HIS CAPTIVE

By honeeylovee

I was kidnapped and offered as a Virgin gift to a powerful dangerous unmerciful wicked man in order to pay of... More

Ch. 1- Cat & Mouse Game
Ch. 2- Golden Girl
Ch. 3- Charity Ball
Ch. 4- A Dance With The Devil
Ch. 5- Captive
Ch. 6- There Is Hope
Ch. 7- Blossoming Love
Ch. 8- Torn Apart
Ch. 9- Vague Memories
Ch. 10- A Haunted Past
Ch. 11- Unnatural Death
Ch. 12- Burning Flesh (pt1)
Ch. 13- Burning Flesh (pt2)
Ch. 14- Newborn
Ch. 15- A Risky Decision
Ch. 16- A Cruel Vision
Ch. 17- Demon Army (pt1)
Ch. 19- Alliance
Ch. 20- All Or Nothing
Ch. 21- Reunited
Ch. 22- Field Trip of Horror
Ch. 23- Evil Ways
Ch. 24- Deadly Plan
Ch. 25- Letting Go
Ch. 26- Back To Earth
Ch. 27- Just The Two of Us (Pt. 1)
Ch. 28- Just The Two of Us (Pt. 2)
Ch. 29- Future Hell Queen
Ch. 30- Betrayal
Ch. 31- Eerie Silence
Ch. 32- Battle For The Title
Ch. 33- Army Captain
Ch. 34- Feelings In The Air
Ch. 35- Missed Me?
Ch. 36- The Sacrifice
Ch. 37- Annie
Ch. 38- In-Between
Ch. 39- A Ticket To Hell

Ch. 18- Demon Army (pt.2)

1.9K 52 6
By honeeylovee

"When will you finally accept a date with me Jezebel?" The male Demon I had met before that had insanely creeped me out spoke from behind me.

I quickly moved to the opposite side closer to Damien trying to avoid that creepy Demon.

"Keep dreaming" She confidently replied as she returned to her chamber.

"This here is Asmodeus. Demon of wrath and anger"

"But he seems so calm and completely creepy" I whispered to Damien.

"Don't let that fool you..I can be your worse nightmare" Asmodeus replied to me with a warning tone in his voice.

"Don't mind him. He won't pose a threat to our future Queen" Another male Demon suddenly spoke as he bowed to Damien.

"Azazel. Demon of military action"

"You also create wars on earth?" I curiously asked him as he took my hand in his and gave it a gentle peck.

"That's correct. I'm a dangerous weapon in action"

"I have yet to see you fight in a battle against the Angels" Another male Demon spoke from behind us. We turned to its direction and I completely froze in fear. Right before me stood the most horrific Demon I had yet met.

His eyes were all white and his long black hair matched his dark horns and black wings. He had warrior like tattoos on his chest and arms.

"Brander. Demon of deadly possessions"

"Nice to meet you my future Queen" he said to me while giving me a flirty smirk. I turned to see if Damien had seen what I saw but he had turned to look at Azazel.

"It's okay to be afraid. If I were you I'd be terrified to the bone" Brander said to me in a low whisper as he grinned from ear to ear.

"Careful Brander..Don't you see she will possess the second greatest power in hell once she becomes our Queen"

"Who are you?" I asked as he gently grabbed my hand and gave it a tender peck. He then replied with a smirk "I am Akell. Demon of blood".

"He turns those weak in spirit into cannibals" Damien said while Akell bowed down to him.

"My King and Ruler it is an honor to be in your presence" Another Demon bowed to Damien as we turned to his direction. It was weird to say but he didn't seem all that evil like the rest. He even had somewhat of a sweet smile.

"Draven at your service my future Queen. I am Demon of Crows"

"Draven here is new to my kingdom. He possess the crows appetite for human flesh"

"He doesn't seem like the others" I said. Suddenly another Demon appeared before us. He grinned from ear to ear. His hair was white as snow and his horns were bloody red just as his eyes.

"Well that's because Draven was once an Angel who got casted out of Heaven for committing a forbidden act"

"What did he do?" I curiously asked.

"He fell in love with a human" Damien replied as Draven shamefully turned his head down.

"That's forbidden in Heaven?"

"Yes my future Queen" Draven replied as he bowed down to us and then disappeared.

"Why did he join the bad guys?" I asked then quickly covered my mouth once I had said that.

"It's okay my Golden Girl..We are after all the evil ones"

"And proud of it" the other Demon replied.

"This here is Grendel. Demon of earthly Beasts"

"You mean creatures and stuff?"

