The Touchy Girl [Bnha Fem Har...

By Demon243

(Y/N) (L/N) the normal girl 16 years with a normal family from USA that emigrated into Japan. Our Little girl... More

About you and your family
Your Harem
Prologue
Chapter 1: "New school, new class"
Chapter 2: "New faces"
Chapter 3: "An exam"
Chapter 4: "A pool"
Chapter 5: "A camp"
Chapter 6: "The training"
Chapter 7: "The LOV attack"
Chapter 8: "The rescue"
Chapter 9: "The dorms"
Chapter 10: "Ultimate moves"
Chapter 11: "Provisional License Exam"
Chapter 12: "Confession"
Chapter 13: "Kisses and more problems"
Chapter 14: "The Big Three"
Chapter 15: "Shopping"
Chapter 16: The rescue mission - Part one
Chapter 17: The rescue mission - Part two
Chapter 18: "Yaoyorozu's family"
Chapter 19: "The school festival"
Chapter 21: "The day of fun"
Chapter 22: "Unexpected guests"
Chapter 23: "Preparing"
Chapter 24: "Attack"
Chapter 25: "Christmas"
Chapter 26: "A fun date"
Chapter 27: "1-A's traitor..."
Chapter 28: "The final meeting"
Chapter 29: "Sport Festival"
Chapter 30: "Games and fights"
Chapter 31: "The war begins"
Chapter 32: "Shigaraki's awakening"
Chapter 33: "One problem less."
Chapter 34: "Victory"
Chapter 35: "Code D"
Chapter 36: "The family reunion"
Chapter 37: "The graduation"
Epilogue
AC 1: "Kids"
AC 2: "Hero Rankings"
AC 3: "Families"

Chapter 20: "Festival preparation"

989 39 4
By Demon243

Your POV

It was the next day after we choose to do concert and it was like 19:46 on the watch as me, Michael, Izy, Kiry, Ochy, and Tsu just came back from our extra classes. We were quickly informed that Bakugo will be on drums, Jiro will be on bass and Momo will be on keyboards, and they are thinking about who'll be on vocals and other needed instruments.

Tsuyu: "I see." She said it as she played all this information in her head again. "We've decided on new rave type club rock for the music, huh?" She said it as she thought about it.

Kirishima: "I understand Jiro on bass and Yaoyorozu on keyboards..." He said it trailing off confused a little.

Ochaco: "But Bakugo on drums is kind of... how do I put it...?" She said it thoughtfully.

Toru: "Unexpected!" She said it before Ochy could say it making Bakugo angry a little.

Bakugo: "You got a problem with that?!" He asked us angrily and we shook our heads in a no.

Tsuyu: "So, who'll sing the all-important vocals?" She asked Jiro curiously.

Kyoka: "Well, we haven't decided yet..." She said it nervously a little.

Ochaco: "Huh? You're not going to sing, Jiro?" She asked her making a sign with her hand like she is holding a microphone, but her words startled her that much that the shocked 'Huh' sound escaped her lips.

Mineta: "If it's vocals you want, I can do it! It'll make me popular!" He said it excitedly.

Aoyama: "I can be a disco ball and sing!" He said it excitedly, too.

Kirishima: "Yeah! I can't play any instruments, but I'm a pretty good singer!" He said as he got in some pose and started singing. "~Man of the ship~ ~You, go get that~" He sang and he is a good singer, but he was singing a different genre, so maybe he's a good singer for this kind of genres.

Ochaco: "Isn't that a different genre?" She asked awkwardly.

Y/N: "It is, but he's a good singer at these kind if genres." I said it as he stopped singing.

Kirishima: "Thanks, (Y/N)." He said it as he scratched the back if his head.

Y/N: "No prob-" I wanted to say, but Mineta cut me off by his 'singing' and I quickly covered my ears. "Mineta, have mercy on my ears!" I yelled out as he quickly stopped singing, because of the girls glaring at him. Then Aoyama just sang a falsetto and it was good. "You know, Aoyama, you were be really good if you were singing in some church chorus." I said it jokingly as I uncovered my ears making mostly everyone giggle or snicker.

Toru: "Anyway, I'm with Ochaco. I think it should be you, Jiro! When you were teaching us in your room, your singing was super cool, too!" She said it and my ears perked up at that.

Kyoka: "Hey, don't make this harder by making people expect-" She wanted to say.

Toru: "It's fine, it's fine!" She said it cutting her as she putted a microphone stand with microphone in it in front of her startling her a little.

Mineta: "You're just gonna disregard the shouts of our souls? Just how good is she, huh? Huh?" He asked her annoyed.

Y/N: "Mineta, your singing was the worst and you don't need to be a musician or to have an ear for music to understand that." I said it blankly making him look defeated.

Kirishima: "I wanna hear your singing, Jiro! Sing something for us!" He said it trying to motivate her, while she was pulling herself together and we were now silent as we never would be.

Jiro: "~You know everyone wants to sparkle~ ~Like the stars in the night sky~ ~In this wondrous place filled with all the dreams~ ~I've been wishing for, waiting for the chance~" She sang it with her eyes closed and god damn, for a moment I thought I was hearing an angel. (A/N: I mean just listen to this beauty!)

Toru: "My ears are so happy!" She yelled out excitedly as everyone cheered for Jiro.

Mina: "What a husky, sexy voice!" She yelled out excitedly, too.

Toru: "Right? Right?" She asked her as she was thinking the same thing. I looked at our three previous candidates and I saw lying them on the floor with look of defeat.

Iida: "All right! It's unanimous, then!" He yelled out with the smile, making it obvious that Jiro will be singing.

Kyoka: "Then, let's leave that aside..." She said it shyly making a gesture like she is putting some kind of box away. "So, we still need guitars! I want two!" She said it a little bit sternly and for me it was cute.

Denki: "Yay! I wanna do it! It's so cool to be able to play an instrument!" He yelled out excitedly.

Mineta: "Let me do it!" He yelled out excitedly, too.

Kirishima: "I feel like I'd cut the strings." He said it with poker face.

Bakugo: "It's not 'I wanna do it'! Are you gonna kill it?" He asked them angrily.

Denki: "Yeah, yeah, I totally will!" He answered with the same attitude and then he was given a yellow guitar. "The guitar is the star of the band!" He said it as he played a little on it, but then we look at Mineta who was holding a purple guitar, but his hands couldn't reach the strings.

Mineta: "Because of my character design, my hands won't reach!" He said it as he placed guitar on the ground ran away from it in some direction.

Mina: "(Y/N), don't you wanna try it?" She asked me curiously.

Y/N: "Nah, I mean, I can play some instruments, but I can't play guitar, so I'll go in dancing group." I said it with poker face. Then we heard that someone played a little on guitar and we looked at that direction to see Tokoyami holding a purple guitar and playing on it a little.

Kirishima: "What a heartrending sound!" He said it amazed.

Shoji: "You can play? Why didn't you say anything?" He asked him amazed, too.

Tokoyami: "I quit once at the F chord." He said it calmly and then looked at Mineta, who were sitting on the floor hugging his knees. "Mineta, if you are giving up on the guitar, then will strum for you, as well." He said it calmly.

Mineta: "Do what you want, damn it. This is stupid. Stupid. Let's get this stupid festival over with. I hope you all break a nail!" He mumbled under his nose and I got an idea how to cheer him up and I quickly whispered it to Mina. She thumbed up on that idea with the smile and walked up to him.

Mina: "Mineta! If I make a harem part for you in the dance, will you do it?" She asked him nicely. Of course, Mineta looked at her and then at me in shock, I just thumbed up to him to tell him that it was okay, I mean, it's only for a dance.

Mineta: "I will!" He said it excitedly as he jumped up back on his legs, full of energy. Then it all continued to 1 am. Of course, some of the B class were already here and some them helped us, like Itsy and other girls, or went to sleep too tired from their todays events.

Iida: "All right! Everyone's roles have been decided!" He yelled out as he had bags under his eyes. "The band team..." He said it as he pointed at Kyoka, Momo, Bakugo, Denki, and Tokoyami with his hand. "The effects team..." He said it as he pointed at Koda, Kirishima, Sero, Todoroki, and Aoyama with his hand. "The dance team..." He said it meaning that he was talking about others, but Aoyama was in this team too, because he is going to dance at first and then he'll be turned into a disco ball. "Everyone, we'll be busy starting tomorrow!" He said it and we all cheered on that and went to sleep, because it was fucking late already.

(Time skip. Tomorrow. In front of 1-A dorms. 9:13)

We were practicing the dance and it was going good, of course, some of us needed some training in it like Izy or Iida.

