Second Marriage of a Wealthy...

By Kessho_Yuki

Author: 橘子舟 Original Title: 豪门老男人的二婚男妻 This book is also known as "Sweet Doting Second Marriage". Meng Yang d... More

CHAPTER1
CHAPTER2
CHAPTER3
CHAPTER4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER10
CHAPTER11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER14
CHAPTER15
CHAPTER16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER21
CHAPTER22
CHAPTER23
CHAPTER24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER26
CHAPTER27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER29
CHAPTER30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHAPTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70

CHAPTER 45

2.9K 119 16
By Kessho_Yuki

"Why should I talk less!?!" Meng Yang couldn't hold back the anger in his heart and thundered, "You ask them, Fu Yuqian troubled me time and time again, I endured it and ignored him. Now he directly moved at me. Do I have to endure the beating and scolding by him?! These kinds of Masters are not real Masters. These people actually lack morality, character, ability and talents. But relying on their old age and staying in this circle for a long time, they memorize a few ancient books, and they are very proud! My genius title, I got it after competitions, uprightly! If you have the ability, you can also take part in international competitions, win an international competition, and show us the title of genius!"

"You..." The Master Meng Yang was scolding at, had his blood pressure raised, he was too angry to speak.

"Meng Yang, have you said enough?!" The Vice President spoke in a low voice, suggesting Meng Yang not to go on.

"I didn't say enough! Anyway, I'll definitely go to the leader of the association to judge. It's not a big deal to not stay in your noble place. I'll simply tear off these fake old faces' hypocrisy today!" Meng Yang answered coldly.

"We'll go with you, we'll straightaway find the leader!" Wu Feng exclaimed, "No big deal, we shouldn't be such broken reserve members anymore! What era is this? Just because of different levels and long stays, don't even treat people as humans!"

"Let's go too!"

"We should no longer be reserve members!"

"Since everyone doesn't want to be a reserve-member, that's just right. In the future, let's leave all the opportunities and quota to Master Xu Wangya's students! Master Xu Wangya taught well!" Meng Yang went on, "His students have no abilities in actual competitions, but they have exceptional abilities at other times, whether in school or this branch, each and everyone acts as if they have saved the world. Every day when they look at others with their noses up, I really don't know what they are so proud of? It seems that only they are nobler than anyone else. Other students must not fight back or scold them!"

Meng Yang scolded Xu Wangya, who had been silent for a long time to his face, making his face become more ugly. Moreover, Fu Yuqian really was at fault in this matter. His behaviour could not be justified for any reason, since it was so unreasonable, he had nothing to say.

"Master Lin, please persuade him." The Vice President never expected Meng Yang to have such a hot temper. Not only did he dared to say anything, he also stirred the emotions of other people around him.

"He didn't say a word wrong, what do you want me to persuade him about?" With a calm face, Lin Songtai spoke: "These ones didn't have skills when they were young, even at this age, they still don't have them. But they still can't see the difference of others who actually have the skills. Even after relying on the title of a Master without living up to the name, they don't feel guilty at all! It's inconceivable."

Those Masters were so angry that their faces were green, but they couldn't refute at all.

"And you, Fu Yuqian!" Pointing at Fu Yuqian,  Lin Songtai scolded, "It's been a few years you've become a junior member and you've become so proud of it? Your face must be too thick. What are you doing running rampant all day long? Why are you so mad? Because the President is your cousin? Call the President over so I can ask him why you are so arrogant because of him!"

"Master Lin, this has nothing to do with the President right?" The Vice President felt helpless. The young one would not listen, and the old one would also not listen. It seemed they couldn't continue talking today. Otherwise, till the young man's affairs were resolved, the old one would keep on arguing.

"Everyone, please calm down." The Vice President persuaded: "Today, go back and calm down. Let's discuss how to deal with this matter after everyone calms down. In fact, it's just a matter between these children. It's not a big deal to be so noisy, just..."

