๐‡๐จ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐š๐ซ๐๐ฌ: T...

By Marie-Clarie

[ ๐๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐Ÿ’ ] Published: June 2022 Completed: July 2022 More

๐˜ผ๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ง'๐™จ ๐™‰๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™š & ๐˜พ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™’๐™–๐™ง๐™ฃ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ๐™จ
๐๐€๐‘๐“ ๐ˆ๐•: แด˜ส€แดสŸแดษขแดœแด‡
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ๐ˆ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„ ๐ˆ๐ˆ๐ˆ: Life Goes On

Chapter 6

4.4K 235 144
By Marie-Clarie

[ 𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"Jungkook isn't..." my voice strains as I tell her the news, "He's not the father."

I watch her eyes widen in shock and terror. "T-then who's—"" she bites her lips as she chokes up, unable to continue speaking.

"Jimin..." I pause, feeling my heart sinking to my stomach, "Jimin...is the father."

I could tell how heartbroken she is, as her eyes fills up in tears. She quickly grabs the paper from my hand and takes a look at it herself and her tears begin to spill down her face. I impulsively grab her onto my arms, wanting to ease her pain and even mine.

I hold her firmly against me as I take a moment to myself. Even I'm shock. I'm having a hard time processing this. I don't know how Jungkook will react  but I know he's going to be devastated.

"Y/n..." I stroke her hair as she sniffles against my chest. "Um...I know there's really nothing I could say to fix this...but I'm here to help you get through this. Don't stress right now it's not good for the baby."

"How do I—" her voice cracks as she sobs. "H-how do I tell this to Jungkook..."

I don't even have an answer. But I know y/n needs me right now and I can't leave her. "Um..." I pause trying to make sure I say the right words, "It's best to just say it right away to him. The longer it is the more stress you would be. Also he deserves to know—" her sobbing gets louder, breaking my heart even more. "But whatever his reaction is y/n...I promise you, I'm here. Everything will be okay."

She doesn't say a word as she keeps her face buried on my chest. I can feel her shaking against me and so I hold her tighter, making sure she knows I'm never leaving her.

I feel myself melting with her in my arms, as if this is home. This is where I'm the most happiest. But the sound of my phone ringing brings me back to reality.

I keep one hand holding her but the other I use to pull out my phone to check who it is. It's Jia.

I press end call. But immediately I get a flood of messages from her. Before I can read it y/n pulls away and ask, "Who was it?"

My heart breaks to see her eyes red from crying, wishing I can keep holding her. "It was Jia."

"Oh, s-sorry I—"

"No, you don't need to be sorry. She probably wanted to call just to ask how my day was. Don't worry, I'll call her back later. Right now, it's you that's important."

Her eyes looks at me for a moment as if she's shock to hear that she's more important to me. Then a sudden guilty expression crosses her face.

I cup her face and lift it up to face me.
"Y/n, is this why you were hesitant to tell Jungkook you were pregnant?"

She nods her head with tears filling up in her eyes again. "When I was with you that day that I had found out I was pregnant..." she takes a deep sigh, "I asked the family doctor just to double check and he confirmed that I was truly pregnant but...he told me I was 8 weeks pregnant..."

"I was scared because I immediately knew Jungkook wasn't the father," she pauses for a moment as she takes a deep breath, looking like she's going to break down, "Then I got so scared that—" a great sob escapes her and covers her face with her shaking hands, "I-I was so scared that...that monster was the father."

My heart shatters, remembering that disgusting bastard Dylan Wang had done to y/n. I grab her hand to pull her into another hug until I see her hand holding on her head and suddenly her body falls but I'm quick to catch her in my arms.

I immediately pick her up, bridle style. "I'll bring you to your room. You need to lay down. I don't want you fainting especially now that you're 10 weeks pregnant."

She stays quiet in my arms, looking completely miserable and despondent. I carry her up to the stairs and place her down on her bed.

"Rest now, y/n." I sit by her side. She gives me a wistful smile but it immediately vanishes.

She looks so drained. I've noticed she doesn't even seem to be the y/n I knew before. The person laying down looks so tired and I haven't seen a genuine smile on her pretty face any more. But I understand. She's been through a lot in her life. So much pain, trauma, and heartbreak. Sometimes I wonder how she continued to become even stronger but this y/n just seems completely broken.

"I was already pregnant the week of the Jimin and I's wedding," she utters weakly, with a despondent expression, "I...just didn't have any symptoms so I didn't know then."

I didn't say a word and we stay silent for a long while. I glance away from her direction, trying to gather my thoughts and unable to look at her without my heart breaking.

This is bad. But I don't want to show it to her. How is Jungkook going to take this? But y/n is probably the most stressed out from this whole situation. Jungkook and y/n seem like they can never have a happy ending. Why is there always something happening? Why couldn't we all be happy? Most of all why can't y/n be given a break from what she had been through. Would her circumstances have been different if I had fought for her in the very beginning and she ended up with me?

***

[ 𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"So you're telling me you're just using Madison Beer?" Jin says beside me, as we stand in-front of different kinds of flowers, picking them up and arranging them into a bouquet.

I didn't respond, as I keep my focus on making the bouquet as pretty as possible that y/n will love.

"You hired her because the Aratas had offered her a job in their company and you instead made sure you were the one who hired before they could?" He continues on, as he organizes his flowers. "What's so good about her?"

"There's nothing good about her," I bluntly say, almost laughingly. "Completely useless in terms of business skills. But I know the Aratas want her, only because they didn't want me to have her on my team. It makes Jeon Enterprise stronger only because her father is the High Court of Justice, working below the Supreme Court of Justice which is Mackenyu's mother."

"Ah, I see where this is going," Jin nods his head in amusement.

"The Aratas are powerful," I tell him. "Arata Soma's wife is the Chief Justice of the Supreme Court of Korea. That right there is something we don't have. It doesn't even matter that we are number one mafia when the Aratas are basically the Justice system."

"Even if Madison's father is of lower rank than Mackenyu's mother, it's still an asset to have her in our company," I continue to explain to him, "I know it would hurt y/n, but she has nothing to worry because I could care less about Madison. She's just a pawn, needed for our mafia."

"But y/n was pretty hurt when she saw you with her that day."

"I know," I glance down for a moment, feeling ashamed. "I didn't tell her because I just didn't want her to stress about it. Because there's really nothing to it. But when I saw her with Mackenyu, I was just so angry and my stupid ass blurted out that I had fun with her when I didn't. It was all business talk."

"It better be," Jin scolds me.

"I'm making this flower to apologize to her," I say, as I look at it with adoration.

"Since when did you become like this?" He teases me. "I thought you were anti-romantic."

I smirk. I didn't respond knowing how romantic I actually am. They just don't know that side of me. I keep that between y/n and I.

"You know something looks different about you," Jin examines me. "You look happier...and it's a drastic jump from what your mood swings has been lately..."

"Y/n's pregnant," I blurt, unable to contain my excitement."

"I knew it," he gasps with his mouth hanging open. "Congrats bro!"

"Thanks," I tell him, trying to stop myself from smiling in-front of him. "They say that being a father changes you and it does after having the triplets in my life. But now I'm going to have a child with y/n...and I'm feeling so happy but so nervous at the same time..."

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," he reassures me. "You got us to help you two out."

I pause for a moment as I glance over at him. "Jin by the way...you're forgiven," I tell him, feeling a sense of guilt, "Only because my wife is pregnant. But next time don't go against me."

He nods his head. "I just can't say no to y/n. And plus I kind of wanted to help her because I thought you were being an asshole for meeting with Madison and saying you fired her when you didn't."

"But never do that again," I say coldly. "I don't trust Mackenyu and his mafia—the Akautski."

I exhale harshly trying to calm the growing anger inside from the memory of Mackenyu and y/n hugging. "What did Mackenyu do when you brought my kids to him? Was there anything suspicious?"

"No, he just spent time with his nephews."

"Did..." I pause feeling hesitant of this question, "Did he and uh y/n seem close?

Jin turns to look at me and teasingly smiles at me as if he knows I'm jealous. "Uh, just answer!" I snap at him.

"Yes," he mischievously smirks at me, "They were really close and they even sneaked off to a room—"

"What!" I cut him off in anger as I grip tightly onto the flowers not realizing I'm breaking it.

"Chill!" He immediately says, "I was just kidding!"

My heart rate immediately calms down as my body slowly relaxes.

"It was just Mackenyu and the kids. Y/n let them have their moment with their uncle while she stayed beside me as we talked the whole time," he returns back to rearranging his flowers. "Relax, y/n is only faithful to you. That Arata Mackenyu isn't as good looking as you. But..." he pauses, "Maybe he might be a better fighter than you though..."

I ignore him, trying to keep my composure. I can't be stressing. I just want to make this bouquet pretty for y/n and come home with positive energy.

"Arata Soma is suspicious," he suddenly says, "He is powerful and famous but we never even seen his face. Soma's wife works here in Korea as the head judge of the country but why did him and his son suddenly appear after all these years? They must be planning something. It's either to claim territory here or something against us."

I glance at Jin, surprised that he was thinking the same thing I've been thinking all this time.

"That's why I hired an assassin to kill Arata Soma," I bluntly say. I can feel a sudden tension from him. He looks frozen as he stares at me with a terrified look.