Mina: "Midoriya, that's wrong!" She yelled out making us stop. "Put more muscle into it! The lock in locking is spelled L-O-C-K! So do it like you're turning a lock..." She explained and showed how to do it. "...and stop it with a snap!" She finished her sentence and we all repeated it. We continued practicing until we got a break.

Izuku: "Oh, Togata-senpai!" He called out for him as we noticed his head poking out from behind the bush. Then we saw a guest that I didn't expect to see, Eri.

(Y/N), Ochaco, and Tsuyu: "Eri-chan!" We yelled out in unison excitedly.

Mirio: "Here's a peach!" He said it as I saw his butt poking out from the bush. Me, Tsuyu, Ochaco, and Izuku walked up to her to take a closer look on her, and man, how could Overhaul even lay finger on this cute little bean?!

Ojiro: "What? Who's this? Your daughter, Togata?" He asked him in confusion as he walked up.

Y/N: "Ojiro, she is like 6 years old, while Togata is 18. You wanted to say that he got child with someone, when he was 12?" I asked him blankly making him scratch the back of his head awkwardly.

Tsuyu: "What lovely clothes." She said it excited to see her.

Ochaco: "S-S-So cute!" She said it with the smile and I no one couldn't disagree with her. Eri then looked at me, well... more like at my ears?

Y/N: "Something wrong?" I asked her a little worried as she kept looking a little above me.

Tsuyu: "I think she is looking at your ears, (Y/N)." She said it as she followed Eri's gaze.

Y/N: "Oh, you want to touch them?" I asked her as moved them a little and she shyly nodded in answer. I squatted down so she could reach for my ears and she touched one of them lightly, but then started petting them making my tail wag.

Eri: "Fluffy." She said it amazed as she continued petting me.

Aizawa: "Midoriya, the principal has given permission. But because of Eri that has been separated from society all this time and the sudden thrust into something like a school festival might give her a panic or something like that. In order to keep her from being surprised and panicking, we wanted to let her visit once to get used to it." He said it as Mirio got our from the bush and others walked up to meet her. Eri stopped petting me as she looked at others.

Iida: "Eri... I see, you're from the work study! I'm Iida! Nice to meet you!" He said it with the smile as he walked up to us.

Mineta: "I'm Mineta! I can't wait to see how you look in ten years." He said it with the smile making me, unnoticeably for Eri, glare at him. But all this attention made her hide behind Mirio a little.

Mirio: "She's kind of shy, right? Shy, huh?" He asked not really waiting for answer. "So, I wanted to take Eri around UA. Midoriya, do you want to come, too?" He asked him curiously.

Izuku: "Yes!" He said it with the smile and then I heard the doors open.

Kirishima: "Hey, dance team! We wanted to talk about-" He wanted to say as we looked at him, but he noticed Eri. "Oh, it's Eri! Hey there! Wait, you don't know who I am, huh?" He said it as he walked up to her.

Mina: "Then, why don't we take a break? Let's have a teatime!" She suggested and we all agreed with that.

(Time skip. 3 minutes later. 1-A dorms.)

Michaels POV

We were now in the common area drinking tea that Yaoyorozu made, while (Y/N) stayed outside, probably to train with her new tentacle abilities.

Toru: "Hey! Does anyone know where is (Y/N)?" She asked everyone curiously.

Mina: "Oh, she is outside, if you want I can call her inside." She said it calmly as she set her cup on the table.

Michael: "Wait, no need." I said it as a paper sparrow flew out from my back and then flew out outside. 15 seconds later, (Y/N) literally flew in the common area through the door, and, I don't how, but in the air she took of her shoes and quickly putted slippers on and then slid her way to us by her slippers.

Y/N: "Hi." She said it like nothing unusual happened with that, how would anyone say, 'cute and stupid face'.

Kirishima: "What... did I just witnessed?" He asked confused.

Michael: "The reason why you shouldn't give her coffee or energetics." I said it blankly and she just throw a paper sparrow at me, which I caught and then it flew back to my back and it disappeared back in my body.

Y/N: "So-o-o, why did you need me?" She asked Hagakure as she looked at her.

Toru: "Well, it's something I wanted to show to everyone, but we can show it to them later." She said it scratching the back of her head.

Aizawa: "Now you got me curious." He said it tiredly as he walked in the common area.

Toru: "O-Oh, Aizawa-sensei." She said it startled a little.

Y/N: "Tory, please show us it already." She said it irriately as she pouted. Yeah, I sometimes I forgot that she can get irritated.

Toru: "Okay, okay, just let me calm down a little." She said it as she took deep breathes. After a few minutes later, she was just standing still and then... her body started to glow. And then we begun to see some skin. After a few minutes we saw Hagakure, but... She was fucking visible! She opened her eyes and they are teal with some yellow, her hair was chartreuse, her hair was touching her shoulders and her beige skin was shining a little.

Mineta: "Holy... shit..." He said it in shock as we all looked at her in shock. I mean, even Aizawa-sensei was standing there shocked.

Toru: "Umm... How do I look?" She asked us and we were just lost for words. I just lifted my hands up in the air like I was surrendering.

Michael: "I just... Mmm... My words are gone... (Y/N)?" I called out for her as we looked at her and... Her face... Already can say everything.

Toru: "(Y/N), your nose bleeding!" She yelled out worriedly as she grabbed her by shoulders.

Y/N: "I'll. Be. Fine." She said it dreamily as she was still looking at her.

Toru: "If you say so..." She said it unsurely as she blushed and then (Y/N) just kissed her as she hugged her by her neck. Of course it startled Hagakure a little, but she seems to kiss her back as she hugged her by the waist.

Midoriya: "Umm... Did I missed something?" He asked us confused making them separated and making everyone look at him with poker faces.

(Time skip. One week later. Class 1-A. 8:17)

Your POV

Mina: "Midoriya... You're..." She said it and then placed a hand on his shoulder. "...fired from the dance team!" She said it making him shocked. "I said it fired, but strictly speaking... the effects team scouted you!" She said it as she took off her sunglasses and black blazer by throwing it away in different sides. "They said they need more people!" She explained it calmly, while I picked up her glasses and blazer.

Izuku: "Why me...?" He asked still in shock. "I already told Eri that I'd be dancing..." He said it still shocked, while I walked up to Mina's place and putted her glasses and blazer back in Mina's backpack.

Mina: "They want to make it so Aoyama can reach the whole room..." She explained it as Aoyama walked up to her right.

Izuku: "What does it mean for Aoyama to reach the whole room...?" He asked confused by that, while walked back up to them.

Mina: "...but we don't have large-scale equipment like that, so they said they wanted a power-type person to move him by hand." She finished explanation making him now understand.

Aoyama: "During the beginning of the performance, I'm going to transform from a dancer into a disco ball. It's the perfect job for me." He said it as I saw little sparkles on him. "I'd like your help." He said it as he waved his hands in different ways.

Izuku: "Which means, I'll just have a smaller part..." He whispered it under his nose, but loud enough for us to hear.

Kirishima: "Sorry! It'll waste all that practice you put in, but can you do it?" He asked him as he walked up in front of him with his hands together in pleading gesture. "We want to make it even better...!" He said it making Izuku think about it a little.

Izuku: "If I can still dance, I won't have been lying to Eri. If it's to make this into something good... All right!" He said it with the smile making Kirishima hug him with one arm over his shoulders.

Kirishima: "Thanks, you're such a man!" He said it as he hugged him.

Aoyama: "Merci!" He said it as he waved his hands in different ways, again.

(Time skip. 2 weeks later. Gym Gamma. 20:49.)

Finally, tomorrow is the day, when this festival will begin and end. For now, we were in the gym Gamma finishing up with our practice.

Kirishima: "The gym's closing soon! Let's do a final check and one last run-through!" He yelled out for us to hear and then Mina clapped with her hands four times.

Mina: "Here we go!" She said it meaning that we begin our last practice for today. "Tap, tap, two! Tap, tap, two! Up!" She said it as we repeated our dance. "Then, Aoyama, center." She said it and Aoyama started walking to the center. "Midoriya, run offstage." She said it as she looked at him.

Izuku and Aoyama: "Roger!/Oui." They said it in unison.

Mina: "Midoriya! Your movements are still too half-hearted. Focus your attention on the moves!" She said it as she showed him moves.

Izuku: "Roger!" He said it calmly and then run offstage. Soon enough Aoyama was ready to fly up by the rope that he was connected to with special slings.

Mina: "And the Midoriya, go straight to the ceiling from the wings and set Aoyama up, pulling him up with the rope." She said it and then Aoyama flew up when Izuku pulled him up with the rope. "That's it, that looks good!" She said it cheerfully, but then Hound Dog came in the gym slamming with the doors.

