The Chosen one REMAKE (RWBY X...

By Balasubas19

This is the remake of my first Chosen one book because I decided it to remake it with decent plot and adding... More

Meet the L/N family
Weapons, Items and Abilities
HAREM and Team members
Prologue: Beacon? I thought it's Bacon
Chapter 1: Welcome to Ba-Beacon
Chapter 2: First Night
Chapter 3: Flexing Time (Part 1)
Chapter 4: Flexing time (Part 2)
Chapter 5: Team ORION is formed
Chapter 6: First day of School
Chapter 7: Laurent vs Champion
Chapter 8: Saving a birb
Chapter 9: Cat is out of the bag
Chapter 10: Armed intervention
Chapter 11: New Players, New Game
Volume 2
Chapter 1: Dine in hell!
Chapter 2: Iron in Vale/Catching the cat
Chapter 3: Back on the field
Chapter 4: Tag Team Battle
Chapter 5: A Harem is formed
Chapter 6: Preparations
Chapter 7: Dance AND Infiltration
Chapter 8: Onto the mountains
Chapter 10: Stop the train! (Part 1)
Chapter 11: Stop the train! (Part 2)
Chapter 12: A unknown Tomorrow
Chapter 13: Preparations
Volume 3
Chapter 1: So it begins...
Chapter 2: The Phoenix arrives
Chapter 3: Premonitions and next calls
Chapter 4: Bringing them all together
Chapter 5: Somebody's Sus...
Chapter 6: Out from the shadows
Chapter 7: Thunders over Vale
Chapter 8: Fight fire with fire
Chapter 9: Desperate battle
Chapter 10: Mother's warmth and Son's ascension
Chapter 11: Duel of the fates
Chapter 12: Aftermath
Volume 4
Chapter 0.5: Current state...
Chapter 1: 4 months later...
Chapter 2: The Backbones of Remnant
Chapter 3: The price of defiance
Chapter 4: Phoenix's embers lights on forever
Chapter 5: The next move and a stronger resolve
Chapter 5.5: A game for Albion
Chapter 6: From students to Trained Guardians
Chapter 7: Moving out
Chapter 8: Struggles and new allies
Chapter 9: Dogfights and Taking the reigns

Chapter 9: Kill Confirmed

665 32 14
By Balasubas19

Author: Just like any Call of Duty matches, RUSH IN! Enjoy!

No one POV

Team ORION and Raiden are hiking their way through the mountains, on their way through their mission. Ash landed onto a trail, and seeing visible human trails nearby.

Ash: All right, something is suspicious here.

Y/N lands with his suit on, retracting his helmet and looks around warily.

Y/N: Like Uncle Raiden said, a possible hideout here.

Ash: *kneels down and checks the trails* Mhm, judging from the trail here, it's either a patrol group securing the area.

Y/N: Mhm, not to mention the communications here are shallow. Even with our advance tech, it's still pretty much low.

Right on cue Church appears on his holographic form and faces both Y/N and Ash.

Church: I'm already scanning any known frequencies around the whole mountain to check if we can find anything.

Y/N: Do that. *nods* Yupia, and uncle Raiden are still scouting ahead.

Church nodded as he disappears off before Ash stood up and huffed.

Ash: This might take longer than we thought.

Y/N: *nods* Yeah, as much I want to use the suit and fly off to advance I rather want to stay with my team and save the suit for advance battles.

Ash chuckles before they heard sudden rock noises, alerting both Y/N and Ash. They holsters out their weapons as Y/N forms his helmet back.

Y/N: *alerted* Who's there?

???: Greetings Laurent.

Y/N can feel the familiartity on the robotic voice as he lowers his gunblade down when he sees a robotic dog like being coming out from the rocks.

Y/N: *perks up* Wolf!

Ash: *slightly surprised* How many companions do you have man?

Y/N chuckles as Blade Wolf hops down from the rocks and approaches the Laurent, while Y/N simply pats his head.

Y/N: How you doing little buddy?

Blade Wolf: Performance in peak condition, and always aiding Raiden on his missions. And speaking of Raiden, he and Yupia are on their way back here.

