The Empire's Sun (Attack on T...

Av xxHeyDaydreamerxx

How far are you willing to go? For Love. For Power. For Revenge. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~... Mer

Character's Profile (My Own)
Prologue
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 3: The Capital
Chapter 4: The Great City of Helio
Chapter 5: The Accused
Chapter 6: The Emperor
Chapter 7: The Predicament
Chapter 8: The Meeting
Chapter 9: The Betrothed
Chapter 10: The House Sterling
Chapter 11: The Duke
Chapter 12: The Questioning
Chapter 13: The Play Pretend
Chapter 14: The Time Spent
Chapter 15: The Tragedy
Chapter 16: The Trial
Chapter 17: The Celebration
Chapter 18: The Promise
Chapter 19: The Wish
Chapter 20: The Return
Chapter 21: The Eldian Military Force
Chapter 22: The Battle Against Titans
Chapter 23: The Return to the Great Empire of Aelius
Chapter 24: The Provocation
Chapter 25: The Polaris City
Chapter 26: The Palace
Chapter 27: The Welcome Ceremony
Chapter 28: The Eastern Territory
Chapter 29: The First Battle
Chapter 30: The Casualties
Chapter 31: The Unexpected Crisis
Chapter 32: The Special Class Beast?
Chapter 33: The 1st Division Commander
Chapter 34: The Other Woman
Chapter 35: The True Feelings Revealed
Chapter 36: The Ordinary Days

Chapter 2: The Trouble

39 3 0
Av xxHeyDaydreamerxx

"WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?!" Eren shouted.

Eren can be seen sitting on the ground as he held his right arm before rubbing it.

"Should you really be the one asking that?!" the man retorted.

Mikasa and Armin finally arrived at the scene, but just as they were about to run to aid Eren an old lady blocked their path.

"I advise you not to involve yourself." the old lady said her words were stern but there is a worried look in her eyes.

"What do you mean?" Armin inquired.

Mikasa waits impatiently while Armin holds her arm to keep her from running away. She is listening to the conversation between the two but her eyes are furiously focused on the man who must have hurt Eren.

The old lady then spoke "That man is Lord Benjamin, the son of Count Rufus. He is known for his bad behavior, he tends to pick fights a lot. He was punished before for his actions but he keeps on doing it."

"Then we better get Eren out of here quickly." Mikasa snapped back.

"Oh dear, you don't understand. You should stay away!" The old lady's voice is now laced with concern.

Just before the fight escalate some more, another voice was heard.

"Picking fights again? Don't you ever get tired Lord Benjamin" the man who spoke was wearing a blood red uniform adorned with both white and yellow paraphernalias along with a sword dangling on his hip, and while a small grin adorned his face.

"Sir Michael, it is good to see you. You came in a perfect time," the man then began to narrate what happened. "This man over here kept on looking at me, or should I say, he keeps on glaring at me. I asked him if he needs anything but then he punched me out of nowhere."

Sir Michael looked at Eren, and said "Is this true, young man?"

Eren then shouted back at him "His definitely lying! I didn't even punched him!"

He eyed Eren for a moment, and then said "It is not even on my jurisdiction. I simply came here to get you." He said while pointing to the man named Benjamin.

"Oh is that so?" He said seemingly puzzled. "For what reason is it sir Michael?"

"Well, you outdid yourself this time. One of the great families ask you to be summoned at the Imperial Palace." Michael answered nonchalantly.

Benjamin froze on the spot. Michael then ordered two of his men to take him to the carriage. Just as they were about to leave, Michael looked back at Eren.

"What are you sitting there for? You're coming. Along with your friends, looks like one of them keeps on glaring daggers at me." Michael said.

He began to walk away with the three teenagers right behind him.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

109K 6.5K 60
• Attack On Titan Fanfic - Eremika AU Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackermann, and Armin Arlert, these three embark on a journey to discover the truth about th...
832 20 13
[VERY SLOW UPDATES!] She's the same woman, the same girl from before. But why does it feel so much different? Why does everything feel so much differ...
141 8 7
You're a 16 year old girl living a simple life in the suburbs. Life seemed pretty difficult at the time, given your mother recently disappeared and y...
5.2K 166 26
~~~~~~𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗆𝖾 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗌 𝗀𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝖺𝗌 𝗒𝗈𝗎 ? 𝖨 𝖽𝗎𝗇𝗇𝗈, 𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾 𝗂𝗍𝗌 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝖺...