Gender Bender (NaruSasu)

By TinkerBell2019

Naruto...or Naruko? which is it?! There's a new student in Konaha High, but nobody really knows their gender... More

Orange Hoodie
Multi-Sexual
Kurama
Double Feelings
Unfortunate Mistake

Stalker

1.9K 72 6
By TinkerBell2019

Hey mina~❤
Currently my entire body aches because of many reasons, so opening my laptop and typing became such a drag, so I'm using my phone instead. Anyway❤ leave recommendations in the comments and enjoy~

I do not own Naruto or anything within it!!!

____________________________________
Naruto's POV-

I pulled my hoodie on and covered my spiky and spunky blond hair. I wore black jeans, a white T-shirt which was covered by my orange hoodie, with a pair of white kicks. I looked okay. For a guy hiding because he told everyone he was a chick, I looked alright.

All I have to do is cover myself up, like the first day! Simple. I opened my room door revealing my annoying big brother Kyuubi. He seemed like he was about to knock on my door.

"Did you skip school yesterday?" He questioned with a grin. I smirked, "yeah...sorry Kyuubi. Can you cover for me?" I questioned.

"Always little bro-sis" he answered chuckling lightly. Damn him, I'm a guy! "Y-yeah...thanks Kyuubi" I responded annoyed. He always treated me like a child! "Anyway- did my bro-sis make any friends?" He questioned curiously.

I looked at the time and pushed passed him without a care, "Sorry! I'm late, talk later Kyuubi!" I yelled while running out the exit. I was always late recently.

After careless sprinting towards the class I finally reached it, I slammed the door open. I was breathing heavily because of all the running. Kakashi looked at me surprised and sighed. "Um- you may take your set now" he said.

I nodded and sat down next to Sasuke. He also looked at me in surprise. "Why are you panting? And late?" He questioned. I didn't really feel like answering since I was tired, so I just said the usual "hn.." And opened my journal. Since im not Naruko today, I have the right to ignore this teme.

We sat working silently all class, he tried starting conversation, but I just shut him down and ignored him.

Eventually, the final bell rang. I got my things and began walking away. "Hey- want to come over to my place?" He questioned before I made it to the exit. I sighed lightly "hn" was all I said before exiting the class. Foot steps followed behind me and took hold of my wrist.

"Hey- are you okay?" He questioned impatiently. I turned and glared at him. "I just, um, I have plans...yeah" I answered calming down. He looked at me sadly. "Like what?" He questioned. I slightly twitched at the questioned. "Me and my brother are um... Going to spend the day together- yeah" I answered nervously.

He looked a bit hurt- but nodded in agreement anyway. Guilt. I walked away slowly. Guilt was what I felt in the pit of my stomach. Exiting the school, I began to slowly walk home, on my way rain began falling.

Why would I expect him to like me? I was a freak- a sis-bro. He wouldn't even know what gender he's dating. His parents would hate him. It was for the best...

~

I was half way home, and felt eyes stabbing behind my back. I kept glancing back, but saw nobody. Who's stalking me? I reached my house still feeling someone or something behind me.

I tried ignoring it.

As I entered my house I was received by a "welcome home little bro-sis" from my brother. Annoying... I'm a guy. I nodded and walked in my room. I just wanted to take a nice long bath.

I removed my clothes, only leaving my sun-kissed skin, and entered the warm bath. Relaxed. I slowly inhaled and exhaled the visible water vapor- it relaxed me.

Suddenly I felt those same cold eyes staring at me. Discomfort filled the room as my muscles tensed up. I quickly stood up and drained the water from the bath. Covering my bottom half and exiting the bathroom.

Creepy

I looked in my closet for some clothing. I picked out a white shirt with an orange spiral design in the middle, with a pair or orange shorts. I just need some sleep- that's it.

Throwing my body on the bed I slowly closed my eyes covering my body with the white soft blanket that coated my bed. I finally felt at peace- still feeling those eyes on me. Who is it? What could they possibly want?

I felt my body numb- slowly falling asleep.

Who are they?...

~

I opened my eyes and felt my entire body numb. I wasn't in my room. A rope was tied around my wrists and legs. It was dark. A piece of think cloth was forced in my mouth- probably to keep me shut.

Where the hell am I?

"We have captured her- the nine tails jinjuriki" a deep voice stated from the omnious darkness. I was apparently in female form now. Oh no- who are they?

A group of men appeared before me from the darkness and formed a circle around me. They wore long black jackets with strange red cloud prints on them.

They stood there looking at me in silence. What now? Am I going to die already? Why me? The words and questions filled my head. I was so young and was going to die!

"We are the Akatsuki group" a male stated. "We are here to remove the nine tails from your body- sadly... Resulting in your death" he continued. I knew it.

"Your so young...how unfortunate...."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 7.7K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
125K 5.4K 52
❥❥❥ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪, 𝕎𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕞𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕓𝕪...