical about doing anything else with me but Onika does not play about her kisses at all.

I pecked her lips but she forced me to give her a real kiss. I like it when she does that.

"Can I touch you?" I broke the kiss just to ask that. Her arms are around my neck and my hands were just awkwardly on the table behind her.

She nodded her head and pulled me back in. I put her hands on her hips, that's were I always put my hands when she lets me touch her.

I picked her up and put her on the kitchen island, I don't know why I did it but it felt right. She pulled away and gave me a weird look.

I was waiting to see what she was going to say. I don't know if she liked it or not, I just hope my balls won't be harmed. She didn't say anything and pulled me by my shirt for another kiss.

My tongue brushed against the roof of her mouth and she moaned. I moved my hands from her hips to her thighs.

I forgot she was wearing shorts and I was now touching her bare thigh. If she doesn't say anything about it then I won't either.

I heard the front door open and close but I didn't stop, Robyn wouldn't interrupt us.

Onika didn't pull away until my hands started to get higher. "Okay, stop."

"Sorry, I got carried away again." I always do, moving at her pace is hard sometimes. Literally and figuratively.

"Robyn's here."

"I know, I heard her come in." I moved away from her and leaned against the fridge. She didn't seem like she wanted me in her space.

"Let's go check on her before she breaks something else."

I helped her get off the counter and we walked back into the living room. Robyn was sprawled our on the couching breathing the hardest I've ever seen her.

"Are you okay? Do you need water?" She looked like she was about to die.

"Please! I was trying to get some when I came back but you guys were getting freaky in there." Robyn winked at us and I laughed but Onika didn't find it funny.

"We were not "getting freaky." Grow up."

Robyn's phone started ringing and she held a finger up to tell us to wait. "It's the slut."

She could either be talking about Mel or her boyfriend. I could tell it was Mel the second she answered by her accent and the way she was talking.

When she talks to her boyfriend she tries to sound like a respectable young lady. With Mel, her accents gets way stronger and she starts cursing and saying stuff I don't understand.

"Onika can you take us to Mel's house? I need to give her, her shoes back. She's about to kill herself over these, dramatic ass bitch."

"Why can't I just drive? We don't need to bother Onika any more than we already have." I would do anything to not get in this car.

"With what car? Both our cars are at the brunch spot."

"We can call an Uber or we could even walk, it's not that far from here."

"Why are you so against me taking you guys? I have nothing else to do."

"We- I just- you said you were having a bad day already. I wouldn't want to bother you or anything."

"I don't have a problem with it, we won't be there long." She smiled at me weirdly.

"Oh well I have plans so you guys have fun with that, I think I'll just walk home." It'll only take a couple hours but if I run at full speed the entire time and get on the highway, I might make it home in a little over an hour.

"Plans where? You didn't tell me about any plans and you tell me everything." Robyn is the worst person I've ever met in my entire life. That's a lie, I love her.

"Plans.. with my mom? I already told you about this but you must've been too drunk to remember."

"Bey you can barely be in a room alone with her alone, you would've asked me to come with you. Stop lying."

"Okay the truth is I hate Mel and I can't look at her without throwing up."

I was lying.

"Bitch you don't hate anyone. Bey come on, she's already mad and you know how she gets."

I do know how she gets, Mel is the scariest person I know.

"Bey I can take you to get your car on the way and you can go home, okay?" Onika put an hand on my arm and smiled in the same weird was she did before.

"Okay.. sure." I let out of breath and smiled. I'm glad I just avoided a very awkward situation.

We all got in Onika's car and she started driving. Mel's house was in the same direction as the brunch spot so I wasn't going to be taking too much of their time.

"Wait- we just passed it. You forgot to turn." I started to panic after Onika passed the brunch spot.

Onika didn't say anything, she just smiled. My heart dropped to my ass. The doors were locked and of course she has child lock on so I was really trapped.

"Bey you're so dumb, this was like getting an animal to the vet." Robyn thought this was funny.

"Robyn please. We have matching hats, don't do this to me." I was begging, prayer hands and everything.

"Why are you freaking out like this? We're just going to see Mel. It's just Mel, right?" Onika cocked her head to the side without taking her eyes off the road.

"Right. Right, just Mel." It probably won't be that bad. If it is, I can always take a run for it.

"Bey be on your best behavior. Mel's so messy, she'll probably be like "Bey do you remember when you slutted me out all over my house?" Her hoe ass."

