The Peasant Doctor

Da Specgalz

MTLing Eleven did not expect that one second she was just bitten to death by a zombie, and the next second sh... Altro

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85 Complete

Chapter 31

663 20 6
Da Specgalz

    "That's it?" Uncle Yang felt that this reason was too far-fetched. Even if his wife was a little long-winded, or said something bad, it wouldn't need to make her dumb, right? This is too serious, they are all a family, why do they make it so serious.

    "Humph! She must have said something bad again." Grandpa Yang, who was beside him, slapped the table heavily, his face full of unhappiness, "If she doesn't talk nonsense,  will Shíyī make her unable to speak? Why? , do you think she's reasonable?"

    "Father—" Uncle Yang was scolded by Grandpa Yang, his face flushed, "But this can't make the child's mother become dumb, how can I live, this is too much."

    Grandpa Yang glanced at Song Juanhua sarcastically, "Excessive? Why doesn't she feel like she's going too far when she talks nonsense? I think It'll teach her a long lesson. It's good to talk less and offend people."

    Seeing his own father like this With this attitude, Uncle Yang sighed helplessly. He also knew that his father didn't want to see his wife, but after all, she had been with him for so many years, and she was the mother of four children. Could he really ignore her like this?

    Uncle Yang scratched his head in frustration, walked up to Shíyī and gave her a bow, "Doctor Shíyī, I know that my wife has a broken mouth and loves to talk nonsense, she must have made you angry, but you have big heart. Well, I will definitely teach her a good lesson, so that she will never dare again next time."

    Shíyī didn't say a word, stood up casually, took her empty bowl and went to the kitchen, and after a while another bowl of rice came out and sat down and eat.

    "Doctor Shíyī." Uncle Yang was in a hurry and wanted to intercede again, but was stopped by Yang Shifeng, "Uncle, don't be in a hurry to ask for Shíyī, let's make things clear."

    Yang Shifeng looked at Shíyī, "Shíyī what did the second aunt say to you? Are you wronged?"

    Song Juanhua was so angry when she heard this, she was so angry that she was about to ascend to heaven, what did she say, she bullied this little demon girl? It was obviously the little demon who was bullying her, how could this little demon be wronged when he arrived? Song Juanhua was so angry that she stepped on Uncle Yang's foot and let him call the shots.

    Uncle Yang's face was wrinkled together in pain, but she didn't follow Yang Shifeng's words and asked, "doctor Shíyī tell me, what did Second Aunt Shifeng say?"

    Shíyī is not the kind of person that what others say about her and she still keeps it in her heart and doesn’t say that she is wronged in silence, so she told Yang Shifeng the truth: "She said that if I live with you alone, you will be laughed at, It will also delay your marriage, so let me be conscious of not delaying you."

    One sentence instantly made Yang Shifeng's face change, his fists clenched subconsciously, and his heart raised his throat in an instant, hurriedly said: "Shíyī, Don't listen to her nonsense, it's not like this, you didn't delay me, no!"

    Shíyī paused for a moment, then lowered her head to continue eating, and said lightly, "Oh."

    Yang Shifeng doesn't understand her." "Oh" what does it mean, do you care or not? Are you angry? "Shíyī, don't take it seriously. I.... Grandpa and I both like you to live in our house. You don't have any place to delay me. You can live as you want."

    Grandpa Yang glared angrily at Song Juanhua , Uncle Yang glanced at Shíyī, and explained to Shíyī, "Miss Shíyī, our family welcomes you. You can stay as long as you want, and you can treat her as a fart as if others say it. Don't care, ah."

    Shíyī smiled, "I don't care, I just think she's annoying."

    Grandpa Yang was a little relieved when he heard the words. About to die in a hurry.

    Yang Shifeng's heart has not yet completely relaxed, and he looks at Shíyī inquiringly, to see if she really doesn't care, but unfortunately, Shíyī face is as usual, and he can't see it.

    Yang Shifeng's chest was suddenly painful and stuffy. At this moment, he really disliked Song Juanhua, and he didn't say anything polite, "Second aunt, you can eat rice indiscriminately, but don't talk nonsense, don't come to my house in the future, my house will not welcome you."

    Song Juanhua widened her eyes and stared at Yang Shifeng in disbelief. Seeing that he was not joking, she shook Uncle Yang's arm angrily, motioning him to see what his good nephew was talking about.

    Uncle Yang threw her hand away.  he was quite angry with what Shíyī did just now, but now it has all turned into embarrassment, he really didn't expect his wife to say this, these words Can people be happy when they come out? And Shi Feng, he knew how much Shi Feng liked thisEleventh Doctor. His wife said that, not only make Shi Feng  angry, isn't this destroying Shi Feng's marriage.

    This woman is confused...

    "Huanhua, how can you talk nonsense like this, Doctor Shíyī just cured your brother's leg, she is our family's benefactor, you are confused!" Uncle Yang pointed at Song Juanhua, "Hurry up and apologize to Doctor Shíyī!"

