Second Marriage of a Wealthy...

By Kessho_Yuki

Author: 橘子舟 Original Title: 豪门老男人的二婚男妻 This book is also known as "Sweet Doting Second Marriage". Meng Yang d... More

CHAPTER1
CHAPTER2
CHAPTER3
CHAPTER4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER14
CHAPTER15
CHAPTER16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER21
CHAPTER22
CHAPTER23
CHAPTER24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER26
CHAPTER27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER29
CHAPTER30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70

CHAPTER 50

2.8K 116 5
By Kessho_Yuki

After the auction started, Meng Yang and Luo Xiu walked over to the round table and sat down.

Meng Yang had already looked through the catalogue of auction items, and there was nothing he particularly liked. But since he was here, he had to take a few things back, so pointed out a few things in the catalogue then asked the assistant to bid later.

Cheng Fangfei was sitting at a table not far from them. Meng Yang didn't know if it was a coincidence or Cheng Fangfei did it deliberately, two of the things he fancied seemed to be what Cheng Fangfei wanted very much, however, in the end, he still got both of them.

Seeing the things she wanted were taken by Meng Yang, Cheng Fangfei was secretly anxious, because these two things were the gifts she prepared to win and give to Luo Xiu's mother. She especially came just for these. Cheng Fangfei knew how Luo Sheng's current situation in the Luo family was not good. As Luo Xiu married a young new wife, he would naturally have children again. So she must help Luo Sheng, not to let him be too passive. The way was to get the support of Luo Xiu's mother.

For so many years, Cheng Fangfei had concealed the fact, Luo Sheng was not Luo Xiu's biological son, struggling to tell the truth. After so many years, she had told no one about this, including Luo Sheng's biological father. She felt since no one else knew, this lie could also become real. As long as she didn't say it, Luo Sheng would always be Luo Xiu's eldest son.

Turning her head to glance at Luo Xiu's profile, Cheng Fangfei thought how this man, who had made her hate him so much many years ago, now looked so attractive.

Cheng Fangfei's friend said to her: "Your first husband is richer than the three husbands afterwards, unfortunately, you didn't get any benefits from him."

"He only got so rich many years after I divorced him." Cheng Fangfei answered.

"I heard he bought the Erfei Manor some time ago. Although you have a child, he has remarried. If you want your child to inherit everything from him, plan hard."

"Naturally."

After the auction ended, while Luo Xiu was talking to his friend, Meng Yang went to the bathroom, with his assistant and bodyguards following him.

Coming out of the bathroom, he met Cheng Fangfei in the corridor.

"Your name is Meng Yang, right?" Cheng Fangfei asked Meng Yang with a smile.

Raising his hand, Meng Yang motioned the bodyguards and assistants to stand a little further away, then looked at Cheng Fangfei and answered, "My name is Meng Yang, hello Aunt Cheng."

Cheng Fangfei's smile stiffened because of Meng Yang's 'aunt', but she quickly returned to normal before speaking again: "You were dating Luo Sheng, originally you should have called me aunt, but Luo Sheng didn't know how to cherish you, I think you are much better than Yu Junchen."

"Thank you, but I don't regret breaking up with Luo Sheng at all. Uncle Luo can give many of which Luo Sheng can't. Moreover, Uncle Luo is gentle and considerate and spoils me. Sometimes I even feel that it's thanks to Luo Sheng and Yu Junchen getting together, I had a chance to be with Uncle Luo." There was a clear sense of happiness in Meng Yang's smile.

"It's normal for an older man to love his young wife. Also, you are so young and beautiful, and really outstanding." Cheng Fangfei continued: "Are you free tomorrow? I want to have a good chat with you, I've been wanting to apologize to you for the excessive things Luo Sheng had done."

"Although Uncle Luo is very good to me, he's very strict with me. Even if I say a word to other men, he'll be unhappy. Although you are a woman, I think he will never agree with me going out to meet you." Pointing to the back, Meng Yang spoke, "Look, even when I go to the toilet, people follow me all the time."

