[On Hold] What If Luz bonded...

Por KaijuLord54

This is a fanfiction of how The Owl House would turn out if Luz Noceda had bonded with the Venom symbiote. Mais

Prologue
Season 1 - Part 1
Season 1 - Part 2
Season 1 - Part 3
Season 1 - Part 4
Season 1 - Part 5
Season 1 - Part 6
Season 1 - Part 7
Season 1 - Part 8
Season 1 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 1
Season 2 - Part 2
Season 2 - Part 4
Season 2 - Part 5
Season 2 - Part 6
Season 2 - Part 7
Season 2 - Part 8
Season 2 - Part 9
Season 2 - Part 10
Season 2 - Part 11

Season 2 - Part 3

1.4K 39 13
Por KaijuLord54

Note: I DO NOT own The Owl House or Marvel Comics so don't report me. This is for entertainment purposes only and I hope you enjoy the chapter.

We begin with Luz and Venom trying to figure out a way to make glyph combinations until King jumps in.

King: Luz! Venom! I need your help! I think Francois is trying to start a rebellion.

He says, pointing towards his stuffed bunny.

Venom: Beat it, King. We're getting close to figuring out this glyph combo.

King: It's always glyphs with you two these days. What about King?

Luz: Why don't you ask Lilith for help? She was in the Emperor's Coven. She has more experience with unruly mobs than anyone.

She suggested as Lilith had just finished drawing a red glyph.

Lilith: Watching the ink dry is the best part.

Hooty: A fresh cup of tea for my favorite cup of tea. That's you, Lulu.

He says, bringing her a tea cup.

Lilith: Well, Hootsifer, you truly are a gem. How do you always know what to do?

She says while patting the owl tube creature on the head.

King: What's going on? Is Hooty blackmailing her?

Venom: Most likely.

Luz: No, I think they're actually friends. Anyway, time to test out this glyph combo. Now you see us . . .

She says, using the glyph as she and Venom turn invisible. This caught Lilith's attention just before the invisibility ceased.

Luz: Now you don't! Huh. I guess it only works as long as we hold our breath. Still, pretty cool, right?

King: Don't ever do that again!

He says while hugging the teen's leg.

Lilith: Do that again. How ever did you accomplish it?

Luz: Well, since you guys discovered that we can make new spells by combining glyphs, we've been experimenting. I got the invisibility idea from your history books.

Lilith: Fascinating. As the lead historical scholar of the Emperor's Coven, my aid could be very helpful in-

She was cut off by tripping into a large pile of King's stuffed animals.

King: An ambush! Men, defend your ruler!

He says, throwing one of his stuffed animals towards Lilith only for Hooty to block it.

Hooty then makes a fake groan.

Hooty: I'm done for, Lulu.

Lilith: Hootsifer, this is make-believe.

Hooty: Ah, to die in your arms. Avenge me! Bleh.

He says, playing dead before King throws another stuffed animal at Lilith.

King: The King of Demons yields to no one!

Lilith: Historically, demons have never been united under a single rule until Belos. There's no such thing as a King of Demons.

King: Blasphemy! Clearly you know nothing of my reign of terror. Allow me to tell you. I was once the Mighty King of Demons, I was beloved almost as much as I was feared. But one dark day, an evil spell was cast, transforming me into this.

Hooty: Oh? What happened to your "crown of power?"

King: A trifle! That was just to test Eda, Luz and Venom's dedication to me. They passed. My real crown is still out there. But when I shrank, my memories got, uh, fuzzy.

Lilith: How convenient. A hole in your memory for each hole in your story.

She says, making Hooty laugh.

Hooty: Nice one, Lulu! Up top!

He says, Lilith high-fiving him in the face since he doesn't have any hands.

King: Hey, I remember plenty! I remember armies bowing before me, being served the greatest of feasts, and falling from a massive height as that evil hex shrank me. One day, I'll return to my rightful place and all shall fear me!

