Tears From Hell

By BrittanyWilton

The last remaining noble family of the vampire world has been killed, or so we think. One vampire lives and i... More

Chapter One- Hell Family
Chapter Two- The Last Vampire
Chapter Three- Austin's Curiosity
Chapter Four- Passed Love Ones
Chapter Five- The Truth About Blood Lust
Chapter Six- Savanna and Parker Rose
Chapter Seven- Twenty Questions
Chapter Eight- Trouble in Russia
Chapter Nine- Vampire's Past
Chapter Ten- Ancient History
Chapter Eleven- Demon Angel's Wings
Chapter Twelve- Danielle Marlee Black
Chapter Thirteen- Lost Temper
Chapter Fourteen- Thomas Paine and the Unwanted Gift
Chapter Fifteen- Rose's Weapon Store
Chapter Sixteen- Katana: Amana (Loyal, Faith) and Ludmilla (Beloved)
Chapter Seventeen- A Lone Flight
Chapter Eighteen- Drew's Missing Sons
Chapter Nineteen- Self-Hatred
Chapter Twenty- The Spell Begins
Chapter Twenty-One- Spells
Chapter Twenty-Two- Broken Spells and Freedom
Chapter Twenty-Four- Fight or Flight
Chapter Twenty-Five- Miranda's Greatest Fear
Chapter Twenty-Six- Diamond and Turquoise
Chapter Twenty-Seven- Vampire Venom and Spells
Chapter Twenty-Eight- Jerry's Questions
Chapter Twenty-Nine- Acid Green and Red Eyes.
Chapter Thirty- Mates
Chapter Thirty- One- Austin's and Jerry's Reunion

Chapter Twenty-Three- The Truth about Demon Angels

7 0 0
By BrittanyWilton

“Miranda? What’s going to happen?” Austin asked.

Miranda didn’t have time to answer, since the red light got brighter and brighter before disappearing. Austin didn’t know what he saw, since it was just blared colours going into the sky, but a man stayed on the ground.

Jerry thought he looked like what his dad told him they looked like, tall, broad and muscular. With short red hair and bright red eyes.

“What do we have here?” he asked looking around the field. “Five humans, three of them knocked out. Two demons angels? Isn’t that what the humans started called you?”

“Austin, I need you to leave,” Miranda whispered keeping an eye on the man in front of her. She tried getting up, but Austin just tightened his hold on her. “You, Danielle and Jerry need to get out of here.”

“Do you really think he’s going to let us leave?” Austin whispered back.

“Little boy’s right.”

“Who the hell are you?” Danielle hissed making sure he wouldn’t be able to get to Jerry, at least, not without going through her first. “What the hell do you want?”

“Who am I?” the man hissed while knocking on of the tree over. Miranda flinched at the sound, but kept her eyes on him, “It seems my ungrateful little fucking sister, has hidden my existence.”

“That doesn’t answer my question,” Danielle shouted. She was trying to think of a way to get away from the mad men. However, she needed him to forget about the humans in the area. It might let the other three live, but she didn’t care if they died, no, she just wanted to make sure Austin and Jerry lived.

“You should always tell your name first,” he said a smile on his face. “I’ll tell you my name and what I want, if you tell me your first and last name.”

“Danielle Black.”

“One down, one more to go.”

“Didn’t you just want my name?”

“No, I want both demon angel’s names.”

“Miranda Black.”

“I’m Hakan. Summer’s older twin,” Hakan said while looking at the four on the ground. The other three were still out cold, but he guessed two of them would be out for a while, since they’re large size meant more force when they hit the ground. “And we’re going to show the humans whose boss, who were the first ones to grace the earth’s land.”

“Dear god,” Miranda muttered. Austin just looked at her with wide eyes, but when he opened his mouth to ask the crazy man a question, she covered his mouth with her hand. “What the hell do you mean?”

“Didn’t you know?” Hakan asked looking at her. Miranda didn’t move a muscle. “You don’t, this is sad. You don’t know about how the humans came to be.”

“We were here first,” a female said, causing both Miranda and Austin to look about them, where a brunette with red eyes was sitting, her dark brown wings sitting on her back. “Humans came after.  Animals came before them, but they thought they were at the top of the food chain. We showed them that they weren’t. They then started to kill us, no matter what we did.”

“Then mother…” Miranda whispered while keeping an eye on the older female, but pulling Austin into a hug.

“Summer saw our numbers going down,” the girl said a smile on her face. “And so did Hakan, so both of them made some humans into pure bloods.”

--

Danielle didn’t know who her sister was talking to, but she kept an eye on the man in front of her. Hakan could only smile at the blonde, he didn’t care about the human behind her, after all they couldn’t kill of their food supply.

“So this human is yours?” he asked.

“Mine?” Danielle asked pulling Jerry further behind her.

“Yours. He belongs to you and no one else can touch him,” Hakan said a smile on his face. “We don’t plan to kill the humans off, just make them realise the reason they were made.”

--

“I’m Trina by the way,” she said while jumping from her brunch. “Hand over the human and nothing bad will happen, unless you’ve already claimed him?”

“Claimed him?” Miranda asked when Trina got too close for comfort, she used her remaining strength to push her away. “I don’t know what you mean.”

“You have,” Trina said while opening her wings. “But have you tried any of his blood? It smells wonderful from where I am. Then again, that might not mean anything, because I think all human blood smells wonderful.”

“Look at all the human’s.”

--

“Who’s that?” Jerry asked when he looked at where his older brother and Miranda. Two females seemed to be talking to them. “Why isn’t Miranda doing anything?”

“That’s because she’s still healing her leg,” Danielle whispered back while keeping an eye on the male in front of her.

“Why don’t you just hand him over?” Hakan asked. He wanted to see if she was willing to save her own life. “Then I’ll let you go. Of course your sister would have to do the same thing.”

“You don’t get it.”

“You don’t want to save your sister?”

“My sister is strong.”

“However is she injured?”

“I won’t explain her to you,” Danielle said putting her hand on her wrists, she really hoped that it didn’t come to that. Neither of them were at their full strength, but it was worse for her sister. However, the two that were in front of her weren’t as strong as the Hakan. “Nor will I try to explain the reason I won’t give him up!”

--

“Are we going to kill them?” a raven asked as she stood next to Trina. Looking at the two in front of them. “Are all of them human?”

“No, Siria,” Trina sighed while the girl’s black wings went against her back, matching her short raven hair. “The girl isn’t human, she’s from the ones Summer made, directly from one of them… her mother it seems.”

“And the boy?”

“Human, but he might be hers.”

“I didn’t think that was a part of Summer’s teaching.” Siria said while looking at him. Miranda just glared at her and Austin tightened his grip on hers. “I thought it was only part of Hakan’s.”

“Miranda, how many are there?” Austin whispered while the girl kept her eye on the two, she wasn’t able to move her leg yet, so she needed to keep them distracted until she was able to use it.

“My mother said there was around ninety,” Miranda whispered.

--

“Danielle, why don’t you join our cause?” Hakan asked looking at the small boy behind her. Physically it seemed the male was younger than her, thinking about it, he could use him as a way to make the two agree.

“Why would I want to do that?” Danielle asked.

“We would leave the child alone.”

“I would never betray my mother, not like this!”

“Your mother isn’t here,” Hakan told her a cruel laugh leaving his lips. “She would be happy to be revenged would she not?”

“You don’t get it? Danielle said while making sure Jerry was away from him. “I would never betray my friends, nor would I betray my sister.”

“Your sister was almost killed by a human!”

“And how would you know this?”

“It’s my gift!”

“I also have a gift, but one I’ll never for use for my own gain.”

--

“That many?” Austin whispered back as he looked at the two females. It seems that Trina was trying to tell Siria how she knew that Austin was Miranda’s ‘human’ or ‘blood bag’. “Will we be able to outrun them?”

“I don’t think so Austin, I really just don’t know,” Miranda said while they stopped talking and looked at them. “However none of them would be at full strength, but at the same time Danielle and I aren’t either, so I don’t think it’ll end up being a fight.”

“What are you whispering about?” Siria asked while walking closer to the two. Miranda only looked at her and poked Austin’s side, gently, making him let her go. Miranda stood up and looked the raven in the eye. “You could join our cause. Take our position on top of the food chain.”

“Why would I want to do that?”

“Aren’t we of the same blood?” Trina asked while keeping her distance. Miranda made sure that they wouldn’t be able to get to Austin.

Austin just looked at Miranda standing up, he wasn’t going to let Miranda give up her life for him. He wasn’t going to allow her to get hurt.

“We’re not of the same blood,” Miranda told her, while reaching for her knee high boots. She knew that it didn’t go with her outfit, but it was the only place to hide anything. “I know human cruelty, but I also know of their kindness and love.”

“So what!” Siria hissed. “Humans are below us, we shouldn’t put ourselves at their level! We’re gods of this world and should be treated as such!”

“That is how the cycle of hatred is continued.”

“Cycle of hatred?”

“Now you’re just making things up!” Trina hissed. Moving her hand to her own sword. “We’ll just have to show how we’re better than humans!”

--

“Oh my god,” Savanna whispered while looking at the field in front of her. Both Austin and Jerry were fine, but she had to herself and her husband out of her, not for themselves, but for their children. “We need to go, Parker wake up.”

“What is it?” Parker asked when he opened his eyes. Nothing was broken, but he knew he was going to be black and blue tomorrow. “What’s wrong dear?”

“We need to get out here,” Savanna told him while getting to her feet. Parker looked in the same direction as his wife and agreed. “We’ll leave Drew. The two females will protect Austin and Jerry better than we could, so let’s go.”

“Where do you think you’re going?” a voice behind them said. Savanna slowly turned around to see a small girl, since she had to be young since she still had baby fat on her face. Red hair reached the middle of her back, her eyes were a darker shade of red, but the pink wings on her back told the women what she was. “You really think I was going to let you run?”

“Who are you?” Parker asked when he felt pain in his chest. Savanna had her hands around her stomach. “And what are you doing?”

“There’s no point, Idonia can control water,” Idonia said a smile on her face, when pain was seen in the two’s eyes. “It helps that the human body is made up with water.”

Neither Parker nor Savanna screamed, since black spots danced in their vision. Idonia was removing the water from their brains. Parker was the first to die, Savanna could only look at the girl.

“You’re a true monster,” Savanna told her while going to her knees, but the girl in front of her just giggled sounding like an innocent child. “You…”

“The fats ones die,” Idonia said while opening her wings and going to the sky. “Idonia hopes not all of them are that heavy, but where will Idonia get her next fight.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

761K 30.5K 20
After the battle ended and Lucifer lost his power and throne, we thought it was over. But part of my mother's vision was overlooked. The battle might...
1.6K 303 66
Cara's family was taken from her as a teenager, and she spent the years after learning everything she could about the dark creatures responsible, try...
139 5 8
Hundreds of years in the future when humans have learned about the existence of all supernatural creatures the world has been divided into territorie...
10 0 22
Hunter is now, himself. He is in a human form and he's different. He's still sweet but he's more dominant than before. And when destiny comes into pl...