Cheng Fangfei glanced at the bodyguards, thinking Luo Xiu had such a strong possessiveness. But he had married such a young boy at an age where he would be curious about everything and could not resist temptation. So it's normal to manage him tighter.

"You don't need to apologize to me for Luo Sheng's affairs, because Luo Sheng himself has already apologized to me. Plus Uncle Luo said, not to care about him. After all, even if there was no father and son relationship between them, Luo Sheng is his eldest son, so it cannot break the blood relationship. So it's enough to scare him." Meng Yang smiled, "I'm trying to forget and ignore those things so I can try to get along with Luo Sheng. Because I don't want Uncle Luo to feel embarrassed."

Cheng Fangfei nodded: "If there is a chance, I really want to talk to you about some things Luo Xiu would never tell you. I think we can talk when I return to China after a while. I hope I'll have the opportunity to meet you alone by then."

"Okay, I'll find a chance to meet you again after returning to China," Meng Yang replied.

After Cheng Fangfei left, the smile on Meng Yang's face disappeared immediately. He found that Cheng Fangfei's character differed completely from that of the wayward and domineering lady before. It seemed the four marriages of hers had made her a lot smarter. After Cheng Fangfei and Luo Xiu got divorced, she got married three more times obtaining a lot of fortune from her three ex-husbands. She was a representative figure of getting rich by marriage.

Meng Yang did not return to the manor at night. He and Luo Xiu went to a dinner party, then stayed in a villa in the city for one night. He had already made an appointment with Celsey to meet tomorrow. After Luo Xiu was gone to the company, he would go out for his appointment.

-----------------------

After Meng Yang came to the outside of the hotel suite where Celsey was staying, he was just about to ring the doorbell when the door opened from the inside. However, it was not Celsey who opened the door, but Bradley with messy hair and dishevelled clothes.

Meng Yang was stunned by this unexpected meeting, while Bradley was obviously more surprised than Meng Yang. After closing his eyes and wiping his face, Bradley took a deep breath before walking around Meng Yang, leaving quickly.

As there was no need to open the door, Meng Yang, and his bodyguard who was there to assist him walked in directly.

"So early? I thought I had gotten up early today." Celsey who had just finished washing walked out of the bedroom in his nightgown. He didn't expect Meng Yang to come so early.

"I always go to bed early and get up early, which is good for my health." Looking at him Meng Yang asked, "What happened to Bradley? He looked like he was ruined."

"I met him at a friend's party last night. I talked about a perfume topic he was interested in. When I left, I asked him if he wanted to continue talking. So he came here with me, and we continued to drink and talk. It's inevitable for something to happen when you drink too much." Walking to the bar, Celsey poured himself a glass of wine, looking towards Meng Yang he asked, "Want a glass?"

Meng Yang shook his head in refusal, "I don't drink well. One cup of alcohol and I'll be drunk. If I get drunk with you, Uncle Luo will never allow me to meet you again."

As neither he nor Luo Xiu wanted anyone else to know about it, Meng Yang didn't tell Celsey about his pregnancy.

Celsey nodded, Taking out a bottle of pure water from the refrigerator for Meng Yang, he signalled Meng Yang to enter the study with him. This suite had been purchased by Celsey for a long time, hence, it was equivalent to his residence. Taking the small suitcase from the bodyguard, Meng Yang followed Celsey into the study.

Sitting down on the sofa, Celsey put the wine glass on the coffee table, then lit a mint cigarette, "It's a pity you got married so early. If you are not married, I could have taken you to experience more interesting things."

"Fortunately, I am married, otherwise I'll definitely be infected by you." Meng Yang sat down on the sofa opposite him.

"Life is only a few decades, it is natural to enjoy it to the fullest." Celsey shook his feet slightly before saying, "As long as I have money, I can experience any kind of life. I can be like a king. Letting me choose all those whom I fancy."