Luz: Aw, you're gonna be such a good tyrant. Who's the scariest demon king? Who is it?

She said, giving King belly rubs as the demon giggled.

King: Me! It's me!

Lilith: Your dedication to this farce would be charming if it weren't so sad.

King: Don't blame me for your ignorance! I'm not a liar and I can prove it!

He says, storming out of the living room as Lilith scoffs.

Lilith: He called me ignorant! Me!

Luz: Stop it, you guys. This story is really important to him, so the least we can do is play along.

She says while picking up the stuffed animals off the floor.

Lilith: You mean indulge his silly fantasy?

Hooty: Yeah! I'm a house of principles! You're asking me to lie? Hootrageous!

Luz: Could you please just go with it? For his sake?

She asks before King comes back with Eda & Lilith's palisman in hand.

King: All right, you two shall regret ever doubting me. We're going to my castle!

Luz: Uh . . .

Hooty: What's wrong, Luz? I thought you said we should just go-

He was cut off by Venom snapping the owl tube creature with a black tendril.

Luz: Go with him! Let's go to King's castle with him!

Lilith: My historical expertise is being questioned and I will not allow it.

She says, taking her palisman.

Lilith: Hooty, would you like to accompany us?

Hooty gasps loudly in response.

Hooty: I'll get ready!

He says before, somehow and disgustingly removing himself from the door and into a house shaped backpack.

Hooty: Porta-Hooty, reporting for Hooty!

Luz was trying her best not to puke as King cried tears of distress while Lilith looked like she was about to faint.

Venom: Why do you exist, Hooty?

They then took a ten minute break, calming themselves down before finally exiting the owl house.

Luz then gets on Eda's palisman as King rides her shoulder with Lilith using her own palisman while wearing Hooty on her back.

King: Fly my fair chariot! Fly!

He says, Luz smiling at the little demon's kingliness before taking off into the sky with Lilith and Hooty right behind them.

After some time, the sun was setting as it was getting darker by the minute.

Hooty: Are we still flying? It's been hours!

Lilith: Should we call it a day? Or perhaps a night?

She says before laughing.

Lilith: Hooty, your sense of humor is infectious.

King: There it is!

He says, pointing towards an island off the isle's coast.

Lilith: This island shouldn't be here. It's not on any of the maps.

King: It's always been there when I looked for it.

He says with a smug grin, much to Lilith's annoyance as they landed on the beach.

King: After I shrunk I woke up here, in Eda's arms, and she carried me away. Like a widdle baby.

Luz: Awww!

She says before Hooty lets out a gasp.

Hooty: Look!

He says as they all saw a large tower-like structure in the distance.

King: Ah, home sweet home.

He says before they started making their way into the jungle.

Lilith: That tower is certainly intriguing, but-Oh!

She says, about to trip only for Hooty to help her regain her balance.

Lilith: Thank you, Hootsifer.

Hooty: My pleasure.

Lilith: But couldn't we have landed a little closer?

King: The treetops are so thick, this is the only way in. Plus, now I can dramatically do this!

He says before moving a bush to reveal a giant door in the shape of a keyhole that was blocked by piles of rocks.

Luz: Woah.

She says before they approached the door, King entering through a small hole only he can fit through.

After a little while, King was able to make the rocks collapse, allowing Luz, Venom, Lilith & Hooty to enter the tower.

It was dark, so Luz and Lilith used light glyphs to light their way.

They all marveled at the strange symbols, language and the many piles of rocks that each had a crescent shape at the top.

What really caught their attention were the wall carvings that portrayed what seemed to be an older, more intimidating version of King.

Luz: Hey, King. What's that up there?

She asks about a hole in the ceiling that was blocked by a bunch of rocks.

King: I can't quite recall. I just remember a muffled roar. Probably some minion praising my name.

He says before Luz heard a noise, turning around to see nothing.

Luz: 'Venom?'

Venom: 'I heard it too.'

