𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐂𝐎'𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐓𝐓�...

Eroticaaddict

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗲𝘁𝗲| 𝗠𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗰𝗰𝗼 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 ❝I need you to stop moving. Each time you move... Еще

➪ ONE
➪ TWO
➪ THREE
➪FOUR
➪FIVE
➪SIX
➪SEVEN
➪EIGHT
➪ NINE
➪TEN
➪ELEVEN
➪TWELVE
➪THIRTEEN
➪FOURTEEN
➪FIFTEEN
➪SIXTEEN
➪SEVENTEEN
➪EIGHTEEN
➪NINETEEN
➪TWENTY
➪TWENTY ONE
➪TWENTY TWO
➪TWENTY THREE
➪TWENTY FOUR
➪TWENTY FIVE
➪TWENTY SIX
➪TWENTY SEVEN
➪TWENTY EIGHT
➪TWENTY NINE
➪THIRTY ONE
➪THIRTY TWO
➪THIRTY THREE
➪THIRTY FOUR
➪THIRTY FIVE
➪THIRTY SIX
➪THIRTY SEVEN
➪THIRTY EIGHT
➪THIRTY NINE
➪FORTY
➪FORTY ONE
➪FORTY TWO
➪FORTY THREE
➪FORTY FOUR
➪FORTY FIVE
➪FORTY SIX
➪FORTY SEVEN
➪FORTY EIGHT
➪FORTY NINE
➪FIFTY

➪THIRTY

30.6K 710 248
Eroticaaddict

A small nudge on my shoulder wakes me up, me fully opening my eyes to see Nicco standing over me, his hand softly placed onto my shoulder. He smiles when I open my eyes and lifts his hand to touch my face. "Get up, baby. We need to have a bit of a talk" he presses his thumb against my chin as he leans down to kiss my forehead.

"You want to talk? What time is it?" I ask. My voice is a bit raspy as I pull my hand up to rub my eyes, hoping that my vision would unblur a bit faster. And it does. I am able to see a shirtless Nicco who only had on a pair of dark grey dress pants.

He hums. "It's 5:30am. How are you feeling?" He walks away from the bed and over to his stand where he has a white button down shirt placed there, a grey tie to match his pants.

I blink my eyes a few times, squinting at the light that comes from the bathroom. I'm sure Nicco purposely didn't turn on the lamp, but the light from the bathroom is bright as well. Not too bright though. "I'm feeling fine I guess." I wince a bit as I try to lift up and Nicco rushes over towards me.

"See this is what I want to talk about. You need to relax" he grabs my arms and helps me to sit up. I rest back on my arms as he stands back up straight, taking his shirt and putting it onto his arms.

I sigh as I look up at him. "I'm sure I'm fine Nicco. When was that crash? Like two days ago?" I ask as he begins to button up his shirt.

"It doesn't matter, baby. I want you as relaxed as you can be. How does your side feel? I saw you wincing there a bit. Is it better than yesterday?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes, for the most part." I say.

He nods. "I have a few meetings to attend. We have a trip coming soon and I'll need to put things in order. I have to get a bunch of paperwork together" he says. He pulls his tie around his neck and begins to fix it.

I hum. A trip sure sounds fun, but paperwork doesn't. "Where are you going?" I ask.

"We are going to Savannah Georgia. A new location opened last week and I need to make an appearance" he says, emphasizing the word we. Does he want me to go with him?

But that doesn't just skip right over the part where he mentions a new location. "How come you didn't tell me you opened a new store?" I ask and he sighs a soft one.

"Never slipped my mind, darling." He says, pulling his tie. Once it's done he flattens it and starts to fix the sleeves on his shirt. "What do you want to eat? Hellen will bring you food".

Who the hell is Hellen?

"Hellen?" I ask and he nods.

"Yes. Your friend. The one from the hospital" he says and I chuckle lightly.

"Her name is Elena...you talked to her?" I ask and he shakes his head.

Once his sleeve is fixed he starts to tuck his shirt into his pants. God he looks so sexy. "No, I spoke with your mother last night after you went to sleep. I explained what I had to do today and what I wanted for you. I know that with having Elena here you'll have someone to talk to and she'll take good care of you while I am gone. And don't get any ideas, I told her not to let you move a muscle".

I sigh at his words and he looks at me as if I'm crazy for not wanting everyone to treat me as if I've broken a bone. A bruised leg and side is not much to worry about.

"Nicco I'm fine, seriously. I can move around by myself. I can cook, use the bathroom, and shower. I don't need her here to watch over me" I say and he shakes his head.

He seems a bit adamant on having someone here to make sure I'm okay. "No because if you take a fall I'll feel horrible because someone should be here to watch you. The doctor said to take it easy, remember?".

