Blood Brothers

Autorstwa metalcountry

This is the last installment to "Baby's On The Way." This is after, "Shake It For Me." This story starts off... Więcej

Cast!
Chapter 1 - I'm Bo Bryan
Chapter 2 - Awkward
Chapter 3 - Signed
Chapter 4 - Dinner For Two
Chapter 5 - Bad News
Chapter 6 - Lost
Chapter 7 - Dinner With Mr. Williams
Chapter 8 - Full of Thoughts
Chapter 9 - ACM's
Chapter 10 - Truth Comes Out
Chapter 11 - Ending The Night Right
Chapter 12 - Bryson's Problems
Chapter 13 - Hospital Birthday
Chapter 14 - Come With Me
Chapter 15 - Precious Darlin
Chapter 16 - Big Fights
Chapter 17 - All Couples Have Problems
Chapter 18 - Make It Right
Chapter 19 - Bryan Family Thanksgiving
Chapter 21 - Tate's Set Back
Chapter 22 - Reporter
Chapter 23 - Old Dates
Chapter 24 - Perfect Wedding
Chapter 25 - Really Pays Off
Chapter 26 - Tate's Leap
Chapter 27 - Thomas James Bryan
Chapter 28 - On Her Own
Chapter 29 - Entertainer Of The Year
Chapter 30 - The Bryan Family (Finale)

Chapter 20 - The Big Question

461 29 7
Autorstwa metalcountry

~Bo's Point Of View~

My palms are sweaty and my knees are weak. I have never been this nervous. It's New Year's Eve and Kendyl and I are spending it in Ocean City Maryland. I have everything ready. I just had a picnic on the beach with her. While we sip our wine. She is bundled up as well as I am. We have a blanket over our legs and a small little camping light for a little bit of shining.

A lot of people are out here. I have it set to a minute before I'm going to start everything.

"Bo this is beautiful." Kendyl said with a huge smile on her face. I smiled back at her. She had no clue.

"I can think of a few things more beautiful." I told her. She raised her eyebrow.

"What are they?" She asked turning towards me.

"Well for one, that beautiful smile of yours. Those beautiful blues you look at me with. That beautiful hair that just flows down your shoulders. Last but not least…" I said leaning closer to her and putting my hand on her cheek. "You." I said leaning in all the way and kissed her. We both ended up jumping because a warning firework went off. It was 5 minutes. She and I laughed at the same time.

"You're so cheesy cowboy." She said still letting out a few giggles.

"I can become cheesier. Want to see?" I asked with a smirk.

"No just calm down and hold me." She demanded in her cute way. She crawled over to me and was in between my legs. I put my arms around her and pulled up the blanket around us.

We sat in silence for 3 minutes. I then felt my phone buzz. I knew it was time and I had to quickly do this. I told her nicely to move so I could get up. I then helped her up. I stood in front of her with our hands together. Her smile was wide. This is perfect. She is not going to expect this. I then got my phone out and showed her a little over a minute till the fireworks. I then wanted to put my phone in my hoodies pouch but it was so I could grab the box with the ring.

I got it out and tried to hide it but I know she probably noticed I had something. I just looked in her eyes which memorized me. I got out of it quickly. I smiled at her and then released her other hand. I have to do this. I have the balls to do this.

"You love me right?" I asked with a smirk. She giggled and nodded.

"Of course. I told you forever." She said going to get a kiss but I stood back a little. I then went down on one knee and she put both her hands over her mouth.

"Kendyl Williams. This has been the best year of my life with you. With all the bad that has happened, you were there right next to me. From the day at that bar to right here on this cold beach about to bring in the new year with me. I love you with all of my heart and wouldn't want to live another day without you. You are the only thing that keeps me together. I will fight for you every day if I ever had to. I want to make you mine. Now would you do me the honors in bringing in this New Year with marrying me?" I asked. Kendyl was crying. I kept the speech short hoping she would say yes quickly. I then heard the first firework get set off.

"Yes! Bo! YES!" She said louder with each word. She choked it all out nodding at the same time. I smiled and put the ring on her finger then stood up and put my baby girl in my arms and kissed her.

The fireworks were going off on one side of us. There was cheering and clapping from the other side. Kendyl finally pulled away with me and rested our foreheads together. I looked down into her eyes and saw bliss. That's how I felt at this point. She must have just realized the clapping because her head jerked towards it.

