something like love one last...

By chaennieverse

Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a successful music producer, singer, and DJ, thrives at the age of 28, reveling in the... More

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The End
Epilogue
New Story

Chapter 29

3K 94 49
By chaennieverse

MALIBU BEACH

A pair of brown eyes are watching all the people walk pass by her carrying things like plates, a tray of glasses, chairs and other stuff they needed that day. She wanted to help but her friends wouldn't allow her. Why?

She's too nervous and she's panicking! Her best friend, Irene gave her a task, a simple task to help the staff to lay down the carpet. Simple, isn't it? But no, she keeps on changing her mind about the color. She changes it from red to blue then to white, she even asks for a green one! So, Irene told her to find something to do and she'll take care of it.

She saw Jisoo and Hyeri, they are both busy telling people what else they need, so she asks if they needed any help, but the two knows what she did a while ago, the two-brunette told her to ask Hae-in instead.

And even Hae-in refused!

So, there she is. Sitting on a chair trying to calm herself down while waiting for her bride. To kill the time, she fishes out her phone and sent a text message to Joy, asking for any update but the latter is not replying to her.

Where are they? I told them to give me a call or text once Chaeyoung's with them.

She decided to call her friend but it's not ringing. The brunette stands up and walk towards Irene.

"Did Lisa or Joy call you?" she asks

"No, I'm waiting for their text too. Why?"

"Well I sent her a text message, but she didn't reply. I tried calling her too, but her phone is not ringing." The girl saw the worried look on her face.

"Don't worry too much, okay? They'll be here soon." the brunette forces a smile and let out a deep sigh "Just relax, we're almost done here then we can start on your make over."

The DJ chuckles and nods her head. Irene watches her best friend walk away then fish out her phone and sent a text message to Lisa, Joy and Seulgi.

WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU GUYS NOT ANSWERING OUR TEXT AND CALL?!

-/-/-/-

MEANWHILE...

"I'm not going to wear that!"

The girl on her right side looks at the driver "Wear it! We don't want you to know where our hideout is!"

"No! Aren't you tired of pretending?! Your disguises don't work!" Chaeyoung said, "I know it's you Lisa." She added and look at the girl on her right.

She then looks at the other girl on her left then to the driver "Seulgi's the one driving and there's no doubt your Sooyoung!"

"You're wrong! I'm uh... I'm B1 and she's B2!" the redhead gives her a confused look "And who is she?" she asks pointing a finger at the driver.

"Well she's... hmm... Oh she's the rat in a hat!" the driver groans and there's no way Chaeyoung would believe that "What? You don't watch the show Bananas in Pyjama's when you were little?"

"You're unbelievable!" the girl on the left said. The blonde girl looks at Chaeyoung "Wear it!" and place a small black sack on her lap she throws back a while ago, the lawyer takes it on her lap, but there's no way she's going to wear it over her head.

Okay you ask for it!

She looks to her right and left then without a word, she reaches out for the driver and hold on to the steering wheel. The car starts to swerve from left to right.

"We're going to crash! We're going to crash!" Lisa shouted but then Joy slaps her on the shoulder "Stop shouting and help me!"

The two tries to pull Chaeyoung away from the steering wheel "Guys come on! A little help here!" Seulgi shouted.

But Chaeyoung's grip on the steering wheel is too strong, so Lisa being Lisa wraps her arms on the redhead's waist and pull her with all her might. Still panicking, Seulgi tries to regain control of the steering wheel and instead of slowing down the car, she steps hard on the brakes, so the car abruptly stops in the middle of the road which cause for Lisa to lose balance and make Chaeyoung hit her head on the window.

The girls catch their breaths first when Lisa notices that Chaeyoung is not moving.

"Chaeyoung?" she asks and poke the redhead, Joy who looks at them widen her eyes in horror "Jennie's going to kills us!" she said.

-/-/-/-

ONE HOUR BEFORE THE CEREMONY...

