reverie | tr oneshots ✓

By AmarisxxLuna

• one shot stories of our TR boys • • all the original character belong to Wakui Ken the author of Tokyo Rev... More

Mikey // Second Option [ 1 ]
Mikey // Second Option [ 2 ]
Draken // Mirror Image
Shinichiro // Broken Promise
Sanzu // Catch feelings
Rindou // Pastime
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 1 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 2 ]
Ran // Instant Boyfriend [ 3 ]
Takashi // Play Pretend
Chifuyu // One Sided
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Stealing Hearts [ 2 ]
Izana // Shattered Glass
Naoto // Butterfly Effect [ 1 ]
Naoto // Before Us [ 2 ]
Baji // Love-Hate
Kazutora // Stray cat
Sanzu // Auction [ 1 ]
Sanzu // Auction [ 2 ]
Inui // Late-Night Drive
Mikey // Broken Wings
Mikey // His Match [ 1 ]
Mikey // His Match [ 2 ]
Sanzu // You are Mine
Shinichiro // Is it worth it? [ 1 ]
Kokonoi // She's Worth it [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Kiss Me
Nahoya // His Perfect Storm
Baji // Why Not Me? [ 1 ]
Takashi // You're Meant for Me [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Puppy love
Draken // Dirty Little Secret
Hanma // Sign
Shinichiro // Roommate
Ran // I'm yours to keep
Kazutora // Kitten
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 1 ]
Shinichiro // That One Night [ 2 ]
Wakasa // Proposal [ 1 ]
Wakasa // Before His Proposal [ 2 ]
Haruchiyo // Happy Crush
Mikey // Borrowed Time
Rindou // Well Played
Izana // My Favorite Obsession
Ran // Backfire [ 1 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 2 ]
Ran // Backfire [ 3 ]
Rindou // Kismet
Peh-Yan // Wonderwall
Baji // One More Time
Sanzu // Rain
Ran // What if?
Shinichiro // Stranger
Kakucho // Unexpected
Wakasa // TOTGA
Baji // Five Stages
Hanma // You got me
Chifuyu // 365 Paper Roses
Izana // Starting Over
Mikey // Sparks
Wakasa // Summer Snow
Kazutora // I like you, I know.
Naoto // I Hate You [ 1 ]
Naoto // I Hate You [ 2 ]
Chifuyu // Lovebug
Chifuyu // Lovebug [ 2 ]
Ran // Blind date
Kokonoi // Broken Sonnet
Takashi // Alter Ego
Haruchiyo // Wish I Never
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You
Rindou // I Hate that I Like You [ 2 ]
Mikey // Angel Kiss
Wakasa // Head over Heels
Baji // Yes, I'm that Girl
Izana // Blue Sky
Shinichiro // Hereafter
Kazutora // Waiting Game
Waka-Shin // Birthday Suit
Haruchiyo // A Twist in My Story
Ran // Call it Karma
Wakasa // Playing with Fire
Ryusei // Maybe, Just Maybe.
Bonten // Invitation
Shinichiro // The Story of Us
Mitsuya // Be my Mistake
Shinichiro // Star-Crossed
Wakasa // Hello Again
Rindou // Cherry Candy
Mikey // Mine
Baji // Chapter Two
South // First Glance

Inui // Unlikely Romance

11.9K 481 826
By AmarisxxLuna

"Chloe, wait up!" You yelled as you ran to the hallways of your school building.

"Ms. l/n! don't run." A teacher said, making you halt.

"Sorry, Sensei." You put the bread in your mouth and bowed at her.

"You're not in the basketball court, fix your ribbon and your hair! remove the cap you're at school not at the park."

"Yes! I'm sorry again, sensei." You quickly removed your cap and combed your hair with your hands before bowing again. You heard your teacher sigh as you waited for her to walk away.

You sighed as a relief and wiped your sweat on your forehead. After you made sure that the teacher was gone, you ran again to catch on to your best friend.

You ran past Inui and Koko, your classmates that's walking together.

"y/n doesn't act cute. How come she's friends with Chloe? They're not alike, I thought friends are somehow the same with attitude and share the same personality. I can't see similarities with them." Koko said, tilting his head to the side. Inui ignored his friend and just watched you run towards Chloe, His childhood friend. His eyes are fixed on the girl he likes as you both talk while walking. You're laughing with your mouth wide open wide while Chloe laughs with her hands covering her mouth.

Inui's eyebrows furrowed when Baji stepped into the scene. He greeted you and Chloe with a smile. Inui can easily tell that Chloe blushed upon seeing Baji but what he did not expect is for your eyes to sparkle as you stared at your male classmate.

"This is interesting." He said.

"What? What interesting?" Koko asked in confusion.

"Ah, Nothing."

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

"I like Baji!" Chloe, your best friend for three years said as she held your hands tightly. Her face is red and has this glowing smile as she continues to talk about Baji. "He's kind, a little dense but straightforward, He may have a little bit of temper issues but he's thoughtful."

A little bit of temper issues? didn't he light up a car just because he's hungry?

Chloe pause. Her eyes are filled with sparkles. This is the first time you see her like that and base on your observation, You can tell that Baji treats Chloe extra special than your other classmates.

"Then... If you're happy. I'll cheer for you, Chloe."

"Really? Thank you, y/n!" But Chloe's smile soon faded. She then suddenly went quiet for a while and her eyes started to look sad. She began to play with her fingernails.

"Inui confessed yesterday."

"Inui? The poker-face-childhood-friend Inui?" You paused and rubbed your chin. "So he has emotions after all."

Chloe only nods in response. "I already rejected him but he told me that he'll make me fall for him. I feel guilty because we've known each other since we were kids and I don't want to give him false hopes. I don't want to hurt anyone and I don't want to ruin our friendship."

You sighed. "We can't teach ourselves who to love, right? Don't feel guilty just because you're being honest with yourself." You gulp before you say the next words. "I'll try my best to help you in any way."

"Thank you y/n! You really are the best! Tell me if you have someone that you like and I will support you too with all my power."

"Ah," you chuckled as you scratched the back of your head. "I don't have someone I like at the moment, I am focused on my basketball club."

"But, when the time comes that you find someone that you like, don't hesitate to depend on me, okay? That's why we're best friends."

"I will."

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

So, Baji likes Chloe and Chloe likes Baji. You sigh as you think of them as a couple. Who would have thought that they would fall for each other, Love really moves in mysterious ways. "Too mysterious, it's scaring me."

You snap out of your deep thoughts when you see Inui talking to Chloe. You could feel some tension in the air, though Chloe smiles at Inui. You stopped walking to observe them.

"Aren't we going home?" Inui asked with a gentle smile. So, he only shows his gentle smiles to Chloe.

"I'm sorry, Inui but I'm going home with Baji."

"But he's keeping you waiting. If you just choose me. I'll prioritize you above everything."

"Inui... We already talked about this." Inui then held Chloe's hands together.

"I won't give up, Chloe."

You see that the atmosphere is now getting awkward so you act on your own and march towards them. "Oi! Inui," You greet him with a forced smile. "Coach is asking us to clean the court."

"Hi, Chloe!" You greeted your best friend. Chloe waved at you with a confused expression painted on her face. You then held Inui's wrist and dragged him away. "Bye, Chloe!"

"Do you know that it's rude to interrupt a serious conversation?"

"Uhuh." You nodded. You're still dragging him by his wrist and he's not resisting. He's just following you.

"Then why you interrupt us?" He said in a firm tone. You could feel his fuming aura and you're afraid to look back.

"I already told you, The coach is asking us to—"

"I am not a member of the basketball club. why do I need to clean the court?"

"Because you're the only one here and I need a man to move heavy stuff."

"Isn't Baji in the boy's basketball? Why won't you ask him instead of me?"

"Because I want you."

"You what?"

"Just... Stop talking and help me!"

"I'm not stupid, y/n. I know what you were trying to do."

"What are you talking about?" You stopped walking when you both reached the court, Today is not your schedule to clean them but for the sake of your best friend, You ended up here with this expressionless human.

"Please help me with the balls, Inui."

"Why would I? Go clean that yourself." He then turned around. panicked that he might bother Chloe again, you ran towards him without thinking and pulled his arm.

"Wait!" You said. He didn't react but instead, he stared at you coldly. You could feel literal cold like winter snow cold coming from him. His eyes then went to your hands that were holding him.