"You still need to spend money for something like that?" Looking at him, Meng Yang asked, "Aren't there so many falling in front of you one after another, kneeling to call you your Royal Highness?"

"If they take money, then they must manage their own mouths. This is the rule. People who don't follow the rules will not end well." Celsey answered after taking a sip.

"Then how were you and Bradley last night?" Meng Yang asked.

"To be honest, I'm a little disappointed. After all, he looks so...you know, I thought he was an idol in the perfume industry. If I collide with him physically, I would also have an inspirational collision. But nothing. Failed to satisfy me."

Meng Yang thought for a while before speaking, "Maybe it's because of drinking too much?"

"Regardless of the reason, I am no longer interested in him. A man who can't satisfy me or get me inspired is useless to me." Putting down his glass, Celsey got up and walked to the desk: "Breakfast time is over, let's talk about business."

Meng Yang glanced at the empty wine glass Celsey had placed on the coffee table, but said nothing. Even among friends, he shouldn't just casually comment on or guide others' living habits.

While Celsey took out the perfumes he had made during this period, Meng Yang also took out the perfumes he had made from the suitcase. They had to choose the perfumes that were most suitable for co-branding to match the sales among their respective perfumes. They evaluated each other's perfumes' and gave opinions on whether it would be better to remix the top, middle, and back notes. Finally, some content of the next co-branded perfume was determined.

Returning to the manor at night, Meng Yang went to the study to find Luo Xiu in his nightgown after washing.

"Uncle Luo." Putting his hands on the desk, Meng Yang looked at Luo Xiu before speaking, "Can you help me."

"What can I do for you?" Luo Xiu immediately stopped his movements and asked Meng Yang.

Meng Yang walked around the desk, sat on Luo Xiu's lap, put his arms around his neck and answered, "I need you to give me some inspiration."

"What do you want me to do?" Putting his hand on Meng Yang's stomach Luo Xiu spoke, "Without hurting you and our child."

"I want you to seduce me, without touching me." Meng Yang answered while aligning his forehead against Luo Xiu's.

"Are you sure what you want is the inspiration to mix perfume?" Luo Xiu asked.

"This kind of inspiration can't be expressed at 100%. A 100-point inspiration can only be shown up to 30 or 40 percent. If I can show it over 50 percent, it would definitely make people fall in love with it irresistibly. But this is on the premise that I have inspiration." Meng Yang answered.

"Baby, it's not that I want to refuse you, but are you sure you can stand this kind of stimulation now?" Luo Xiu asked uneasily.

"Don't be too stimulating, be gentle, so I can bear it." Meng Yang replied.

"So demanding? I really can't help you" Getting up, Luo Xiu walked out of the study with Meng Yang in his arms.

Carrying Meng Yang to the door of a room, Luo Xiu told him, "Close your eyes."

Meng Yang closed his eyes obediently.

After entering the room with Meng Yang in his arms, Luo Xiu put him on the recliner, "You can open your eyes."

Wondering why he was being so mysterious, Meng Yang opened his eyes eagerly. After seeing the layout of the room, he froze for a while before he came back to his senses and asked, "How come I didn't know there is such a room?"

"I wanted to wait until you gave birth to let you know." Luo Xiu replied.

"Was it specially designed by you?" Looking at the luxuriously furnished but lustful room, Meng Yang really admired the designer of this room. It was full of artistic sense.

"Previous nobles in this country would have such rooms, some even had more than a dozen. The design of this room can be regarded as years of accumulated experience."

"So, what do you want to do?" Meng Yang asked, looking at him.

"It's a pity you can't do anything now, and can only watch. But you are only allowed to do this once during your pregnancy." Looking at him, Luo Xiu spoke.

Meng Yang just laid down like that, then looked at Luo Xiu.

According to Meng Yang, Luo Xiu did not touch him, but he got all the inspiration he wanted.

....................................

After sleeping all night, Meng Yang woke up early the next day. With the memory of last night still clear, he did not eat breakfast but went to the studio with a glass of milk to get busy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...