๐Œ๐€๐‘๐๐ˆ๐‚๐‚๐Ž'๐’ ๐Š๐ˆ๐“๐“๏ฟฝ...

By Eroticaaddict

๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ| ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฐ๐—ผ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ป โI need you to stop moving. Each time you move... More

โžช ONE
โžช TWO
โžช THREE
โžชFOUR
โžชFIVE
โžชSIX
โžชSEVEN
โžชEIGHT
โžช NINE
โžชTEN
โžชELEVEN
โžชTWELVE
โžชTHIRTEEN
โžชFOURTEEN
โžชFIFTEEN
โžชSIXTEEN
โžชSEVENTEEN
โžชEIGHTEEN
โžชNINETEEN
โžชTWENTY
โžชTWENTY ONE
โžชTWENTY TWO
โžชTWENTY THREE
โžชTWENTY FOUR
โžชTWENTY FIVE
โžชTWENTY SIX
โžชTWENTY SEVEN
โžชTWENTY NINE
โžชTHIRTY
โžชTHIRTY ONE
โžชTHIRTY TWO
โžชTHIRTY THREE
โžชTHIRTY FOUR
โžชTHIRTY FIVE
โžชTHIRTY SIX
โžชTHIRTY SEVEN
โžชTHIRTY EIGHT
โžชTHIRTY NINE
โžชFORTY
โžชFORTY ONE
โžชFORTY TWO
โžชFORTY THREE
โžชFORTY FOUR
โžชFORTY FIVE
โžชFORTY SIX
โžชFORTY SEVEN
โžชFORTY EIGHT
โžชFORTY NINE
โžชFIFTY

โžชTWENTY EIGHT

29.1K 747 369
By Eroticaaddict

I'd be lying if I said that last night wasn't a blur with Sienna. Well not all of it, only the last few seconds. Like I said before, I was overly excited to be doing this with her. Even though I didn't exactly have the tools I needed, seeing her hands bound to the headboard was enough for me.

When I first pursued Sienna I learned that she had many limits when it came to sex. I thought that getting her to let me practice sex like I'm used to would have been harder. But I'm glad things are the way they are.

I can see it in Sienna's eyes that she's starting to trust me, and I'm happy that I could make her feel that way. She has no reason to not trust me.

I thought that starting a BDSM session with someone that was unfamiliar with it would have been a bit more ... complicated. Her being completely unaware about it as a whole made me feel as if it wouldn't be possible to introduce her, and I still haven't if we're being honest. She isn't familiar with the toys that I want to use.

I couldn't believe how fast she made me come. The moment I pushed inside her I knew that I wouldn't last long. My body started to tingle and I could feel the bottom of my stomach form a knot so big that I had no choice but to let go. I definitely wasn't in my right mind last night. We forgot to use a condom, and I came inside her. The thought of not using protection last night with Sienna stayed on my mind as I cracked two eggs inside of a skillet. The eggs sizzled as I shook my head, not actually believing myself. I didn't even attempt to pull out of her.

The eggs were done cooking in the matter of a minute or so, so I grabbed the entire skillet and brought it closer to a glass plate where I was setting up food for Sienna. She had went to sleep after taking a shower after last nights session and I knew she would be hungry this morning.

I am in the middle of putting her eggs onto her plate when she slowly comes down the stairs. Judging by the way her footsteps sounded I could tell that she had gotten ready for work already. When she came to view, which I hadn't looked at her yet, she stood over by the wall.

"Good morning, baby. I made you breakfast and some orange juice. Do you mind taking the pill again?" I ask, a small smile on my face as she has finally gotten up.

Yeah she cuddled me a bit but she didn't talk much after the session and I had started to wonder if she was mad at me. It wasn't my fault for coming so quickly, it was hers for being so sexy. But she can never complain that I don't ever make her come first. Ladies first, always.

"Don't baby me" she says, her tone a bit condescending. Her voice isn't in the sweet tone she always uses towards me and it puzzles me for a second. My movements halt as I look over at her, watching her face. She seems a bit under angry

"What's wrong?" I ask and she takes in a small breath before pulling her braids from her neck. Oh, she found the cute love bites I left for her shit boss. I think his name was David or something of the sort.

"Why did you leave all these marks on my neck, Nicco? I told you that I had work today" she says, slowly walking closer to me with her arms hugging her body. She seems a bit cold, maybe I should adjust the heat for her.

I chuckle lightly as I shake my head, walking back over towards the stove where I sit the skillet down. "They're cute, darling" I say.

She disagrees with me. "No, they're unprofessional. Seriously Nicco, why did you do this. It's so embarrassing" she says with another sigh, climbing onto the chair and sitting down. I make my way towards the counter where I slide the plate closer to her.

"Sex is not an embarrassing thing-" I start but she cuts me off mid sentence.

"But walking around with a big 'I've been fucked' sign on my neck is. Now I have to go into work with this on my neck. I work with kids, and older people who'll see this. It's so embarrassing."

I shake my head. "Nothing a bit of makeup can't fix".

"God. That's not the point, Nicco. You can't do that. This is my body, I don't want you leaving these marks where people can see them" her sigh is deeper this time. It's actually funny how cute she gets when she's angry.

"Well maybe that'll show people that you're mine" I say and she looks at me with a stare that could slice a thin sheet of paper down the middle.

"You're an ass" she climbs out of the chair and starts to walk away and it makes me raise an eyebrow.

