๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š|...

By k0dakswife

'๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ, ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ด๐—ด๐—ฎ ๐—บ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ... More

๐™ก๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™š.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ’.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ“.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ”.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ–.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ—.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.

๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ•.

7.3K 206 539
By k0dakswife

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

———————
𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩.
(nsfw)

𝐝𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯.

"she's took over my fucking mind."

i was ranting to toga about y/n for the whole night after i had left her house. talking to toga about my relationships wasn't ideal but she gives surprisingly good advice.

i gave her my phone so she could scroll through her posts but instead she was too busy cleaning her knifes and looking every once in a while.

"she looks different from all your past ex's dont you think? didn't you like brunettes?"

i went to speak but i had nothing to say. she didn't lie it was the truth, i had a brunette faze but then i accidentally killed one of them...

"yeah i know but i don't fw them anymore. this time i'm sure shes the one; brunette or whatever everything about her is perfect. even to how her ass fits perfectly in my hands. she was made for me."

"if your not serious about her i'll have her" she yawned as she spoke while giving me side eye.

"toga i'm serious this time i won't fuck things up"

"you mean you won't kill her."

"yeah bitch same thing!"

as she finished cleaning her knives she flipped me off and walked away into her bathroom. she clearly didn't believe that i was capable of not killing y/n but i knew i wouldn't fuck it up like last time.

i took her attitude as a sign for me to go and i snatched one of her weird ass crystals she told me about.

"rose quart? fuck i don't know."

i slid the dumb crystal in my pocket and walked to my room.

𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐲/𝐧.

after you had woken up you started taking out your box braids, it took you time but you managed. after you took a long shower and washed your hair. you grabbed your silky black robe wrapping yourself in it tightly, as you was scrolling through your recent following you saw some crazy blonde chick with knifes.

bloody.toga started following you.

you scrolled through her posts and nearly puked after seeing all the gore she'd post. you followed her back and tapped off her account before you threw up for real.

you took some pictures and posted the one you liked the most on instagram and your snapchat story.

456,321 likes
https.y/n all natural🪴.
view all 29,222 comments
bloody.toga i bet your blood tastes good🔪
sheluvdabi toga back tf off my bitch.
ssbb.xx ill eat you for breakfast, lunch, and midnight snack🥺

"my bitch.."

you closed the bathroom door assuring that no one was there to see and you started dancing like charles mason in that one interview. after a good few minutes you noticed how weird you must have looked getting gassed over a burnt hashbrown calling you his "bitch"

you walked out of the bathroom and sat on your bed thinking about everything that happened last night. you loved how dabi made you feel and the attention he gave you.. maybe you liked the attention a bit more but whatever.

you slid on some fluffy black socks and walked downstairs. you saw your aunt drinking what looked like tea and opened the fridge.

"y/n

"yes auntie?"

"you haven't been inviting any boys round right?"

out of all the questions she could ask you didn't expect her to ask that. you started in the fridge acting like you was looking for something specific but you was really just brainstorming an answer that she would believe.

"uhh no why"

you grabbed the apple/orange juice and stood on your tippy toes to get yourself a cup praying that she would believe you.

she gave off a slight mhm and continued watching the news on her phone. you gave out a sigh of relief and poured the juice in the cup.

when you was done you ran upstairs before she could ask anymore questions and shut your door with a quiet thud.

"she's on to me. i need to start being more careful."

you played with your fingers as you started pacing up and down your room overthinking about how she knew. she must have been onto something.

while doing this you started to get changed into some black leggings and an oversized tee. you slid on your running shoes and grabbed your keys before leaving the house.

even while you was on your jog your mind was still going crazy, maybe someone had seen dabi when he climbed out the window? you couldn't stop making up scenarios so you blocked them out by playing music.

you had already ran about 2-3 laps round your neighbourhood before you noticed that same feeling as last time. the feeling of being followed. you stopped around an alleyway, but there was no one there.

it was dead silent.

you felt a hand slither around your waist and a body behind you. you nearly screamed at the sudden feeling but your mouth was covered.

"guess who?"

as soon as you heard the voice you knew who it was.

"dabi?"

"the one and only."

he span you around so you was facing him and you pushed him off.

"dabi what the fuck i was scared shitless!"

he started laughing at you and you crossed your arms and gave him evil eye.

"it's not funny i was actually sca-"

he grabbed the back of your head and pulled you in forcefully. you didn't mind how agressive he was but you wished he would tone it down once in a while..

he squeezed your ass and gave it a light slap.

"don't act like you didn't miss me"

you gave him a dirty look as your answer and started searching in your pockets for something.

"i have something for you."

he slid his hands up to your waist and waited patiently for you to find whatever you was looking for.

"ah found it"

you gave him a big smile while you slid your hand out of your pocket and flipped him off. he gritted his teeth and pushed you harshly onto your knees.

"don't fuck with me."

he started to unbuckle his belt. he grabbed your neck and pulled you towards him fastening the belt around your neck tightly with a smirk on his face.

"nigga.. what the fuck is this"

"it's to keep your bad ass from disobeying."

he pulled the belt like a leash and you was forced to obey his every move and word. he made you feel so helpless but maybe that's what you liked.

"in the middle of an alleyway..the ghetto." you mumbled the last part under your breath

he chuckled and pulled out his length, slapping it on your face as punishment for your comment.

"what did you say huh? want to say it louder ?"

you looked up into his ocean blue eyes snd shook your head. he smiled a little but it faded quickly when he had noticed his bruise he gave you from the time at the store had faded away.

but don't worry he was going to make sure to fix that.

he gripped on the belt and pushed your head down onto his length taking him all the way down to the base.

"now be a good girl and suck."

he started to push your head up and down repetitively and all you could do was gag and moan out within breaths. he instantly shut you up with a simple action and you was loving every second.

you started to rub your thighs together again as you moved your hands down to your cunt but in an instant he slapped your hand and moved his hand from the belt to grip onto your hair.

you started to tear up from the sensation of it all and he acknowledge this. you gagging over and over on his length made him harder. it made him happy.

"yeahh just like that shut up and take it." he groaned

he was face fucking you so hard you was starting to forget how to breath. he looked down on you, looking at the state he put you in and he got harder by it. his dick was growing inside your mouth and you could feel it.

"dabi i can't-"

he swung his head back in pleasure as he pushed his length in deeper down your throat. he was abusing your throat to the point your panties was soaked in your juices and your legs was shaking in pleasure.

you felt a warm liquid pour into your mouth while dabis eyes rolled back you came also just by the pleasure..you could taste every inch and ounce of him. he pulled his length out of your mouth with a 'pop'.

"open."

you opened your mouth his fluids still fresh on your tongue.

"swallow."

you looked him dead in the eyes, closed your mouth and swallowed every single drop of him. when you was done you opened your mouth again showing him.

"and what do you say to daddy?"

"thanks for the meal daddy..."

"what a good girl."

he patted your head and lifted you up off the ground. he put his dick back into his pants and pulled them up. he then pulled your leggings down as well as your panties seeing you was covered in your juices.

"you came too? what a whore."

he smirked and started to lick up the mess you had made, licking every fold and every crevice leaving small hickeys on the inside of your thighs. once he was finished cleaning you up he took your drenched panties off and slid them in his pocket.

he unhooked his belt that was hooked onto your throat and saw the beautiful mark it had left. he smiled in pleasure and pulled your leggings back up.

"you did good princess."

he gave you a kiss on your forehead and you smiled, he grabbed your waist walking you back home.

"really good."

@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞
@𝐤𝟎𝐝𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

699K 7.5K 40
โšซ๏ธ๐’ด/๐’ฉ ๐“ ๐’ž๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’ธ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“๐“Žโšซ๏ธ . ๐Ÿ”ด๐‘€๐‘œ๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐’ž๐‘œ๐“‚๐“‚๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐ฟ๐‘œ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐ผ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“‰๐“ˆ๐Ÿ”ด . โšซ๏ธ๐‘…๐’ถ๐“‡๐‘’ ๐’ฐ๐“…๐’น๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’๐“ˆ โšซ๏ธ . ๐Ÿ”ด๐’ฐ๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ป๐‘’๐’ถ...
3.5K 129 8
๐ค๐š๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ค๐ข ๐›๐š๐ค๐ฎ๐ ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ *๐’Š'๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’ˆ๐’๐’๐’๐’‚ ๐’๐’†๐’• ๐’‚๐’๐’š๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’‘๐’‘๐’†๐’ ๐’•๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–.....๐’Š ๐’”๐’˜๐’†๐’‚๐’“ ๐’Š๏ฟฝ...
180K 6K 18
๐ข๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ข. - ๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„๐ƒ
1.1K 28 20
โ ๐—ฌ๐—ผ๐˜‚'๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—œ ๐—ธ๐—ป๐—ผ๐˜„. ๐—œ ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ป๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—–๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐—ผ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐—–๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ...