ᴍʏ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀɪᴏᴜs ᴘᴀsᴛ | BTS FF M...

By KimichiMice

[Slow Update!] Y/n was just a normal girl, Her mother got married to her boss not long after she transfered t... More

1.Moving to a new life
2.Seoul Korea
3.The first day
4.Bunnyface?
5.Boyfriend?
6. Oppa?!
7.Little Princess
8.The sleeping sheep
9. Alarm
10.Rule to follow
11.2nd table
12. Decision
13.Let them tell me
14. Freezer
15. Cutter
16.The big bear
17.Dream
18. The Door
19. Handcuffs
20. Apples?
21. Niece?
22.Box
23.Food
24. Jeong-hoon
25. Carnival
26.Kim's Household rules
27. Gwan Min-yun
28. Jennie
29.The box
30. Among us
31. Poison
32. Return home
33. Garden behind walls
34.Myoui Mina?
35. Playing tag
36.The mysterious doctor
37.Wait! who?
38. Another party?
39. New friend
40.Sang Joonyung
41.On one condition!
42. Taken a drug?!
43. Doctor Tae
44. After the toxin
45. Camp
46. who is this woman?
47. Company!
48. You said he liked to have a normal life?
49. Now I'm curious...
50. The room full of bloody portraits
51. Friends
April Fool's day!
52. Visit
53. common brother to brother conversation
54. Ice cream?
55. Phone
56. The kidnapping incident because of Tae and Kookie
57. Naomi
Fun Facts >w<
58. Candy stacks
59. Hidden Doors
60. Trauma
61. The bunny's bazooka
62. Oppa
63. Mochi Oppa
64. dramatic entrance
65. Home once again
66. Where's Suga?
67. Jungkook what did you say?
68. Protective bros
69. Mingyu!
70. Simple Answer
71. Another accident
72. School Infirmary/clinic
73. New private guard?!
74. Shiny Can!
75. Bloody clothes
Bts biot
76. Oh Sangwoo & Oh Sangmi
77. Missing
78. International dumb@ss bird brain
79. Y/n's depressed?
80. Midnight snack
81. Michin dude 2.0??
82. servants are assassins
83. The problem
Q&A
84. Breakfast
85. His Mentor
Fun facts >w< part 2
86. Thunderstorm
87. Threatening Message
Not a Chapter. But important
88. Punishment
89. Ran away
90. Alpha
91. Problematic pet
92. Family argument
93. Family Past (part1)
94. Family past (part2)
95. Free time
96. Casino
97. Jun Family
⚠️Announcement⚠️
THIS IS MY FACE
98. Buttercup
99. Hacker Friend
100. Sister
101. A Mess ★
102. V's Friends
103. Unsolved mystery
KPOP personalities that I need(literally)
104. Forget about her ★
2021 my birthday experience...there's a question..
105. 4 days
106. Beach
107.
107. Jealous
108
110.We have deal
111. Popsicles
112. Black Cupcake!
113. Luggage

109. Stray kids ★

1.9K 83 14
By KimichiMice

Not edited

After taking a few snacks, You and Min-yun decided to head towards one of the balcony. Well in drama's usually the balcony is the most private place you could find.

Y/n: Min-yun why do pick fights with everyone all of a sudden? That's not like you at all.

Min-yun out his plate of snacks on the railing and resting both his arms on them while leaning forward because of laziness.

Min-yun: Mood Y/n. It's my mood.

You immediately gagged inside, Mood? Okay that maybe true but what if it isn't?

Y/n: Right...

Min-yun: What now? Surely you're not going to do something crazy right Y/n?

Y/n: I don't know...Why did we even attend this party if all we can do is to this.

You pointed to the snacks, Honestly the snacks at home are much more delicious and legendary than this.

The host just waste the catering bills for this shit.

(And since when did you not appreciate food Y/n, what's with my mood today that I made you became like this-)

Min-yun: So after school what's your plans?

Y/n: Lazy around and read books what else?

Min-yun: How about your plans with Camille?

You were silent because of the question.

My plans with Camille? Well if she had something exciting to do I'll tag along! But Min-yun is always there with us and his killing all the fun whenever he saw the plan was very dangerous.

I mean come on Min-yun! Live a little! We're teenagers and in this stage we are meant to break rules. We are in rebellious on this age.

Y/n: Many but I bet you'll stop us.

Camille does know allot of places that could be potentially adventurous. That girl go round every corner to just find those kind of places, abandoned, fun, some places are good for peaceful panics but me and Camille had to wait because lately Min-yun is being too over guarded and cautious on our or MY every move.

Min-yun: You're correct about that.

There's my proof.

Jungkook: Glad to hear that!

Kookie! God since when did he came? How long has he been there?

Min-yun: Hyung.

Both of us simultaneously looked back at Jungkook, His wearing the bunny smiles again I swear this is one of my weaknesses. ( ( '◡‿ゝ◡') see what I did there?)

Jungkook: what? surprised I'm here?

Y/n: Nope!

It's actually expected, like Min-yun my brothers are also getting more and more attentive and protective? Is this what my classmates said about older brothers being too protective all the time that to the point it gets annoying?

Jungkook walked towards us and rubbed the back of his head and looked at us shyly or worried?

Jungkook: I got worried you two got into trouble again but I didn't know you were here planning your trip to freedom without inviting me!

Okay it was an act of worry. But seriously I was free since I saw born, and our trip is getting proponed because of 'you know who'.

Y/n: .....Oppa This is planning. Not confirming and besides I'm not planning to go off to the moon to spend my summer vacation.

Jungkook: If you want we could visit the mansion we owned in China.

Hearing this my ears instantly gain oppa's attention.

Y/n: Oh! I really like to visit the ancient historical society of China!

Min-yun let out a sigh and crossed his arms.

Min-yun: ... She's obsessed with ancient costume chinese.

Y/n: Oh don't worry I'm not obsessed.

I waved my hand on a dismissal movement while making my tone sheepish. Min-yun's eyebrows raised up slowly and gave me a that calm shocked expression.

Min-yun: Oh? Almost all your books are all in the same genre! Fictional historical books!..With no romance surprisingly...

Min-yun mumbled the last part and said it in an amused tone, what? I don't feel comfortable reading romance, YET.

Y/n: I don't know, I'm just not into romance, their cringe.

Min-yun isn't really a fan for romance just like me!✌️. Min-yun snorted, closed his eyes and smirked.

Min-yun: Couldn't agree more.

Looking at Y/n and Min-yun's interaction Jungkook can't help but to be jealous of Min-yun's strong bond with his little sister.

Jungkook: I envy you Yun.

Jungkook looked at Min-yun with blank expression and eyeing this made Min-yun confused.

Min-yun: Huh? Why?

Jungkook's lips trembling in despare. Min-yun doesn't understand his pain and jealousy! (༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ)

Jungkook: You wouldn't understand the pain of my soft heart!

Jungkook said in defeat.

Min-yun tapped his shoes before taking his plate to leave.

Min-yun: Enough with the drama, if you want to claim Y/n yourself then she's all yours. I'm going to check on Camille.

Jungkook doesn't know if Min-yun did notice his jealous or is it that the typical Min-yun that doesn't care and went on his way to do his job.

Jungkook: So Y/n? What do you say about a trip to China?

Y/n: Oh brother wear do we start!

______________________________________

Taehyung: Hyung, About TXT..

Jin: later, when they get here.

Jin seemed to really look forward to the arrival of the boys. Taehyung also beside him on stand by for a look out for any of TXT brothers.

Jimin: Eh? Hey some of the members of Stray kids is here, I only see Han, I.N and Seungmin.

Taehyung: That peculiar. Why only them?

Jin: The rest might be too busy to attend.

Jin grabbed both Taehyung and Jimin's hand to stop them.

Jin: Where's Y/n?

Jimin: Oh! Jungkook left to look for them, He wanted to talk with Y/n for a while.

Jin nods, relieved to that this time atleast one of them is with Y/n.

Seungmin: Hey guys!

I.N: Good evening!

Han: Hello.

Jimin: You guys certainly came in late.

I.N: Hahaha someone kept convincing the others to come.

I.N looked over to Seungmin, and that made Seungmin frown.

Seungmin: What? Dad said to try hard to convince them.

Han: Whatever, Seungmin wanted to see your precious gem.

Seungmin nodded eagerly.

Seungmin: Yeah!

Taehyung: Sorry but Y/n isn't really that sociable. She hates meeting strangers so suddenly without notice.

Seungmin: Oh...

Han: You'll get your chance next time buddy.

Han patted Seungmin's back to comfort him.

Taehyung crossed his arms and huffed.

Taehyung: Why do you want to meet her anyways?

Seungmin: You'll never understand my pain of not having a younger sister!

Jin: But you have many sisters.

Seungmin: They're just trash.

Jimin can't help but chuckled, it made him remember some of the stupid way his sister made just to get his attention. He enjoyed the stupid things they did.

Taehyung: She's currently with Jungkook, doubt you'll have a chance today because my guess is that she's having a bonding time with Jungkook.

Jimin: Yeah bet 100% that they're talking about something interesting!

It was quite the lovely atmosphere until someone decided to take it downward.

I.N: Hey, I heard that TXT is your step brothers...

_____

Fun fact about me writing this chapter: I almost mixed TXT and Stray kids members. Ex: Like TXT members are Stray kids.😂😂 (I'm glad I felt that something was wrong)

but anyways I did this in a hurry because I'll be have out exams starting tomorrow so Hope you enjoyed this chapter and see y'all after 4 days!

SHOUT OUT

For RIPEX99 's new book!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.7K 29
Jeon's mother got killed by a psycho criminal when he was just 18 years old, a innocent bean. He promised himself that he will kill the murderer but...
322K 13.4K 77
Lee Yan A brat. Bitch Boss. Millionaire. Weirdo. Many secrets which she also doesn't know about, someone in world is waiting for her to meet her, th...
4.1K 243 14
A normal girl with normal life live with her mom love her family the most On other hand 7 brother love each other and their appa the most they all...
88.7K 4K 37
⚠️NO ROMANCE. JUST A SIBLING BOOK⚠️ Dahyun,Daehan and Y/n, the Triplets discovers that their mother is going to get married again. The fact is the ma...