"I am not going after Chloe if that's what you were thinking. You already ruined the moment," He paused and looked at you from head to toe, It made you conscious about your look that you looked down to see yourself.

"I hate girls like you, trying her best to be a hero. It's annoying." He then aggressively resist your grip and puts his hands on his pockets before he walks away.

"You're annoying too! Acting cool, tch!" You groan from annoyance. He doesn't have to talk to me like that.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

The next day, you're still annoyed at what he said to you. I hate girls like you, "Psh! As if I like a guy like him. He speaks his mind even if he hurts someone with his words." You halted when you and Inui crossed paths in the hallway. You immediately raised your eyebrows and angrily marched past him, bumping his shoulders on purpose. Inui just sighed like he was tired.

"What's her problem?" His friend, Koko asked.

Inui just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know." He's not in a mood to talk about you.

"Girls are hard to read. One minute they're nice the next minute they're mad and you don't know why but of course Akane-san is different."

"Shut it, Koko."

At lunch, Chloe happily said that Baji asked her to eat together. "I'm sorry, y/n. I'll make up to you, I promise!" Chloe said in a sad tone.

"It's fine, Chloe! It's just lunch and I can survive." You chuckled as you pat your best friend's shoulder, assuring her that you're okay.

You peeked behind Chloe's shoulder and your eyes caught Inui walking towards her, holding his bento. You immediately moved towards him and clung your arms around his arms.

"Me and Inui are eating lunch together. Enjoy yours! Bye!" You happily said and dragged Inui outside.

"Oi shrimp! Let go of me!" He said as he tried to resist but you clung tighter.

"No. Let them eat lunch in peace. Your presence is not needed." You sighed. "And by the way, I am not a shrimp. you're just taller than me by three centimeters!"

Inui halted. You tried to drag him again but you can't pull him. He's heavy! "Let's go."

"Why are you like this?" His voice slightly rises.

"What? What like this?"

"You're a goody-two-shoes. Acting nice when you know to yourself that you have feelings for Baji. I bet you wish that they won't end up together when you were alone..." He said in a calm but stingy tone. You didn't answer as your hand began to form a fist. "You're disgusting." He added.

You scoff as you let go of his arms. You then face him and look straight into his dark emerald eyes. "At least I know my limit."

"You don't know your limit. You're just a coward. You can fight for your feelings but you choose not to."

"What for? It's a losing game. Baji likes Chloe."

"So you just help Chloe get close to Baji? How heroic." He then fakes his clap.

You looked away and clenched your jaw before looking back at him. "Of course, I will help her! I'm her friend and I don't abandon my friends just for my selfish feelings."

"Hypocrite." He scoffs.

"If I'm a hypocrite, then what about you? Huh? Chloe already rejected you but you still push yourself to her! You're insensitive! self-centered, emotionless robot!" You pant as you could feel your goosebumps from your nape because of anger. "Do you know that you're giving Chloe a hard time? She doesn't want to hurt you because she treasures your friendship. And yet, you keep pushing yourself to her. I'll make you fall in love with me, my ass are you a male lead in a shoujo manga? Know when to stop. You already lost the battle."

You rolled your eyes and walked past him bumping his shoulder hard. The sunflower-haired boy was left stunned by what you just said.

Shit, maybe I said too much. You said to your mind as you repeatedly tapped your mouth.

"y/n aren't you going home?" Your teammates asked while carrying their bags.

"Ah, I need more time. I need to practice my layups, don't worry. I'll clean up after."

"Okay, then we'll go ahead. Don't push yourself, y/n." They said and you nodded.

You put all your anger to the poor ball until you feel tired. After you finished your practice, you lay on the court floor with your arms spreading wide while panting. "Fuck, I practiced too much my body will hurt tomorrow."

You then suddenly remember what Inui has said to you earlier. You're just a coward.

"How dare he say that to my face? He doesn't know how painful the situation is to me." You paused and furrowed your brows. "I am not a coward, I just know how to pick my battle. He's really getting on my nerve! I want to crush him like a bug and feed him to birds" after you said that, Inui appeared before your eyes. his figure covers the light from the court. "Great! now his face is flashing on my mind. Am I hallucinating now? Go away! you evil spirit."

"Noisy!" He acted like his eardrums are injured. "Annoying as always, y/n." He added and put a small bottle of water on your forehead.

"Huh?"

"Drink that so you won't dehydrate. You're too stupid to practice for hours without any water with you." He coldly said and began to walk away.

"What? You're not a hallucination?" Your eyes widen as you get the water from your forehead. You then sit on the floor and face him.

"Shut up." He said without looking.

You look at the water bottle in your hand, trying to sink in what's happening right now. Is this his way of apologizing? You looked at his walking figure and tilted your head to the side. "You know, You can be nice if you want to!" You shouted.

He didn't respond. You just watched his figure disappear from your sight. you then look back at the bottled water that you are holding. "How does he know that I didn't bring my water?"

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

You barely slept because of body pain plus the gesture Inui did yesterday. Now, your conscience is bugging you to apologize also for the rude words you have said to him last time.

"Here." You slightly slammed choco milk on his desk. "Chloe said you like this drink."

"Why are you giving me this."

"Because you gave me water yesterday. I don't want to feel in debt so here are my thanks." You paused for a brief moment. "And peace offering for the words I said last time, I know I went overboard with it."

"You said a whole speech. I'm sorry is enough, dummy."

"Tch. Just accept the choco milk and don't open your mouth. It's loaded with sharp words."

"Whatever."

"Whatever." You repeated in an irritated tone and turned around. You were about to walk away when he suddenly spoke.

"Thank you."

"Yeah."

It's the weekend and finally, a rest from keeping Inui away from Chloe. It's been over two weeks and you're tired of keeping Inui entertained for him not to bother Chloe and Baji. The fighting is the most draining part of that. You and Inui couldn't agree to anything, you were like water and oil, fire and rain, hot and cold. You don't get along well.

You're now at the Plaza because your mother asked you to buy some groceries for dinner. As you mind your own business, walking inui-free at the sidewalk, you spotted him behind the big tree. You halted and observed for a while.

You see Baji and Chloe having a date. She didn't tell me that she's going out with Baji, not that she needs to. Your heart sank upon seeing them acting like a couple but you immediately shrugged the feelings away. "Stop sulking, self! You will not dwell on this." You took a deep breath and walked towards Inui.

"You know, stalking is creepy, right?" You whisper to Inui's ear, making him flinch from where he's standing.

"What the hell y/n?!" Inui covers his ears because he felt a tingling sensation from your breath. He then faces you with his eyebrows wrinkled. "I am not stalking them. It just so happened that I saw them here."

"Oh, really?" You said in disbelief as you rubbed your chin with your fingers.

"Wha—What about you, why are you here? Are you stalking them?"

"Excuse me. I'm not like you. I'm here for some errands."

"Typical excuse." He mumbled that made your blood boil. You were about to lash at him when you saw Baji wipe Chloe's lips with his thumb. Inui noticed that and looked back.

Even if you repeatedly tell yourself that you won't be sad or be affected by them, It's still hard when you witness these kinds of things. The sting won't go away. You should be happy, y/n. Two of the people you love are happy in front of you. You need to be happy for them and move on.

You got out of a daze when Inui suddenly dragged you away. "Hey! What are you doing."

"This is not good for us, let's just go."

"Then go by yourself! I need to go somewhere."

"Idiot. Don't act strong. if you're hurt then act hurt. No one is looking so you can show your feelings." Inui's words may sting but he tells the truth. He never once lied. Maybe that's why his words felt like a stab because it was the truth.

You then looked down and for the first time, you let your tears fall. "I like Baji way before Chloe developed her feelings, but why did Baji pick her? Because I'm not pretty enough? Am I not girly enough?" You whispered as you continued to sob. Inui never let go of your hand. He let you cry as he patiently listened to the words you said.

After a while, you calm down. Inui stops walking and faces you. "This is the first time you say what you feel out loud. It feels good, eh?"

You nod as you cover your nose with the back of your hand. Shoot, I don't have any tissue with me. My nose is running.

"Why are you not speaking? And why are you covering your nose with your hand?"

"It's your fault! You made me cry now my nose is running. I don't have tissue with me."

"Why is it my fault? I just dragged you out of there. You should be thankful!"

