Bound to happen

By Madhavi_sneha

Mahabharata There are many beliefs on it, some say it's an epic,some say it's a myth and so much more, but fo... More

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Announcement
Chapter 2
CAST
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
HELLO EVERYONE
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
THE MAHAJAN'S (ONE SHOT 1)
Chapter 18
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
‼️ IMPORTANT, DON'T IGNORE ‼️
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
★GOD'S EMERGENCY MEETING★
Chapter 26
Sneak peek ( Chapter 27 )
Chapter 27
‼️ IMPORTANT DON'T IGNORE 2‼️
★𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲★
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
𑁍 Adhvika and her Travel bags 𑁍
❀ Adhvika's Aesthetics ❀
Chapter 30
❁Adhvika's Aesthetics-2❁
Chapter 31
TRAILER OF BOUND TO HAPPEN
Chapter 32
‼️IMPORTANT ISSUE, ADHVI IN TROUBLE ‼️
Chapter 33
◦•●◉✿ Shri Krishna in Kaliyuga ✿◉●•◦
Chapter 34
CAST-2
༺✧ Questions ✧༻
Chapter 35 (a)
༺✧Answers✧༻
Chapter 35 (sneak peek)
༺✧Answers-2✧༻
★The Quad's Bet (One Shot)★
Adhvika's Note
Chapter 35(b)

Chapter 17

1.3K 80 119
By Madhavi_sneha

(PLEASE READ A/N I WANT TO INFORM YOU ALL SOMETHING.🙂)

ADHVIKA'S POV

I stood their frozen..
Krishna is behind me....
Hmm,
.
.
.
He is the almighty God.
.
.
He knows Shiva.
.
.
Oh goodness,.
.
.
HE IS THE VISHNU...
He knows like everything..
.
.

Adhvika Mahajan.
I heard that deep husky voice calling behind me once again.
.
.
Wait!! Why does this situation quite match with that Stree film..
So should I turn back or not? he is calling me from behind,just like the way in that film..
.
.
Uh!!, he is God and not a ghost..
Yeah!!

So I whirled around hastily and for the first time in my life I was stunned and rooted in my place as if I suddenly got the ability to turn into a statue.
My breath hitched, my god ,The God is the most handsome male I have ever encountered in my whole life.
He wasn't blue though,.. on contrary to many people's belief ,he has a warm skin tone, he was tall, like ridiculously tall like almost 6'7 or something, a inch taller than Father and Bratha Avi.
He had a V shaped face, one of the most attractive face type..
His eyebrows were that of a rounded one, which complimented his face shape a lot.
His eyes were a rare shade of brown with a barely noticeable spike of copper in it.. don't ask me how I noticed that,but I did..

His eyes was mesmerizing and it was shining brightly as if the stars itself resided in them, which may happen as he is god ,.. but can the star shrink so much?
Let's not talk science now,
.
.
He is god...
Let's continue appreciating his features.
His well defined, straight nose which had a slightest almost un-noticeable hump,

His lips were thin,while his lower lip was slightly  larger than his upper lip, it suited his masculinity well,his square projected chin, well defined jaw line,he had that perfect neck line... His broad shoulders, and my,my was he built...
He had that perfectly built body,not as broadly built as Shri Balram or Bratha Avi,he had those firm, stronger chest,then he had those perfect abs, which were covered by the ridiculous amount of jewelry he wore...
And......Uh!!
.
.
.
.
Stop it Adhvi, you are practically gawking and drooling over Krishna. On top of that,I am complimenting only his body,not the clothes... Great.

I quickly shut my mouth which was slightly parted and craned my neck to look at Krishna,if I continued to do this every single time ,it is seriously going to sprain my neck...

Krishna had a mischievous smirk on his ridiculously handsome face while his eyes held amusement in them.

I rolled my eyes at his reaction.
Ofcourse this is the ultimate reaction  which I receive from almost everyone.

I stayed silent and looked at Krishna straight in his eyes.
.
.
.
.
.
.
After the staring competition,I came to a conclusion.
I glared at him while crossing my arms.
He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

I pointed my finger at him

"You are an imposter. " I voiced out my suspicion.

