Every Good Boy Needs a Bad Gi...

By LyssaDallas11

Isn't it suppose to be every bad boy needs a good girl. Well this is different. Meet Alyssa the bad girl of h... More

Slapped
Arrested
New Begginings
North Carolina Bound
North Carolina u SUCK
Dinner Part 1
Dinner Part 2
HELLLPPP!!!?
First Day
Jealous or nah....
Hurt
What are we?
Acacia
Connection
Meet Taylor Caniff
Preparing to Party
PARTY
MERRY CHRISTMAS
Admit it
Lying???
Babysitting Part 1
Babysitting Part 2
Lies
The Truth Comes Out
Dead Grier??
Dead Grier Part 2
Trust
Sick
Hospital
Just why?
This isn't goodbye
That Boy
Your an idiot
Tour
Sam's story
Visiting Her
Confused Feelings
I'm Dead! He's Dead! She's Dead!
Apologies
Going Home
Welcome Home
New friends
Boyfriend Tag
Leaving
Tattoos and piercings with Kian
It's meh Birthday
Idea
Surprising him
R u sure? Bc I love you
Arrested again?!
Facing her
I can never forgive you
Going home
Roller Coaster
California Bound
Well this is awkward
First date
Ughh
Secrets are unraveling
I dont belive you!!!
The plan
Cheater cheater pumkin eater
Date night
Chances
New arrivals
The Letters
Madison issues
Court Day
Promises are Forever
Epilogue
NEW BOOK
Another new book and the Wattys

Good to Bad like that

3.6K 105 40
By LyssaDallas11

Alyssa's pov

Its been about a week since the whole Nash thing happened, and to be honest I'm kind of happier you could say. I woke up with my phone going crazy, must of forgot to turn off the volume last night.

I see that its all Twitter or Instagram notifications. I decide to click on Twitter first, my mentions were blowing g up. It was all my fans tweeting me a links to and Instagram pic. Also the # that was trending was a couple like.... #NalyssaForever and #Nash&LisDone.

The second one was true.Nash and I were done, splitsville to be honest. Seeing all my fans be happy that we aren't together, and most that weren't happy that we weren't together made me relize how much I have changed, he has changed me. Yeah I'm stillean but I'm not me, you shouldn't be in a relationship with someone who changes you.

I clicked the link to the Instagram photo, because how would they know we broke up no one told. As the picture was loading I see that Nash has posted it about 6 hours ago. It finally loaded and my eyes widened. It was a pic of him and Madison. She had her face buried in his chest while he was smiling wrapping his one arm around her, the other taking the picture.

The caption read.

Had fun in D.C with this chick

It made me laugh at how fat he moved on guess he never really did love me. That's why I always ask myself when someone says "I love you", for how long?

I liked the picture just to be a bitch and also tweeted

@AlyssaPage_ ~ #Nash&LisDone YAAASSSS

After that I smiled to myself putting down my phone to go get changed for the day. Today I'm finally going to visit Sam. I've missed him so much and with all this drama going on right bow I need him. I walked to my closet and picked out a plain black shirt, some high waisted ripped jean shorts tucking in my shirt, and wearing my black combat boots. Really I don't hear if it 80° out I'm wearing my boots. I pulled my hair up into a spiral bun with a couple pieces hanging by my face. I grabbed my phone and some money and slipped into my back pocket. Went downstairs, and saw it was only Hayes and Skylynn.

"Hey Hayes, I'm going out for a bit I'll text you when I'm on my way home. K?" I asked grabbing my keys.

"Ok have fun Lis" Hayes responded

Nash and I breaking up didn't really effect the relationship that I have with his family. But he's coming home soon from tour and I honestly don't think I can stay. I've been looking at places for Acacia and I to move into, but we don't know were at like what state.

As soon as I was about to plug in the aux cord to play music my phone rang. It was an a private number, so why jot answer.

"Hello?" I questioned

"Hiii, is this Alyssa, Alyssa Page?" The person asked it was a girls voice.

"Yeah that's me, uh who's this?" I asked dgetting kinda mad

"Oh I'm sorry its Andrea, Andrea Russett Kian's girlfriend.

"Oh hey long time no speak" I joke, because I have never really meat Andrea. She lived in Indiana while her and Kian were doing a long distance relationship. They both recently moved to California, and don't live too far away from each other.

"Haha, anyways I have a question" she tells me.

"Shoot" I tell her starting up my car backing out of the drive way

"Well Kian told me you and you're friend Acacia were looking for an apartment, and Jenn and I were looking for roommates, would you guys like to be our roommates?" Andrea asked, you could hear the anticipation in her voice waiting for my answer.

"Oh my god yeah, you know how fun that will be!" I exclaim into the phone turning into a Starbucks to get some coffee.

"Hey Andrea I go to go I'll text you later about everything k?" I asked

"Yeah sure bye Lis" she said making a kissy Boise into the phone.

"Bye Andrea" I say mimicking her and then ending the call.

I order my drink and decide to edit my video for this week, I mean I got some time to kill. I was putting in the background music when I heard something on the TV that I never thought I would hear in a million years.

"Right now I'm standing outside Aspin Springs hospital, were a young man has just committed suicide. He is YouTube web star Sam Pottorff, workers here say they never saw any sign and that they kept extra eyes on him, as his friend McKenzie Brock had committed suicide a couple months ago, with his other friend YouTube wed star Alyssa Page leaving and going back to her normal life. Police have not released anything else yet, but once we hear something we will for sure let you know." The reporter lady finished.

I was in shock, I felt numb. Sam is gone, how could he do this to me I needed him. He also needed me and I wasn't there for him god I'm such a bad friend. I just screw everything up, with Tyler, with my mom, with Nash, and now Sam. Why shouldn't I just die to it would solve so many problems.

I got up quickly shoving my laptop back in my bag, throwing away my drink, storming out of Starbucks.

I hoped into my truck and started off to who knows were. I couldn't hold back the tears anymore I let them all out. My breathing was uneven

Heart was pounding

Eyes blurred by tears

Everything shaking.

Great a panic attack just what I needed I started to remember what what Sam told me. But now thinking of Sam just makes it worst I don't know what to do, I'm loading control of everything.

Have you ever been the happiest you could be and then it change in an instant, have you had it happen to you every single day of your life. I have. It was almost like it was set up, for the rain to come pouring down, to make it easier if for me to die.

Then my phone rang, it was Jack Gilinsky.

**Authors Note**

Ahhh shit lol

Anyways this might be the last update forever bc I'm currently dieing, and idk how I even finished this.

And by dieing I mean throwing up my guts, I wrote all of this on my bathroom floor. Also I have testing all this week and softball so I'll try to get some updates in, but rn I'm dieing.

Thx for the reads ilysm tell ur friends, vote, comment, and lastly u can follow me on my social medias

Instagram @AlyssaPage_

Twitter @AlyssaPage_

Kik LyssaDallas11

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.9K 397 38
Ansley is pretty average in the eyes of most people. Life at home is sucky but at this point in life most teenagers hate their home life anyways. In...
789K 7K 70
Nash and Hayes Grier has a sister, what happens if Jack Gilinsky find your Instagram? @jackgilinsky started following you Highest ranking: #143 in Fa...
135K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
262K 3.2K 56
Summer of 2015. Everything changed. New house, new friends, and new love complications for Sam. When Sam moved to live with her grandparents, in NC...