    Song Juanhua looked at Uncle Yang in disbelief, her eyes were spitting fire, and she was about to curse when she opened her mouth. The second Uncle Yang hissed and hurriedly shook off her hand, "You crazy woman! Well, you don't apologize, right? If you don't apologize, you will be dumb forever! I don't care."

    Second Uncle Yang turned around and left ,  he really don't want to care about her anymore.

    Song Juanhua was in a hurry now. She didn't want to be a mute. In a hurry, Song Juanhua jumped up and pulled Uncle Yang to stop him from leaving, and there was a rare look of pleading on her face.

    Seeing her like this, Uncle Yang couldn't help but soften his heart. He sighed heavily, took her hand and dragged her to Shíyī, and reprimanded: "Don't hurry up and apologize to Doctor Shíyī!"

    Song Juanhua couldn't help it if she didn't want to , folded her palms together and bowed to Shíyī, and said sorry.

    "Doctor Shíyī, you can see that she knows she is wrong and has apologized to you. You should forgive her and let her talk." Uncle Yang begi .

    Unexpectedly, Shíyī put the bowl on the table, turned around and went back to the room, the door made a bang, isolating the people outside.

    Uncle Yang got up at a loss and looked at Yang Shifeng pleadingly, "Shi Feng, your second aunt knows it's wrong, please help the second aunt to beg for mercy, how can i live if your second aunt is dumb."

    " "Second uncle, I think it's good for second aunt to be like this. It's good to talk less."

    "This..." Second Uncle Yang frowned and went to see Grandpa Yang again, but Grandpa Yang also went back to his room with a cane to take a nap, and didn't intend to ignore him.

    Uncle Yang had no choice but to shamelessly lead Song Juanhua to sit in the hall and wait, wait for Shíyī to come out of the room to continue to intercede, and wait for Yang Shifeng to be soft-hearted to plead for them.

    However, Shíyī stayed in the room all afternoon and was not called out until dinner.

    Yang Shifeng directly prepared meals for three people this time. As for Uncle Yang and Song Juanhua, he chose to ignore them.

    Uncle Yang sighed helplessly, knowing that even his nephew was offended this time, it was all to blame for this stupid woman. But she is the child's mother after all, he can't really ignore her.

    "Shíyī doctor, I know my wife  has a bad mouth. Can you spare her one last time? The two children in the family still need to be taken care of. It's not good that their mother can't speak. Shíyī doctor, you have pity on the two child, please treat her."

    Song Juanhua was really scared now, she wanted to knock herself to death, why did she lose her mind and offend this little demon girl, she knew that she was very good at rectifying people, why did she forget it! Pig brain.

    Song Juanhua put her hands together with tears in her eyes and apologized to Shíyī, hoping that she would forgive her once, and said that she would never dare again next time.

    Shíyī ate her meal indifferently, not taking their pleas seriously. It was not until Shíyī finished eating that  she said, "Don't beg me, it's the most suitable for such a person not to speak, or she will have her tongue pulled out at some point." After speaking, Shíyī made a gesture of pulling out her tongue, frightened. Song Juanhua to screamed silently.

    Seeing that she was frightened, Shíyī looked at Yang Shifeng and said, "Yang Shifeng, I'll be leaving tomorrow, thank you for this time."

    One sentence was like thunder.

    "Pa--" The chopsticks fell to the ground, Yang Shifeng's hand was in the air, and he remained motionless.

    Shíyī didn't look at his current appearance, turned her head and said to Grandpa Yang, "You just need to drink some medicine for your legs, and you will recover slowly. In addition, this is a recipe for health preservation, and you will use it more in the future. You can live a hundred years." Shíyī put the recipe he wrote in front of Grandpa Yang.

    Where is Grandpa Yang thinking about taking care of recipes now, he looked at his stunned grandson, and felt deeply distressed, "Shíyī doctor, why did you just leave? What's wrong with you living here? Is what his second aunt said that made you unhappy and left?"

    Shíyī waved her hand indifferently, "No. I always planned to leave when your legs were healed, and now is the time. "

       Grandpa didn't know what to say, because there was no reason to keep others, it was Shi Feng.... Grandpa Yang looked at his eldest grandson worriedly.

    Yang Shifeng didn't say a word, but there was no brilliance in his eyes, he stiffly bent over to pick up the chopsticks on the ground, and walked towards the kitchen step by step.

    Shíyī watched his back for a moment, got up and went back to the room.

    Grandpa Yang knew that the eldest grandson was unbearably uncomfortable, so he threw off his cane and shouted angrily at Uncle Yang: "Get out of here! Look at what you have done! Don't let me see you in the future."

    Uncle Yang was bitter Face, who would have thought that the matter this time was so serious, that it was so serious that people would leave. Although Shíyī said it had nothing to do with Song Juanhua's words, Uncle Yang felt that it was caused by his wife nonsense, which also made him feel extremely guilty,. Staying here is useless, he forced Song Juanhua to go back.

    ................................

    "Koukou——" The knock on the door rang in the silent night, Shíyī opened her eyes, silent for a moment, and got up Getting out of bed and opening the door, Yang Shifeng stood outside the door.