She says before they hear the noises again, walking towards a dark hallway.

Venom: 'Well, this is ominous.'

Luz: 'No kidding.'

They spoke telepathically before turning to see Lilith and Hooty, both seeming to now believe King's story of him being the King of Demons.

Luz then enters the hallway, light glyph in hand, finding the walls littered with strange dead creatures of rock, flesh and bone.

She was surprised to see that there were so many and shocked to see that two of these coffins were empty.

Luz's eyes widened upon hearing a rattling sound, turning around to once again see nothing.

Luz then immediately makes her way back to the others.

Luz: Guys! We gotta go!

Lilith: Why? There's so much to learn.

Venom: Because there's something in here with us!

She says before they all heard the rattling sounds coming from the ceiling.

They looked up, Lilith using her light glyph to reveal two of these flesh golem looking creatures crawling on the ceiling before looking right at them.

Venom: Time to go!

She says before Luz grabs King and started running only for the two creatures to stand in their way.

They formed bone clawed hands, ready to strike only for Venom to come out, screeching at them.

The creatures then attacked only for Venom to grab them by their faces and tossing them into the walls.

Venom: Don't just stand there, Lilith! Move!

She yelled as they fled the tower as fast as they could.

They turned around to see the creatures stop at the entrance, they seemed to be unable to leave for some reason.

They then continued running until they ran into Eda & Carnage.

Eda: Luz!

Carnage: Mom!

Venom: Carnage?

Luz: Eda? What are you guys doing here?

Eda: I followed you here! Are you hurt?

Luz: No, we're fine.

Eda: Good.

Luz: What were those things? It looked like they were guarding the place.

King: But it's MY castle. How can we be intruders?

He said as Luz fell silent, not wanting to tell King his stories of being a Demon King might be false.

King: Wait, you don't believe this my castle?

Luz: Um . . .

Venom: Ehhhh . . .

King: Luz, Venom, you think I would lie to you?

Luz: King, we . . .

Eda: You're not lying. You just don't know the truth. It's time for me to tell you how we really met.

She said as everyone remained silent and listened.

Eda: Eight years ago, I was looking for a place to hide from the Emperor's Coven. I never knew this place existed and it just appeared out of the mist. So I landed. Now, I was one hot tamale, but the Boiling Rains were even hotter. I needed shelter, but when I found it . . . I wasn't alone. I found little baby you, King. I assumed you were just some stray dog, and then those things came out of nowhere and tried to kill us both. So I picked you up and bounced. But even when I got out, one of the creatures morphed it's hands into a bow and arrow, hitting you in the head and breaking your left horn. Against my better judgement, I took you home with me. I had gotten you the collar, 'cause . . . well, that's what you do when you get a new pet. But then I saw you stacking a bunch of junk the same way you made those rocks. I called you "A King amongst his subjects." Then you started talking, and then I started telling you all sorts of things about Kings. And that's how you got the idea that you were some despotic overlord. Oh, but you were finally happy, so I kept playing along with it.

King: . . . Y-You're lying!

Eda: I'm not.

She says before showing him the missing piece of his left horn, King gasping in shock before taking it in his paws.

His eyes widened upon remembering his childhood.

King: My army . . . my feasts . . . my life . . .

He says, heartbroken before throwing the horn to the ground.

King: No! Keep that thing away from me! It's messing with my head!

Luz: King, it's gonna be okay.

King: You're all just making fun of me like usual, right?

He says, wheezing in emotional pain.

King: No. No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. No!

He yells before running off.

Luz: King, wait!

She calls out to him, running after the little demon.

He only ran for 20 seconds before Luz catches him with a black tendril.

King: Let me go, Luz!

Luz: King, please calm down!

King: Let go of me!

Venom: Come on, little guy, it's not the end of the world!

She says as Luz pulls the small demon into her arms.

Luz: We need a minute.

She says, to which Eda nods in agreement before Venom sprouted black wings and flew off to the beach.

She then puts king down, the little demon sitting down on a log with his head down in sadness.

King: Eda was right, wasn't she? I was never king of anything. I'm nobody.

Luz: You're not a nobody, King. We love you very much and we're sorry for pretending to believe your story. We just wanted you to be happy, right Venom?

Venom: Yeah.

King: I was happy, but everyone lied. And I was too caught up in the fantasy to realize it. I don't know what to do, guys. I can't tell what's real and what's fake.

He says, sobbing as tears streamed down his face.

Luz didn't like seeing King like this before looking towards the tower in the distance.

Luz: Something's not adding up. One of your memories was falling, right?

King: Probably another stupid thing I made up.

Luz: No. What if that's a real memory?

King: Why does it matter?

Luz: Because earlier you told us that you heard a roar from up in that shaft. Maybe that's where you fell from. Eda found you in those ruins. There's gotta be a clue in there about where you came from.

King: . . . I don't know, Luz. What if the story gets worse?

Venom: Hey, let me tell you my life's story. My spawner just spawned me one day and that was it, Klyntars pretty much live on their own. Then I ended up inside a meteor for who knows how long before finally crashing into earth and bonding with Luz.

King: So . . . you were alone like I am?

Luz: Was. You're not alone anymore, King. You have us. Whatever we find up there won't change a thing. So, what do you say?

She says, extending her hand out to him. After a single second, King took it.

King: Okay.

He says before Luz carries the little demon and back to meet up with the others.

Eda: Hey, King.

She said as King fell silent.

Carnage: This is awkward.

She says before Eda lets out a sigh.

Eda: You're mad at me. I get it. I would be too. I'm so sorry, King.

She says before King pokes her cheek.

King: No more secrets, okay? You have to promise me.

Eda: Only truths. I promise.

Luz: Great. But before we leave, we have one thing to check out.

Lilith: We have a strategy, yes?

Luz: Yeah. Eda and I will fight off those creatures while you, King and Hooty unblock the shaft in the ceiling.

Eda: Well, it'd nice to fight back against those freaks for once. What do ya say, partner?

She asks while cracking her knuckles with a grin.

Carnage: Let there be CARNAGE!!!

The red symbiote says with excitement before enveloping Eda as did Venom with Luz.

Venom: Don't get cocky with those things, Carnage. We don't know what they're capable of.

Carnage: Yeah, yeah, whatever.

Venom: You talkin' back to me?

Carnage: Yes I am!

Venom: You're grounded when we get back.

Carnage: Dang it!

They said before our protagonists made their way back to the tower, Venom and Carnage tackling the two creatures to the floor.

The creatures glared at them as they fought back, using similar but different abilities as the symbiotes.

Meanwhile, Lilith, King and Hooty had gotten past them by using an invisibility glyph Luz had made earlier as they approached the rock filled shaft.

Venom and Carnage fought off the creatures with everything they had, biting, scratching and stabbing them only for them to regenerate.

The creatures attacked with everything they got as well, only for our duo to dodge and counter attack.

The fight only lasted a minute or two as Lilith used one of Eda's potions to create an explosion, opening up the shaft.

Venom and Carnage looked at each other and nodded before they each grabbed one of the creatures and threw them into each other towards the entrance.

Venom: Last one up's a rotten egg!

She says, both her and Carnage sprouting wings before flying up the shaft after the others. Though it didn't take too long for the creatures to get back up as they started climbing after them.

Our protagonists quickly made it to the top of the shaft only to find an empty room.

Eda: Seriously?! There's nothing here!

She said as Carnage goes back into her body.

Luz: I wouldn't say that.

She says, pointing towards some double doors as they approached it.

Lilith: I wonder what lies within?

Luz: Only one way to find out. You ready King?

She asks only to get no response from him.

Luz: King?

King: They're coming!

He yelled as the creatures were nearing the top.

Luz quickly grabbed King before running towards the double doors, but they wouldn't open.

