Wait, did I become Tohka Yato...

By NotDariou

Before all of this you use to be a man but suddenly after a less tragic accident you have taken the role as o... More

Chapter 1: Where am I?
Chapter 2: What just happened?!
Chapter 3: Are you asking me out?!
Chapter 4: Why Me?!
Chapter 5: Wait?! FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL?!!
Chapter 6: Stop eating my children!
Chapter 7: Is that Puppet the real deal?
Chapter 8: Why is everything so cool?!
Chapter 9: The Princess is a Part-Timer?!
Chapter 10: So best girl makes her debut along with a sister?!
Chapter 11: So a school life with Nightmare?
Chapter 12: Date Gone WRONG!?
Chapter 13: Princess V.S Nightmare!
Chapter 14: I'm Rehabbing from Flame girl?!
Chapter 15: I'm assisting a sis-con?!
Chapter 16: Hold on! Season Finale?!
Chapter 17: Huh?! A Utopia Game?
Chapter 19: Hanging out with Pinkie? or are we?
Chapter 20: What? A Sports EVENT?!
Chapter 21: Am I starting to lose it!?
Chapter 22: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 1.
Chapter 23: So we're in the Rinne Route!? Pt 2.
Chapter 24: A Star Festival?!
Chapter 25: My slice of life as a Spirit?
Chapter 26: A trip?! Nah, it's a trap!
Chapter 27: The Gingers' sacred duel?
Chapter 28: Huh? A Fight and Disagreement?
Chapter 29: My trauma caused by a Yuri Idol?!
Chapter 30: So it takes a man to become best girl?!

Chapter 18: You call this Paradise?!

2.4K 82 24
By NotDariou

{{DISCLAIMER: I do not own DATE A LIVE! Everything is own by Koshi Tachibana!}}

{The following Chapter is considered filler}

Raizen High School

Shido POV

How did my entire life turn upside down after playing a dating sim game with Tohka, I sigh. I guess when you're around Tohka Yatogami, misfortune does natural occur. God dammit.

Well looks like I'm going to go with her plan and try to hit a date with Rinne Sonogami, my so called childhood friend to whom I have never met in my entire life but suddenly I do know her.

Probably because of her ability to rewrite this world. From what I understand after playing through the game along with Tohka.

The only general rule is to not break character when around Rinne otherwise she'll just reset this entire world according to Tohka's statement. Whatever that means. But it is better to not reset our progress because first of all I do not want to stay in this Irony World.

Luckily enough we arrived somewhat early to class for some reason.

But Tohka and I were out of shaped as we were panting and kind of a bit sweaty.

Relatively the class seemed normal but in our circumstances its not. It isn't too often you get transported inside the game unless this is a dream. But everything that I felt, my entire surroundings, my body and mind. They're all working just fine as they should be.

What am most concern is the way Tohka is handling it. This morning wasn't the morning that she usually interact with Kotori and Yoshino. In general they thought she wasn't the brightest tool in the shed as they viewed her very stupidly.

Weird.

"Psst Shido," Tohka grabs my attention she was sat right beside me.

"What?" I reply.

"General rule don't break character," She reminds me.

"Of course! I wouldn't forget, otherwise she'll kill us." I whispered a bit too loud without even noticing. That when we were overheard due to my carelessness.

"She'll kill who now?"

The moment I heard that voice both Tohka and I's heart stopped in a bit as we both turn to face Rinne who was happily smiling. But deep down that smile happens to be the Devil herself.

"Ummm uhhh..." I froze in terror, I couldn't form any words right now.

"A game!" Tohka answers for my stead, "A video game that we were playing . Shido bought it for me. Right?"

She turns her happy face to me as I manage to spot a few bullet sweats leaking from her face.

"Ooohh right, that's right hahaha." I laughed nervously.

"I see, well since you're both all sweaty, try not to catch a cold." Rinne caringly said.

That's right Tohka and I ran, since I didn't have time to soak up all the sweat my back suddenly shivers.

From what I understand Tohka can't get sick due to her being a spirit and all. Wait does {Cameal} heal natural disease? I don't think so, it only heals my injuries that I take.

Man if that was a thing it would come in handy.

"Right... Got it." I replied

"YAAHHH!"

