Fell For Him [Jikook]

By Thembekamdluli

Jeon Jungkook has it all. A perfect Girlfriend, a stable CEO job and a loving family. He doesn't need anythin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Finale

Chapter 4

10.3K 452 69
By Thembekamdluli

3RD PERSON POV
__________________

Jungkook was working from home today, well that happens when you're the boss right? You just feel tired and you decide to work from home. He was sitting in the living room, his documents scattered all over the glass table while his laptop was opened as he was typing some things there. His legs were open and he had that dominant daddy thing when you looked at him. He was actually glad that Hwasa was at her home today. At least that would give him time to work without distractions.

" Where the fuck Is that folder?" He asked himself getting irritated. He felt even more irritated as he heard the doorbell ring. 

" It's open" he said loud enough for the person on the other side to hear. The door opened revealing his girlfriend looking beautiful and elegant as ever... but he poked his inner cheek with his tongue soon as his eyes landed on Hwasa's father. Why is he here?

" Oh Babe, Mr Ahn. Uhm excuse the mess I didn't think I'd have visitors. I was trying to get some work done" Mr Ahn just shook his head disapprovingly.

" Jungkook can you go wear a proper shirt please?" Hwasa pleaded with JK as she saw her father's look.

"What's wrong with my shirt?" Jungkook asked, he had on a baggy short sleeved white t-shirt. His tattoos were on full display and he liked that. He takes pride in his tatts.

Hwasa just looked at her Dad and Jungkook sighed.

"Please be seated sir,while I go and wear a proper Shirt" he said sarcastically rolling his eyes. He walked upstairs and soon as he was out of sight Mr Ahn spoke to his daughter who was lost in space.

" Hwasa,I don't like this man. I know what I said but quite frankly I take it back now, stop dating him" Mr Ahn said and Hwasa opened her eyes wide with shock.

" But Appa, you said you needed me to have a relationship with Jungkook because that would benefit your business. Besides, I've fallen in love with him. I can't just break up with him because you don't like his personality and you're judging his preferences." Hwasa said trying to reason with her father.

" Fallen in love with him? I think it's just an attraction Which will disappear soon. You have Eric remember?"

" Eric? Dad Eric is always busy, he never has time for me anymore and still...if he were to find out about Jungkook and I, it would be over between us. Eric tends to focus on that Candy Cafe and not on me" Hwasa said.

" Well today you are going to see him then. At that Candy Cafe, give Jeon space I'm pretty sure he won't even miss you that much" Mr Ahn said to his daughter.

".....Who won't miss who?" Jungkook said galloping down the stairs, he was now in a black long sleeve T-shirt. He sat down on the couch waiting for an explanation.

" I was just telling my daughter here that, You are quite busy today. Maybe she should give you a little bit of space to get some work done. She can come back later, I bet you won't even miss her that much... because you'll be absorbed by your work. Right...son?" Mr Ahn spoke.

" Uhm...well yeah I guess your father is right Hwasa, I'm kind of really busy right now. Can you come back a bit later?" Jungkook asked feeling bad for his girl, while also happy that she won't be here to distract him.

" Oh good. The most important men in my life are ganging up on me" Hwasa said sarcastically. She took her bag and adjusted her small dress bringing it down to her mid thighs, she walked tall with her heels and kissed Jungkook on his cheek.

"Alright I'll see you two later" Hwasa said happily cat walking towards the door.

" Mr Ahn, did you wanna talk to me about something?" Jungkook asked seeing that Hwasa's father wasn't leaving

"Oh no no no son. I just drove Hwasa here and thought I should come and say hello, but I'm leaving now" Mr Ahn said standing up and reaching his hand towards Jungkook. JK smiled slightly and reached his hand too, giving Mr Ahn a firm handshake.

" Thanks for dropping by Sir, I'll see you some other time. Maybe you can come with the Mrs to have dinner some other day? If you won't be busy of course." Jungkook said trying to be nice. God knows he hoped Mr Ahn would decline.

" Ah our schedules are very tight son, but maybe one day we will make a plan. I don't know when" Jungkook smiled upon hearing the man's response, sounds like the dinner might never happen,and for some reason that actually made him happy.

" Well safe journey back home Sir" Jungkook said waving to Mr Ahn who muttered a "thank you" as he left. Jungkook plopped down on the couch sighing.

" Great, now their visit has drained my energy" he says feeling extremely exhausted. But work is work, and he has to get it done no matter what.

Meanwhile

" Jiminie please tend to table 4, I need the bathroom real quick" said one of Jimins's colleague. As she was jumping up and down a bit needing to toilet fast.

" You can go Nancy, I'll take care of it" Jimin said.

" Ahhh thank you, you're an Angel" Nancy said as she quickly disappeared in the back. Jimin collected himself and went to the table.

" Evening sir. May I take your order now?" He asked.

" No not yet, I'm waiting for someone to arrive. Come back after five minutes okay?" The man said with a slight smile. Jimin returned it and walked back to the counter, he gets so happy when he sees people smiling and being kind to him. Waitering is not the best job ever and some people undermine waiters, so seeing people being kind to him was making him very happy.

While he was smiling like that, he bumped into someone and they both stumbled back. His eyes went up and saw a beautiful face which wasn't looking beautiful now. Rather it was Mad. Like really mad.

" I'm sorry. I didn't look where I was going" Jimin immediately apologized to avoid some conflicts.

" Yes you better apologize, it is your fault anyways. Jesus I'm so lucky you didn't ruin my expensive dress" the girl said sassily. Jimin immediately didn't like her attitude but he couldn't talk back because this girl looked really important, and he definitely didn't wanna lose his job.

" Escort me to Eric right now. " The girl further demanded, Jimin gulped and nodded quickly. He led the girl to the back as he went straight to Eric's office. Luckily he was in today. Jimin knocked and a faint "Come in" on the other side allowed him to open the door.

" Eric hyung, someone is here for you" Jimin said slightly bowing to his hyung who was technically his other boss too. Hwasa pushed Jimin roughly aside as she forced her way in. Jimin kept quite like nothing wrong happened but he knew that he wanted to slap the rudeness out of the girl right now. Even his nose had some sweat.

" Hwasa? I didn't expect to see you here. It's been a while" Eric said looking rather surprised that his girlfriend decided to pop in and see him. It was like Hwasa had totally forgotten about Him.

" Oh come on Eric, I'm your girlfriend. Of course I'm allowed to just pop in and see you" Hwasa said with a high pitched voice making Jimin scrunch his nose in disgust. He looked quite cute though and it didn't go unnoticed by Eric.

" Oh uhm, babe? This is my dongsaeng and employee Jimin. And Jiminah, this Is my girlfriend Hwasa" Eric said trying to get them acquainted.

" Nice to meet you Ma'am" Jimin said purposely to make Hwasa angry and seems like it worked.

" Ma'am? I'm way to young for you to call me Ma'am." Hwasa said getting a bit angry at this boy who was looking like a girl here in front of her, actually Hwasa had nothing against Jimin but seeing that Eric had such employees made Her insecure. That meant Eric could easily cheat on him with someone so pretty. But who cares, I'm cheating on him with Jungkook too. She said reminding herself of her whoring behavior.

" I'm sorry, I'll go back to work now." Jimin sheepishly smiled heading out of the office. He went to his locker first and took the signed contract, since Jin Hyung said he was going out with his Friend Namjoon. Jimin was going to give the signed contract to Eric. He took the contract and headed back to the office. Opening the door as he came in without knocking. Immediately regretting it.

Hwasa was sitting on top of Eric, her legs on either side of Eric's laps. They were kissing deeply as Hwasa's dress was already up. Jimin covered his eyes like an innocent baby. They could have done this on the other side of the table. Not on the free chair. Jimin thought to himself.

" Uhm I'm sorry for budging in like this, the uhm... Contract Mr Kim gave me...I - uh...here " he said throwing the contract somewhere in the room as he rushed out closing the door behind him. He sighed opening his eyes as soon as he was out.

" Oh Jiminah you weren't supposed to see that" he whispered to himself as he went back to work. Serving a few tables who still needed something. Surprisingly he was making quite good tips. Customers today were very generous. He found himself looking at the table that those 3 gentleman sat in yesterday. They're are regulars right? So why don't they come again today?  He asked himself. He didn't want to see them so he was somehow confusing himself. The poor opened as two guys entered laughing and chatting up a storm.