Everything is set for the renewal of vows of Jennie and Chaeyoung. The brunette is so happy to see the outcome of all their hard work especially those past months of planning it to perfection. She's ready and just waiting for her bride to arrive. They finally receive a text from Joy informing them that they'll be at the venue in twenty minutes.

"Okay so you stay here for a while, relax and feel the moment. You and Chaeyoung will renew your vows and the two of you will be together forever." Hyeri told her while she's placing some make up in her bag.

"Do you... do you think Chaeyoung will be mad at me?" the brunette asks, "Mad at you for what?"

"For you know, not telling her about this."

"Of course not, this is different okay? You want to surprise her that's why you keep it from her, it's not a big deal."

Jennie gives her a small smile and nods her head "Yeah, you're right."

The brunette smiles at her and walks to the door, she stops and looks at her friend "She's going to love this, I'm sure." The DJ bit her lower lip and watch her friend leave.

She then looks at herself on the mirror 'Just a couple more minutes. You can do this.' She smiles as she remembers what happened at the airport one year ago.

-FLASHBACK-

The DJ looks at her watch and saw that it's time for her to board the plane, she places her Nike backpack on her back once again and starts to walk though she keeps hoping that Chaeyoung will show up and stop her from leaving.

'Who am I kidding? She's mad at me and I know she's had enough.' She blinks her eyes a few times, so she won't cry. She continues walking when she saw an old couple and perhaps their grandson watching something on his phone.

"Poor girl, I hope Jennie will contact her." She furrows her eyebrows and finds herself walking towards them "I hope we can post it, who knows, one of Jennie's friend might recognize the redhead and tell her about this." The old man said.

"We can't grandpa, we didn't ask her permission." The grandson answered then look up and saw a brunette looking at them. The old couple also looks at her, the brunette opens her mouth then closes it, opens it once more and let out a deep sigh.

"Sorry. I uh, I thought I heard you guys say my name." the DJ said "Your name?"

Jennie hesitates for a while, she's thinking that she's not the only person who has that name, but when she heard the word 'redhead', the voice in the back of her head tells her to ask.

"Yeah, I thought I heard you say Jennie." The old woman smiles and looks at her husband then to the brunette "You're Jennie?"

The grandson immediately checks her bag, the cap she's wearing and the leather jacket, "You're Jennie!" he happily said "Grandma! Grandpa! She's Jennie!" the trio smiles at her and the old woman pulls her into a hug.

"You're one lucky woman." She said when she releases her "W-what do you mean?"

"Joe, show her the video." Their grandson gives a salute to his grandpa and hand over the phone to the brunette "I'm recording a video message with my grandparents, so I can send it to my mother." He said, "I accidentally recorded everything."

"You'll hear a voice on the background." He motions for Jennie to tap the play button "Jennie! Jennie!" the brunette heart starts to beat faster. She knows who owns that voice.

"Chaeyoung..." she said.

"Please don't go." She now saw that the camera is already focused at her, she also saw Ella standing beside her mother "That's our daughter." She said and looks at Joe and his grandparents.

"I'm sorry if I'm being unfair to you. I'm not the only one who's hurting, you are too."

"I'm selfish and stubborn for pushing you away while all you did is to make things right again."

Tears are now flowing in her eyes.

"I'm scared too... I'm scared that if ever I give you a chance, you're going to walk out of my life again... but I know they are right with one thing."

The brunette can tell that her wife is crying too "You risk everything for me and I'm willing to do the same." Her heart can't take it anymore so,she taps the pause button and look at Joe.

"Why?" he asks, confused why she's not watching the video anymore "I don't need to finish it." The old couple look at each other than to their grandson.

"I know what she's going to say, good or bad, the important thing is, she doesn't want me to go." The brunette is smiling while tears flows in her cheeks "and she doesn't need to say it to me twice."

She gives back the phone to Joe and hugs the young man "Thank you." She said when she broke the hug and Joe smiles at her. Jennie looks at the old couple "Have a safe flight."