He looked startled by my words.

"Why would you say that?" He asked still confused.

"See this is why you are an imposter,if you were the Real Krishna then you wouldn't ask me why? Because you are god,you should have known everything." I nodded to myself in conclusion.
He stared at me in complete astonishment.

Hmm, great, Adhvika you can also work as a detective..
I smiled happily at my multi talented personality.

"But I called you by your real name Adhvika Mahajan." He kept his stand..
Ha!!
I knew he was going to say that.

"It can be possible that you might have spied on Krishna and Balram and maybe even eavesdropped during one of their conversation and heard about my name." I smugly informed him and he looked extremely amused .

"I was the one who was playing the flute." He once again proceeded to prove himself that he was the almighty.
But I am the great Adhvika Mahajan.

"Are you by any chance thinking of me as some fool? Because there are so many other people who can play the flute.. not just you." The imposter looked like  he was enjoying this as well as confused about this.

"So now you tell me, what should I do to prove myself as the real Krishna?" He questioned me while crossing his hands and raised a brow..

This is one ridiculously handsome imposter.
No getting distracted Adhvi..
Hmm,
Proof...
.
.
.
Idea..
I grinned at him.
He once again raised a brow at my grinning face.

"To prove that you really are Krishna , you have to answer some of my questions." I said him sternly.
He shook his head and a small smile appeared on his face and after all these reactions he nodded.

Couldn't he just nod earlier, what was the need of all these extra reactions?
I just scoffed at the imposter and nodded at him.

"So answer me who is the first prime minister of India?" I asked him and he looked at me incredibly as if I just disclosed the news of me being a man.
Which isn't true
ofcourse.

"Really?" He asked me , and he somewhat looked like he was suppressing his laughter. I glared at him and he composed himself.

"Jawaharlal Nehru" he answered correctly.
Hmm, ., good

"Next question , Which is the smallest continent in the world?" I asked him and he shook his head as if he can't believe all of this.

"Australia" he answered once again.
Hmm, right answer

"The suicide bag of the animal cell is?  " He sighed.

"Lysosome" he answered correctly yet again, but let's ask two more questions, one can never be too sure, although I know that he is Krishna,....
No problem he will just improve his general knowledge.

"The Planck's constant 'h' value is?" He looked at me as if I have grown another head or something but still opened his mouth to answer and answered correctly
6.626×10 to the power-34 Js.

"Last question what does Lavie est belle mean?" I asked him

"Life is beautiful,so now do you believe me that I am Krishna?" He asked me, and I nodded my head with a wide smile.

He sighed in relief and passed me a small smile.

"But Adhvika, what made you to think that I am some imposter?" Krishna questioned me and I looked at him in ridicule.

"Krishna you are Krishna,the almighty." I started and he curiously stared at me.
I sighed,god!! 
Ha!!
God is standing infront of me.

"This is what made me assume that you are some imposter, you are God,so what is the need to speak to you,you can just know everything you want by yourself. That was why I was staring at you for so long,I thought to save some of my energy. But you made me use it more. " I informed him and shook my head in disbelief,and when I glanced at Krishna,he looked extremely amused.

"Ohh! Forgive me for troubling you so much Adhvika." I just dismissed his apology, .....
I can't let God apologise to me..
But one thing is for sure,I can easily brag about this .
The almighty God himself asked my forgiveness, little sweet me,the great Adhvika Mahajan.
This should be written in history with Golden letters.
.
.
.
Wait!!
I have to ask him so many things.

"Krishna, I have to ask you so many questions." He smirked at me and nodded .

"You can ask as many questions as you want,but first let's sit down." Krishna informed me and we sat on the beautifully decorated swing.
Hmm, as many questions as I want.