"Any type of creature that your fearful mind could imagine my future Queen. I control them and they do as I say"

"He is also a fantastic soldier. Never misses a shot" Damien said as he patted Grendel on the shoulder and continued to walk forward. As I passed by him I noticed he gave me a sinister smile.

Just like the rest. He also gave me chills.

"My King and Future Queen it is an honor" a Demon spoke from outside his chambers as he bowed down in front of us. I wasn't Queen yet and already some of these Demons treated me as if I was.

I didn't like it one bit.

"Kimaris. Demon of Wealth"

"I give humans what they want the most in the world. Riches. ONLY IF they serve in life to our one and only ruler. Our King Lucifer"

He smiled with a cocky grin as he bowed to us one more time before going back to his chambers.

"I don't usually say this but our future Queen isn't only tasty from within I see. With all due respect Master Lucifer"

A demon with long brown hair and golden honey eyes spoke as he walked towards me with confidence that almost made him attractive.

"It's always nice to see our King and only ruler of Hell" he said as Damien patted his shoulder.

"This here is Dagon Demon of Sea"

"At your service my Future Queen" he said as he bowed down in front of me.

"What is your cruel trait?" I bluntly asked as I heard others chuckle behind me.

"Oh we're gonna like her" he replied with a grin as Damien took me by the hand and turned me to face him.

"He provokes sea storms and controls the sea creatures appetite for food"

"If there happens to be a tasty human in sight my sea creatures might just get suddenly hungry" He said as he licked his bottom lip.

"And the storms you create? I'm assuming it's to drown people that are in boats?" I asked.

He wickedly smiled and replied "Correct. That is only when the Angels don't intervine. They save those who's souls are theirs but I drag down the ones who belong to us".

"Ahh those weaklings annoying bastards. A war against them has definitely been overdue" The white haired Demon I had first met upon my arrival to Hell appeared behind us.

"Hecate my right hand Demon. Also Demon of Black Magic and Witchcraft" Damien said as Hecate bowed down ever so graciously in front of him.

"I make those that invoke our King's name in rituals prosper and gain what they want most in earth. I also always welcome those with curious minds"

"What do you mean by those with curious minds?" I confusingly asked. His eyes then burned in a fury red as he replied "Those that know they shouldn't but still do, Are the curious who fall and hurt the most. Always a delightful treat".

For some reason his words felt like if they were intended to warn me. I turned to Damien and grabbed him by the arm.

"Damien I'm really not feeling well..Can I please lay down?"

"These are my most important Demons and you've met them all. So yes my Golden Girl you can be excused now"

I turned to look at the few that still stood around while gawking at me in silence. Though their wicked thoughts were loud enough to hear.

"Well I can't say it was nice meeting you all now can I? So excuse me" I said as I turned away from them and walked back to Damien's Chamber.

On my way there I couldn't help but notice there was a Demon male sitting on top of a rail while gazing up. I would've continued walking but for some reason something inside me told me to go to him.

It was the Demon Draven who was once an Angel. His eyes were full of sorrow. He was hurting immensely deep from within.

"Are those sad eyes due to the human girl you left behind? Or due to the spot you held in Heaven that was taken from you?" I curiously asked as I stood near him.

"I was praying and thinking" he softly answered back. I confusingly looked at him and asked "I wasn't aware Demons prayed?".

He turned to look at me with such a humble sweet gaze that suddenly gave me peace from within. I felt as if I was able to breathe again.

"How did you do that?" I asked while feeling light as a feather. He then smiled and got up.

Before leaving he turned to me and said "Before you sleep tonight put these two feathers underneath your pillow. DO NOT let Master Lucifer see them".

He handed me two long black feathers that seemed to have belonged to a crow.

"What is this for?"

"Don't ask questions and do as I say"

"Alright" I replied as I watched him leave. Whatever it was I knew it wasn't going to harm me. Not if he was hiding it from Damien. But why would he want to help me? After all he was a Demon just like the rest of them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

187K 4.3K 60
"Are you wet enough?" He questions with hooded eyes. I nod curtly. "Only the sound of your voice and my pussy jumps in excitement." "Good. Turn aroun...
549K 16.8K 59
It's the story of two people trapped in a relationship which they can't survive and they can't escape either. Life has played a game with them The r...
8.3M 159K 48
(18+) "Are you a virgin?" He asks. His eyes seemed to light up with the need of a response. "Yes, I am." I responded shyly. "We're going to have a lo...
770K 18.1K 51
"SSSSHHHHH... What did I say, you are here to listen, so let me complete. Your family's torture is not what I want. I want you, and now listen what I...