Her smile His favourite sight...

By winteratheart__

"Isn't it beautiful? Two people who didn't even Know each other once, Now pray for each other's happiness E... More

✨Prologue✨
Chapter 1 | Sister
Chapter 2 | Humilation
Chapter 3 | Fear
Chapter 4 | Cruel Decision
Chapter 5 | Soft touch
Chapter 6 | Uncomfortable
Chapter 7 | Heavy sleeper
Chapter 8 | Tea
Chapter 9 | Happy
Chapter 10 | Upset
Chapter 11 | Rambling
Chapter 12 | Husband
Chapter 13 | Gentle
Chapter 14 | Parents
Chapter 15 | Good Girl
Chapter 16 | Moment
Chapter 17 | Waiting
Chapter 18 | Smooth Skin
Chapter 19 | Painful
Chapter 20 | Innocent
Chapter 21 | Lame fight
Chapter 22 | Crying
Chapter 23 | Pain
Chapter 24 | Hurting her
Chapter 25 | Embarassed
Chapter 26 | Shyness overloaded
Chapter 27 | Serious Talk
Chapter 28 | Overwhelmed
Chapter 29 | Romantic
Chapter 30 | Fake
Chapter 31 | Painful
Chapter 32 | Flustered
Chapter 33 | Smile
Chapter 34 | Happy
Chapter 35 | Dumb
Chapter 36 | Love
Chapter 37 | Pregnant
Chapter 38 | Dangerous
Chapter 39 | I love you
Epilogue ✨
New Book ✨

✨Bonus Chapter ✨

16.1K 740 204
By winteratheart__

ايان Ayaan

"Mamma are you sure?" I raise my chin up from my laptop when I hear my little son's soft voice which is almost coming out unsure.

"I—I think it is 5, this is so difficult" Kinza groans slapping the book on her face "see they are saying there are 7 boxes, and Meena takes 3 boxes then how many remains? So put 7 fingers up" I roll my eyes at how dumb my wife is.

She puts seven finger up and my son does what his mother is doing with a confused frown "now 3 boxes are taken somewhere by Meena so close three fingers, how many are remaining?"

"4?" My 5 years old Arhaan replies doubtfully, and kinza grins nodding, "4! My son is so intelligent!" She cups his face and pampers her with lots of kisses.

Arhaan gives her a shy smile, after being complimented by his mother.

"Okay, you go and play for a while and then we will do the next sum I am tired now" she throws her body on the bed beside me and shooes away my little one who pouts. "Mamma we just did two sum"

"We did two sum baby, TWO, that is too much for a little soul, I'll go talk to your teacher for giving so much homework" she exaggerates and he huffs didnt want to be called again for doing the rest.

"Comehere I'll help you" I close my laptop before patting the empty space beside me, Arhaan smiles brightly before grabbing his things he drops it near his mothers head.

I take the text book from his hold, and I give kinza a light smack with the book, for being so lazy. She groans and gives me a hard glare which turns in to a pout quickly, when I raise my eyebrow.

"There are 5 apples and if a boy eats two apples how many will remain?" I question the little one who blinks his beautiful eyes which looks just like his moms to me.

"Think that You have 5 apples, and if I take two apples from you how many will you have?" I again question him but with more easy words, "um 2–no 3?"

"That's right 3, so write that down, no.of apples that remains is 3" he smiles brightly for getting the right answer and he quickly picks up his pencil before delicately righting it down.

"Mamma what is the spelling of remain?" He pokes his Mamma's shoulder who spells it for him.

I don't know why Arhaan is scared of me when it comes to studying, he never sits with me to do the homework, he only needs his mother to do the homework.

I am sure Kinza already warned him that I'll give him one if he gets the same mistake again and again, that's why he never turns towards my direction with his book, but today he is helpless because of his lazy mother.

When I tutored Kinza she was on the verge of crying when she saw me glaring dangerously at her, because she was literally getting on my nerves by not concentrating and from that day she vowed to herself she wont let anyone get tutored by me.

Well the next day she was happy that she got complimented infront of the whole class for getting the sum right, but still kinza is kinza, if someone scold her she won't turn to them even if it was for her own good.

When I see him looking at me to continue, I ask him to read out the next question and he gulps with wide eyes before stuttering and stumbling over the words but I do not stop him when he pronounces it wrongly.

After doing the sum which looks very difficult in his mother's eyes, which is to do nothing but subtract the numbers, he finally huffs and carefully closes his pencil box and drops it inside his back, after zipping his bag like a good boy and he stands up.

"I am going out to play with Rayyan Chachu" he announces and waves cutely at us before flying out of the room.

"We should join our son in some other school where there is no maths, like art school or schools where they have only extra curricular activities" Kinza voices out her useless thoughts "and why is that?"

She rolls her body to lie on her stomach and to face me "what do you mean why? Didn't you see how difficult those maths sums where for such a small kid. It is another story that his smart mother was free so I did his homework but what if I am busy? How will he do it all alone? And those rude teachers will even scold him if he gets wrong" she pouts not liking the Idea of our son being scolded.

"Kinza darling, he is being taught what he has to be taught, so calm down and do not think beyond what you should think" I roll my eyes at how dramatic my wife can be when it is about Arhaan, are only son.

I guess he will be the only one, after the tragic incident of her pregnancy, I don't have any energy to witness anything that is close to her being in pain, and that is why I have nicely concluded to her that we won't have any more cute ones, but she cried for hours after hearing me say those words which sounded way to cruel to her ears.

Because she always dreamed of having her own daughter whom she will dress prettily and braid her hair and do all type experiment on her and in her view I am being the devil who is destroying her little happiness.

"Why are you so rude?" Kinza mumbles and drops her head on my thigh, not knowing what to reply I run my fingers through her hair, gently massaging her scalp.

I pick my phone when it tings with my secretaries messages, I hear kinza mumbling something which I am not giving any ears to, since I am engrossed with the file my assistant has just sent.

"Yes and then I felt like throwing up, I don't know all of a sudden I felt dizzy" I hear her speaking but they do not register in my mind.

I hear a gasp leaving her lips and when I was about to take a glance at her I was blessed with a hard slap on my thigh "Oye Husband! I was talking to you!" She gives me a good dangerous angry glare when I look at her.

And yeah she calling me husband can never die, she is so used to it, that whenever she accidentally calls me Ayaan in a hurry or in a rhyme, she gets so flustered and shy that I feel taking her then and their at how innocent she looks while looking down nibbling her lower lip, as if she did an innocent mistake.

I still did not get why she gets so shy on calling me by my name.

"I am sorry, what where you saying?" I question her again, but that pisses her off more.

She grits her teeth but I see her facial expression slowly falling and she frowns at something that is going in her mind which I am sure is utter bullshit.

"Kinza, I am sorry, I was just—I received an important document and I was checking it" I mutter and by now I am getting used to these small apologies to keep her happy.

She shakes her head and gets up to leave and that's when I notice she was saying something serious and now she is deeply hurt by my ignorance.

"Hey" I hold her wrist before she leaves, locking on the device which is the reason my wife is sad, I throw it away before pulling her closer.

She nibbles on her wobbling lips as if she is trying her best to not cry.

"Sweetheart, what is it?" I squeeze her hand in mines urging her to speak.

"What they said was true" she mumbles "what are you saying Kinza?" I pull her up and she reluctantly sits on my lap and I quickly pull her down so her face is resting on my chest.

"The old aunties, they said husband gets tired of their wives after few years of marriage, I now understand why you are ignoring me and not even doing more than hugging me in bed" she mutters quietly and I control the urge of rolling my eyes till the back of my head.

Me? Getting tired of her? She seriously tries making the lamest jokes ever.

"Are you serious Kinza?" I scoff at her words and that looks so rude in her eyes that tears wells up in her beautiful orbs and they are so close to dropping down her pink cheeks.

"Don't talk to me! Leave me!!" She yells all of a sudden, trying to get out of my hold "what the hell?" I internally gasp surprised by her energy.

And not able to take the way she is throwing her hands and legs I throw her on the bed before quickly hovering over her, a gasp leaves her lips and she looks at me with wide eyes at my sudden harshness.

We both are breathing heavily as we stare into each other's soul. What is wrong with this women?

"Kinza what happened sweetheart?" She looks kind of frustrated as if she just wants to get away, and she looks so angry and I am pretty sure that me ignoring her over a message was not the reason of her out burst.

More tears pools up her eyes and she presses her lips to not sob but I quickly lean forward to press my lips against her's.

I gently take her into a passionate kiss, cupping her face and tilting mine I deepen the kiss as I gently swipe away the healthy tears from the corner of her eyes.

The only thing I cannot see is tears in her eyes, and this women needs excuse to cry, she has a tanker filled with plenty of water behind those orbs.

When I feel like I need to give her some time to breathe I part away only for my eyes to be blessed with her heavenly features, red nose, pouting and swollen lips, with those long wet lashes which only adds more beauty to her breathtaking face.

"Where did that stupid thought come from? You know I love you like a mad man, yet you dare to utter such stupid words, where is my Kinza? She won't ever doubt on my feelings towards her, the kinza I know stopped me from saying those three words which can flutter any girls heart, just because she knew even if I don't say those words my heart is always meant to be for her and only her, who put that stupid thought of me getting bored of my beautiful wife in this stupid mind of yours?" I give her a glare and she presses her lips together looking flustered by my blunt confession.

"Kinza, you don't how much patience I have sweetheart, when I see you at night walking towards the bed in that silk night dress looking hot as ever and I had to force myself from stop thinking all the sinful things my mind quickly diverts me towards, you don't know how I control myself by not ruining you then and their when you look at me with that innocent look while doing all the naughty things" I breathe out reminding her about the torture she is doing on me.

I bend down to peck her red cheek when I see her controlling herself from grinning like a brat.

"Kinza, that day when I rushed you to the hospital I died thousand times just while standing in my place, when I saw you unconscious, you don't know how important you are to me and that day you nearly killed me when you said 'take care of yourself', that was way too painful for me my love, I won't be able to handle such scenarios again—"

She interrupts me with a pout "I want a baby girl"

"We always an option of adoption" she quickly shakes her head at my suggestion, "I want my own" a sigh leaves my lips, when she can be so strong why can't I be? I don't know.

She is the one who will be going through lots of pain but I'm talking like I am the one who was going through labour pain.

Leaning down I gently peck her soft lips "hmm, let's see what happens" I do not give her any hope and to not again engage ourselves into an useless argument I take her lips in between mine.

Its not that I am being distance towards her, that can never happen when I have such a beauty infront of my eyes. We always have a blissful night together whenever we feel like, but I am still not ready for a baby.

Kinza stops me, "I was saying something"

"Yes?" Humming I pull away as I lay beside while elbowing the bed to look down at her, she nibbles on her lower lip as if she is hesitant to continue or not, so I give her an assuring smile "umm when you where here since past few days I was not feeling well, I was throwing up and I was getting constant stomach cramps and I was feeling dizzy If I walk a little to fast" and that was enough for my heart beat to raise.

All the possibilities comes in my mind, and I think about the way she just now cried at nothing.

Mood-swings? Throwing up? Dizzy?

Gulping I look down at her, her own lips wobble as she stares into mine eyes.

My hand automatically drops on her flat tummy "hm? How are you feeling now?" I clear my throat when it comes out deep.

"Its—I went to the doctor and umm she said" she place her hand on mine which is placed on her tummy, I can feel my heart thumping against my chest.

No, I was careful everytime we did the good sinful deed. How can this happen?

Am I regretting? No not even a percent. The feeling I am feeling is only fear of losing my love.

"Sweetheart what are you saying?" I breathe out gently rubbing her tummy, I only stare at her for answer and she looks so much under pressure and when I see an expression of mischievousness flashing in a quick second on her face. I drop my face in the crook of her neck.

This women.

This women will seriously kill me with her pranks.

"It is not what I think right?" I question her in a whisper and I control the urge of biting her skin for giving me a quick heart attack.

"It is" she whispers back and I roll my eyes but I gasp dramatically to play with her more.

If she is pregnant she wouldn't have layed on her stomach while talking to me. This dumb gurl, I don't know what pleasure she gets in pranking me.

"I shouldn't have bought you pizza few nights ago, I am sure your food poisoned because of those thick breads" I shake my head as if I am disappointed but the inaudible gasp she is making is so funny that I am so close to bursting out in laughter.

"I-um" she opens her mouth and closes them as if she was not expecting me to talk about food poison atleast.

She pushes my hand away and groans mentally when her plan of making me fall in her trap fails

"My love, you just layed on your stomach and said me your sad story, did you really think I would really fall for your quick made up story and think you were pregnant? For godsake kinza" I give her a mocking smile, but she giggles wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I was thinking of how dramatically you will react and here you so casually spilled water on my full proof plan" she pouts and when I roll my eyes at how a brat she is, she giggling nuzzling her face in the crook of my neck.

"I love you" Kinza let's out in a whisper and I hum in response "I know you do" she smacks my arm at my answer but her quiet giggles does not die.

"I am glad you know how much I love you husband" nuzzling her nose she sniffs my perfume, a very innocent habit of my wife which I secretly love.

......

"How many times do you want me to say Arhaan?! Keep that phone their or I am calling your Abbu!" Kinza yells on top of her lungs and that's how I was greeted.

"I am ready to go Mamma! I even wore my watch, I am bored that's why I am using the phone and I just now took" Arhaan yells back while being busy on the phone.

"Abbu!" When he sees me he grins brightly "What is my son doing?" He smiles bright and irons the kurta he is wearing with his hands.

"My new clothes" he shows me his clothes and I take him in my arms "you look handsome" I smile at my baby who giggles cutely.

"We are going to meet Amina, Its her birthday! so mamma asked me to wear this" he gives me some more information about which I am not aware. Amina is Zaina and Ahmar's daughter, yeah Zaina is now happily married and she is blessed with a beautiful girl baby who is just one year old.

"Oh okay, I'll go meet your mamma and come" pecking his soft cheek I drop him on the couch before going up.

Reaching to my room I open the door and I regretted the second I opened the door.

Kinza was standing near the mirror looking at her twin who was beautiful wrapped in a red and black Saree which did lots of injustice to my poor heart.

Gulping and clenching My fist I walk in.

Her waist looks so soft and smooth that I want to run my finger over it, after wearing her earrings she turns with a huff.

"Why are you so late today? Go get ready, we are already getting late hub" she huffs and the strands of her hair moves with her.

I blink my eyes staring at my beauty.

"Let's skip wherever we are going my love" I wrap my arms around waist, as I pull her closer for her feminine body to be pressed against my hard one.

"You don't have any rights to look so beautiful and torture your dear husband" I run my fingers thorough her waist and she shudders in my grip. Her breath trembling as she stare at mw with a shy smile.

"Ayaan what are—" a gasp leaves the blushing girls lips when I press my rough lips onto her pink chapped pairs.

Sucking on her lower lip I pull her impossibly closer, she lets out cute voice in my mouth and that drives me even more crazy.

I play with the strap of her inner cloth which is peaking out, "In no way I am letting you go out in, this" I point at her dress and she like a brat rolls her eyes which always gets on my nerves.

"You dare to roll your eyes on me again and I give a reason to roll your eyes" I whisper over lips and she looks at me with wide eyes and red cheeks at how blunt I am.

"We are getting late" she again whines "its okay, they can wait, but my body cannot" I nibble with her earlobe as I speak.

"No, They are waiting for us" she mutters under breath but hold my collar tightly when I suck and bite her neck to leave a mark. She will be killing me one day for sure with those damn eyes.

"Hmm"" pecking her nose I move away, "I'll go take a shower and the we can leave, till then cover this" I pat her bare waist before leaving.

Nodding, she looks down while chewing her lower lip.

Groaning mentally, I leave this women to not be tortured more.

"Amina was not leaving me Mamma! She is so cute!" Arhaan loudly exclaims happily about how his little sister did not leave his hand and was holding onto him tightly.

Kinza listens to him carefully while giggling when he dramatically explains.

We are now in the car, and I am driving them home, my little champ who is sitting in the back seat is jumping while explaining his excitement.

And my eyes continuously drifts towards my wife who is looking breathtaking today, and after removing her hijaab in the car since the windows are tinted, she looks more beautiful with her hair open, gently lying over her chest and the way she looks so delicate.

She wasn't a less torture in the party, the way she held the end of her saree in her hand to not get tripped over it, and the way she laughs at her siblings joke while I was suffering over the other corner with all the mens and their boring talks.

I was controlling the urge to pull her on my lap and to not let her leave me even for a second.

This girl had just turned me into a love sick puppy. If someone said me 5 years ago that I will be acting like a damn cringe human behind a girl, I would have slapped him for even thinking about me like that, but now I don't care what others say.

I feel like she is the only one I need.

Parking the car, I breathe out before opening the door and getting down.

Arhaan has already jumped out and I see kinza walking towards him with a smile.

"Let's go, sleeping time" Kinza holds her hand and drags him in but Arhaan turns to wave a goodnight to me and I smile back at him.

Sighing I leave towards my room to have a cold shower with thoughts of my wife who is driving me crazy and to get dressed up for the night.

Kinza كنزا

After tugging Arhaan in his bed, I walk towards my bedroom not before checking on mamma and dad who was already asleep.

Sighing tiredly I open the bedroom door to see my husband engrossed in his work.

Why the hell does he work so much?! I feel so jealous with his work at times.

This saree was not a good choice of clothing when I have a kid to take care off, I had to see if the cloth is not coming down or if its covering my waist time to time, I regret wearing it.

But when I saw Ayaan looking at me with those eyes which had invisible hearts, I felt giddy giddy, his eyes speaks alot and today the way he was staring was enough to boost up my self confidence.

I felt like I am the queen when he kept staring at me with a soft smile.

Its another thing that he looks amazing even when he wakes up and I look like someone took me from the dustbin with drool over my chin, and my head which looks nothing less than a bird nest and once I was so embarrassed when Ayaan took a picture of me hugging the whole bed. With my leg thrown somewhere over the other aside and my hands spread apart.

I don't why I love to give importance to every corner of the bed.

Ayaan lifts his eyes from his phone when he sees me entering, he groans at something before dropping his head back on his work.

And when I see him gulping nervously, the Evil kinza wakes up inside me.

I blink my eyes to look innocent, moving all my hair to my right shoulder, and after exposing my perfect collar bone I act as if I am removing the safety pin "Hey Can you help me with these pins?" When he looks up and stares at me with a glare, hesitation quickly takes over my body, I guess it was not a good Idea to tease him.

"Umm—I it's okay, I can do it" gulping at his intense glare I walk towards the mirror in a hurry with fast heart beat to remove the multiple pins from the waist first.

A hiss leaves my lips when the sharp pin pokes my finger, I need to calm the hell down and remove it without shaking but a gasp leaves my lips when two muscular hands encircle my waist and I quickly snap my eyes up to see those beautiful staring into mine deeply from the mirror.

He gently runs his finger through my waist before dropping it on my bellybutton "you don't know how much I wanted to help you from the time I saw you in this attire" he whispers quietly and pampers my exposed neck with wet kisses.

The invisible butterfly regains their life and they start a mini tiny party in my tummy while my heart is only asking for an escape.

Goodness how much will I torture my poor body.

Good kinza, now torture yourself because of your own deed.

That human was sitting quietly doing his work, but you had to act like seductress.

"I—Can do it" I mumble holding his wrist but that was of no use he proceeds on delicately removing each and every pin.

When he removes the last pin of my shoulder, he turns me around before my red dignity falls and claims my lips as if it is his, well it is his.

Slamming my body against him, he squeezed my waist which automatically makes me gasp out loudly and he makes his way in to explore my mouth.

Tilting his head and deepening the kiss, he carefully takes me towards the bed, and drop me with a soft thump.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He mutters over my lips "you drive me crazy sweetheart" moving his lips towards my jaw, he leaves me breathless in the moonless night, where he praised me like I was a queen and pampered me like I was a princess and held me in his arms like I was his precious gift.

He is the sweetest thing that has ever happened to me.

*****

A/n: The most awaited chapter is here! I hope I reached your expectation and did not disappoint you. And sorry for the delay.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.6K 2.4K 58
Book 1 of "Arranged Marriage" Series Dive into this Arranged Marriage which is spicy, salty and sweet. They saw, they fought, they quarrelled and th...
1M 54.4K 66
"Look Ayan...," I started, ready to announce my decision, "I know your brother is a total weirdo and can't do romance and stuff but I can't ignore hi...
136K 8.2K 68
Twenty-four-year-old Kashvi Acharya doesn't want to get married. Especially when she's at the turning point of her career. She wants to work, progres...
51.4K 1.6K 10
Two Strangers Arrange Marriage Blessing in month Of Blessings ________________________________ At the age of 25, He's not Your arrogant , man of fe...