However, before the Vice President could finish speaking, his assistant hurriedly opened the door to relay, "Vice President, Director Luo is here."

Taken aback, the Vice President glanced at Meng Yang.

Before he was brought here, Meng Yang had already called Luo Xiu.

As soon as the assistant had finished speaking, Luo Xiu walked in from outside the door.

Right after Luo Xiu came in, he looked at Meng Yang and walked towards him.

"Are you injured?" Looking at Meng Yang, Luo Xiu questioned.

Meng Yang shook his head.

Breathing a sigh of relief, Luo Xiu asked, "Who beat you?"

"He did." Meng Yang pointed to Fu Yuqian.

"I just pushed you, it was you who pressed me to the ground and beat me!" Fu Yuqian defended loudly.

"Was the first move yours?" Looking at Fu Yuqian with cold eyes, Luo Xiu questioned.

Frightened by Luo Xiu's eyes, Fu Yuqian involuntarily lowered his head, not daring to look at him.

"Uncle Luo..." with a crying voice, Meng Yang approached Luo Xiu's arms, he looked like he was greatly wronged.

"What are you pretending to be! You..." Fu Yuqian was furious and immediately pointed at Meng Yang to curse.

Luo Xiu hit his hand hard with a backhand, making a loud noise.

"What do you mean?" Luo Xiu spoke with a stony face, "Uneducated!"

"Brother Luo..." Holding his hand, Fu Yuqian looked at Luo Xiu aggrievedly. The back of his hand was so hot and painful that it was already red.

Brother Luo? Meng Yang glanced at Fu Yuqian sideways. He saw Fu Yuqian's eyes which looked at Luo Xiu's were aggrieved and sad. Only then did he realize that Fu Yuqian liked Luo Xiu. No wonder he had troubled him everywhere since the first time they met.

"Director Luo, it's actually not a serious matter, it's just the fight between children." The Vice President persuaded Luo Xiu.

"Vice President Yuan put things too lightly. Meng Yang being only nineteen years old, he is indeed a child, but this one is already twenty-six, can he still be considered a child?" Luo Xiu looked at Fu Yuqian again after speaking, then spoke coldly: "Call your Elder Brother! I want to ask him whether he actually educates you!"

The Vice President tried very hard to make peace without going into the mud, but these people were more difficult than the one before, he really couldn't make peace. He could only wait for Fu Yuqian's Eldest Brother to come and see what he would say.

"Since the parents are here, Masters, please go back first, let their parents talk first, then talk about other things." The Vice President looked at the Masters and persuaded them.

These Masters just got up and left.

After sending away those Masters and letting the other reserve members leave first, the Vice President sighed helplessly in his heart. It was difficult to be the middleman, as he couldn't afford to offend both sides. Fu Yuqian was a student of Xu Wangya, and the President was his cousin, who was his superior. Meng Yang's side was even harder. Talking about Lin Songtai's position in the Aromatherapy academic world, even the Leader should give him some face. When it came to Luo Xiu, whoever was above doesn't matter, the Luo Group could not be offended.

After receiving the call, Fu Jiang hurried over. As soon as he entered the Vice President's office, he saw Luo Xiu and Meng Yang sitting on the sofa, while Fu Yuqian stood alone in the middle.

"What's wrong? What happened? How did the fight start?" Fu Jiang questioned.

"Director Fu, please sit down " After getting Fu Jiang to sit down first, The Vice President then told him what happened.

After listening to this, Fu Jiang glared at Fu Yuqian fiercely, then looked at Luo Xiu to speak, "I'm so sorry, Luo Xiu, my brother has been spoiled by my parents since he was a child. After my parents passed away, I had little time to discipline him, so let him develop such an overbearing character. Don't worry, after I take him back this time, I'll definitely teach him a good lesson!"

"Your brother dared to fight my wife. What else can he not dare to do here?" Luo Xiu answered blankly, "I've been friends with you for so many years. Even if he beats me, I'll not care about him, but if he beats my wife, you have to give me an explanation!"

Although Luo Xiu and Fu Jiang were not extremely close friends as they were with Li Yan, they were still friends. Now Fu Yuqian hit Meng Yang, and Luo Xiu understands Meng Yang's character well. He was not a proactive person, so it definitely must be Fu Yuqian's fault. No matter who Fu Yuqian was, if he dared to fight Meng Yang, he would never let him go. If Fu Jiang doesn't do it, then he himself will do it.

"You are right, don't worry, I'll definitely give you an explanation for this matter." Fu Jiang replied.

This matter had not yet come to an end. For now, Luo Xiu and Fu Jiang took Meng Yang and Fu Yuqian back.

After Fu Jiang took Fu Yuqian home, he shouted at Fu Yuqian as soon as he entered the study, "You kneel down for me!"

Fu Yuqian was stubborn and stood motionlessly. When Fu Jiang walked behind him, he kicked Fu Yuqian to the ground. Pointing at him and scolding: "Tell yourself, food, clothing, housing and transportation, which one am I not giving the best for you? The only requirement I wanted from you was to hope you can stand by yourself and don't make trouble for me! You even dare to beat Luo Xiu's wife now! You are afraid that I have too many friends and want to beat the few I have so I can be helpless, right?!"

"He hit me too. I pushed him a bit, but he kicked me to the ground and hit me in the stomach!" Not convinced, Fu Yuqian spoke out angrily.

"You still feel you are very reasonable and being wronged, don't you?!" Fu Jiang was so angry that he slapped his head hard from the back several times before speaking, "You provoked him first, the first move was also yours, but you blame him for fighting back?! Those other people you bullied before, they all tolerated it. And now when you were bullying Meng Yang because he did not bear it, you think it's his fault, right?! Do you think you are a prince and everyone has to endure you?!"

Fu Yuqian's head was buzzing. He was beaten for the first time after he grew up. He felt even more aggrieved and unwilling. He wondered, why could Meng Yang marry Big Brother Luo?! He was not worthy at all!

Seeing through his thoughts at a glance, Fu Jiang looked at him after sitting down: "Don't think I don't know what you think. Are you jealous of Meng Yang? Because you like Luo Xiu, did you deliberately trouble him? Go look in the mirror, it's impossible for Luo Xiu to like you. The more you trouble Meng Yang, the more Luo Xiu will loathe you!"

"Why can Meng Yang do it, but I can't?!" Fu Yuqian shouted back loudly with tears in his eyes.

"Just because he looks better than you! He is smarter than you! He won first place in the International Youth Championship. He became a full member of the Aromatherapy Branch as soon as he joined. The sales volume of his perfumes is among the best even in Western countries. What about you? I ask you, what do you think you have to compare with him? In the beginning, everyone said you probably are a genius, and you got accepted as a student by Master Xu Wangya. You were so proud as if there were no other people like you in the world. I told you at the beginning, arrogance would make you regress while being humble would make it easy to learn. You just didn't listen! What about now? No good results in the competition, still a junior member after so many years. Ah yes, the even more ridiculous part is you don't feel ashamed, you still feel like you've been a junior member for a few years and you can teach others. You are, really...." Fu Jiang was so angry that he didn't know how to describe him.

"Even if you step back ten thousand steps and see all those people are inferior to you everywhere, what does it have anything to do with you? Why are you troubling others?!" Standing up, Fu Jiang commanded, "Keep kneeling down for me until tomorrow morning, check on your own thoughts and reflect. If you still don't feel you are at fault, then you can leave this home and go out to be self-reliant, so you also can feel what it is like to be bullied!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 32.6K 49
Becca Belfort i Haze Connors, choć przez swoich znajomych zmuszani do spędzania razem czasu całą paczką, od dawna się nie znoszą. Dogryzają sobie prz...
1.1M 27.1K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
183K 13.5K 19
"YOU ARE MINE TO KEEP OR TO KILL" ~~~ Kiaan and Izna are like completely two different poles. They both belong to two different RIVAL FAMILIES. It's...
396K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...