Venom and Carnage came out but not even they could get the doors open.

The symbiotes then formed weapons for hands and tried to slice the doors open only for nothing to happen.

Carnage: Seriously?!

Venom: What kinda doors are these?!

They yelled as the creatures had made it to the top, glaring at everyone.

King then backed up against the door, his paw touching it before the doors opened.

Venom and Carnage then quickly grabbed everyone and got them inside before immediately closing the door.

Eda: Well, atleast we're safe for now. But how did we get the door open?

Lilith: This room is old.

She said as everyone looked to see the center of the ceiling with a natural light along with what seemed to be roots of a tree.

King then walked towards the room's center to see what looked like pieces of a hatched egg.

Luz: Any of this ringing a bell, King?

King: I'm not sure, but I think I know how to jog my memory. Eda, I'm ready.

Eda: Are you sure?

King: I am.

He says before Eda hands him his missing horn.

King: . . . I remember a deep roar. And then something happened. But I was too small to do anything, so I went back to sleep. And then . . . I hatched from an egg. I crawled towards the doors and tapped it with my paws. They opened up and those creatures had found me. But . . . they didn't hurt me. One of them picked me up and they jumped down the shaft. I then see the light of the room fade as I fell down with them.

Luz: King . . .

King: That roar, it meant "son." I don't know how I know that, but I do. Someone called me their son. Luz, I think it was my dad.

Luz: Maybe that was him in all those wall carvings.

She said as they can hear banging from the other side of the door.

King then approaches the door, tapping his paw onto it as it opens.

Both the creatures made their rattling noises, ready to attack.

King: Stop!

He yelled, holding his paw up. The creatures then seemed to calm down before bowing to him.

Eda: So these things were defending King from us this whole time? Huh. All right.

Luz: You see that, King? I told you you weren't a nobody.

King: I was important to someone. If . . . if he's out there, I want to find him! I'm not that old, it could be possible! Would you help me?

Luz: We'd do anything for you, buddy.

Venom: Come here.

The symbiote says before bringing King into a group hug.

Carnage: Ugh. Happy endings.

Eda: Oh shut up.

King: So . . . can we keep them?

He asks, referring to the creatures.

Luz, Eda & Lilith: No.

Hooty: Yes!

Venom & Carnage: You stay out of this!

They yelled as Hooty wraps himself around the three witches.

So with much reluctance, they all left the island and made their way back to the owl house with Venom and Carnage having to carry the two creatures.

Once they were home, the creatures had stopped moving, King carved the symbol they saw throughout the tower on his collar and Luz glued King's broken horn back in place before she and Venom gave him a kiss goodnight.

Luz then heads on down to the living room as Lilith was showing Eda and Carnage the pictures she had taken of the tower.

Eda: I've never seen markings like this. Maybe it's some kind of ancient language?

Lilith: And those carvings, who were they depicting?

Eda: Any ideas, kid?

Luz: I don't know, but whatever we discover, we'll be there for King. No matter what.

She says while looking at a photo of the wall carving of King's potential father.

-To be continued-

If you guys are enjoying this story please give it a like, comment your thoughts, give me a follow and share this story with your friends.

If any of you have any ideas for a story you'd like me to write, feel free to let me know in the comments or in my DM.

With that said, I hope you all have a nice day.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

8K 204 7
The Owl House Harem X Male Reader "The End? No, No, No. I reject that. We have no end... We are forever." Y/N Tesla, a boy possessing a unique level...
34.6K 1.1K 19
2 weeks after the petrification ceremony, things seem to be settling down at the owl house until Luz is cursed by being a little too curious. Luz mus...
50.1K 911 36
You were regarded as a weird child in kindergarten. Weren't all the kids strange though? Despite the number of weird kids in your general class and g...
113K 2.6K 22
[Owl House x Male! Reader] "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐝𝐝 𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭." [Y/n] Vadas, known to many as a cynical punk with attitude problems and the best friend...