The brunette starts to run when the old woman calls her name again, she stops and looks at her "Love her like there's no tomorrow and don't ever let her go."

Jennie smiles at her and didn't waste any time to find her wife. She run faster than she could, looking from left to right, shouting her wife's name, hoping that she's still inside.

"Chaeyoung!" she yelled once again as she caught some bystander's attention "Fuck!" she combs her hair using her right hand when she sees an information booth. An idea pop into her mind, she knows that she can just go back to Chaeyoung's house, but the latter made an effort to go to the airport and stop her from leaving.

When she reaches the booth, the two women who are sitting inside looks at her with worried look on their faces, they recognize her as Jennie Kim, the famous music producer and singer.

"Ms. Kim, are you alright?" one of the women asks "Yes I am... but I need your help with something."

"S-sure Miss, what can we do to help?"

MEANWHILE...

The security personnel are escorting the girls towards the exit, their boss who is walking beside the redhead felt pity for her. When he found out about the situation, he helped his men search for the girls and found the redhead poured her heart out with the wrong person.

"I uhm, I'm sorry." He said when they are near the exit, Chaeyoung just look at him and give him a small smile "Whatever happens, I know your wife will be back."

Chaeyoung is lost for words "S-sorry for the trouble we caused you. I hope you won't charge us for anything."

"You've got nothing to worry. I'll talk to my men about this." The redhead nods her head and hold her daughter's hand "Let's head home." Ella nods her head and they start to walk.

Her friends who are following the mother and daughter from behind feels sorry for their friend "Well, there's nothing we can do anymore, but to wait." Hyeri said, they saw Chaeyoung and Ella almost at the exit when they hear a voice on the speaker.

"Chaeyoung! Chaeyoung!" the redhead stops when she recognizes the voice "Jennie?"

"I don't know if you're still here but if you are, I've been looking everywhere for you. Please meet me at the information booth near gate 10."

Their friends look at each other and now with smiles on their faces "I saw the video and I have no intentions of leaving you and our daughter so please, I'll be waiting for you."
"I love you." She added.

Irene looks at Chaeyoung who is now smiling "Well? What are you waiting for?" the redhead then looks at the man who nods his head at her "Go."

"Thank you!" she looks down at her daughter who winks at her "Let's go find momma!" she said, and they begin to run. Their friends follow them well except for Lisa, Joy and Seulgi.

"Jennie knows that she has a phone, right?... That she can call Chaeyoung." Lisa asks the two "Yeah but this is more romantic and sweeter." Seulgi answered with dreamy eyes.

"But I'm getting tired of running here and there."

"Then go sit on one of those chairs and wait for us." Lisa agreed and walks her way towards the chairs 'Help me convince her to run with me everyday once this is over.'

"I heard that! And there's no way I'll do it with you, in case you forgot, I'm allergic to you!" and slumps her body on the chair. Joy shakes her head and pulls Seulgi, the two run trying to catch up with their friends.

INFORMATION BOOTH...

Jennie is getting impatient, it's been five minutes since she broadcasted to the whole airport that she's looking for her wife. She glances at her watch again then she remembers something.

'I do have a phone! I'm so stupid!' she whispered to herself, she was about to get it inside her backpack when she hears Chaeyoung's voice.

"Jennie! Jennie!" a smile immediately forms on her face "Thank you." She said to the two girls who wishes her luck. She hurriedly run towards the voice but the thing is, there are too many people walking around and Jennie being smaller, is having a hard time finding her wife.

"Chaeyoung! I'm here! Chaeyoung!" she shouted back "Jennie?!"

Jennie is getting impatient once more, she run towards the steel bench and stand on it, she doesn't care if some people are looking at her. She looks around, nothing. Then to her right and left, still nothing.

"Jennie!" she hears Chaeyoung once more, but she can't see her "Turn around, you dummy." the brunette did what she was told to and at last she found her wife who's smiling at her.

The DJ jumps off the bench and stands there for a while, she's trying to control her tears but she's giving the redhead her brightest smile.

What are you waiting for?! The girl stops you from leaving and you're just standing there?!

Jennie shakes her head, drops her bag and run towards Chaeyoung who meet her half-way. They hug while crying, neither one wanting to let go. Scared that once they did, they are going to lose each other again.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Chaeyoung said in between sobs, still hugging the brunette "Ssshhh, you don't have to apologize baby." Jennie is the first one to break the hug. She wipes the tears on her wife's face.

"I pushed you away when... when all you did is-" Jennie planted a kiss on Chaeyoung's lips to stop her from talking "Like I said, you don't need to apologize. You have the right to feel and react that way."

"But..."

Jennie shakes her head, she stares at her wife for a while "I don't want you to go." The redhead said.

"You don't need to say it twice because I'm not going anywhere without you and our daughter." The two kisses again but they were interrupted when they hear Ella's voice.

"Let go of me." The DJ and the lawyer chuckles when they saw that Seulgi and Irene are stopping their daughter to run towards them "You're going to ruin their moment." The taller brunette said.

"No, I'm not, but that's what I'll do when you try to make a move on Aunt Irene." The two releases the little brunette as the latter run towards her mothers "So, you and Irene huh?" Jisoo teases.

"Shut up!" the two said in unison and look back at the couple with their daughter.

"You're not going to leave anymore momma?" Ella asks her "Nope, unless your mom wants me to." The little brunette looks at her mother.

"She won't go anywhere without us and if I need to lock her in my room, I'll do it, so she can't leave us again."

"You're going to lock me in your room?" Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow at her "Yeah I'll do that because you have a lot of catching up to do." The couple laughs and gives Ella a kiss on her cheeks.

"Does that mean I'm going to have a baby sister or a baby brother soon?!" she asks.

-END-

PRESENT TIME...

Hae-in informed her wife that the trio are here with Chaeyoung. Jisoo told him to tell the girls to accompany the redhead towards the room, her husband hesitates for a while but said yes after. He knocks on the door of Irene and Seulgi's room.

"They are here. We need to hurry because we only have forty-five minutes before the ceremony starts. And please inform Hyeri too." He said, Irene went out of her room and they head downstairs.

They are smiling and chatting about something when they see Lisa, Joy and Seulgi, but Chaeyoung's not with them. Jisoo then notices that Lisa and Joy are carrying something... something or someone wrapped in a white sheet.

The girls run towards them and look at the thing they are carrying "W-where's Chaeyoung?" Irene asks, worried that something happened to the redhead. Lisa looks at Joy who looks at Seulgi then the latter starts to cry.

"It's not my intention to step hard on the brakes... car swerving... Chaeyoung yelling... me panicking..."

"You didn't answer my question, WHERE IS CHAEYOUNG?!" the brunette points her finger at the body inside the sheet "It's Lisa's fault!" she said.

"What?! How can that be my fault?! You're the one who steps on the brakes suddenly!"

"Well if you didn't force her to wear-"

"Stop! Damn it!" Hyeri said then unwraps the sheet and breathe a sigh of relief when she sees that the redhead is still breathing "Who's idea is this?" she asks the three while Irene and Jisoo checks on Chaeyoung.

"Lisa!" Joy answered "Traitor!" the blonde girl said.

"You do know that if Jennie finds out that you wrap her wife on a sheet like a dead person, she's going to kill you, right?!"

"I'm just preserving her body, so she'll be fresh before the ceremony starts." And with that, she earns a slap on her head "Enough of that. We need to get her to the room and I'll call the nurse." Jisoo said.

"Okay, Hyeri help me with her." Irene answered as Jisoo run towards the clinic "I'll deal with you three later." The blonde girl said.

"Especially you Lisa." She added.