"And you're being a brat. Sit down because I don't remember saying that we were done with this conversation" my voice is raised slightly and she turns around to me.

"Well I'm done. This conversation will get nowhere because you won't admit that you're wrong for doing something I've asked you not to do. I have to go to work" she storms past me and it confuses me even more. How the hell did we go from 'Good morning' to basically 'you're a prick'.

"Sienna" I call after her and she walks even faster towards the elevator. "So you're going to storm off in the middle of a fight? How childish can you be?" I ask and I can tell that I've hit a nerve.

My intention wasn't to do so, but it felt like the right thing to say. How come we're having a disagreement and she decides to leave right in the middle of it? It doesn't make sense. If this is how things will be we'll never get far.

"Well maybe you should date someone who's on the same maturity level as you. Maybe get someone who doesn't act like a child like I do, right? I'm a child when I don't work things out the way you want but I'm not a child when you're fucking me" she says through her teeth before turning around to the elevator doors that had just opened.

I watch her as she walks on, being a bit puzzled at the tone she just used with me. I've never been yelled at by a woman, let alone ever received back talk. Is that what she really thinks that I should do?

I go to talk again but just as I am doing so the elevator doors close and it starts to descend. I don't bother trying to go after her. It'll be no use. I can't go outside with just a pair of joggers on and no shirt. Instead I go up the stairs and into my room to grab my phone. It'll take me more than the time she'll take before she reaches the bottom for me to get ready.

I dial her number and of course it goes to the voicemail. Great. She's ignoring me.

I stare at Hudson as we are both inside of my office at my corporate's building. My eyes haven't left his face ever since he walked in and I have a feeling that they're not going to leave. It's hard to contain my anger at this moment but I am trying. So hardly.

I take in a very deep sigh as I blink a slow blink, adjusting the very bottom of my sleeve to my right arm. I cuff it outwards and fold it to attach the button to it. "So let me get this straight. You were supposed to take her to work and you didn't. You took her to her apartment?" I ask and Hudson nods, preparing himself to speak to me.

I had been calling Sienna nonstop and it was only a matter of time before it started to go directly to voicemail. My first guess was that she blocked my number so I called from Hudson's phone. I thought that she blocked him too but when I called from a different phone it had also went straight to voicemail. My guess is that she's turned her device off.

"Why yes, sir, because she asked me to" Hudson says.

At this moment I am confused as to who pays him. Is it me or Sienna?

"And I was told by you to adhere to whatever she wanted as she was an extension of yourself" he tells me, my own words biting me in the ass. I told Hudson this the moment Sienna and I began a relationship. I knew that I wouldn't want her driving much and having Hudson drive her would take a bit of stress off of my shoulders. Her car is nearly shit, I thought that damn thing would just stop in the middle of the road on her one day.

"You're right. But we got into a fight this morning" I said and he pushed his eyebrows together.

"May I ask if I've done something wrong?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No it wasn't you, it was actually me. I didn't respect her boundaries enough and instead of apologizing like an adult I tried to make a joke of it. She didn't like it one bit so she stormed out" I explain and he hums.

"And you've tried calling her, correct?".

"A million times" I say, walking back over to my desk and taking a seat. "Can you call her job and ask if she's there? I called earlier and her bitch of a boss answered and wouldn't tell me. Actually, have Taylor come inside".

Hudson nods to me before leaving my office for a few seconds. He later comes back with Taylor who had a small smile on her face.

"Dial this number and ask for Sienna Cousy." I grab a pen from my desk and write the number to Sienna's place of work down on a small piece of paper. She takes it and leaves the office.

I sigh as I look at the time. How the hell did I even let things escalate this far. I wasn't the one who started the argument, but I could have done something to dilute it. I should have just apologized and told her that I wouldn't do it again.

It must be so embarrassing to be around children and older people with love bites on your neck, I didn't think of it that way. She does work at a library.

I was only thinking about myself when I did that to her. I thought that maybe if her boss saw the marks on her neck he'd leave her alone but now I'm thinking that it would make things worse. What if he continues to taunt her? And she refuses to quit and have me take care of her so that's out of the question. I'll just have to go up there and pull David aside myself.

I feel a small sense of relief when I see Taylor's face again as she comes back into my office, both Hudson and I looking at her for an answer.

"I spoke with someone there by the name of Natalie. She said that Sienna didn't come into work today and that she had been in a car crash." The words fall from Taylor's mouth and my heart feels tight.

"What?" I stand up.

She nods. "She says that her car is totaled and that she's in the hospital as we speak".

As if it was instinct my gaze automatically averts to Hudson. "I want every hospital in Seattle called and checked for Sienna Cousy".

X

"Does this hurt?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 1.5K 19
-๐๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐Ÿ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐€๐ญ๐จ๐ง๐ข ๐’๐ž๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ- "Would you get on your knees for me?" "If you asked," he breathes out. I hum and trace his plump l...
476K 7.5K 30
He leaned down very slowly and my eyes fell to his lips before snapping back up. He gently pressed his lips against mine, moving slowly at first befo...
9.8M 213K 37
BEING REWRITTEN AND EDITED ๐Ÿงก RATED #1 in #Wolfpack, #Kinky, #Submissive, #adultfiction, #softbdsm, #bdsmcommunity, #alpha and #Eroticromance!!!! Upd...
660K 9.9K 45
[COMPLETED] "You were mine the second you stepped foot in my club. He growled into my ear making my whole body burn with need. "Knees. Now." My knees...