Suddenly I felt as if someone decided to give me a karate chop to the back of my head.

CHOP

"OWWW." I shriek.

That actually hurt compare to Tohka's this one was relatively weak. Who in the hell would do thi- Oh it's just Tonomachi. A hopeless friend of mine who just wants to get the girls' attention.

"Yo! you seem pretty energetic for someone who only just recovered!"

"What the hell man, I feel a lot of pain you know!" Mentally, because he came out of nowhere. I rub the attack off.

In response he tried to act cool about it.

"What do you mean what am I doing? I'm just giving you some love, Obviously."

I retorted back at him since what kind of normal person would dropkick them as an expression of love?

Wait...

Usually Tsunderes...

But he does not fit the bill as one.

"Geez, since when was a dropkick an expression of love?!"

"Usually Tsunderes," Tohka repeats my thoughts exactly.

"Exactly and you do not fit as one! Tonomachi!" I said to him.

"Its not about that at all! Its because you got Tohka-chan and Rinne-chan tagging alongside you in the morning. I was hot with jealously," he begins to sniff in fake tears as he felt hurt. Not really.

Tohka and I simply deadpanned at his statement. We both knew it was coming but we simply have lost hope for this guy completely.

"Well, that's your own problem! since when are you so sensitive, anyway?"

Rinne suddenly shifts the mode and tries to cheer up Tonomachi.

"You two are so close." Rinne said smiling at the upset Tonomachi.

This brighten up Tonomachi quite a lot.

"Oh yeah?! You think so too, Rinne chan? Guess I might have to date Itsuka-kun then!"

What?

"Like hell. Now stop dragging me into this!" I responded verbally.

"Aw, don't be like that man! Have you heard? The Fujoshis ranked us the 2nd-cutest couple in school!" Tonomachi states.

Cutest Couple? Oh hell nooooo... If I ever find that person who set up these stupid rankings I'm going to give him a drain touch until he or she is skin dry.

Why couldn't we just be the cutest friends instead?! DAMMIT SUCH MISFORTUNE.

"Yeahhhh I would rather forget that,"

"Awww, How cold of you Itsuka! You've shattered my heart how could you! You go through men like dirty rags!" Tonomachi shouts with agony.

With his whole speech the entire class began to mutter among themselves and stare at our skit that were doing.

I hate attention with this negativity.

I look to see Tohka who had this shit eating grin like she was going to make a joke out it.

Before she would lift a finger and even spoke. I stopped her.

"A-" I cut Tohka off.

"Not one word from you." I replied then turn back to Tonomachi, "YOU BETTER CUT THIS OUT ALREADY, My reputation has already been down the drain!"

"HAHAHAHA!" Tonomachi laughs like a moron, "Stop worrying, this doesn't faze me at all in one bit."

What about me, buddy??!!

"You only look out for yourself huh? whatever, ALRIGHT PEOPLE FUN TIME IS OVER GO HOME!" I shout the crowd, as they were startled by my outburst and anger.

I've never been this worked every ever. Usually Tohka is the one that pisses me off on occasions.

"Holy cow, Itsuka you need to calm down! I was only messing around... anywyas did you see the news this morning?" Tonomachi then shifts his mood.

The news, crap did we watch the news the this morning. I look to see Tohka as she shrug with a no.

"Umm no why?"

"Okay, basically pets have been going missing all over the city."

"Umm and what about it?"

"Supposedly... It's curse of the Tengu Cow." Tonomachi states.

"A Tengu Cow?" Tohka ask. Following Rinne with a thoughtful look at Tonomachi's statement.

"A curse as well?"

"Ahem, A loooong time ago, b-"

"In a galaxy, far far away!" Tohka interrupts Tonomachi with a yet another reference I assume.

"Oi Tohka-chan, do not interrupt, ahem where was I? Oh right! Before Tengu City was even a thought... there lived a monster with two cowhorns and a long snout, near a village on top of a mountain. The villagers began calling this nasty beast the Tengu cow, whenever the Tengu Cow came out to feed, It snuck into the village to devour the livestock and young children, frightening the villagers..." Tonomachi says his entire bullshit.

"Wow, what a beast." Tohka responded.

"Right, but one day in June, a samurai wandered into their village. He was so noble and courage vowing to ease the villagers' fears. The samurai devised a plan, advising the villagers to leave the Tengu Cow to him."

Tohka then had her form fist on top of her other flat palm hand and said.

"Oh so the samurai sliced the Tengu Cow and they all lived happily ever after?"

"What? No, he instructed the villagers to gather all of the alcohol in the village, then to lock themselves at home. he then waited alone for the Tengu Cow. So on June 11th, the Tengu Cow emerged once more to the village."

I literally feel myself facepalming right now.

"It's weird how you know the exact date." I said.

"Oh there's a record about the date, Like the Samurai's will..." It almost look like he's running out of ideas to keep up this gig.

"Seriously his will?" Tohka said.

"Well yeah, when the Tengu Cow appeared the Samurai then was kind enough to invite for a drink. As the two drank together, the Tengu Cow let its guard down, recognizing the kindness in the old samurai as it began to open up, even the old Samurai didn't anticipated it to be. But from what he gathered The Tengu Cow had a good heart. The reason it appeared its because of the human driven it from it's mountain."

"Wooow, I'm very intrigued what happen next." Rinne and I notice Tohka's sarcasm right away but Tonomachi blinded to not notice it as he kept the story going.

"So, the original plan was to get the Tengu Cow drunk, tie it up then drown it in the lake, but the samurai decided to drink with it instead. The samurai thought of something as he invited the Tengu cow to travel the world with him, of course the Tengu Cow was so moved about it! It was unbelievable, But it goes, "But I've got such a big appetite. Is that okay? My hideous looks make travelling with me nothing but trouble, are you sure?" This got the beast lose hope but the Samurai reached out his hand and said, "come with me". This overjoyed the Tengu cow as it grabbed a hold to the Samurai hand as the two shared a hefty laugh."

OH MY GOD HIS STORY IS SO LONG WHEN WILL IT END? MAKE IT END YOU CRUEL FAKE WORLD!!

But when I heard something about a big appetite, that got someone stung like a bee.

It was Tohka.

"Big appetite and hideous looks bringing nothing but trouble eh? To--no--ma--chi." Tohka was smiling very menacingly as she was cracking her knuckles.

This alerted Tonomachi.

"Oh umm, Not you specifically Tohka-chan!" He raises his two hands in defense.

"Well, that characterization on the Tengu Cow, seems to be best fitting Tohka-chan. How very rude of you Tonomachi-kun." Rinne brings out a shredded disappointment on him.

This shock Tonomachi as it almost look like a dagger has stabbed him on the chest. I sighed.

"So, what does the curse of the Tengu Cow have anything to do with it?"

Back to the topic Tonomachi brought out an answer.

"Now now, Itsuka-chan. You gotta work for it before I give it to you."

Oh great not another continuesous story.

Okay let me summarize his boring ass story. Basically Tengu Cow and samurai got drunk. Villagers come out of their homes and do Samurai's original plan. Kidnapped Tengu Cow starts dragging it into the lake with Samurai crying out to stop and spare it but then villagers throw the Tengu Cow into the lake and drowned it. This however sparked the Samurai as he slaughtered the entire villagers his lost and after that commited suicide by drowning in the same lake as the Tengu Cow. There that is it.

This is a messed up story.

Anyways it turns out Tonomachi points out that there is a shrine somewhere by the mountains near a lake. He said that on June 11th people must give it offerings.

"I've never heard of that?" I said.

"Unfortunately, neither have I?" Following Rinne with a response.

Tonomachi clears his throat.

"Oh Itsuka-kun, Rinne-chan, you don't even know the history of your own town? You two have a long way to go."

What?

"What if we asked the people about it? Will we get the same boring ass story from you?" Tohka ask a very big brain move. This should literally shatter his hopes.

"Huh I actually never thought about it." I said.

"Please, Tohka-chan refrain yourself from saying such vague language." Rinne gives Tohka warning. Dang it Tohka.

Tohka just shrug off.

"Just come by tonight at the lake and will make an offering! doesn't that sound kinda fun?" Tonomachi invites us.

"Though the sad tale, It wouldn't hurt to make an offering." Rinne said.

No not you too, even for a world creator why must you play along with this guy's antics?!

Tohka then snorted. Knowing how much Bullshit was floating around her bubble.