    "Is something wrong?"

    Yang Shifeng looked at her quietly, there seemed to be a thousand words in his eyes, and finally only said one sentence, "Can you not leave?"

    Eleven looked back at him for a moment, " No. I don't belong here, I will leave sooner or later."

    Yang Shifeng's heart trembled, and his throat trembled, "Where are you going?"    

    " just go"

As if being drained, the heart is desolate at this moment. He realized very clearly that she was really leaving, and he couldn't keep her.

    he always knew in his heart that she would leave sooner or later, but he still tried his best to make her like it here and hope that she would stay, but after all, hope is just hope.

    Yang Shifeng doesn't know what he can do. In fact, he can't do anything. He only likes it in his heart.

    But just lost it?

    "Shíyī..." Yang Shifeng closed his eyes and opened them again, all the courage accumulated in his chest, desperate, "I, like you very much, can you stay ? I know I'm poor, but I  will try my best to make you live a good life, I will treat you well and make you happy, will you stay?"

    After Yang Shifeng finished speaking, he clenched his fists tightly, nervous and anticipating, waiting for the final sentence.

    Shíyī felt a little bit of discomfort in her heart. She paused for two seconds before shaking her head firmly, "Yang Shifeng, I don't belong here, and I'm not in the same league with you."

    Yang Shifeng's fist suddenly loosened,  The last trace of expectation in his eyes was finally shattered, and it finally returned to silence.

    Shíyī pursed her lips, "It's very late, you go back to sleep." After that, she closed the door first.

    She didn't want to see his eyes, it would make her uncomfortable.

    That night, Shíyī didn't sleep well, and woke up before dawn . She didn't want to sleep any more, so she just got up, and if she left earlier, she would be in town earlier.

    As soon as Shíyī opened the door She was startled by the man outside, "Yang Shifeng, you haven't slept all night?"

    Yang Shifeng still maintained the same posture as last night, but his beard grew out and his eyes were red and haggard.

    He didn't answer Shíyī words, and quietly made way for her, his voice was hoarse and unpleasant, "I have steamed buns in the pot, and there is hot water, you can eat it."

    Shíyī frowned, this big fool. She refused him Now, why is he still being so nice to her? Is this guy out of his mind?

    Shíyī ignored this person, didn't go to the kitchen, went directly to the yard, brushed her teeth with well water and washed her face, then went into the room, picked up her medicine box and carried it on her back, turned around and walked out the door, heading towards the town.

    However, the person behind her followed ,step by step. The tight footsteps annoyed her so much that she had to turn around and stare at the person behind her, "Why are you following me?"

    Yang Shifeng quietly Look at her and say nothing.

    Shíyī took a deep breath and decided to ignore this person. She wanted to see where he could follow.    

    Yang Shifeng looked at her with red  eyes, but still didn't say a word, but it made people feel uncomfortable looking at her. 

   Shíyī heart suddenly trembled, and an inexplicable emotion surged up. She didn't understand where this strange emotion came from, but she didn't like things that she couldn't grasp.

     She and him had an accidental intersection. They were not from the same world before, nor will they be in the future. There will be no intersection between them, so why is it so? His love is only for a while. There is no one in this world who can't live without it. The days after that will still be good, why should you be obsessed with impossible people? 

   This fool is only temporarily stuck and can't get out. Since that's the case, then she will help him get out completely.

    However, seeing that she was about to arrive in town, and the people behind her were still following him, Shíyī felt angry all of a sudden, "How long are you going to follow?"

    Shíyī looked straight at Yang Shifeng, "Yang Shifeng, I know you like me."

    Yang Shifeng looked back at Shíyī and pursed his lips.

    Shíyī continued word by word, "But, I don't like you."

    One sentence made Yang Shifeng's heart completely fall into the dust and shattered into pieces.

    Shíyī didn't intend to let him go like this, and the words that came out of his mouth were cold and cruel, "Yang Shifeng, do you know why I don't like you? Because you are a good person, good to everyone, kind to everyone, Especially your annoying second uncle's family. What I Shíyī hate the most  is good people, like you, understand? You make me hate it."

    Hate? These two words were like sharp swords stuck in Yang Shifeng's heart.

    It turned out that she hated him... Yang Shifeng never knew that a person's words could be so hurtful that his heart was bleeding.

    It hurts, it hurts.

    Shíyī closed her eyes hard, then opened them again without any emotion, turned and left. And Yang Shifeng behind him could no longer take a step further.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.6M 108K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
1.5M 124K 60
"ရှင်သန်ခြင်းနဲ့သေဆုံးခြင်းကြား အလွှာပါးပါးလေးကိုဖြတ်ကျော်ခါနီးမှာမှ ငါမောင့်ကိုစွန့်လွှတ်တတ်ဖို့ သင်ယူနိုင်ခဲ့တယ်၊ လူတွေက သံသရာမှာ ရေစက်ရယ်၊ဝဋ်ကြွေး...
316K 37.9K 19
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
1M 24.3K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...