The Cursed Girl

נכתב על ידי White_Ferret

Cyrus Lestrange is a powerful and dangerous witch. She had been to multiple magical Schools and Academies, Cy... עוד

Mysterious Girl
Home Sweet Home
Diagon Alley
Hogwarts Express
Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
The Incident
Connecting...
Secrets
The Tour of Hogwarts
The Dagger Scar
Ignore
In the Gryffindor Tower
!Authors Note!
Hogsmeade
Always in the Library
The Funeral
Leaving Hogwarts
First Day
Harsh Days
Better Days
Christmas Break
Letters and Secrets
Over Time
Returning
Great Way of Starting The Day
Fights and Confessions
First Task
Simply a Kiss
Golden Egg
How Incredible
The Yule Ball
Second Task
The Maze...
Gone

The Aftermath

5 2 0
נכתב על ידי White_Ferret

Flashback

Cyrus' POV

I wake up in my room at my house. "Oh, hun you're awake!" Mum (Bellatrix) runs into my room and hugs me. "How-How am I here?" I say sitting up holding my head. "Dumbledore said he figured out how to reverse the enchantment. But he told everyone you're dead. Remus, Nymphadora Edward, and I only know." She explains

"Dray? H-He thinks I'm dead?" I feel tears roll down my face. "It's for your safety to whoever enchanted the rock."

"Fine"

Flashback over

The whole summer I didn't feel ok about not getting to write Draco or see him. My scar was appearing again. Edward turned nine and I turned seventeen. I dyed my hair black and permed my hair. I now look almost identical to my biological mum. Throughout the summer I stopped crying for the people I left behind, except Draco of course. But I was never going to see him again. Edward and I hung out the whole summer he made me forget about everyone. And lucky me; I was home-schooled for magic at the beginning of my seventh year

"Get dressed! We're going to the shops! Just you and I!" Edward runs into me brushing my hair.

"And why do you think I'm going to the shops with you today? I'm hiding, remember?" I throw a paper ball at him.

"No! They found who did it! And Bella (Bellatrix) said you'd take me!" He runs to me. "You're lucky it's because I don't feel like getting yelled at. Okay let's go I'm already ready."

"Cy, you're wearing that?"

"Wha-Nothings wrong with this!"

"please change. Meet you downstairs!" He runs out of my room closing the door. "Ugh..brat" I mumble.

I wear a black collared shirt with a bright green skirt. I put on black tube socks and black shoes. I put my hair in a high ponytail. I put on mascara and lipgloss. I grab my wand and hide it in my skirt pocket. I run downstairs and I jump in front of Edward.

"I look beautiful" I grin awkwardly. "Wow, fashion icon." Edward sarcastically claps. "I'm not afraid to expelliarmus your ass." He widens his eyes. "Well, I'll be in your car." He runs out the door.

"Bye mum, love you. Bye other mum. Bye, dad. Love you all." I run out the door.

I hop in the driver's seat and turn the ignition. "We're going to the gas station."

"Ok" I drive to the gas station, next to this red shiny car. "Taking four bucks!" Edward takes money from my purse and runs out of the car. I get out of the car. "You brat! You smug-looking git!" I yell as I watch him run into the gas station.

"UGH!"
"Oh my gosh! Ginny you're going to blow the tank!"
"I don't know how to do gas!" I listen to the people surrounding the red car as I'm putting gas into the tank. I walk over.

"I can help. After all muggle machi- I mean cars are strange." I stopped myself from sounding like a witch. "Did you almost say 'muggle machines'?" A familiar brown-haired girl asked,

"Of course not." I put the gas hose in the tank to fill the car up.

"Cyrus Lestrange! There's a new film coming out! Can we see it!" Edward runs up to me. "Wh-what...Dear Salazar what the hell is your problem, you! I'm not supposed to be out you stupid nine-year-old!" I yell. "Uh," A white-haired boy says.

I face him and close my eyes tightly so I don't get embarrassed. "Sorry, Have fun with your muggle food everyone. Bye,"

I run into the car, Edward 'flies' into the car and sits next to me. "Wow, they looked extremely familiar," Edward says with a slight smirk.

"I know...Look, the gas is filled. I run out of the car and put the gas hose back. I run back into the car and I look at the people in the red car and they're just staring at me. I drive away.

"I think...those were my old friends. You and I just blew my hiding cover I think." I say petrified.

"Can we still go to the shops?" he asks. I look at him and smile "Of course bud. Let's have a great day!"

We hop out of my car and walk into the mall. "Ugh, it's like being at Hogwarts but there are many more people and they're all muggles." I say under my breath "Stop acting as such a witch will ya?" Edward whispers like muggles.

squinting at him I grumble "Come on, we're going to get some new clothes."

Dracos' POV

"That was Cyrus!" Ginny squeals

"She's dead!" Blaise says

"Clearly not! Her hair was permed and darker but I know my love when I see her." I smile.

"Oh my god, I haven't seen that smile in so long!" Pansy says

"Come on guys I thought we were going to the mall. Plus you saw the way she looked at us. Clearly, her memory is...gone." Harry sighs.

"Ture, let's just go to the mall." Hermione gets into the car. So does the rest of us.

We park in the parking lot and I roll my eyes. "Muggles," I whisper.

"Yeah, but you got to admit they are kind of fascinating," Ron giggles.

We walk into the mall and it's filled with muggles. Ginny and the girls go to the food court acting like we literally didn't eat snacks at the gas station. "Let's walk around," Blaise says. We start walking down a barley-crowded hallway.

Cyrus' POV

"Do you think I have enough skirts? I did lose my black skirt, Not sure where the bloody hell it went. I think I'll- Edward?" I look around for him.

"Why does he do this when I'm shopping," I whisper to myself. I run out of the store and run into someone. "Agh." I fall on my bum.

"Fu- that hurt like a bitch." I stand up and rub my bum. "Sorry, Looking for my little brother." I look up at the person I bumped into. "Oh damn you're hot. Oh my- I said that out loud. You're from the gas station"

His eyes lock in mine and I gasp a bit. "Dray," I whisper.

"Cyrus." He whispers back.

He hugs me and I hug him back as I cry. "I wanted to write to you, but I was hiding. I know stupid excuse...I missed you." He lets go of the hug and holds my face. "I missed you more considering I thought you were dead. I love you."

Pausing, I wrap my arms around his neck "I love you too." then he kisses me.

His lips feel like clouds. Making me feel satisfied and whole. "I'm an amazing younger brother." Edward ruins the moment. I turn away from Draco. "You're an annoying brat."

"you're an annoying git." He says back. "I'm going to murder you." His eyes widen and run past me and Draco. I grab Dracos' hand and we chase after Edward.

We end up in the food court and Draco picks Edward up. "Ha loser! It may not be me murdering you but it's my boyfriend." I say while doing my happy dance. "Draco you have a new girlfriend? I thought you couldn't get over Cyrus." A familiar voice says behind me. Draco puts Edward down and I turn around.

I stare at her for a while. "Hermione! Ginny! Pansy!" I shout. "Cyrus!" They all say. They all hug me.

We caught up at the mall and watched the film Edward wanted to watch. I got to shop for more skirts and everything, turns out Draco had my long-lost black skirt. I got to see Lucius, Narcissa, and Dobby again.
Spent a lot of time with Draco, I still didn't go to Hogwarts I went to Beauxbatons but I enjoyed any moment I had with Draco.
After we graduated we spent the whole summer with each other.
We married at 19.
We live in a black house with 5 bedrooms 3 bathrooms, Dobby is our well-served and loved house elf.
I found out I was first pregnant when I turned 20. Draco was more than happy to know we were having a child. He was born 8 ½ months later, we named him Remus Lucius Malfoy. My dad, Remus died. Someone had found out that he was a werewolf and killed him.
When Remus was 3, I was pregnant again. Draco and I told Rem' and he was excited he hoped it was a boy. It was. We named him Cedric Malfoy. In honor of the person who saved me from dying in a maze.
Cedric was 1 and Remus was 4 when I was pregnant with my baby girl.
Draco kissed my stomach excitedly knowing he was going to get a baby girl. She was born and we named her Hermione Pans Luna Malfoy in honor of the best friends that stuck by my side.
We Made multiple happy memories, Remus went to Hogwarts and he was chosen to be a Slytherin.
Cedric went to Hogwarts and was also chosen into Slytherin.
When Hermione went into Hogwarts she was a Ravenclaw Like Luna was, and I was overjoyed like Draco was.
Our family was happy and none of our kids were cursed. Which made me happy.
Edward loves spending time with Remus and Cedric. His wife, Niome loves Hermione. My mums were by my side every step of the way, same with Lucius and Narcissa that's what made me the happiest.
I couldn't ask for a better life. I feel like this is a dream.

The end

Yeah, I suck at endings don't bash on me please, heh, but thank you so much for reading my story! Comment what kind of story you would want next <3

Will there be more adventures in the future with Remus, Cedric, and Hermione?

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

411K 11.1K 59
Cassiopeia is just your average witch at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and wizardry. Well, besides being the adopted daughter of the notorious death...
182K 3.8K 17
❝ 𝑺𝒉𝒆'𝒔 𝒂 𝒓𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒔𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉. ❞ a young girl found about her magical abiliti...
3.9K 265 27
"No secrets right, Draco?" Ivory Greenwood is in her 4th year at Hogwarts school of Witchcraft and Wizardry, when she comes across Draco Malfoy. She...
43.9K 1.1K 59
Eleanore Yaxley, daughter of Corban Yaxley, has been homeschooled and hidden for her whole life. For her sixth year of education, she is sent to Hogw...