(A/n;- Krishna just gave a free will to ask as many questions as the great Adhvika Mahajan wants to ask.. .. why do I feel like Krishna is going to take back his words😅 )

"So Krishna, I wanted to ask you about Dwaraka, I mean it's a magical Island, which is drowned in 21st century,and now I am sitting here,with the protector himself,you are God, like god , god, and I also wanted to ask you about the fact that where do you stay in 21st century, and do you like stay in the same attires like this, or do you wear suits and all,I mean I can totally understand if you all changed your dressing style. That's totally great, and I wanted to ask you about Shiva ,so where is he? And he does listen to all my questions and rants right, ha!! Ofcourse he does,hmm and do you still sleep on Sheshnaag? And how does it feel actually? He is snake and all, I mean I love him, no offense, but is that bed comfortable? And do you really stay in sheera samudra?? Multiverse theory is it right or wrong? And can we ever time travel, not like me,but rather in a time machine,and you are god,so you can listen and see everything that's happened or is going to happen in the near future,so how does that feel? And what about Radha? Where is she? Can I meet her? The Astha Lakshmi's whom you will marry in future are they like all Lakshmi? Hmm, the name suggests the same thing..  and how is Dwaraka floating underwater now? The oxygen and all? And how am I able to see the moon and stars and all other things, which you know more than me, ofcourse, and how - "

"Adhvika breath!!" Krishna cut short my ramble and asked me to breath...
Which I did and take a look at Krishna,only to find him suppressing his laughter.
I glared at him, this is rude...
Really, really rude..
I have so many questions which I still don't remember,but when I do I will ask him.
He is god,so he has no other option than to answer my questions,.

"Adhvika, Dwaraka is as you say a magical Island and I am the protector of it ,so it's not an illusion as you think,it's 100% real and nothing really changes for the people inside Dwaraka, only the outsiders can notice the sinking and emerging. I don't think so you want my address Adhvika,and if you ever need me,you can just call me,I will come to meet you, let's just assume that we all are still the same. Hmm, yes I know Shiva ,he is my Aradhya... How can I not know him,and yes as you said he listens to your every single rant, complaints, wishes, everything... Let's not gossip about dau now, and why not ask him about that. Let's keep that as a secret for everyone now shall we, and Radha is there where she is supposed to be, and let's see what the future reveals, and yes I am going to marry the Astha Lakshmi's along with you know other women's..... Again as i said it is magic. Now are you happy?" He answered me in a very twisted way,in short he just recited my own words in the type of answer...
And I knew it all.
Wow!!
I narrowed my eyes at him, this was not what I expected.....ok maybe I did.
He just provided me with one of his famous mischievous smile.
This is why Shri Balram informed me to ask Krishna about my never ending questions...

"Krishna this is not fair,you are not answering me properly." I accused him while crossing my arms and puffing my cheeks in annoyance.

"Adhvika I did answer the questions which I could,and I apologise for the questions which I couldn't answer. " Hmm, God apologised two times...
Great...

"Ok then,as you don't really want to answer my questions,then why not ... Wait ,I have a question, why didn't you send me a Pushpak Viman (flying chariot) I would have arrived here in a day. That's just so bad, you could have asked the Pushpak Viman from Kubera for free as you were the one who set it free, after killing Ravana. "  I asked him seriously.
He just chuckled.

"Adhvika I couldn't just ask like that, and what would everyone else  think if you landed here by Pushpak Viman?" He questioned me still smiling.
He smiles a lot

"That I am special, which I am by the way and that's no excuse at all." I informed while shrugging my shoulders and he looked at me in complete amusement.
Why is he amused now?
Nevermind....

" I am really sorry for that Adhvika,I will look into that the next time." He answered me in mock serious,and I just stared at him blankly.
Really?

"Well about that Krishna there will be no next time,as I wanted to ask you something important, actually I want you to open a portal for me,so that I can go to my home." I asked him earnestly.

"You want to visit Karnata dynasty?" He asked me and I began to nod my head,but stopped abruptly,.wait what??
I looked at him incredibly and he had the audacity to smirk.
What the heck??
Well he is God,.... But still he shouldn't bully someone..
That's just wrong..

"Krishna don't mess with me now, you know as well as I know that I am talking about 21st century. " I said to him deliberately. He sighed and gave me a sad smile...
Ok what now ?

"Adhvika before I answer your question, can you answer one of mine? " I just nodded at Krishna as he sounded quite serious,.... Ok!!
Adhvika serious mode on
Hmm,

I gave him my undivided attention.

"Adhvika as you are here now,and you know atleast everything which is going to happen here,so don't you want to change this? " I frowned at his question.
Hmm, good question.

"I know what you are trying to imply on,and yes what is going to happen is really devastating and all,but Krishna I am an Archaeologist, and I want to prove that Mahabharat is not Mythology as the scientists believe, rather it is our Indian ancient history, so in order to prove that, don't you think all the events has to happen? If it doesn't happen then how the hell am I going to prove that? " I questioned him genuinely concerned about my Archeological achievements.

What happened was extremely wrong,but how can I change something which is going to happen by hook or by crook, and why would I do it? Don't tell me he wants me to take part in the war or something...
Nope not gonna happen,I said I want to prove that Kurukshetra war has happened,I never said that I want to participate and die in that war...
Do hell with going to heaven ..
I love mother earth a lot,so I am staying here for a long time,

Wait, why don't I ask  Krishna to give me a boon to live atleast for 250 years.
I am not asking for immortality now am I ?
So he can give me that.

I grinned at Krishna and he just chuckled softly.

"Adhvika,I am not going to give you that, don't worry you are not going to die young, but Adhvika you seriously don't want to change anything." He asked me once again giving me a hopeful look.
I just crossed my arms and raised a brow at him.

"Krishna,I don't want to change anything and those people are not children , they are fully grown humans and Demi gods.  They should have known better,I am kind of disappointed that in order to save their oath or according to them their Dharma, they committed grave mistakes and for that they suffered, and Krishna I know that Draupadi suffered a lot, among with so many others, you know I feel sad for those poor Soldiers and animals who lost their lives in the war,they had nothing to do with the events that occurred.. but still one thing is for sure that after seeing the movie predestination,.. I kind of don't believe that anything is going to change, and mainly I don't want to change. That's it, if I could change something,I would have changed the situations in my century first,.. the assaults on both male and female, the acid attacks,the murders, terror attacks,world hunger problems, pollution..etc,etc...  "  I dejectedly informed him, cause that's true.
I feel sad about all the events that occurred here,but this is something which was predestined.....
Krishna still looked hopeful.

"But you can try right, you are the great Adhvika Mahajan,so how can you back out from such a great opportunity to prove yourself more great." I stared at him blankly.
Why in the Shiva's name is he trying to butter me up?
Wow!!

"Krishna,I know I am great and all, but I am no fool,I know where to act and where to take off, I am not at all those selfless sacrificing type of a girl.. And as you said I am the great Adhvika Mahajan, and I will only continue to be the great Adhvika Mahajan if I am alive,I seriously don't want to be the late,great Adhvika Mahajan, oh god!! No,..  and why are you all of a sudden interested in changing all of this ? At first you didn't do anything like this, so now why?  And let me clear out one thing,I am not going to be a sacrificial lamb... I am and will be the great Adhvika Mahajan,with or without changing anything. So now portal please." I voiced out my thoughts and Krishna looked a little stressed now,all the amusement slowly leaving his body..

"Adhvika I can't send you back.." he informed with a small smile.
I glared at him and stood up...

"What do you mean by you can't send me back? You are god!!" I exclaimed angrily.

"I know Adhvika,but I can't sen-"

"So let's make a deal,how about I convince my Karnata family about your friendship proposal and on behalf of that,you will help me to reach my home.. what say? " I proposed a deal to Krishna and sighed,I never thought that I was going to sign a deal with God...
He looked astonished and suddenly chuckled

"Adhvika the main reason for that proposal was to bring you here." He informed me. Oh!! So I was correct yet again, that was the part of one of his leelas.. ,I rolled my eyes at this, and here I thought to ask the almighty to help me, rather than helping me,he himself is asking me to help in changing something which cannot be changed.
He has already planned to make me a sacrificial lamb and serve me in the golden platter.
Wow!!

"Krishna, whatever you say won't change my decision at all. And on top of that,I am a mere human who knows sword fighting that's it and they all are either Demi gods or some super powerful humans. I am not underestimating myself,but I am definitely not going to overestimate myself. Just because you are a god, I didn't name you monkey or donkey,but don't try to provoke me, So portal?" I concluded to him and asked about the portal.
He sighed heavily and shook his head

"Adhvika how about we make a different deal? You try to change the events occurring here and I will try to send you back home,.... Don't glare at me.. I mean to say 21st century.. how about that? " He proposed a different deal..
Hmm,..
I started measuring the pros and cons.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Idea.

"How about you send me back and I will come and visit every weekend?" I asked him happily, that's actually great...
He looked startled by that and shook his head while smiling.

"Adhvika you can't do that.." I pouted at that... That's not fair.
.
.
So according to him,if I change something,I can go home.
Hmm,
.
.
Change,
.
.
Uh-huh!!
.
.
Idea.
I grinned happily at him and he slightly raised his eyebrows at my sudden change of mood..

"Then open the portal,I will take you with me,see boom, now everything changed.."  I happily explained to him..
I wanted to do a victory dance for solving such a critical matter in a few minutes.
I am so great.

"Yes, you are very great,but no you can't take me with you Adhvika,. That is not how all these things work." He informed me deadpanned ..
I just chuckled at his expression and then frowned ,so how and what now??
.
.
.
If not Krishna,then I will take Duryodhan with me... Then there will be a major change,I don't think so that donkey Dushasan would cause much commotion without his brother, so

"No, that's not going to happen Adhvika, you can't take people from here, your destiny is to change the events and incidents here,so till that you can't go anywhere." I stared at him as if he suddenly said me that he was resigning from his post..
Which is absurd.

What the heck?
Then what about writing our destiny and all?
I just sighed heavily and plopped on the swing next to Krishna.
Heavy lehenga,heavy jewellery,shawl and standing don't go well together.

In conclusion I can't take anyone, neither can I go ....
I have to change something ,so that I could go home.

Why do I feel like indirectly Krishna is making me a sacrificial lamb?
I faced Krishna and narrowed my eyes at the now smirking God.

"You are going to protect me at any cost, and I want that as a promise. Along with the consequences if you broke that promise. " I seriously told him.
He smiled the most genuine one till now,no smirk or amused smile,a real full blown smile..
My,my he is other worldly handsome.

"Thank you for the compliment Adhvika,and I have already taken the responsibility to protect you, but for your assurance,I Vasudev Shri Krishna, promise to protect you, and if I failed in keeping you safe, then I will send you back to  21st century,then and there after making sure that you are absolutely fine. There, I promised now are you happy? " He asked me while smiling bashfully.
I grinned merrily and nodded.

"Very"  I answered.

"Adhvika would you like to be my sister?"
Krishna asked me out of the blue and I frowned immediately.

"No I can't and another thing don't read my mind." He looked confused by my answer.

"Why not?" He asked me still trying to understand my answer.

"1) I already became Revati Jiji's Sister,so I can't become your sister,and 2) I have enough brothers to create a cricket team and that to with extra players. So nope no need of more brothers. " I nonchalantly said to him.
He burst out laughing.

"So will you do the honours of being my sakhi (friend) Adhvika." He asked me with such a wide smile that made him look more handsome, Oh my, I am going to have Lord Vishnu as my friend and on top of that he is so handsome,I am special,I knew it ...

"Yes,yes Krishna, I will be your friend and call me Vika,my friends call me that." I accepted his friendship whole heartedly, only a fool would reject such a golden opportunity. Next time when I get in some heated arguments with my Bratha Athu(Sathvik) I can say him that,God Vishnu himself is my friend.
Hmm, that's so good, everyone will do everything I say and ask for.

"Vika for that everyone should believe you too,and please don't expose me please." I just stomped my leg and crossed my hands all while glaring at Krishna.  He just mimicked my gestures.

"Krishna don't read my mind, that's not good,you are invading my privacy. And stop mimicking me."  I seriously told him.
He just held his hands up in surrender, which was his new way of teasing, he had a mischievous glint in his eyes and that damm smirk. 

"Vika its late, let's sleep and we will continue our conversations tomorrow morning,hmm ." Krishna remarked and I nodded my head in agreement,yes he is right.

He smiled and gestured me to move forwad so I placed my hand on my hip and exclaimed.

"Krishna,I know that you are a gentleman or god something like that,but I don't know my way back to you know my room,
So you can't show your ladies first here, and yeah I have this question which I wanted to ask you, why did you made those birds to stay in my room, I have no personal issue with them, except there is a worst problem,they just openly you know what they do... ...I can't curse infront of you okay. " I asked Krishna in complete seriousness while he just grinned.
I have to learn this from him, when in trouble or when you don't want to answer some particular question or any other several different situations,you just smile widely.. it confuses people to such an extent that they won't know whether they were in doubt,angry,sad, happy or better yet they will assume that you are just a gone case-

"Vika, come on don't zone out on me now, and don't worry the birds won't dispose their waste on your precious self. So now let's go I will personally escort you to your room,hmm. ". He gently informed me all while smiling,and I nodded my head with a small smile,I mean why not smile a little, when God himself is smiling as if everything around him is filled with unicorn and flowers,which by the way is the greatest lie in the world. When the almighty,who suffers so much can smile so bashfully as if nothing happened,then why can't I?

We started walking and finally I saw that flowery corridor and we stopped near my room.  Suddenly Krishna hugged me,I was frozen,and slowly I hugged him back and let me tell you one thing,his hug feels exactly like ,when I hug Dadda or Father the same sense of security and safety,if not more. ... It feels wonderful.

After a minute or two he kissed my forehead and we seperated from our hugging .

"I will protect you Vika, whenever you need me I will be there for you don't worry, Good night Vika. " Krishna sweetly whispered this to me and I smiled at him and wished him back.
He turned around to walk out from there,when I abruptly remembered something.

"Krishna" I called him and he whirled around and raised a brow at me in question.

"I wanted to ask you that if I did accept the proposal of being your sister,was I going to get some magical powers as you are god and god's sister should have some special powers right?" I asked him genuinely concerned. Because if I was going to get some powers,then I want to become his sister...
Wait does the offer still stands?

Krishna frowned in confusion for a moment then chuckled loudly..

"You are crazy Vika and I feel extremely anguished to inform you that you won't get any magical powers, although you already have a special power. " I frowned at his statement....
What on earth?
I had a special power all this time and I didn't even know it?

Krishna bent down a little,I was wondering what the heck is he doing?  

"You know the future of many Royals here,you know what is going to happen. That is your super power right now Vika, and I know that you will use it very wisely. " After whispering this in my ear he straightened his posture, he placed a hand on my forehead and a second later withdrew his hand and nodded with a smile and finally left.

And I entered my room and freshened up as I felt like doing it and plopped on the bed and slept without fussing over the image of Birds using me as their personal washroom.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I felt someone shaking my shoulders and patting my cheeks.
I slapped that thing and tried to sleep,but then I sensed my comforter leaving me...
Oh no,no,no.. why is it leaving me?
Come back, please...
I tried to slowly open my eyes,just so that I could stop my comforter from going anywhere.
Wait what?
From when did comforter started walking by itself?

"Di, Di Get up." Woah !! My comforter can talk and it calls me Di?

I successfully opened my eyes and streched my arms all while yawning, when I turned towards my right I shrieked ...

"What happened di? Why are you screaming?" I sighed in relief as it was just Subhadra...
But what on earth is she doing here in my room ,that too so early?

"Subhadra what are you doing here so early?" I asked her genuinely confused.
She just stood up and crossed her arms and tried to glare at me...
Aww, she looks like a angry kitten.

"Di , you where the one who said that I can spend the whole day with you,so that's why I am here." She proudly exclaimed as if she just won a competition.
Wow!!
Really?

"My dear Subhadra,why are you so late then ,you know when does the proper next day occurs? It's after the late night, so why not just wake me up at that time?" I sarcastically remarked , I can't believe this. It's so early,my father never dared to wake me up before 6 and I am pretty sure it's freaking 5 in the morning now.

"Oh ,so sorry di, I didn't know that, I mean ... Uh!! No problem from next time I will wake you up at the proper time." Subhadra informed me while her whole face screamed determination.
What the heck?
Oh goodness, she is too naive...
And congratulations Adhvika on successfully landing yourself in such a great situation.

"Subhadra my dear little sister, I am extremely touched by your kind and lovely gesture to spend time with me, but please Subhadra don't wake me up before 6,I don't really like it. You will fullfill my wish right?  Otherwise I will be anguished." I put on the best sad face I could muster and Subhadra melted faster than butter and quickly hugged me and promised me that she will never ever woke me up before 6 and neither will she ever let anyone to wake me up before 6..
Oh my!! I am blessed with such a obedient little sister.
I miss my bhai and di....
I just shook my head and smiled at Subhadra and got up,

.
.
.
.
.

Now we were strolling around the palace , I was examining the architectural designs in here,while Subhadra happily explained every single fact she knew about Dwaraka,for which I am thankful of her,
Dhanvik was trailing behind us.
I gave a stink eye to Dhanvik when I met him in the morning,poor Dhanvik looked like a kicked puppy,who didn't know what his fault was,so I finally smiled at him after 10 whole minutes,and that's why now he is back to his no-nonsense attitude.

"Adhvika, Subhadra." We stopped walking when we heard Revati Jiji calling us from behind. We turned around and saw her coming towards us while holding the Aarti Thali.

(Thali;- a plate.)

" I was calling for you both to take the prasad ." We forwarded our hands to take the arti and prasad. She then gave it to Dhanvik too.

"So where are you both going?" Revati Jiji asked us as she summoned a Maid and asked her to distribute the prasad to everyone.

"Jiji, actually Subhadra was showing me around the palace, that's it nothing else." She smiled and nodded at us, then left.

We were about to go from there when I caught sight of Shri Balram.
Hmm,... Nice.

"Shri Balram." I called out,...ok!! I screamed his name, by listening to my voice Shri Balram stopped and whirled around hastily,

I walked towards him with Subhadra and Dhanvik trailing behind me.
Shri Balram looked extremely startled by my suddeness.

I smiled mischievously at him..

"Shri Balram, Pranipath. I wanted to ask you something." Shri Balram smiled hesitantly and nodded his head very reluctantly...
I wanted to laugh at the scared look on one of the bravest and strongest warrior of all time,

"Shri Balram I wanted to ask you, is it okay if I call you Jesht as I call Revati Jiji.. so do you have any objections?" Shri Balram visibly brightened all the stress leaving his body and he smiled so brightly with a nod.

"Ofcourse Princess Adhvika,you can call me Jesht. I have no problem with that,you are just like my sister.... Or maybe more like my brother." He permitted me,but mumbled the last sentence,which I listened..

Oh!! Jesht, don't worry I won't trouble you ....... Let's assume that now shall we... I smirked knowingly.
By seeing my smirk Jesht furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"What happened?" He questioned me.

"Nothing Jesht,but don't call me Princess Adhvika, call me Adhvi... And I was just thinking how much I will enjoy my stay here that's all." I smiled innocently at him. While he narrowed his eyes at the last sentence and shook his head at my innocent look and mumbled something like I knew it,I am going to be something along with that. He hurriedly excused himself from us.

I burst out laughing at the Jesht's retreating figure,he literally ran out from the corridor as if the palace was on fire..
And I don't think he would run like that even if the palace was on fire.

"Di , what happened? And why did Bratha Balram ran away like that?" Subhadra asked me clueless.

"Oh Subhadra!! You are too innocent, don't worry you are going to be just as great as I am while my stay here, you have so much to learn. I will teach you and don't worry this may be the first time Jesht ran away,but it surely isn't the last time.. " I smugly informed her .
On the corner of my eye I saw Dhanvik looking up as if he was praying...
I narrowed my eyes at him and he bowed at me and tried to copy my innocent act..
Dhanvik you cannot fool me.
I smirked at him and started training Subhadra how to be more great....
In Adhvika's style and she is the most obedient student I tell you,as she listened carefully to every single thing I said.
While Dhanvik shook his head and chuckled softly at us and for the first time informed me that I am really a unique Princess.
Ha!! I know I just so great.

Vika!!
I jumped on my seat,...
I was sitting on the swing while Subhadra was practicing her newly found skill of being sarcastic on poor Dhanvik,who looked rather amused by her failed attempts.
But What the hell?
Who called me?

Sakhi it's me . I sighed in relief already knowing who is it.

Really Krishna just because you are my friend I am leaving you for scaring the sh- ... Ah!! daylights of me.
He just chuckled in my mind.

I am pleased to hear that Vika,but seriously what did you do to dau he looked like he was going to faint? He questioned me in complete amusement.
I rolled my eyes at his question, why does everyone think that I did something?
I know I did but still why?

Krishna it's not good to accuse your friend and why are you asking me? You already know everything so .well I think now I understand why you love to confuse him and prank him... I am going to enjoy too much here,..I was smirking evilly now.
Krishna burst out laughing,

Vika you are just unbelievable,you do know that he is Sheshnaag right? He questioned me after sobering up.

Ofcourse I know,I just have a billion and more questions for him that's it. And I had a question for you too.i asked him and he just chuckled

Pray tell me? How can I help the great Adhvika Mahajan. He was smirking I could say that ...

Krishna,... Well so you know Do you know the other religions God's? Do you all meet each other? And how about the Greek gods? Are they as handsome as the scripts and everything else terms them to be? Do you know Lucifer? Is he still the most handsome ex-archangel ? How is heaven? Is it surrounded by fog ? And does the dancer always dance in the royal court? Like really? Why so ? And does Yamraj really come on the buffalo? And--

Vika breath,... I will answer you as much as I can in personal,I am...  a  you little.or .. more,yes more busy ... So bye..  I furrowed my eyebrows at this...
Why does it looks like he just ran off just like Jesht?
I shook my head at this Drama king...
.
.
.
.

My first day in Dwaraka the magical Island was spent like this, asking questions to both Jesht and Krishna,while Krishna gave me his smart answers ,while Jesht honestly tried to explain things to me, Revati Jiji's mouthwatering food and Subhadra's cute antics..

Let's see what more the future holds...

__________________________

AUTHOR'S NOTE:- HELLO EVERYONE!👋

I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THE CHAPTER 🙂

SO DO READ, VOTE AND COMMENT ON IT.😁

LONGEST CHAPTER SO FAR, 6K +.

AND I AM SO SORRY IF THERE IS ANY GRAMMATICAL OR SPELLING MISTAKES.

{"OK!! SO THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION, I KNOW THAT YOU ALL ARE EAGERLY WAITING FOR THE PANDAVAS AND KAURAVAS, SO AFTER ANOTHER ONE OR TWO CHAPTERS THEY WILL MAKE A GRAND ENTRY DON'T WORRY .
PLEASE BEAR WITH ME PLEASE 🙏
I WANT TO DESCRIBE EVERYTHING AS REALISTIC AND AS CLEARLY AS POSSIBLE."}

AND I AM EXTREMELY SORRY IF I HURT ANYONE'S FEELINGS IN IT, WHICH I DON'T THINK I DID BUT STILL 🙏

CAN I GET ATLEAST 20 VOTES PRETTY PLEASE, PLEASE. 💞

SO THAT'S IT FOR NOW, BYE GUYS HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.4K 589 14
Time travel of a 21st century girl to Mahabharat Ara. She is here to change kuru princes destiny. She is calm, she is different, she is just like shr...
18.9K 728 14
Krisha a sweet and caring person who doesn't even have a single mean cell in her body who rules everyone with her heart and has everyone wrapped arou...
57.7K 2.6K 58
It's a story of a simple girl who crossed her time line without her interference, without her knowledge( * not time travelling, just changed timeline...
171K 5.6K 48
Meet Amrit, a 19 year old Indian girl who went to the age of Mahabharata. But what will happen if the way she knew the Mahabharata is not exactly how...