-/-/-/-

The girls let the nurse checks on Chaeyoung while Joy narrates to them what happened. Jisoo, Irene and Hyeri just let out a frustrated sigh while Hae-in smiles and shakes his head because of their crazy antics.

"You made it look like a kidnap for ransom!" Jisoo said as Hae-in caress her face to calm her down "No we didn't!" Lisa answered.

"Why didn't you just tell her the truth? And why on earth are you wearing sunglasses and cap for disguise?!" Seulgi and Joy just looks at Irene then to Lisa.

"That's the cheapest thing I can think of besides we don't want to ruin the surprise." Hyeri rolled her eyes and leans back on the chair "And you think that's not happening now?"

"You need to pray that Jennie will spare your life." Jisoo said once more and sees the nurse walks their way "How is she?" Hyeri asks.

"She's fine though she has a small cut on her forehead, but other than that, you've got nothing to worry about."

"Is she going to wake up soon?" the nurse nods her head at Irene "But you need to ask her a few things for precaution when she wakes up. I'll write it down for you."

"Thank you." Hae-in said and walks her towards the table and write the things they need to ask Chaeyoung once she regains consciousness.

"So, what now? Someone needs to go to Jennie and stay with her while we think of a way to stall the ceremony for a couple of minutes." Hyeri's agrees with Jisoo "Okay, you stay with Jennie while-"

"No, no, no. There's no way I'm staying with her."

"Irene?" but the blonde shakes her head "Come on, she's your best friend!"

"My answer is still no." the blonde girl said. Hyeri was about to say something when she saw Chaeyoung moves her head. She run towards her and calls her name. the redhead opens her eyes slowly and blink a few times.

"W-what happened? Where am I?" she asks and places a hand on her forehead when she felt the pain, then looks at the girl sitting on the bed "Hyeri?"

The taller brunette smiles at her and help her friend to sit "Well uh you're here in Malibu." She said

"Oh yeah right... I was supposed to meet a client when-"

She looks at her best friend once more then saw Seulgi and Joy smiling to her apologetically then her eyes landed on Lisa who smiles at her while waving her hand "YOU!" the blonde girl immediately hides behind Joy when she saw the redhead moves.

"Chaeyoung stop, calm down okay... relax." Jisoo said as the three of them stops the raging redhead to attack their friend "What the fuck is going on?!" she asks and comb her hair with her hand.

The lawyer never uses the F word unless she's pissed "Well uh... We'll explain to you everything but for now we need you to get dress." Irene answered.

"Get dress for what?!" no one said a word, if they can't make Chaeyoung get dress, they will face the wrath of Jennie Kim later "Just please trust us on this one." Her best friend begs at her.

"No, I want to know what the hell is going on!"

"Chaeyoung please listen... we don't have time, we promise you, you won't regret this if you'll just listen to us and do everything we say." The redhead watches her friends for a while, she sighs and nods her head "Fine but-"

"There's no time for chit chat okay? Now move and the ceremony is about to start."

-/-/-/-

The time has come for Jennie and Chaeyoung to renew their vows though the redhead is still clueless on what's going on. Irene, Hyeri and Jisoo manage to not say anything to her while they help her get dress and fix her make up, but they ask her a few of the question the nurse wrote on the paper. They give each other high-five when they look at their friend.

"What's next?" the lawyer asks when she sees the smile on their faces, she saw Hyeri nudges Jisoo and the latter fishes out her phone and sent a text message. A couple of minutes pass by when her phone beeps and gives thumb up to the two.

"Okay listen." Hyeri said, "We're going to leave you here for a while... but you're going to walk out of that door after you're done counting from one to thirty."

"O-okay..."

"Then all you need to do is follow the trail of red rose petals on the ground." Irene butted in "Can't you just give me a hint what's going on?"

"Oh please Chaeyoung, you're smart. I know you have an idea what's going on. So, we'll see you in a while, okay?" Jisoo answered and head to the door "Goodluck!" the taller brunette said and winks at her.