"It has to be executed cleanly, where it does not lead back to me," I simple say, ignoring his reaction.

"I have to protect my wife more than ever now that she's pregnant," I continue on, letting him know what my intention is behind all this, "By the way Jimin doesn't know and I don't want him knowing yet. I don't want any personal problems to interfere with the mafia. Keep this from him for a bit while we have the Aratas dealt with."

"Who else knows?" He asks curiously.

"Just you and me and of course, y/n."

"Not even Taehyung?" He looks at me with a surprise looked that bothered me for some reason.

"Why would Taehyung know?" I scoff.

"Oh..." he says, "I just expected since they're...close."

I roll my eyes and pretend not to hear it "Jin, I need your help," I clear my throat, feeling a little embarrassed to ask him.

"What's up?"

"How do I hold an infant?" I say awkwardly. "How do I take care of a pregnant women? What do I do? What does y/n need? Do you think I should just call y/n's mother to live with us? I just don't know how to care for a baby...

"Woah Jungkook, hold on relax!" He tells me.

"I'm just worried...I want to be able to help her through her pregnancy after what had happened to our first child. I blamed myself for that to this day. This time I will make sure I never leave y/n."

He becomes quiet all of a sudden.

"And also," I break the silence. "I'm taking her and the kids to Greece next week. We're going to stay there for 9 months since we had always planned to travel together. Plus, we need to be away from everything as the assassin have Arata Soma executed. I can't risk y/n's life and our unborn child. This time I'm doing everything in my power that nothing interferes with y/n's pregnancy. I want her to have the baby peacefully and...I just want to us to be a happy family after what we both been through. I owe this to her."

***

[ 𝗬/𝗡'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩 ]

"I can't believe we're going to have a little mini Jungkook running around here," Hosoek says to himself with excitement.

I glance at Taehyung for comfort who's sitting alone at the sofa across me but he's already looking at me. Our eyes stay lock with each other, and he gives me a wistful smile. As much as he tries to hide it, deep down I know he's stressed about this situation.

"Do you know the gender?" Hosoek asks me, oblivious towards Taehyung and I's wistful expression.

"Uh," I finally utter, feeling a lump in my throat, "No...not yet."

Suddenly there's a knock on the door and my heart jumps, terrified to face Jungkook. I immediately look at Taehyung and he too looks worried.

Hoseok opens the door to Yoongi and Namjoon. I sigh in relief and take a deep breath to relax my racing heart.

"Why is everyone here?" Yoongi walks right inside the room, as Namjoon follows behind.

"Y/n's pregnant!" Hoseok blurts.

"Really!" Namjoon gasps in excitement. "No way! Wait I expected this but damn!"

"What did I tell you!" Yoongi chuckles with excitement. "I told you y/n's gonna be pregnant soon! I'm starting to think everything I say will come true."

"A baby Jungkook walking around here is going to be crazy," Hoseok laughs with them. "I can see it already."

"Congrats y/n!" Namjoon turns to look at me.

"Yeah congrats!" Yoongi smiles then turns towards Namjoon. "Anyways, Namjoon, do you have any advice for y/n on her pregnancy?"

"How should I know?" He scoffs.

"Oh you know," Yoongi teases him.

"No, I don't," he narrows his eyes at him.

"You sure?" Yoongi challenges him. "Because one of these days I'll find out who your baby mama is."

Suddenly the doors open and we all turn to look. My heart stops and I hold my breath, anticipating for Jungkook.

But it's Jimin.

Do I tell him? Or do I tell Jungkook first? But I just know that once they both find out, everything will change and nothing will be the same. And I know deep down Taehyung is worried for the truth to come out to them. Because I know this unfortunate news will most likely break the mafia...the brothers...and our family.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

112K 5.8K 34
|| ๐‘น๐’๐’Ž๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† || || ๐‘ด๐’‚๐’‡๐’Š๐’‚ ๐’‚๐’– || || ๐‘ถ๐’ƒ๐’”๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’ || "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’˜ ๐’๐’Š๐’‡๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Š ๐’๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’Š๐’Ž๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’†๐’…...
16.6K 188 13
BTS 16/21+ ff created for my lovely and holy ARMY'S ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿค— Enjoy while reading ๐Ÿป Have a nice day/night ๐ŸŒ…๐ŸŒŒ
162K 6.9K 32
published; november 5th, 2018. finished; december 26th, 2018. edited; still ongoing 5k reads - January 4th , 2019. 10,5k reads - May 11th, 2019.
668K 23.9K 55
"๐˜ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ" ||๊œฑสŸแดแดก ส™แดœส€ษด||