"Fine, I wouldn't mind coming along." Tohka accepts the offer.

"Tohka-chan!" Tonomachi eyes sparkled with hopes.

I facepalmed. "Come here for a sec."

I quickly had Tonomachi and I's back turn away from the girls and talked about this whole Tengu Cow out. Tohka already saw through it.

"So hey, this whole Tengu Cow is just made up right?" I whispered, I don't why I'm asking such an obvious question.

"Yup,"

"You are the worst human ever, period on that."

"Oh come one don't be like that Itsuka, Let's make this summer a one to remember!" He whispers back with euthnusiam.

We both turn back to the girls as Tonomachi simply had his chest puffed with cockiness.

"With that said, after consulting with Itsuka, in order to prevent the curse, I want to deliver some offering to the shrine of the Tengu Cow."

"Well, since Tohka is going I can't possibly back out so fine..."

"If that's the case then will a good offering to keep this Cow from getting pissed off." Tohka said with a smile.

"Oh Tohka-chan you're such a sweetheart!"

If only, that smile is just a mask.

Suddenly a certain super genius has appeared.

"If Shido's going, I'm going, too." Origami Tobiichi.

At this very moment I'm not surprise to say the less that she appeared out of nowhere.

"Of course you would." I sigh.

"Let her come, the more the merrier," Tohka responded with a smile. Which backed Origami and Rinne a little since, it appears that Tohka is competition with Origami in this world from what the game shows. The Ingame Tohka isn't all too friendly with supposed Origami Tobiichi.

Seriously Tohka you're marking your own deathwish.

Origami just glares at Tohka in return Tohka just smiles at her.

Rinne was feeling uneasy with this tension as she relaxes the surroundings.

"Okay, Okay... let's all relax. If everyone else is going, then I'll go too. This does sound fun."

"All right. It's settled. Tonight, we're meeting at the hau- er, to drop off our offering at the lake!" How could you mess up that Tonomachi?!

Tohka's POV

With the decision being made to whenever we're suppose to go and make an offering to the Tengu Cow has been settled. Tonomachi being an idiot side character has almost messed up on the place of where we're suppose to go.

I think I've already broken the general character rule of Tohka.

Anyways, I seem to understand Tonomachi's Tengu Cow made up story plan. Basically if any of us girls are scared he would swoop in and hold our hands as he heroically exits us out of the scary place.

Pretty slick of him to plan that out.

He was lucky enough that I didn't shatter his illusion by saying it was a load of crap from the start or something like that... the game was already rigged from the start.

Moving on with this predicament.

"Oh right. Go invite Kotori. the more girls, the merrier!" Tonomachi makes a very shady request.

It took a lot of will power for me to resist of grabbing his head and have it turn towards my face with a menacing aura.

"Filthy womanizer," I muttered under my breath.

"Even if I brought her with me, like I'd ever introduce you to her!" Shido answers to Tonomachi's request with an obvious decline.

Knowing Kotori, she would've literally cap Tonomachi's ass in no flat.

"Oh C'mon! Future brother-in-law!" Tonomachi cried.

"Don't ever say that ag- Huh?" I interrupted Shido as I had a menacing aura around myself with my eyes glowing red. Tonomachi felt a sharp point on his chest as my glare pinned him.

"Get serious, if you don't then I'll have to!" I partially threaten him.

"Can a teenager in his second year of high school have some fun, party-poopers." Tonomachi slightly growls with his fun coming to an end.

I had a thumb under my chin as I was thinking of what kind food should I bring. I know its a joke but why not just play along with the event.

"Tohka-chan, do you have something in your mind?" Rinne ask.

"I was thinking of what kind of offering to bring," I replied.

Shido had a look of 'are you serious?'. I simply smirk at him.

"Well I assume it could be flowers or food of some kind, something the Tengu Cow would like, Then, we can offer our prayers at the shrine, cool?" Shido says.

"Would the Tengu Cow accept beef?"

This question raises up a bunch questions to ask. Everyone then looked me.

"Well, since it was some sort of demon then yes," Tonomachi clarifies his lie.

I say Goatman is better than the Tengu Cow. I spot Shido talking to Origami, it seems she is very eager to come with us. Since Shido and I had already concluded that were inside Rinne Utopia. It is to clarify that this Origami isn't the same as the one I casually hang out with. This one is more territorial and aggressive on spirits like me. and really especially me.

"Its fine. This is my chance..." Origami says.

"What?" Shido raised a brow in confusion to Origami's sentence.

"To do you-know-what. hehehe." Origami answers with a feint smug of mischief.

"I think she meant Junior." I whisper to him as I gesture his manhood.

"I know what she meant! But is that what you want out of this?!"

Origami simply ignored me and kept her gaze on Shido like, birthday boy staring at the last slice of pizza.

"Hopefully it would take me a step further than how arranged dates have gone for me."

"My own self is telling me I should be worried about that, Origami." Shido warns himself.

"Hmm?" Origami tilts her head.

Then I see Shido's head clicks in and probably understood that it was the dates that he had promised to her.

As I watched the two chatting, Rinne suddenly came up to me. I wonder why... and I feel uneasy about it.

"Tohka-chan," She says.

"Yes?"

"Have you studied? for this week's midterms after the sports event?" Rinne ask.

I nod my head with pride. It kind of obvious that I am one of the top students of this school. That midterm would be a walk in the park.

"Well that's a relief, you've been getting low grades in each quizzes and exams lately."

Wait pause.

Did she just say me getting low grades...

I just realized. I'm in a world of paradise... supposedly the original world in a way. That would mean that I Tohka Yatogami am...

The dumb one.

SHIDO AND I NEED TO GET OUT OF THIS DRUGGED WORLD!

I suddenly soaked in depression knowing how the world views me here.

"Do no worry Tohka-chan, you'll managed." Rinne then cheers up which worked.

RING RING RING RING

The bell struck indicating that class is about to begin. Everyone in the whole classroom then went to their respective seats and sat down awaiting for Ms Okamine, our homeroom teacher.

A woman came inside the classroom and it turns out to be our homeroom teacher Ms. Tamae Okamine.

"Hello hello, everyone. Please be seated. It's time for homeroom to begin."

Ms Okamine then did her attendance with all of us surprising everyone was present. Pretty strange you know.

"Greetings, everyone. Good morning to you all. We're scheduleed to begin testing, but how are everyone's studies going?" She ask.

Out of instinct, I spoke for some reason.

"I've studied very hard and is now ready to ace this test with perfect scores." I now realized I spoke up with realizing it. It was embarrassing.

"Ano, Yatogami-san I see you've been improving drastically lately. After all you've been the only exception since you first arrived."

"Ms Okamine what do you mean?" I need to double check.

"I mean you have the lowest grade in the whole class."

WHAT! THIS SHOCKED ME HARD! Literally... My intellect has been deceived... cursed this world! FUCK YOU RINNE!

The whole class of Year 2-4 mutter among themselves with this sudden change of myself.

"Anyways, moving aside Yatogami. Itsuka I know you've been absent so you've got a lot on your plate, but good luck."

"Oh Okay..." Shido responded.

"Unfortunately," Ms Okamine speaks to the whole class, "I have some bad news regarding the sports festival that was schedueled for tomorrow..."

Suddenly my drifted away from her speech about sports festival, something about incidents happening lately in Tengu City. Lost and missing animals was it? Kurumi might be the culprit. She does love her kitties.

Timeskip

RING RING RING RING

I've said this many times before in a casual manner but it is lunch time. Let's look at my bag and... ...

Right new world, different situation probably. Back at the real world and I meant the canon Date A Live that I've been living in, I did packed a lunch. But here oh god.

Son of a bitch.

Shido then came up to me and saw my expression and I think he has the same situation as I am.

We both don't have lunch because the other time I've already packed for both us.

"Did we just noticed it?" Shido asked very weakily.

"Eeyup." I replied.

Both of us slumped down at our desk. As our poor stomach began to growl.

"If I begin to starve, I'm going to eat you Shido," I declared.

"As long as it's my limbs, I don't care."

Luckily Rinne Sonogami came in for the rescue.

"What is this? Did the both of you forget to pack up your lunches?"

In response both Shido and I nod our head in unison which was kinda hilarious.

"Not to worry, since I knew it will happen someday," Rinne then brought out two other bento boxes with two different colored bento one was blue and purple.

It seems that Rinne has came in prepared as my mouth began to water. I took the bento box with gratitude of course.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Wow, Rinne you shouldn't have." Shido trying to be humble.

"Oh no, I insist."

As both Shido and I received our bentos, out of nowhere Origami joined herself in.

"Shido come with me," She demands as she got a hold on his arm. Shido then plead me a look of 'Help me'.

"Could I eat with you guys?" I asked waiting for Origami's response with...

"No."

She drags Shido out of the classroom and headed towards the cafeteria.

"Damn you TOHKAAAA!" His voice was then echoing across the hallway as it eventually died down. Leaving me and Rinne alone.

"How unexpected, shall we head to the cafeteria? Tohka-chan?" She offered.

I gave her a nod in response and walked together to the cafeteria.

The place wasn't all too crowded I spot the two eating by the end of the table. Origami was trying to feed Shido and at the same time take his virgin- I meant trying to get a smooch from him.

Rinne and I nervously laughed and had beat of sweats forming at the top of our head due to this situation.

We both sat down but the moment I did, immediately Origami glares at me. Shido though looked relieved that I arrive.

"What are you doing here? I said decline the offer." She says.

"Look, I'm just looking at for my brother, is that too much to ask?" I said casually ignoring the fact that I said that in front of Rinne of all spirits.

"Brother?" Origami responded with a confusion.

"The point is where ever he goes, I go." I pointed finger at her. Pissing her off in the process.

"Hahaha, umm what don't we just calm down and eat lunch together? right?" Rinne was trying to defuse the tension and animosity between the two of us.

I smirked and since I was still calm and relax while Origami was still provoked I decided to toy her.

"Yeah, Origami Tobiichi let's all calm down and eat lunch together."

Origami then hold her anger and breath in and out, calming her nerves down.

"Fine, but I'm still feeding Shido." She says.

Shido looked shocked and was about to barf. He then begged for help from me but this the answer I gave.

"Sure, I don't care. You can feed him as much as you want!" I happily replied to her. Causing Origami to feel a little better but at the same time confused that I let her take this opportunity.

Shido on the other hand felt betrayed.

"What the hell?!" I heard him cursed under his breath.

Before Origami would even feed the haremist.

"Yosh! could I join y-"

"HELL NO!" Shido and I shout in unison

"Come on! why?" It was Tonomachi. He wanted to eat with us but since we have Origami to deal with it, I couldn't pass up a chance to have him with us.

"Screw off man, will talk to you later." I finish the last sentence causing Tonomachi to slump down but then pulls out his phone and began to play his dating sim which brought his mood back to normal.

Rinne however was just simply staring at our action.

I don't know what's going to happen next... and I'm scared to know.

Timeskip

So from what happened at lunch, Origami shoved down many food to Shido's mouth and that got him to faint. Poor guy.

So all three of us decided to bring him to the infirmary.

When we got back to class, Shido didn't come back and I get the feeling he slept for the entire school hours. Lucky bastard. Actually no not lucky at all because he would be far behind with stuff that we're doing in class.

Anyways back to the present, with the clock hand striking 3:30 P.M, it was marked as the end of the day.

Geez even in a different world, I get the same feeling of exhaustion. I should pick up Shido in the infirmary.

Rinne, Tonomachi and Origami has said their goodbyes as I waved back at them. Origami's was just a glance goodbye which I understood.

The moment every student got out of the classroom, Shido finally came to the classroom as I had a look of 'What the hell man?'.

"Okay, I'll bite what the fuck? Why did you skip?" I growled.

"First of all I fainted from overeating."

"Overeating?! You would have been out for like 15 minutes and with that headed back to class!"

"Well, whatever forget about that anyways... about Rinne."

My eyes quickly then sharpened.

"Right the true ending to get out of this hell hole." I said while looking at the window.

"So where is Rinne at?" Shido ask.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

"I forgot, hahaha" I nervously rubbed my back side and had my tongue playfully sticking out.

Shido then grabbed my shoulder and started shaking me.

"WHAT THE HELL!? ARE YOU FOR REAL?! YOU HAD ONE JOB!!! AND YOU BLEW IT!"

"Hey it wasn't my fault, I was too busy admiring the something else." What did I admire?

Shido then had his right ear alerted as it was probably from Kotori.

"Look----Its a long story." He continues his conversation with Kotori as he sat down at an empty chair, "I know. You want me... to go on a date, right?------ I know."

The call then ended as Shido looked at me.

"Okay, spirit powers go haywire, I date them and it becomes stable. Yeah we already know that and additionally this entire world is fake paradise." Shido states.

I follow his observation with a nod.

"But since you screwed and forgot about the plan! then how are we suppose to find Rinne?"

I began to think.

"I can't think of anything at all." I said, I notice something that caught my eyes, it was under the table. A phone? and its pink? Don't tell me.

"Getting side tracked are we now Tohka? OH COME ON! Do think Rinne would just magically appear into the classro-"

SWOOSH

The door was slide open and the one who opened it was none other than Rinne Sonogami. Looks like plot is on our side Shido, I had a smug glancing towards.

Rinne looked surprised to why were still here, with that kind of reaction our heart began to pound because she could literally use her spirit power inside this room right now and reset everything.

Rinne then regain her posture.

"Oh sorry, Tohka-chan and Shido-kun. But It seems that I have forgotten and left my phone. Oh silly me hahaha," She laughs nervously. It almost look like she had ran from her home back to the school just to get her phone.

Her phone was in my hand since I found it lying under her desk. I walk up to her and hand it in.

"Here ya go,"

"Oh thank you, Tohka-chan! I should owe something for finding my phone." Rinne thanks me.

"Oh you didn't have too,"

"No I insist!" She says with a smile.

Wait this gave me an idea. I see Shido looking like he is staring through space.

"How about you go on a date with Shido? and I just be a third wheel? sounds good?"

"EEHH??!!" Shido had the louds response with Rinne being the calms and surprised one.

"A date? with Shido but wouldn't you feel left out?"

"Oh come on, Insist you do after you owe me right?" I smugged.

Rinne however sighed but then smiled.

"Oh well, all right then. Shido do you wanna take me out?" Rinne asked.

I was behind her and I was giving Shido the sign of approval and accept the damn request.

"Oh uhmm... yeah sure." He replies.

"Great then I guess you'll decide on what were going to be doing? right Tohka-chan?" Rinne ask.

I gave her thumbs up.

"Fantastic, then let's all meet at the train station. I too need to get ready myself. I say you do the same as well. Goodbye now!" Rinne waves as she exits out the classroom with her phone.

With Rinne gone silent erupts the classroom as I stood there with Shido sitting at a chair.

"You're welcome, Shido."

...

...

...

...

"MY ROTTEN LUCCKKK!!!!" He shouts with stress. I feel bad for him.

I don't why she didn't react to our out-character act but it seems she's okay with it.

Mio is probably behind this and is the one who send the game to me at home.

Man that bento that Rinne made was great. No wonder she is Shido Itsuka's ideal taste.

End of Chapter 18

This chapter was not edit and was rushed! :P

Long time no see folks, here we are a continuous of Rinne Utopia. Compare this to the other arcs especially Kurumi Killer. Rinne Utopia is going to take lots of time until we can proceed to the second season and Kurumi Star Festival.

I been caught up something else from these past few weeks exams and tests. Let's not forget IRL work.

But to be honest I'm beginning to lose ideas on making Rinne Utopia Arc interesting. What are your thoughts so far with this plot of Rinne Utopia?

Currently in Japan its Date A Live's 11th Anniversary!

Anyways I'll see you all on the next chapter hopefully!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 10.4K 100
╰┈➤ ❝ 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚.. 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙢 𝙄? ❞ ∘₊✧──────✧₊∘ You lived a normal and casual life in the twenty-first century. In fact, it would be a com...
7.2K 251 20
Warning: +18 content and Lemon. Mio didn't die, and Tohka stayed with him. shidou finally had his happy ending, where his loving ones stayed with him...
15.7K 301 41
❝𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐔𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐂 𝐄𝐘𝐄, 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝑱𝑼𝑺𝑻 𝑭𝑹𝑰𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑺. 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒, 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐇...
17.1K 501 9
Watanabe Ryo, a soul who died in a terrible explosion with his friends made a wish to be with them once again. Out of his sheer will, his wish was gr...