I heard her gasp as she saw what else I've done. To my right and her left was our family. I got my mother and father, her mom, step mom, and father. I also had her sister, her fiancé Chester, Tate and Erin here. She turned back to me and cried again hugging me. I just rocked her back and forth while kissing her head. She pulled away and then ran right to her mother.

I slowly walked up to everyone with a huge grin on my face. Jason and my father both put their hands on my shoulders.

"You're a good man Bo." Jason said.

"Feels good don't it?" My pa asked. I nodded and looked at my mom. She was wrapped up in a huge jacket and had a tear stained face.

"Mama doesn't cry." I said going over hugging her.

"Tears of joy. I'm going to see my big man get married." She cried. She hasn't called me big man since I was a baby.

"Oh come on ma. Don't embarrass him and call him big man anymore. He's getting married." I heard Tate say. Ma let go of me and Tate brought me into a bro hug.  "Congratulations man." He said patting my back a few more times.

I smiled and nodded. I looked over at Kendyl. I noticed my mama made her way over to where the girls were. One of them had the phone light on her hand. They were checking out the ring. I started walking over to them and so did Jason. Kendyl noticed me. I was right at the girls when she came over and hugged me.

"Our families are going to actually become one." Jason said to my mama.

"I was wondering when this was going to happen." Mama said. Kendyl turned to her and smiled.

"What do you mean Mama Bryan?" She asked.

"Since you kids were young, y'all's would always play together. Jason remembers you were over with the girls when they were about 8 or 9 and we had that little BBQ? Kendyl fell and started crying. You were about to race over there but Bo was by her side and kissed her knee." Mama said with a huge smile.

"Oh yeah. Shut you right up Kendyl. You always would follow Bo around even though he was older and Tate and you were closer in age. He would follow Keeley around. You two were very close. Then who knows what happened. Maybe hormones. Two different schools too. You know Kendyl when Bo came over a few months back without you I knew he was going to ask my permission." Jason smirked.

"You asked my dad?" Kendyl asked me surprised.

"Of course. It's the gentleman's thing to do. I haven't forgotten anything. Not your mama's birthday, not going to dinners well maybe once, but it was more of a cover up planning all of this." I smiled at her. She grabbed my face and kissed me.

"You are such an asshole but an amazing one." She said kissing me again.

"Alright now no babies yet. Wait to get married." Jess said.

"Yes mama." Kendyl said smiling. I put my arms around her and held her close.

"Where are Bailee and Bryson?" Jess asked.

"Bailee is keeping the homestead safe. I hope no parties and Bryson is moving his girlfriend in with the baby." Mama said.

"You're going to have a full house all over again." Jess laughed.

Everyone talked for a little while longer but I actually wanted to just get back to the hotel with my fiancé. People seemed to not notice when I kissed on Kendyl's neck. I know she did because at one point her hands gripped harder onto mine. She turned around to look me in the eyes. She had the same lust I did.

"Hey, we're going back to the hotel." I announced. Everyone looked at us.

"Alright. I got your stuff out here. Go on tiger." Tate smirked. Kendyl rolled her eyes at him.

"Okay you two newly engaged love birds. Don't do anything I would do." Papa said.

"Shut up Luke." Mama said. He smirked at her and put his arm around her.

"Goodnight." Kendyl and I both said.

"Goodnight." Everyone said in unison.

Kendyl and I walked hand and hand back to the hotel. I could tell neither of us could wait to get to that room. Unfortunately there were people in the elevator. Once we got in the room. Kendyl jumped on me. I caught her and kicked the door shut while kissing her. I laid her on the bed softly and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. I was going to light some candle's put on some soft love making music, and make love to my soon to be wife.

_________________

20 Votes

5 Comments

What do you think the wedding is going to be like?
What do you think of Bo and Kendyl?
Tate and Erin might be next?

Thank yalls for reading

- pup

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

74.7K 2.3K 61
A western PA girl, meets the famous Luke Bryan at a meet and greet. She's only 16, and he's 34 and married. He falls in love right away not knowing h...
4.5K 270 21
[Highest Ranking - #24 in Teen Romance] "Abby flips the tests over and in big fat stupid digital letters, the word PREGNANT punched me in the gut. It...
40.4K 1.3K 32
Sequel to "Baby's On The Way." We jump into the future where Nikki and Luke have been married 5 years. Everything was going great until something h...
28.1K 1K 47
A sequel to "too damn young" kells and Luke move to Georgia to start their life together. Kells starts college and Luke is on the road more and kells...