Ash: *chuckles and smiling a bit* That's a good boy you have there Y/N.

Y/N: Oh you have no idea man. *chuckles and nods to Blade Wolf* So do you got any leads?

Blade Wolf: We got a lead, I have found entrance locations. But Raiden will explain it to you, he knows what to do.

Ash: *looks around and hummed* Well whatever it is, they are hidden very well.

Y/N nodded before he opens his team's communications thanks to Church's support and speaks up.

Y/N: *coms* Uncle Raiden and Yupia, can you hear me? What's the status?

Yupia: *coms* Yep we read you loud and clear. And as for the status, we seeing convoys of illegal shipments on our location. Sir Raiden is analyzing what will be our main plan.

Yupia sends a coordinates of where they are and Y/N and Ash got the coordinates on their devices. Ash whistles and looks at the higher trails of the mountains.

Ash: Going higher for a while eh?

Y/N: *coms* We got it, we regroup with you later. *to Ash* And seems like it, need a hand?

Ash: *chuckles and shakes head* No need.

He grabs 2 crystal fire dusts on his hands and crushes it, forming fire chained kunais on his hands. Ash's versatility works wonders for the team.

Ash: I got my own.

Blade Wolf: I will assist your team mate. You may move forward Laurent.

Y/N: I see. Well then, better not be late.

He chuckles as he forms his suit's flying abilities and flies off slowly towards to the mountains. ORION proceeding for intervention.

*Small time skip brought to you by Raiden breakdancing*

No one POV

Y/N: Holy s#it... Looks like we found a jackpot here.

Raiden: Yeah. *visors on* And looks like they were planning big.

Team ORION, Raiden and Blade Wolf were seen blending in the environment, watching and observing a hideout they have found here in the mountains.

Yupia: They were using anti coms tech, making them hiding on any tech and not visible on the radar.

Ash: *eyes narrow* And has a lot of shady works doing here.

Blade Wolf: Correct, according to the investigations it would seems they were supplying illegal weapons and having human trafficiking here.

Raiden: And worse case scenario, illegal cyborg enhancements. The earlier we take this down, the better.

Y/N: Yep. *nods and readies weapons* We need to get inside, go stealth to make this operation better.

Blade Wolf: I will scout ahead. I sabotage their operations.

The wolf stretches it's body before hopping off, leaving ORION and Raiden alone together. Yupia turns to them and speaks up.

Yupia: All right we should infiltrate them here. Question is, how do we get inside?

Ash: *hands up* Just to let you know, stealth is not my speciality.

Y/N: *to Ash* Don't worry I can provide a answer on your problem. It's the ultimate stealth tech me and Uncle Raiden uses.

Raiden: Mhm. *smirks* I take the south quadrant. You and your team depends on where you go. *to Ash* And for you, have this.

Out of nowhere, Raiden pulls out... A Cardboard box?

Ash: *confused as f*ck* Uh.... Cardboard Box? What for?

Y/N: Well this is what me and Uncle Raiden use in stealth missions time to time.

Yupia: *blinks and shrugging* It did work twice when I used it.

Ash: *sighs and chuckles* Man for stealth experts you have some questionable tools.

Raiden: You just roll with it, it works wonders.

Ash: *huffed and shrugged* If you say so.

He takes the cardboard box while Y/N simply chuckles on amusement and nodded.

Y/N: All right. *nods* Don't get caught, and if one of us triggered alarms, don't hold back onto the enemies.

Yupia: *visors on and nods* Consider it done.

Ash: Not the first time I have killed a enemy before. *sighs and nods* But let's get on with it.

Ash said as team ORION and Raiden went onto their separate ways on infiltrating the White Fang hideout.

*With Y/N*

No one POV

Y/N landed inside the white fang hideout without making a noise. His suit is adapting to his situation thanks to the nanomachines of his suit.

Y/N: *coms* I'm in.

Ash: *coms* I'm still on my way through while using this box.

Yupia: *coms* I'm looking on the layout of the map that Blade Wolf sent me, this is more of a storage facility. And they were using the old railways of the mountains.

Raiden: *coms* This is not the only hideout they were being built here, the other side of the mountain has a hideout too.

Y/N: *chuckles and hacks the door* Looks like we got some hideouts to burn.

Church: *coms* I'm also monitoring you all guys, white fang guards are everywhere. Good thing their hardwares are second hands from old Atlas tech.

Y/N slowly opens the door and there he sees 2 White fang guards guarding the said room he entered into, before he silently speaks to Church.

Y/N: Church switch the suit into stealth mode.

Church: Done!

Y/N smirks as he silently approaches the guards without a noise before he assassinated 2 of them at once while using his plasma cutters.

Church: Yikes, overkill man.

Y/N: Problem?

Y/N said to Church amused as he opens the door and drags their dead bodies inside the room. Good thing the blood wasn't that visible.

Church: I always kind of forgot that you were holding back most of the time, your dad teached you how to kill back when your 10.

Y/N: This isn't the first time I killed someone. It wasn't pleasant but reality is harsh.

Y/N finishes putting the dead bodies inside the room and checks the room. Yep time to get to work.

*Meanwhile with Yupia*

No one POV

White Fang Guard 1: Hey what's delaying so long!?

White Fang Guard 2: The stupid machine won't work!

While the others are on their way, Yupia silently arrives at the shipping area and sees the shipments of illegal weapons and cybernetics.

Yupia: *thoughts* White Fang... Does our intervention never warned you up?

She said in annoyance as she lands silently on a platform and sees a white fang guard approaching somewhere close where she lands.

Yupia: *thoughts* They all signed up for this.

She silently readies her hidden blade on her left cybernetic wrist and waits patiently for the White Fang guard to go inside the platform she's standing.

And as expected, Yupia drags the guard and silently kills the White Fang Guard.

Yupia: *thoughts* Nothing personal of course, time to set up some bombs on their weapons and vehicles.

Yupia stated as she uses her active camoflauge and makes her way inside.

Shortly of silently exploring the hideout, Yupia stumbles onto the weapons and cybernetics room, and bingo she found their loadouts.

Yupia: Time to rig this out. No doubt when the emergency alarm blares out they gonna come towards here.

Planning ahead of the game, perfect.

*With Ash*

No one POV

Ash: *thoughts* How come I get onto this?

Ash is seen crawling his ways onto the vents silently, and for someone who's bad at stealth he's not bad at it. 

Shortly he jumps out of the vent and grabbing the cardboard box on his back. Ash tenses when he heard noises on his left before he uses the cardboard box and hides on the corner.

Ash hides on the corner with the cardboard box and he can hear multiple footsteps in the sidelines.

White fang Guard 1: Hey take care of the sector here while I'm asleep.

White fang Guard 2: Yeah yeah. *yawns* It's better than doing nothing really, go on ahead and sleep tight man.

He pats his fellow team mate before his friend goes to the other side of the room and leaves. He notices the cardboard box on the corner.

White fang Guard 2: Huh? What's a shipment doing here?

He sighs in tiredness as he approaches the cardboard box. Before the cardboard box launches and Ash wacks his head with a ice shapeshifting baseball bat.

Ash: Now you should sleep as well.

He dissolves his ice bat and puts the knocked out White Fang Guard on the box before checking his scroll.

Ash: *thoughts* Church uploaded the blueprint of the hideout? Very nice.

As Ash mades towards to the door and opens it, he sees a group of White fang men staring at him with their weapons on their hands.

Ash sighs internally before his amber eyes glows and crushes a crystal fire dust on his hands, forming gauntlets on his hands while having a serious look on his eyes.

Ash: So... *flames ignites more* Who wants to go first?

Man for their first mission, it's seems its already a professional mission.

*Small time skip brought to you by Y/N venting in while Yupia pointed out and says "SUS"*

No one POV

Play the music!

The White fang hideout alarm is blaring out loud, because its either Team ORION got spotted or Raiden goes "fruit ninja" his way through on the base.

White Fang group leader: *coms* THE HIDEOUT IS UNDER ATTACK! I REPEAT WE ARE UNDERATTACK-!

The communications room explodes violently as White Fang grunts were fleeing everywhere because Raiden and ORION were raiding.

White Fang Soldier 1: The White Devil is here!

White Fang Soldier 2: He slices through our platoon like nothing!

As smoke enters the main area, they heard metallic footsteps and felt a intimidating aura. They see Raiden himself with red glowing eyes menacingly glaring at them.

Raiden: You have been warned so many times, and you didn't listen!

His red eyes glow once more before his visor forms around his eyes, man they are gonna die.

White fang platoon leader: *terrified* SHOOT HIM DOWN!

The white fang grunts retaliated by firing their weapons towards Raiden, who's rushing in and deflecting their attacks.

While the platoon are busy trying to attack Raiden, Y/N enters in the fray as he uses Murasama to attack the White fang grunts. He sends one of the grunts flying before he slices him in mid air.

Y/N lands on the ground as the sliced body spills out blood, staining most of his armor. Before explosives explodes on the other side of the hideout.

Church: *coms* Yupia sabotaged their weapons and shipments!

Ash: *coms* I'm taking a field exercise here! You guys can take care the ones on the lower levels!

Meanwhile with Ash, he's seen doing lethal MMA techniques towards to the White Fang grunts he's fighting. He forms a fire knife with his fire crystal dust and does lethal Close Quarter combat.

He stabs a White Fang Grunt in the stomach before forming chains around him and throws him around on the area thanks to his fire chained knife. Ash takes a look on his left before he crushes a ice crystal dust on his right hand and focuses it on making ice spikes towards to the White Fang groups.

He took out groups of White Fang grunts before he moves out to advance forward onto the base.

Meanwhile with Yupia, she finished assassinating 2 guards like a professional killer.

Yupia wipes the blood on her cybernetics before slicing his way through the door, and there she found out the main data info of the base.

Yupia: Bingo, looks like we found the main treasure. The server room.

Yupia found the jackpot before she heard more battle noises outside the room. She always said to herself that the terrorist knows what they signed up for.

Meanwhile back with Raiden and Y/N, The White Devil is seen slashing his way against the poor White Fang platoons. Blood and limbs spraying all over the place.

While Y/N? He's on his killing spree as he uses his gunblades and continues to kill White Fang Guards without hesitation. Yep this is very normal for Y/N and this is not the first time he has killed people before.

And finally, Raiden finishes the onslaught as he uses blade mode to slice the incoming bullets before throwing a heat knife towards to the last White Fang grunt, finishing the massacre inside the hideout.

Stop the music!

After some fighting and bloodbath, Raiden is taking quick breather after tapping a bit onto his Ripper Persona. While Y/N checks his Murasama stained with blood and contemplates on what he just did.

Y/N: I do not enjoy killing, but they have signed up for this. Did we do the right thing?

Church: Look man, I know what we are doing is something we do not like. But then again, if we let them do this they will keep doing bad intentions to everyone else.

Raiden: *wipes the blood* We get our hands dirty and get stained with blood, so that this world will have a clean place.

Y/N: Mhm...

He doesn't mind slaying Grimm nonstop, but taking a life is not easy. There are always be worse monsters than Grimm.

Sometimes it's the people around us, wearing disguises to cover their monstrosity. 

Church: *coms* Yupia just found their server room, it might find us some info on what else they can have and planned.

Y/N: All right, we could wrap it up here. I clean the bodies....

Raiden: *nods* Yeah...

Whether they like it or not, this is a part of being a guardian. Reaping one's life so that no more violence will happen.

- End of chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 57 13
"After all this time... you still have the nerve to think I'd bend to your will!? Such arrogance... such foolishness!" "I'd be spitting on my ancesto...
96.9K 2.5K 106
Earth is an incredibly peaceful and beautiful World home to the amazingly intelligent Humans that live upon its surface. Upon these many, many Humans...
159 2 2
The God Of Darkness along the same time as his older brother the God of Light gave humanity eyes with the ability to absorb Grimm, and even the abili...
31.4K 521 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...