"I am not thankful! Look at me. I'm a mess! I'm just going to buy something at the grocery. I didn't plan to cry today." You snarled at him.

Inui then aggressively scratches his head. "Why do you and Chloe get along pretty well? You are total opposites! Chloe is modest, cute, and ladylike while you..." He looked at you from head to toe. You're wearing a simple white tee. You just tucked half of it in your jeans. you rather wear sneakers than heels, Your hair accessory is a backward cap rather than ribbons, and your makeup is just an old lip balm Chloe gave you on your birthday.

"What? What me, huh? Say it!" You want to punch his guts but your snot might fall.

Inui sighed and for a split second there, You saw sadness in his eyes. Ah, that's right, I am not the only one who's hurting here.

He took something from his pocket. He then put them on your head and walked away.

"Wha—" You looked up and saw a handkerchief. You quickly get them and wipe your nose. Inui made a sour face when he heard you blow your nose.

After you clean yourself, you run towards him. "Hey, wait!" You match his pace and look at him. "Thank you. I'll wash this before I return it."

"You blow your nose in there. No thanks."

"I wash my clothes pretty clean for your information." You paused to control yourself. This is not the time to argue with him. "You know what? let's go somewhere." You said and dragged him.

"Hey! I'm going home, let go of my hand."

"You keep telling me to be true to my feelings. Maybe you should too. You're sad too, right?" He didn't respond and just averted his eyes. "Then, let's do something until we forget these sad feelings."

"An arcade, really y/n? Are you in middle school?"

"I heard there's a new shooting game inside. let's test it out!" You ignored what he just said and dragged him inside. You bought a lot of tokens out of impulse. Shoot! I used almost half of my allowance. You shook your head to remove the thought. Enough worrying y/n! Today, I will treat myself!

"Here! Go play whatever you want and don't get lost. Don't talk to strangers! Remember stranger danger."

"I am not a child."

"Kidding! Psh." You slightly pout. "You're always serious. if you keep that poker face of yours, you'll age faster. stretch your face muscle!" You tapped his shoulders and ran to the new game. While you were testing the game, Inui unconsciously walked towards you to watch.

After a while of silently watching you, Inui noticed your beauty. This is the first time he looks at a girl other than Chloe and for some reason, his heart skips a beat.

"That was fun." You said when you reached the young male. "You didn't play anything?" You asked and Inui just shook his head. "Eh, Boring. You held his hand and dragged him to the basketball shooting game."

"The one who gets the highest score win. the loser will buy ice cream." You said but Inui just stared at you and didn't respond.

"What? Is there something on my face?" You leaned close. "don't tell me there's a booger?"

"Idiot. You're sweating." He said and wiped your forehead with his hand. Inui immediately realized what he had done and quickly removed his hands away from your forehead like he got burned at something. He then turned his head away, covering his mouth with his fist.

You got stunned by what he just did. His gesture was so sweet you felt butterflies. "T-Thanks."

"Yeah."

The day went well and for the first time, you and Inui didn't ague for hours. You felt nice that you could talk to him without mentally cursing him to death.

"Today was fun! Thank you for the ice cream." You said and licked the ice cream.

"Yeah, For a while, I forget the unwanted feelings."

"Me too! I hope we can get along from now on. Surprisingly, you're not that bad to be with. Just don't open your mouth." you jokingly said. "But somehow, I'm starting to like your sharp tongue. You're an honest person, Inui."

"Yeah. I too, somehow start to like your full-of-energy personality, y/n. Now I understand why Chloe is friends with you. You can make a bad situation a happy one."

You held your chest and acted like you were touched by what he just said. "Wow, Inui complimenting me, That's rare."

"I'm just stating what I observed earlier."

"I know, I know, I'm just joking." You chuckled. You then took three steps ahead of him and faced him. "Let's be friends from now on." You extended your arms towards him, He then looked at your hands for a while.

"Just don't be stupid. then we're good." He said.

"Tch." you click your tongue and get his hands. You then shake them repeatedly. "Just say Okay. There's no need for the unnecessary insult. Please take care of me."

"Whatever, Now let go." He said in an annoyed tone but his lips curved upward. He paused when he realized that he was smiling.

"Then, I'll get going! My mother will kill me if I don't get these ingredients home. Thank you for today, Inui." You said as you sprinted away. "it feels like a date!" You shouted jokingly, but that joke made Inui's heart skip a beat. He unconsciously holds his chest to feel his heartbeat while watching you disappear from his sight.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Several months have passed. You and Inui became close friends. Chloe and Baji also announced that they are now an official couple. Though it stings a first, Inui's presence made it less stingy.

And as Inui's feelings for Chloe slowly fade, His feelings for you start to grow. At first, he doesn't want to admit it because... well, you're y/n. The girl who says booger out loud and doesn't care what other people say.

You're the exact opposite of his ideal girl but there's something in you that captured his attention. Something about you that made his heart skip a beat.

It's now the end of class and you were left behind because of your club activity. Next week is the inter-high for girls basketball that's why you're too busy at practice. You're determined to win the game and bring pride to your school.

As you were about to enter your classroom to get your stuff, You saw Baji and Chloe talking to each other. It looks like Chloe stayed behind to tutor Baji. They're laughing like a normal happy couple. You can't help but smile upon seeing your best friend happy.

But that smile soon faded when you saw Baji tucked Chloe's hair behind her ear. "Ah, I know what this is." You whispered. But even before Baji can kiss Chloe, someone covered your eyes. The warmth of his hand made you feel relaxed. All the uneasy feelings disappeared like magic.

"You don't have to see that. just look in the other way." A familiar voice said. Somehow his voice that you find irritating before sounds so comforting now.

"Thank you, Inui." You mumbled.

You're now walking home with Inui. He bought you ice cream to calm your nerves. "Am I this simple? The uneasy feeling went away with just a cone of Ice cream." You chuckled as you licked your ice cream. Inui didn't answer but you could feel his stares.

You turn your head to look at him. "Why are you staring at me?" You asked, tilting your head to the side.

"I don't want to see you cry, ever again... y/n."

His words struck you like lightning. It's gentle and thoughtful at the same time. You don't understand but your heart pound so fast you could feel the beat on your neck,

"Are— Are you sick or something?" You nervously asked, "At times like this you usually say..." You paused to mimic his voice. "Idiot, Move on! It's been blah blah months already, dummy, stupid... something like that."

Inui stopped walking. You noticed it and faced him. "Oh, did you forget something? We're not far from our school let's go back." You were about to walk past him when he grabbed your hand.

"Move on already and look at me." He said as he slid his hands to your cheeks to grab your face. You're too shocked to react when he tucked your hair behind your ears. His face slowly moved closer and before you know it he is now kissing you on the sidewalk. ON THE SIDEWALK.

Your hands let go of the ice cream cone and it fell to the ground. Inui's lips were warm and soft and It made your heart flutter. His eyes are closed and you can tell that his kiss is serious. He's not messing around.

After a while, you push him. Not because you hate it but because you're confused.

"Wha— Why? Inui?"

"do I need to spell it out? Do you think I will randomly kiss someone?"

"You... Me? But Chloe? What?"

"Maybe this is the reason why I lose the battle y/n. Maybe you're the one for me." He paused and looked to his side. "Fuck, I became cheesy."

"But that's my first kiss. You stole it." You said while looking at his serious face. "This happened so fast, maybe you're just looking for a rebound and I'm always with you... Maybe you're just confused. Let's just pretend that this never happened and think this through. I don't want to ruin this friendship just because we want to forget about them. Okay? Okay! I have to go." You then run as fast as you can without looking back.

Inui didn't have a chance to explain himself. "You really are an Idiot, y/n." He mumbled as he watched you run away.

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

A week has passed. You tried to avoid Inui at all costs. It's not because you are mad, It's because whenever you see him, you can't help but to remember what his kiss feels like and your heart can't take it. It feels like you are about to burst every time your eyes met. So the smart solution you think of is to avoid him.

"If your heart beats so fast whenever you see Inui, it means you like him," Chloe said as she munched on her bento happily. Her smiles won't fade away.

"Why are you smiling like that?" You asked in a confused tone.

"Ah, Nothing. I'm just happy that you found someone you like. I can vouch on Inui, He may be a snob and has a sharp tongue but he's serious when making decisions. If he admits that he likes you then it is most likely true."

"He never said he likes me. He just said Idiot, do I need to spell it out? Do you think I will randomly kiss someone?"

Chloe chuckled and covered her mouth. "That's typical Inui. He's too shy to tell them directly. That's so cute!"

"Chloe!"

"Sorry. I just got excited." She paused and faced you properly. "So what do you want to do? How do you want to respond?"

"I don't know. All I did since that day was avoid him. I also have a match tomorrow so I don't have enough time to think about my answer and how to answer him."

"Take your time, y/n. don't force yourself to come up with an answer. I know Inui... He's a patient person. Just know that whatever decision that you end up with, I'm here to support you!"

"Thank you, Chloe."

After class, You walked down the stairs carefully, making sure not to bump into Inui. Chloe went ahead because she and Baji are doing some class duty together that's why you're alone right now.

You're walking peacefully when you felt someone pull the back of your uniform. "Hey!" You shouted and looked back, It's Inui.

"Shoot." You resist his grip on your uniform but he immediately grabbed your arms.

"You don't have to avoid me if you hated that kiss so much." He said in a sad tone. That sad tone stings your heart that you stop resisting.

"I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable. I just want to be true to myself and convey my feelings to you but I guess I went overboard and ruined our friendship. I'm sorry."

"No, It's not like that... I was just..." Your eyes met and there is it again, your heart. You averted his gaze and looked to your side.

"What is it, y/n?" He said and held your chin. He raised your head to meet his gaze. "What is it?"

"Ah, too close!"

Inui leaned a little bit more. "Why are you red?"

"No-Nothing."

Inui's eyes suddenly became sad. He let go of your chin. "There you are again," He mumbled. He then took something from his pocket and handed it to your palm.

"Good luck charm for your match tomorrow." He said and distanced himself from you. "I will not back down, y/n not until you give me a proper reply. but don't worry, I will not ask for your answer right away... I am willing to wait until you're ready." Inui slightly bowed before he walked away. You want to stop him but your legs nor your mouth won't move.

You're just a coward. You can fight for your feelings but you choose not to. The words that he said before echoed inside your head repeatedly.

Ah, I am really this coward, eh? Am I going to let this opportunity slip again?

You shut your eyes tightly before you shouted. "Inui!" The sunflower-haired male stopped walking and looked back.

"I didn't hate the kiss! In fact, enjoyed it. I avoided you because every time our eyes met my heart won't stop pounding! I got too scared, I didn't feel this when I like someone else that I don't want to name but you know who he is."

Inui chuckled, covering his mouth with his fist upon hearing your speech. She can just say I like you too but she went all out with a speech. She's so cute!

"I don't want to be a coward anymore! I will not let you slip away!"

"Ah fuck it," Inui mumbled. You didn't finish your speech when you felt his lips touching yours. His hand is already cupping your cheeks. You immediately opened your eyes and saw him kissing you. What? How?

His lips are really soft that you unconsciously closed your eyes and kissed him back. You got lost in his kiss that you didn't realize that he already let go of you. You just got out from your deep thoughts when you felt him flick your forehead.

"Ow!" You held them. "What's that for?"

"Oh, I thought you fell asleep." He teasingly said.

You felt embarrassed about what happened. You got carried away and it's embarrassing. "Idiot! Why did you kiss me so suddenly, I am making a dramatic speech!"

"I can't wait. You're too cute. The bottom line of your speech is that you like me too, right?"

You avert your eyes. "Well Yes. but... I want to convey my feelings properly that's why I made a speech."

"Your feelings are well conveyed, y/n. I felt them here." He held your hand and put them in his chest. Your eyes widened at how loud his heartbeat was. "Is this beating for me?"

"Who else?"

"Oh, I don't know, The girl you loved since childhood? The girl that I will not name."

"Idiot. this heart, it beats for you, y/n. I like you."

End

Hi guys! This oneshot is requested by 

Thank you so much for requesting! I apologize if it took me so long to make this.
ಥ ◡ ಥ but I hope you guys like it :) 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

664K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
33.2K 2K 9
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞...
602K 13.3K 82
Just another oneshot from me!¡ anyways ..... Please! don't plagiarize my works. Love lots!
241K 10K 58
Jihyo's members as well as their fans thought that she was the only straight member in their group, that no one can bend her like a noodle but that's...