He immediately recognized them. The one with the brightest of smiles waved to him and he waved back headed to the table as they sat down.

" God Day gentlem...." He was cut off by the sunshine boy

" I'm Jung Hosoek, and this is Min Yoongi. Call me Hobi though" the man said with a bright smile.

" Yesterday I really didn't get your name because of this asshole and the other asshole. Who are you again?" The man who introduced himself as Hobi asked.

" I'm..." He was cut off again by the same man.

" Hmm you must have a really lovely name, I can just imagine it. What's a lovey name for a beautiful boy Suga? Maybe Shine, or Star, or Sunshine" he said again.

" Oh Hobi just shut up and let the kid talk" Yoongi said scolding his friend for being so talkative.

" Well Mr Jung the names you gave me only suit you. My name is Jimin. Park Jimin" the smaller fluffy boy said.

" Ohhhh your name is really lovely. God you look like a mochi. I'll call you Mochi okay? Jimin Is really lovely but Mochi is even more lovely" Hosoek chummed.

" Mochi? But I like my name better" Jimin stated, his eyes darted to the disappointed face of Hosoek and he felt bad

"...but, you can call me Mochi if it makes you happy" Jimin said quickly trying to bring back the smile on Hobi.

" Yes Yes Yes thank you Mochi, you're so cute" Hobi said pinching Jimins's cheek.

" And very squishy too, Wow." He added feeling the softness of Jimins's cheek in his hand.

" Yah Hosoek. He's human, not a teddy bear. Stop pulling his cheeks like that" Yoongi said lazily slapping Hobi's hand away from the cute face of this lovely mochi.

" Jimin right?" He asked only earning a nod from mochi

" Please get us the Vanilla cakes and..."

"Milkshakes? Done. " Jimin said finishing off Yoongi's statement. Yoongi smiled fondly revealing his cute gummy smile.

" You look like a cat" Jimin immediately covered his non filtered mouth with his eyes wide open. He didn't mean to say that out loud.

" Finally someone agrees with me." Hobi said laughing uncontrollably, Jimin laughed a bit seeing that Hobi's laugh was contagious.

" Yah Jiminah. Do you want to die? Don't call me a cat. I'm bad boy" Yoongi said pushing his hair back only earning a laugh from the other two. He looked at them but immediately joined them in laughing as well.

" Should I get just two orders? Or the other guy from yesterday Is coming too?" Jimin asked suddenly curious.

" Aish that jerk, he's not coming just get two orders only" Yoongi said. Jimin nodded excusing himself from the gentleman.

" I like him" Hosoek said with a smile plastered on his face. Yoongi looked at Hobi with his eyebrows furrowed.

" NO! not like that Yoongi, well like that but...I don't know, I feel like I like him for Jungkook" Hobi said.

" You're crazy, JK is straight and he has a girlfriend." Yoongi said pushing Hobi playfully.

" Wait look, isn't that Hwasa? " Yoongi raised his eyes and saw that it was indeed jungkook's Girlfriend. She was cat walking out of the door. Accompanied by some other guy they couldn't recognize.

" Maybe it was a business meeting" Hobi assumed.

"Or maybe It was a pleasure meeting, Hwasa's dress is way to short for "business", But we don't know anything so let's stop assuming yeah? " Hobi nodded and they sat silently waiting for their order. They would eat and go back to work. it was a long day for everyone.

No hate to Hwasa guys, I really like her. I just don't like the way that I made her character to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 4.9K 35
rumors say that jeon jungkook is the most beautiful omega in the world, an amazing body, beautiful face, everything anyone could ever want, a thin wa...
323K 14.9K 43
"What the fuck!? Im just your fake boyfriend! You cant do this to me!" Jeon Jungkook is gay. A jobless Guy named Park Jimin is not, he is straight no...
10.7K 696 10
Jeon Jungkook is a blind man who finds love in an unexpected way Now let's see what happens next English is not my first language so please cooperat...
123K 8.4K 38
Class president Jeon Jungkook is a pain in the ass for bad boy Park Jimin. Chaos begin when these two get paired for a project. Now Jungkook can be...