Coach Knowles

By 4BEYGK

"Maraj! You're late.." Some woman busted in the gym but trailed off when she got closer. "Who's this?" "This... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
CAST
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84

28

7.2K 432 472
By 4BEYGK

onika

After I dropped Bey off, I called Imanis doctor and he told me I should take her to the hospital just incase.

The fact that she was sleeping for so long wasn't sitting well with me. I know Imani loves sleep and she'll sleep forever if she doesn't get woken up but still.

After about an hours, they told me she was going to be fine but they were going to wait until she woke up on her own to check other things.

I told them they would be waiting forever if they were waiting on her to wake up on her own but they said just to wait.

The first person I called was obviously August. He didn't answer, of course. I called him a second time, maybe his phone was on do not disturb.

He didn't answer this time either. I probably wouldn't hear from him for a couple weeks. He always goes M.I.A after he messes things up.

I'm not even surprised anymore, this is normal. He'll call me in a couple weeks asking me to bring Imani to him. He'll get her a bunch of toys, candy, and clothes and she'll forget how much of a disappointment he is.

He'll either apologize to me and tell me he's going to be better or start an argument with me to make me seem like a bad person. After that doesn't work, he'll throw money at the situation like he does with everything.

This is a routine for him. The only thing that's changed is now he's more violent with me.

I texted Bey to know that we were at the hospital and not at home because that's where she thinks we were.

She said she was on her way as soon as my message sent. I knew she wasn't done with her work yet but she was coming anyways.

After about 30 minutes of waiting, she called me. "Hello?"

"Hey, I'm here. What's the room number?"

"I'm not sure, I'll check and text it to you."

"Okay, bye."

I hung up and got up to check the room number next to the door. I texted her the room number and sat back down.

A second later, Bey knocked on the door frame then came all the way in the room.

She looked at Imani, made a yikes face, and covered the side of her face to block herself from seeing Imani. "Is she okay?"

"She's fine." I patted the seat next to me. She walked over to me and kissed my forehead before sitting down. "Did you just kiss my forehead?"

"Do you not like forehead kisses?"

"It was just strange and random, I don't have a problem with it."

"Oh. Is she breathing? I'm sorry, that's so insensitive but she looks kinda scary like that." I understand, I don't want to look at her either.

Tylenol isn't that big of a deal but Imani is so small and August gave her so much.

The doctor told me if I didn't bring her to the hospital or if I didn't find out, she could've gotten something called acetaminophen toxicity which could've given her liver damage or even killed her.

August is really the dumbest grown man living.

"She's sleeping, the doctor said they have to wait until she wakes up on her own to check some things then we can leave. She's fine."

"Until she wakes up on her own? She's not going to do that on her own especially with medication." It's crazy, I said the exact same. I don't even know how she knows that about Imani.

"I told them the same thing but they didn't listen to me. We're going to be here all day." I laid my head against the neck rest, I'm so tired.

I was stressed and I didn't get much sleep since I wasn't at home. I didn't start taking naps until I met Bey but I needed one right now.

"Do you want me to go talk to one of the nurses or something?"

I shook my head no and closed my eyes. "She'll wake up soon, she's already been sleeping for hours. It's fine, I don't want to bother anyone anymore than I already have."

When I got here I was being.. Onika, as I should. It took way too long for us to even get a doctor or nurse to check her out. Then, they told me she would be fine if I just gave her water.

Naturally, I started losing it a little bit. I wasn't yelling or cursing or anything like that but they definitely got the point.

I didn't think there was anything wrong with her either but I wanted them to do their actual jobs and make sure my daughter was fine.

"Are you okay?" Bey put her hand on my knee and I opened my eyes but didn't say anything about it.

"Just tired."

She opened her arms for me and smiled. I didn't know what she wanted me to do but so got out of my seat and sat on her legs sideways. Sitting up cuddling.

My legs were handling under the arm rest and I laid my head down on her shoulder.

"We've never done this before." I didn't want to call it weird but it was new.

"What better time than now? I just want you to sleep comfortably because I know these chairs aren't comfortable at all. There's nothing wrong with us being physically close."

I got more comfortable in her lap after that and she wrapped both her arms around me.

"Do you know what day it is?"

"Sunday?"

"Yeah, and do you know what that means?"

"I don't know, new episode of The Real Housewives of Atlanta?"

I laughed, "What? Do you actually watch that show?" I would only be shocked a little.

"Not really anymore, all the good people left. Potomac is way better now and that also comes on, on Sunday's but the seasons over right now. Why are we talking about this again?"

"I don't know, that's not even what I was trying to talk about. What I was going to say was, our kisses reset."

"Onika, we kiss way more than four times a week."

"Yeah but the first two for both of us are allowed so it's better. Can I have one or no?"

She pecked my lips a couple times and moved her head back against the wall.

"I know I didn't just waste my first kiss of the week on that. I want to be reimbursed immediately."

"You're funny when you want something." She laughed and brought her head back up.

I moved in her lap so we were face to face but my legs didn't move from under the arm rest. "All I want is a tiny kiss."

"We're in a hospital."

"So we can't kiss?" She's acting like I'm asking her to take me to the hospital bed behind this curtain and get busy with me.

"I understand it has to be hard seeing your daughter in a hospital bed like that but there's better distractions than trying to swallow my tongue."

"I'm sorry."

"You don't have to apologize. I'm here." She started rubbing my back like she always does. "Yesterday Robyn told me she sent you some questions to ask me but you never asked me them. How about you ask me them now to get your mind off everything?"

"Oh that's not- those questions are very... personal." Sexual was the word I was thinking of.

"It's okay, I don't mind. Where's your phone?"

I turned over in her lap so I could get my phone from my bag that was on the floor next to my seat. I was basically bent over in her lap like she was about to spank me but if I didn't make it weird it wouldn't be weird.

I turned around without giving her enough time to stop looking at my butt and caught her. "Stop looking at it like that." I was trying to be funny because she said the same thing thing to me the other day.

"The questions?" I guess she was gonna act like it didn't happen.

I unlocked my phone and went to my messages with Robyn. "Are you a.. sorry I'm not reading this out loud."

"Can I see?" She asked and I nodded and handed her my phone. Robyn is truly wild.

She still had her glasses on so she looked like such a teacher trying to read the small words.

"Am I a-" She busted out laughing and I followed. It wasn't even that funny, it's either the way it's worded or the fact that saying it out loud is so weird.

She caught her breath, "Am I an.. oozer or squirter?"

I scrunched my face up when she said that, I knew what the question was but I still cringed a little at hearing her say that.

"Well I definitely don't squirt, but I understand what she's trying to ask. I'm in the middle I guess, it depends how long it's been."

"You don't think this is weird?" I keep telling myself, don't make it weird and it won't be weird but no, this is weird.

"Maybe a little bit it's not that bad. It's just to get your mind off everything."

She was right, I honestly forgot we were in the hospital waiting for Imani to wake up until she just mentioned it.

"I guess you're right, I can ask the question on my own." I'm a grown woman, I can do this.

She passed me my phone and I read the second question. "Who was the last person you had sex with?"

That wasn't the question but I wanted to know.

"There's no way that's one of the questions, I just looked at them." She thought it was funny but my face was straight.

"It is, look." I turned my phone at her for longer than a second but not long enough for her to red anything on my screen.

"Then I'll pass."

"No passes."

She laughed again. I don't know why, I was being dead serious. "Since when were there rules? What's the next question?"

I rolled my eyes but looked at my phone for the next question. "Ass or boobs?"

Of course. I can't even lie like I don't want to know what her answer is. Only because of Robyn, she made it seem like such a big deal.

"I really like that crease women's thighs get when they sit down and when their backs have deep valleys."

She could say the most serious thing and make me laugh because of how weird she is. "Ass or boobs, Bey."

"I really like thighs so I guess.. ass? I'm sorry, that's feels so disrespectful to say."

"It's fine, I asked. Have you ever cheated on someone before?"

"I have, actually."

I was caught off guard by that, I did not expect that answer at all.

"But let me explain before you judge me. I was in college and a lot of people liked me. I would just say yes to whoever asked me out because- it doesn't matter but anyways I would never cheat on anyone as an adult."

"Mhmm sure." I was just playing, I know she wouldn't.

I asked her questions until I fell asleep in her lap. I didn't get to ask her that many but I found out some interesting stuff about her. She eats ass.

I started to wake up when I heard giggling and felt something annoyed. I tried to move it and that made the laughing get louder.

I opened my eyes and Imani was standing over me with her finger in my nose. I couldn't even be mad, I was just happy she was awake now.

"You're awake!" Imani and I said at the same time.

She made herself fall on me to give me a hug and Bey and I both groaned. I forgot I was in her lap.

The doctor came to make sure everything was okay with Imani and we left. The only problem was, Imani wanted to stay with Bey but Bey brought her own car here.

"Imani BeyBey can come to the house and you can see her in 30 minutes." It wasn't even a far car ride, she would be okay.

"Mommy I'm sick! BeyBey is a nurse!"

She's going to milk her being in the hospital thing for years.

"How about this, I can ride with you guys and I'll just call and Uber back here later to get my car?"

"I don't want you to pay-"

She waved me off, "It won't be any more than $20, it's fine."

I gave in and we all got in my car. Imani insisted in sitting in Beys lap, I guess she missed her.

"Mommy I'm starving."

"Do you know when the last time you ate was?"

"Yup. McDonald's last night."

It was late afternoon in the next day, she probably was actually starving. "You didn't eat before you took medicine this morning?"

She shook her head no. Of course Augusts dumbass didn't think to give her food with all that Tylenol.

"What do you want me to cook for you?"

She shook her head no again, "I want Mcdonald's!"

"Too much fast food isn't-" She cut my off by starting to violently cough. She wasn't even sick with anything that would make her cough, she's just a manipulator.

"Mommy please! I'm dying!"

"How about we get Chick-fil-a? That's healthier." Bey suggested, she's always the peacemaker.

Imani nodded so I made a turn in the direction of Chick-fil-a. I ordered her a 6 piece chicken tender meal, she probably wouldn't even finish half of it.

"Bey do you want anything?"

"Uhhh could you get me a frozen coffee?"

I ordered that for her and pulled up to the next window.

The person at the next window told me my total so I went into my purse to find a $10 bill. Before I could Bey got her card out and held it out for me.

I just looked at it confused, "What?"

"I can pay."

I ignored her and handed the person at the window the $10 I just found. I drove up to get the food then pulled off.

"Why didn't you want me to pay?"

"Because I'm capable of paying for food and I already had my wallet open? You don't need to pay for everything."

"BeyBey can you open this for me?" Bey was about to respond but Imani started talking first.

"Do not eat in my car." She must be crazy if she thinks she's about to eat in my baby and make a mess.

"BeyBey?" She looked up at Bey and held the sauce up.

Bey looked between us and started slowly reaching up for the sauce. Like if it was slow enough I wouldn't be able to see it.

"Bey don't, I'm so serious. If you open it, the both of you will be left in the side of the road and you can walk the rest of the way."

"I'll make sure she doesn't make a mess."

I unlocked the car doors to get my point across and she put her hand down.

Imani complained the rest of the way home. She was just mad Bey listened to me and not her.

After we got home she made Bey open everything for her, even if she could open it herself, and sit with her.

While they were eating I went upstairs to call August again. He didn't answer this time either so I decided to just leave him a voicemail.

"I should really beat your ass but Imani's fine, we just got back from the hospital. I hope you're just not answering the phone because you're sleeping. I wish you would stop doing this shit to your own daughter. If you can't mature enough to be an actual father than just leave her alone, I can take care of her on my own. It's okay to make mistakes, everyone makes them but the fact that you leave every single time-"

I stopped talking when Bey came in holding Imani. I held a finger up and she nodded. They didn't waste any time getting comfortable in my bed.

"Anyways, call me.. or not. Bye." I hung up and sighed. I was so tired of him.

"You okay mommy?"

I turned around and smiled. "I'm fine, just a little sleepy."

"But you were just sleeping?"

"Yeah but you guys woke me up, remember?"

Her and Bey started giggling about what they did. I didn't want to but since they were in my bed, I had to get into bed without me.

I put on an old season of The Real Housewives of Atlanta on as a joke but it was actually interesting. Even Imani was into it.

Bey started braiding her hair out out boredom since Imani was laying on her chest.

"Are you okay?" Bey whispered to me.

I nodded and tapped my lips twice. This time I really only wanted a little peck.

She started to lean in so I closed my eyes but I was confused when I kissed a hand instead of her lips. "No!" It was Imani, she put her hand on my mouth to stop us from kissing.

"Little girl." I moved her hand off my face.

"Mommy." She rolled her neck, who raised her?

"Look! It's pennywise!" I pointed to my closet and while she was turned around I kissed Bey.

It was kind of cute, we almost felt like a little family. Bey was braiding Imanis hair and we were all laughing at Pheadra being shady.

--

Bey?

Onika?

Onika having to take Imani to the hospital?

Bey coming as soon as she found out?

August ignoring Onika?

Onika asking Bey the questions Robyn sent her?

Are they moving too fast?

vote & comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

346K 11.5K 45
See how Beyoncรฉ and Megan develop their relationship once they meet Book 1 of series
217K 10.3K 103
Just a Little and her Mommies and Daddy Follow Beyonce, Nicki, Megan and Rihanna as they navigate their poly relationship. -- gxg g!p DDLG / MDLG -
72.5K 3.8K 40
โœฟโฏโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ใ€Œโœฟใ€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โฎโœฟ ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š ๐™‚๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก๐™จ. ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š ๐™™๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ค๐™ข. ๐™”๐™ค๐™ช ๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™–๐™™๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™ช๐™ง ๐™ก๐™ž๐™—๐™ง๐™–...
76.1K 2.4K 18
The life of a call girl named Onika Maraj. What happens when she falls in love with her client's daughter? โ€ขcompletedโ€ข [ Excuse the hideously lazy c...