Chapter 35 | Dumb

I run my fingers through my hair after a long tired I had gone through, working more than I should just so I get a peaceful holiday trip without any disturbance.

I look around the empty leaving room frowning at the unusual silence, I walk towards my room only to hear whimpers and whines and cries? What's wrong?

I hurry my steps to reach my room whose door is wide open and in the corner their stood Ryaan who is looking around with clear panic in his eyes and a worried frown has taken upon his features as if he did not know what to do.

My heart raises it's speed when I see Kinza's figure balled up in the bed and only her face can be seen which is wet and puffy as if she was crying for a long time.

Ammi who is sitting beside kinza rubs her hand up and down on Kinza's back while questioning her "Please tell me darling what is wrong?" She asks the girl who only whimpers and shakes her head in reply. Without wasting anymore time, I carelessly throw my bag on the table before throwing the coat away not bothering to see where it landed, I rush towards the girl who looks in real pain.

"Hey what's wrong?" I sit on the bed and she looks up surprised by my presence, her eyes pools up again and a sob leaves her lips which breaks my heart. She holds my shirt as if asking me to help her  and she quietly sobs panicking me more.

I look at ammi with wide eyes not knowing what to do. Without thinking twice I take her in my arms not liking the fact that she is crying there alone. But wait—why is she crying?

Her exams where over yesterday and she was happy that she wrote pretty good then all of a sudden what happened to her?

"Ya Allah" I wipe her tears away pulling her week body up so she can be in my arms "Why are you crying sweetheart?" I caress her cheek but patiently wait for her to answer, she gulps and wraps her arm around my torso, her cheeks pressed against my chest as she looks up.

"Hmm?" I insist more wanting nothing but to know who the freaking hell is going to die for making my girl cry like this and I swear if her classmates are behind this their future is on the—

"Stomach is paining" huh? What? A stomach ache? And she is crying like as if someone died? Is she serious? "A stomach ache?" She nods with her pouted lips.

My eyelids automatically lifts up when I hear ammi chuckling and mumbling something under her breathe with a head shake.

She stands up and walks towards Ryaan who is still looking confused "let's go" she pulls the guy who does not look convinced "Is she umm dying? She was crying so badly...I just gave her some coffee which I made and I swear I drank the same I did not put anything in it" Ryaan looks at me with innocent eyes telling me with his eyes that he is uttering only truth.

I run my fingers through Kinza's hair who is snuggling closer enjoying my warmth, not knowing how to heal her pain I only calm her with my warm hands.

"Her stomach is upset and nothing else don't worry...come on let's leave them alone" ammi pats his shoulder asking him to walk out to which he quietly obeys, but before Ammi could leave she gives me some information.

"If you need something don't hesitate to call me, girls on these times are handy so take care" she winks at me and quickly leaves.

Girls are handy when they have stomach pain? Why is that? That's some kind of new information I got today, well, when were girls not handy that stomach pain is something special that it makes them more annoying?

"Did you take medicine?" I rub my thumb below her swollen eyes and she shakes her head "I am not used to taking medicine at this time" she mumbles and I give all my attention so I could hear her low whisper. Does she suffer with this pain alot? What is wrong with her?