"I never slutted anyone out, I don't even know what that means."

She smacked me in the back of the head, "Why would you say that in front of Onika knowing she wants to be slutted out by you?"

"Robyn I have never told you I've wanted to be slutted out. I don't know what that means either."

"You both are so old, gross."

When we pulled up in front of Mels house I started to panic. I need to calm down, it's going to be an in and out thing and Mel isn't that crazy.

I was the last to get out and I was taking my time getting to the door. Robyn has a key to Mel's house so she just opened the door.

I still had probably 15 steps yet but I was going to drag these out. Out of nowhere, I see a figure run and tackle Robyn. It took my another minute or two to get inside the house and close the door.

Mel was on top of Robyn choking her. Onika was just standing there watching if happen. This whole thing looked so crazy.

"Bey! The shoes!" Robyn choked out. Melissa had both her hands around her neck, I think she was really trying to kill her.

I pulled the shoes off Robyn's feet. "What do I do with them?" I was confused, I thought we brought them here so she could give her the shoes.

"Run!"

I tried to run but I could barely even turn around before Mel tackled me too. What the hell? The Nfl needs to draft her.

Mel was straddling me and I was holding the shoes to where she couldn't get them. Again, I don't know why I can't just give them to her but Robyn told me to run.

I looked over at Onika and she was just watching. I understand how this could look bad to her, Mel straddling me on the floor right in front of her.

"Bitch give me my shoes, y'all are so fucking annoying."

"Get off me and I'll give them to you." I just wanted her off me before something very unfortunate happens.

"Nobody wants to be on your stupid ass, I just want my shoes so I can go out."

I gave her the shoes and she flicked my forehead then got off me. I got off the floor after her and brushed my clothes off.

"Tell her." Robyn pushed me closer to Mel.

I looked back at her in confusion. Onika was standing right next to her. "Tell her what?"

She looked at me like I was stupid. "Bey you're a teacher, you have to be smarter than this."

"What am I supposed to tell her..?" She just sprung this on me and now I'm the dumb one for not knowing what she never told me to say.

"Mel since Bey can't tell you herself since she's dumb, her and Onika are together now so you have to stop seducing her. No more late night Facetime calls for you bitch."

"Okay.. congrats? She's your girlfriend now?"

"Well no but-"

Onika scoffed and walked out. I didn't even get to finish what I was saying?

"Bey go talk to her or something while I go steal another pair of shoes." Robyn laughed and started running towards Mel's room and she started chasing her.

I walked out and Onika was already in her car. I jogged to the other side and the door was locked. I pulled on it a couple times and she ignored me.

I knocked on the window, "Onika!"

She was on her phone and acting like she couldn't hear me but I know she could. I called her phone and she declined it right in front of me.

I called again and she answered this time. "Hellooo?" She sang, the music in the car was so loud I could barely hear her.

"Onika I know you hear me-"

"Try again." She hung up on me.

Is she serious? I called her again and she answered the same way. "Please open the door."

"Okay, bye." She unlocked the door but she was still acting like I wasn't here. I got in and she went back to typing on her phone.

"Can you tell me why you're mad? I don't think.." I trailed off when she started to turn to music up louder as if that was possible. The music was so loud, I could barely hear myself think.

I tried to turn the music down so we could talk but she just turned it back up. "Touch my car again and you're walking."

So I got out, I could just call myself an Uber. I didn't do anything wrong and she was disrespecting me for no reason.

I ended up calling myself an Uber back to the brunch spot and driving home by myself.

--
i just thought of a terrible ending to this im excited :)

Onika?

Bey?

Mel?

Is Onika moving too slow?

Onika getting mad at Bey for saying she's not her girlfriend?

Was Bey wrong for anything she did?

Bey calling an Uber instead of riding with Onika?

Was Onika doing too much?

Does Bey need more boundaries with Mel?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34K 2.4K 11
And we ain't too high To see eye to eye Know you feel the rush From a simple touch, baby Roll some mo - Beyoncé is running far away from something un...
56.9K 2.8K 24
Beyoncè Knowles has always been a very dysfunctional, wild and toxic girl. She's definitely no angel! When her troublesome ways gets her in trouble w...
217K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -
254K 17.9K 63
(not g!p) "You're fighting seniors now?! What has gotten into your scrawny ass?!" The teenager looked confused. "What? No, I'm Aaliyahs mom." Beyoncé...