Hound Dog: "It's already! Nine o'clock! Students should only be here till nine!" He yelled out making some of us jump in surprise.

Sero: "Shoot, let's go home." He whispered it loud enough for us to hear as Hound Dog continued growling and speaking. We quickly walked out from the gym and took our way to dorms.

(Time skip. 1-A dorms. Common area. 21:35.)

Michaels POV

Denki: "Woo, I can't sleep!" He yelled out excitedly.

Mineta: "I'm at max excitement!" He yelled out excitedly, too, as they both started to run in circle.

Mina: "Quiet down! Some people are sleeping!" She whisper-yelled at them sternly, but they continued running in circle.

Iida: "I wonder if everyone will get excited with us..." He said it calmly, but by his face I could tell that he was nervous.

Kyoka: "It's better to not think about stuff like that." She said it with gesture like 'Calm down.' "Getting embarrassed or nervous is the worst. Once you get on stage, all that's left is to have fun!" She said it calmly as I walked away to get a glass of water.

Denki: "You were super embarrassed, though!" He said it reminding her about the day when she agreed to this place. I returned with the glass of water in my right hand

Kyoka: "That was different." She said it in her defense as drink water. "Plus, (Y/N)'s words about her wearing a sexy bunny costume made me more flustered." She said it making me choke on water making everyone look at me worry. I coughed as I placed the glass on the table. Kirishima quickly walked up to me petted my back. As I was done coughing I took a few deep breaths.

Michael: "Did she really said that?" I asked her as I gained my breath.

Kyoka: "Well, she did said that if I agree on that, which I did, she will dress up in that costume, after the festival is over. Why do you ask?" She asked me confused.

Michael: "Be sure to have a med kit with ya." I said it blankly making girls confused.

Kinoko: "What?" She asked confused.

Michael: "What?" I asked her back blankly, like I didn't said anything.

Izuku: "Anyway, what Jiro said works for a lot of things, huh?" He asked us changing the subject.

Aoyama: "Oui. When you think of others, it ends up helping you, too." He said it calmly as he placed his hands on the table where laid the equipment to lift him up.

Izuku: "I see." He said it as he looked at the equipment, and then he took a rope in his hands. "The rope's frayed." He said it looking at it in shock.

Aoyama: "Wow! We did abuse it quite a bit during practice." He said it amazed. "It's proof of our friendship!" He said it excitedly.

Izuku: "Yeah... Wait, no, it's dangerous. Sorry I didn't realize..." He said it worriedly.

Denki: "Oh my, why don't you ask Yaoyorozu to make you one?" He asked him curiously.

Mina: "Yao-momo's already sleeping! Don't treat her like a handy tool or I'll let (Y/N) kick your ass!" She said it as she was glaring at him.

Denki: "But people use me as a charger." He said it blankly with poker face.

Mineta: "This is what it means to look down on men." He said it as he petted Denki's back.

Izuku: "I'll go buy a new rope first thing tomorrow morning." He said it getting attention back to him. "I'm the one who didn't realize it was frayed. I've got morning practice anyway, and there are some other things I want to buy, too." He explained calmly.

Denki: "Wait, but performance starts at ten tomorrow. Most stores don't open till nine, right?" He asked him confused.

Izuku: "There's a hardware store about 15 minutes from UA. That place opens at 8 am." He answered calmly.

Denki: "That's cutting it pretty close." He said it thoughtfully.

Mina: "Now, I really should be getting to sleep." She said it as she, Iida, and Jiro stood up.

Kirishima: "Well, then, we'll probably do this again tomorrow, but..." He said it as he hitted his fists against each other. "Night owls! We're a little early, but..." He said it as he stood up and then fisted the air. "...let's definitely make this success!" He said it and most of us cheered with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 166 29
Amelia Tano got a strange call at 3 am by the principal of UA, Nezu! Strangely enough he offers her a job in Japan to be a teaching assistant to a ce...
17.6K 730 11
Y/n was just your average girl. She came from a good family with an awesome twin brother. She had great friends and was top of her class in school. O...
32.4K 952 44
Lost, confused and alone. This is Y/n, a young boy with no idea of his past and memories. Him and his brother Izuku are planning on going to the famo...
284K 5.9K 41
I do not own any of the art in the story. I've noticed I've got a prominent amount of female readers (or people who wish for Y/N to be female) so whi...