Dirty Deeds

De ShrazyMe

A Dean Ambrose love/hate story. Mai multe

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Instagram
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Home Tour
Home Tour 2
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Instagram
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Instagram
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 28

416 28 0
De ShrazyMe

SofiaLundgren: Happy.

1,500,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

Jon didn't want to leave America for our little getaway so we settled on staying in this cute beach house in Malibu. We're only going to be here for three nights but I think it'll give us a chance to bond especially since he is going through his issues.

As I'm checking myself out in the mirror, I let out a loud yawn that has me clutching the dresser for support.

"Fuck." I curse once the yawn ends. "This baby is draining the fucking life out of me. Did you see how wide my mouth opened?"

Jon chuckles as he lays back on the bed.

"I need to get my hair touched up though." I say as I do some finishing touches to my hair. "I don't like it being this color."

"You look good with dark hair." He tells me and I shake my head.

"My hair looks mousey." I respond while setting my hair brush down on the dresser. "After I have the baby, I'm definitely going to dye my hair because I hate how dead it looks these days. I thought prenant women were supposed to have nourished hair."

"Then go wash it."

I flip Jon off without him looking, "Are you ready to go out now?"

We have been in Malibu for about five hours, the first hour was spent breaking the place in because we were super horny. The next hour was spent eating the food that we had picked up on the journey before we walked down to the beach for an hour.

After returning to the beach house, we unpacked our belongings and made reservations at this seafood place. I am at the point in my pregnancy where I'm eating more and more which causes me to look super pregnant.

"Let's go." 

Once we make it to the seafood place, I order a platter for myself which has a little bit of everything. I don't really know what Jon ordered because I was focused on everybody's plates like a hungry puppy.

I catch a glimpse of my face on my phone screen and I start rubbing my cheeks which are doubling in size.

"Jon look how fat my face looks." I whine and he throws his head back while groaning in annoyance.

"What else are you going to complain about?" Jon snaps as he looks at me. "You've been complaining about everything since we arrived."

I purse my lips at him, "Jeez sorry."

"You have complained about your weight three times since arriving, your feet is supposedly getting bigger, your hair is mousey and now your face is fat." Jon looks at me with wide eyes. "Is there anything else that you want to add to the list?"

"No." I run my hands through my hair. "I'll just keep it all inside."

We remain silent until our food arrives and that's when I notice that Jon has three alcoholic beverages sitting infront of him.

"I hope you're not planning to drink all of that." I tell him a raised brow as he starts sipping on the first one. "Jon."

"Jesus woman." He snaps again while looking at me. "What was the point of you bringing me on vacation if you were going to act like a brat?"

"You were the one that came crying to me about wanting to go to rehab and now you're ordering three drinks." I look at him like the crazy son of a bitch that he is. "You've lost your fucking mind and if I want to behave like a fucking brat, I will. I am pregnant with your child so forgive me for not being comfortable with all the changes happening to my body."

Jon doesn't say anything as he looks at his food.

"You're not drinking that." I tell him as I pick up a crab leg. "If you don't return those drinks once I finish this sentence then we're done and I'm leaving."

---

SofiaLundgren: Mommy x

4,000,000 likes ~ 12,000 comments

Jon thankfully returned the drinks and settled on having some sparkling water. He did have an attitude for the rest of the dinner but it's nothing that I couldn't handle so I felt slightly better but I will definitely have to look into some rehabilitation facilities when we return home.

"Fia." Jon stirs me awake and I moan as I pull the covers higher up to my neck. "Sofia Lundgren, wake up."

"I'm tired." I tiredly respond while burying my face in my pillow.

Jon rips the covers off my body before picking me up and carrying me out onto the deck. I rub my face with my hands as he sets me down on the chair before handing me my flask which is filled with water.

"Thanks." A yawn leaves me lips as I look around the porch and that's when I notice a telescope there. "What are we doing?"

"Stargazing." Jon tells me as he grabs a blanket from inside and wraps it around my body as I take a sip of water. 

"Since when did you stargaze?" I ask him since this is news to me and I didn't even know that Jon owned a telescope.

"I used to do it from time to time when I was a kid but..." Jon shrugs his shoulders and he looks off into the distance. "I feel really bad for ruining our time during dinner so I wanted us to have something new that we can do together."

"Awe Jon." I kiss the side of his face. "You didn't ruin dinner but thank you for apologising. I know that I have been complaining a lot and I don't mean to but I would rather run to you than somebody else."

"I know." He turns his face and my lips meets his momentarily.

After apologising some more, Jon starts teaching me what to look out for when stargazing and it's actually pretty cool. I have only ever seen people do this in the movies so it's nice that Jon thought to share this experience with me.

"I don't know if I'm ready to be a dad." Jon confesses. "I already love our boy so much but I have a lot of demons that I have yet to face and I don't want to give our son the childhood that I had growing up."

"You won't." I give him a loving smile. "You have already shown me how much you have changed and how determined you are to be the best. Our son is going to have the best father and I know that you will raise him to be the coolest guy."

"Thanks." Jon smiles to himself. "I still can't believe that you have stuck around this entire time."

"I mean you did knock me up." I wink at him as he chuckles. "And I do have your ring on my finger so I can't leave when you've trapped me."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

25K 864 63
Seth Rollins is a shy and innocent guy, who doesn't attach to anyone other than his family and friends. He is caring, but he is not ready to show it...
33.2K 576 25
3.6K 135 18
Dean Ambrose. A very unique individual. Almost every one knows that. Well the people he lets know that anyway. Moving on, Seth Rollins and Roman Rei...
10.9K 327 28
I'm throwing you into a book and I hope you understand it. Good luck. Thank you.