I nod. "And he also said that I was fine besides a bruised side". Nicco shakes his head as he comes closer to me, touching my face.

"I don't give a damn what you say, she's coming" he pulls away and starts to walk towards his closet "I already paid her".

"You what?" I ask quickly.

He hums loudly, loud enough so that I am able to hear him. "Yep. I'm sure for that amount she'll do what I told her. Not to let you get up, and to help you with whatever shit you need" he says.

I groan as I pull my hand up to place it across my face. Really Nicco? He actually paid someone-my friend-to come and take care of me while he works.

He later comes from his closet, adjusting a watch onto his wrist.

"I want to go grocery shopping" I say and he nods.

"We can do that. I actually want to go with you. I've never been" he says and it nearly makes me want to ask him a million questions.

"What?" My curiosity takes over me and I am puzzled.

He nods, confirming his last statement. "Yeah. When I was younger I never went because my mother said it was a hassle with two hard headed boys, and as a teenager I never went because I never had to" he says.

"And what about now?" I ask.

"I usually have people do it for me".

Of course he does. He has people for everything. He has people to clean his apartment, drive him around when he wants it, and etc. I'm surprised he doesn't have someone co cool his food down before handing it to him. But I guess that's just the pro's of having a bunch of money.

"Where was he when we were in highschool?" Elena jokes about how many cars Nicco has. I remember the days when she and I would catch the bus to school. We hated it. The seats were always sticky, the people smelled horrible, and the bus was always super bumpy. You couldn't read a single book on it.

I give her a small smile as I shrug. "He wouldn't have talked to me then" I said and she nodded before anything else.

"Yeah. You were a dork. You had big glasses and-"

"Because of my age. I would have been far too young for Nicco. He already makes me feel as if I'm a century younger than him" I explain and she raises an eyebrow.

"How come?".

I sigh as I dig my spoon into my pint of ice cream. "He's so much more mature than I am. He speaks like he's taken a class on how to use certain words. He just knows more than I do" I say.

I stick my spoon into my mouth as I wait for Elena to speak. "Well yeah, Sienna. He's older than you. With age comes maturity. Plus he's like super old so he's wise and stuff" she says and I let out a small giggle.

"He isn't too old. He's like..the right age for me. He has a sexy age" I admit. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't adore the age-gap between Nicco and I. It wasn't something I would actively look for in a guy, but having it makes me feel as if I'm a bit older if that makes sense. I've always wanted to be older than I really am and having someone older than me around makes me feel the part.

"Do you think he likes younger women?" She asks.

"Probably not as a preference. When I met his parents they were a bit shocked to hear my age but they didn't say anything bad" I reply.

"What did they say?".

"Oh she's young" I mock them and she giggles.

"Yeah, they probably have never even met any of his girlfriends before. Maybe you're special" her saying the words actually make me feel that way.

"Well he said that he didn't do relationships before we got together so maybe I am? I don't know. All I know is that he likes me a bit". I can't really speak on the things Nicco thinks in his mind. Who knows, he probably doesn't even like me that much.

Elena scoffs. "Are you kidding me? He has you staying at his penthouse every night, he nearly went bizarre after hearing that you totaled you car, and wants you to quit your job because he thinks your boss has a crush on you. If that doesn't scream 'like' I don't know what will" she says and I sigh, smiling a bit.

I sure hope he does like me. Like a lot.

"What does he have here that's fun?" She asks randomly and I look around, shrugging. We've never done anything here besides..

"Nicco doesn't really play games" I say and she looks into the kitchen before looking at me with a smirk.

"Want to drink?" She asks.

"Hey" I exclaim quietly as the elevator doors open. Nicco has just gotten from work and I am overly joyous to see him. He cheeks suddenly rise before they fall, his dimple quickly disappearing.

"Baby how did you get into the living room? I thought I told you to take it easy" he sighs a bit, shaking his head as if he were a bit disappointed that I had moved from the bedroom. I don't understand. Who wants to be cooped up in there all day? Certainly not me.

I shrug, smiling slyly as I look at him. "I can move around, Nicco. See" I quickly stand up and his eyes go wide before he picks up his pace, walking across the penthouse floors faster than he was going at first. I move my body around in a weird way that causes his eyebrows to push together before he chuckles lightly.

"I guess you're feeling fine." He comes closer to me and places his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him. My body pushes into his and a big waft of his cologne travels into my nose. He smells heavenly. Like money and a clean office.

He smiles gently as he leans closer to me, placing a small kiss on my forehead. "Yeah, I am. I've been feeling good all day." I say as I pull away from him and begin walking towards the stairs.

He follows after me. "You've been feeling good all day? What's the reason for that?" I can hear the chuckle in his voice even though my back is turned to him.

I shrug. "You know, just stuff" I say and he hums. "How was work? Did you do a bunch of stuff?".

"Yeah" he says. When we reach his room I sit on the bed and watch as he takes his jacket off. "Too much to explain for your pretty little brain, but we will have a great time in Savannah. I have a bunch of people I want you to meet. They're looking forward to meeting you as well".

His words makes my insides smile but my mind can't seize from rambling. "They know about me?" I ask and he nods.

"Well yeah. They're looking forward to meeting my girlfriend. I've never actually wanted to bring a woman around them so I haven't. You'll be the first" he says.

Good. I'll be the first. And the only.

"That's great" I stand up and walk closer to him, grabbing his tie and pulling him down a bit. "I want to feel you inside me. Like now" I say and Nicco chuckles before pushing his eyebrows together.

He nods, almost wanting to be sure if it's what I wanted. But I know exactly what I want. I've always known with Nicco. Well sort of.

"Like right now?" He asks and I nod.

"Yes. Like right now. It's been so long since I've had it." My hand slides down his body and makes a stop directly at his crotch where I grab his dick through his dress pants.

His stomach nearly tightens as he lets out a small groan. He grabs my hand and starts to push me towards his bed. "It hasn't been too long. Sure, we haven't fucked since your accident but the night before that we did. So it's been what? Three days" he says.

I shrug. "Yeah but even then.." I choose not to finish my sentence.

Before Nicco can even lay me down I jump onto the bed and pull my shorts off, throwing them onto the floor as Nicco climbs onto the bed, placing himself between my legs.

"I just want you to put it inside me. I don't want to kiss or anything" I can tell that he feels my sense of urgency because he pushes his eyebrows together.

"I want to kiss..are you drunk?" He chuckles at the end of his sentence and I shake my head.

"No..no, I just want to get to the good part quickly this time" I say and he shakes his head as he grabs my hands.

He pulls my arms over my head and keeps them there, holding them tightly so I am unable to move. "We will get to the good part, but foreplay is sort of my thing too" he leans closer to me.

I take in a deep breath as I can feel the stubble on his face against the skin of my neck. He licks me there before pulling back and attaching his lips to my face. His tongue goes into my mouth and he quickly pulls back, wiping his mouth as he looks at me weirdly.

"You are fucking drunk" he accuses me. He completely removes himself from on top of me and stands up, looking at me as if he were angry.

"What? No I'm not" I lie.

"You are. I can taste the damn alcohol on your tongue. Don't lie to me, Sienna" he says, turning around and proceeding to finish taking his clothes off. At this point he seems very turned off and our minds aren't even on sex anymore.

"I'm not drunk, I'm just a bit under the influence" I say and he shakes his head.

"Doesn't matter, Sienna. You're twenty years old. You're not even supposed to be drinking".

"Nicco I'm an adult. Why do you always treat me like a big baby?" I ask and he turns around to me, his chest weaving down as he looks at me.

His eyes pierce over at mine and they soften, as well as his face muscles as they relax. "I don't mean to treat you that way Sienna. It's just that my instincts come out and I want to keep you safe" he says. "Have you been on any medications today?".

"No Nicco I'm not that young and stupid. I know that you can't mix alcohol and medicine" I say and he sighs as if he were relieved. "You act so against alcohol when you've offered me a shot before".

"Because I wanted to make you feel a bit better about being somewhere you said you were nervous. But trust me I'll skip the part where I ask if you want a drink" he says.

I sigh and roll my eyes as I look at him. "Whatever I'll just go to sleep" I pull myself under the sheet and can hear Nicco sigh.

"Don't go to sleep mad at me. Let's talk about this." He walks near the bed and takes a seat, putting his hand on my arm. "I apologize, okay? I don't mean to make you feel like a child, but you are like glass to me Sienna. I want to keep you safe".

"I'm not fragile. Why can't you see that?" I ask.

"I do sometimes, Sienna. Why do you even want to drink?".

I have no answer to give him.

"I don't like drinkers, I'm sure you saw that in the first contract I wanted you to sign" he says and it brings back memories.

One of the questions were if I consumed alcohol excessively.

"That added to you not being the legal age is enough for me not to allow it to happen. No drinking, Sienna."

Okay.

X

"Slower, please"

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

𝐌𝐢 𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐬𝐚

Любовные романы

70.3K 1.5K 19
-𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟏 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he breathes out. I hum and trace his plump l...
Cats In the Cradle Enterthecircus

Художественная проза

156K 3.7K 57
Married to My Master/ Hide & Seek Spin-Off Warning: This story is explicit with graphic sex scenes, foul language, sexual assault, dark romance, chok...
His Rules Remain Amanda Singletary

Любовные романы

474K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
10.5K 625 15
"I couldn't get enough of him. I was tired and sore but I didn't care. I didn't want to sleep. I wanted the ache. I wanted him in me, all the time. ...