Chaeyoung chuckles and shakes her head as she watches the girls leave one by one. She starts to count from one to thirty in her mind. Jisoo's right, she knows what's going on and she's excited to see her wife.

She looks at herself in the mirror. She's wearing a baby blue dress that matches her eyes, she thinks what Jennie is wearing.

Well I know she'll look good with anything she wears.

It's time for her to leave when she said the word thirty. She carefully takes the bouquet of white roses and walks to the door. When she opens it, she immediately saw a trail of red rose petals scattered on the ground.

She did what Irene told her and follows the trail, walks for a minute or two then stops when she sees two men smiling at her. She smiles back and bit her lip. The redhead can't see what's behind the curtain.

A music caught her attention, her heart starts to beat faster as she knows that it's starting. By the way their friends' dresses, she knows that they are walking the aisle, she also thinks about Ella, how she wanted to be the flower girl. She smiles knowing that she's growing up too fast. The little brunette turned nine this year.

The redhead takes a deep breath when one of the men looks at her "Your lady awaits you." He said and they both open the curtains. She gasps when she sees the venue, Chaeyoung can't believe that Jennie planned all these for her.

The music change as she begins to walk.

(A/N: From This Moment On / You're Still The One medley cover by Caleb and Kelsey)

From this moment, life has begun

From this moment, you are the one

Right beside you is where I belong

From this moment on

Chaeyoung saw her friends watching her, slowly walking down the aisle towards the person who owns her heart from the start.

Looks like we made it

Look how far we've come, my baby

We might've took the long way

We knew we'd get there someday

They said, "I bet they'll never make it"

But just look at us holding on

We're still together, still going strong

She thinks of all the things that happened between them. All the fighting, suffering and pain... but for the redhead, she wants to start her life with Jennie, without thinking of the past anymore.

I give my hand to you with all my heart

I can't wait to live my life with you

Can't wait to start

You and I will never be apart

My dreams came true because of you

From this moment on, no one can break them apart. No one. Not even their past. This is what Chaeyoung want, to live her life with the person she loves more than herself. She saw the brunette standing at the end, they have the same color of the dress.

From this moment, I have been blessed

I live only for your happiness

And for your love I'd give my last breath

But just look at us holding on

We're still together

From this moment on

As for Jennie, this is the moment she'd been waiting for. She promises the one above that this time, she will try her best not to make the same mistakes she did. She won't let her go no matter what happens.

Her tears start to fall when dark brown eyes meet the warm brown ones. The DJ looks at their friends, some are teary eyed but most of them, Irene, Hyeri, Jisoo, Hae-in, Seulgi, Joy and Lisa are crying. Jennie owes them big time not only for being there when she needs them the most but for not giving up on her also.

She looks at her wife again. Her Chaeyoung. Her redhead. The only girl that makes her heart skip a beat every time she smiles at her since when they're in college. The only girl that completely believes in her and never doubted her even a bit.

You're still the one

You're still the one I run to

The one that I belong to

You're still the one I want for life

You're still the one that I love

The only one I dream of

You're still the one I kiss good night

She won't waste the chance Chaeyoung gives to her.

And you're the reason I believe in love

And you're the answer to my prayers from up above

All we need is just the two of us

My dreams came true because of you

So glad we made it

Look how far we've come, my baby

I will love you as long as I live

From this moment on

Chaeyoung finally reached her. Jennie extended her arms towards the redhead and she hold her hands.

"Hi..." Jennie said

"Hi to you too."

And they both grin at each other. The music stops, Hyeri and Irene are their officiates but Lisa also wanted to join, though they refuse at first, but they know her too well and she won't take no for an answer.

The redhead raised her eyebrow at Lisa who winks at her while Jennie gives Hyeri and Irene a what-the-fuck-is-Lisa-
doing-here look. The two shrugs their shoulders and just smiles at her.

'I'll do the talking.' Lisa whispered at the two 'No you're not. We allowed you to join us here, so that's it... you better zip up your mouth!' Hyeri answered.

Lisa being herself of course, didn't listen to her friend "Ladies and gentlemen, lend me your ears." Irene kicks her on the foot causing Ella to laugh.

"Here we are to witness the renewal of vows of our beloved couple,
CHAENNIE." Jisoo groans, Seulgi slowly sinking on her chair and Joy prays that Hyeri shoves something in Lisa's mouth.

"If you guys ask what is CHAENNIE? It's the combination of their name, Jennie and Chaeyoung. I know I'm-" the other brunette stands in front of her and apologizes to the couple "And now, let's hear their vows." She said still blocking Lisa's view.

Ella readies her phone again and focused the camera towards her parents. Jennie is the first one to speak. She takes a deep breath and let it all out.

"Chaeyoung..." she said and looks straight into her eyes "We've been in a rollercoaster ride. I keep doing things that hurt you but, in the end, you still chose to forgive me. I'm not perfect, I tend to make mistakes and I can't promise that I won't hurt you... but there's one thing I promise I'll do and I'm sure of..."

Jennie bit her lips to keep her tears from falling but it's no use "That I want to spend the rest of my life with you. That even if you don't want me anymore and pushes me away, I won't leave you. I won't turn my back on you again... not now, not ever." Chaeyoung wipes her wife's tears with her finger.

"I'll always be here for you, I promise to encourage you to follow your dreams. I promise to continue to challenge you to be the best version of yourself. I promise to make you laugh, when you're taking life too seriously. I promise to love you unconditionally. I promise to put you, and our daughter first always and never lose our spark. I promise to never stop singing my own made-up songs, although I know you wish I would." Chaeyoung chuckles while wiping her tears.

"Our journey as a family has only just begun and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us... I love you Kim Chaeyoung." Jennie felt the redhead squeezes her hand gently and now, it's her turn.

She clears her throat first, looks at the ground then look back up to her wife. She stares at her eyes for a sec as she begins to speak.

"Jennie... from the first time I saw you, until the day we got married, I know you're the one for me. We've been apart for years and even though were thousand miles away from each other, my love for you didn't die as it grew each day." This time, Jennie is the one who wipes the tears on her cheeks "You risked everything for me and I'm willing to do the same for you. I'll be with you each step of the way as we face a new chapter in our life, together. Even if I have to relive my life again and again, I will always choose you to be my wife, my partner, my everything."

Chaeyoung cries hard when she sees her wife crying again "In you I found a partner in life, a lover, a friend, a safe place, someone I can be my ugliest and most vulnerable with. In you I found someone who supports me, who inspires me, who respects and honors me. Thank you for never making me feel like I'm too much and for looking at me with loving eyes even when we all know I'm being extra. Thank you for embracing all the parts that makes me, me. Most importantly thank you for being a devoted family woman, I could not have picked a better mom for our daughter to look up to. It was never just me, it was always Ella and me. Thank you for not shying away from the challenges of motherhood, for loving our daughter and helping me raise her. Thank you for going half on Ella with me and being the woman who is setting the bar high for the love she allows in her life one day. You are such a present mom and I couldn't be more grateful. I love you Jennie Kim." Their friends start to cry also but clap their hands as the two kissed. Ella run towards the two and gives them a hug and wipes the tears from her mother's faces.

They both smiles at the crowd who are cheering on them. The brunette then carries her daughter, "Thank you, Ella." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 72 14
One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, four. One, two, three, f-" "Why do you always stop at four?" "I...
3.1M 86K 57
Ruby Jane is a sexy, confident and smart woman who is always trying to experience new things. One day she met Lisa and immediately felt attracted to...
149K 4.9K 32
it's almost two years later and jennie kim has made a name for herself in south korea. she's one of the biggest soloists, signed to YG entertainment...
589K 16K 48
(A/N: I advice you to read MARRIED TO LALISA MANOBAN first before reading these one so you won't get confused.) Book 2 Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, a 24 yea...