Bitter Honey

katkat5674 tarafından

Aella Trueberry is a first year mind fairy from the first world, living in London until Headmaster Dowling fo... Daha Fazla

BITTER HONEY
CHARACTERS
HEADPHONES AND SWITCHBLADES
SPECIALISTS AND AIR FAIRIES
NEW POWERS AND FEELINGS
PARTIES AND KISSES
Authors Note
THE EAST WING
UGLY PASTS AND INSECURITIES
LIAR LIAR
Another Authors Note
BURNED ONES AND KILLER MOMS
I MIGHT HAVE STOLEN A TRUCK
Authors note
HOW SILVA AND LILI MET
WELCOME BACK
STOP DROP AND ROLL
Sad Info :(

Another Note by Your Lovely Author

360 5 1
katkat5674 tarafından

Hi ya'll!!

So I'm not sure what's going on with the second season of Winx, but if y'all can do some deep research for me and post it in the comments, it'll be decided for what's next.

If production on the second season is not happening, I'll still be writing, just not according to the television show.

If it is happening, you'll have to wait for future writing then. But I'll give sneak peaks of relationships between some other than Aella and Riven. Just like I just did with Lili and Silva.

Get back to me!! Thank you, my loyal readers.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

265K 7.8K 22
[Book One] "My mother named me Enola. Which backward spells alone And yet I never was" definition: isolated or lonely 𝐒𝐚𝐦 𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐗 𝐎𝐜 ᴘᴀʀ...
158K 3.8K 23
Roughly follows the plot of Fate: The Winx Saga. In the Otherworld, soulmates are a regular occurrence. The Firstworld, not so much. So when Bloom a...
282K 7.3K 34
Eira Dowling grew up around Alfea as the adoptive daughter of Farah Dowling, the headmistress of Alfea College. Growing up, she knew nothing about he...
817 29 7
When you search the term 'Fairy' what comes up? An image of a beautiful girl with glimmering wings appears on your screen. The words 'Mythical Creatu...