๐ฝ๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘Ÿ๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ๏ฟฝ...

By charlespeizersgf

๐‘‚๐ถ ๐‘‡๐ผ๐‘€๐ธ๐ฟ๐ผ๐‘๐ธ ๐ผ ๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘™๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘ค๐‘› ๐ท๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘Ž๏ผŽ More

๐ถ๐‘Ž๐‘ ๐‘ก
01.
02.
03.
04.
05.
06.
07.
08.
09.
10.
11.
12
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.

15.

532 22 39
By charlespeizersgf

"I can't believe you still came to school, you should be resting!" Becky lectures. "Becky, I'm fine," She reassures."It's the day of your death, you are not fine!" Becky states. "Potential death," Gina corrects. "Not helping," Ida chimes in.

"What are you gals talking about?" Chuck sits at the bench. "My death," Davina shrugs. "Davina!" The girls say in sync. "What did I say?" She asks confused. "Ah, not a fan of death?" He asks the girls. "No, Chuck, we can't wait to see our best friend die," Ida sneers. Chuck chuckles as Ida begins to shoot glares at him.

"So, when does it happen?" Chuck asks. "It has to be the exact time she was born," Gina explains. "And when was that?" He asks. "5:55 pm," Davina places her head on the table. "4 hours?" He asks. "Last time I checked it was 5 hours," She stammers. "That was an hour ago," Gina bites her lip.

______________________

"This could be our last history class together," Chuck says, leaning back in his chair. "Hasn't anyone ever told you the story of the boy who swung back in his chair? Well, he-" Chuck cuts her off, "I hate you," He jokes. "Don't break my heart," She puts her hand on her chest. He laughs and takes her hand, "I might spare you." Willy groans, "Anymore flirting and I'll jump out the window." Davina and Chuck give each other a devious smile.

"Chucky wucky, you're so cute," She leans closer to him. "Sugar cube, I'd do anything to have you in my arms," He teases. "Please, shut up," Willy begs. Davina and Chuck burst out in laughter. "I don't know it's kinda fun," Chuck locks his and Davina's hands together. "I hate you guys so much" He groans.

______________________

"So what's question 4?" He asks. "Boring?" She purposely falls on her back. "We have to study," He sits next to her on the bed. "Gina 2.0?" She raises an eyebrow. "Very funny," He rolls his eyes.

"So, question 4?" He asks again. "This is pointless," She shuts the workbook. "I think so too but it's apparently necessary," He opens up the book again. "Since when did you become serious?" She leans on her elbows. "Fine," He shuts the book and pushes it off of the bed.

"I should go," He stands up. "Yeah, I need to see the girls." Chuck sighs, "Can I come to your little thing?" He asks. "You wanna come to see me die?" Davina chuckles. "Pretty much," He nods. "Uh, sure? Just come here in 3 hours," She smiles awkwardly.

______________________

"So, why did you ask us here?" Ida asks. "I want us to cook, It could be the last time," She takes the cookbook from under the couch. "What would we cook?" Gina asks.

The book begins to flip to a certain page, "Happy hour Hamburger," The 4 girls read, "Whenever down and need some cheer take a bite and happiness will be near, although be warned, eat too much and you won't want to stop," They begin to read the riddle. "Hmm, not too bad"

"Vi, could you pass the taurin?" Becky asks. "Mhm," She takes some taurin. "How much do I put?" Becky asks. "A smidge," Ida says. "That's this, right?" She shows. "Perfect!" Ida smiles helping Becky pour it in.

"I feel we haven't cooked in forever," Davina says. "Didn't we use pick-A-date dates last week to get that china cup?" Ida asks. "A week is a very long time, you know," She says making them all giggle.

"I miss this. I'm gonna miss this," Becky wipes a tear from her eyes. "I'm not dead yet," She chuckles. "But you could," She weeps. "Die to survive am I right?" She smirks. "I love you, Davina," Becky pulls her in for a hug. "I love you, too," Davina embraces her. "Now I want in," Gina joins in. "Ida, get in here," Davina holds her arms open. "If you're gonna force me I guess," She jokes running into the hug.

"Now, no tears we have to finish this and then get Davina ready," Becky smiles as they all pull away. "Ready? I'm gonna die it's not a party," Davina tilts her head. "If your gonna die, die pretty, am I right?" Becky asks. "Fine," Davina gives in.

"It's ready!" Gina exclaims putting the last patty in the bun. "Now are we ready?" Ida asks. "In 3...2...1," They all take a bite. The 4 begin to smile, "Now it's time to get you ready!" Becky grins.

______________________

"You look beautiful!" Becky beams. "I do?" She asks. "Yes, you look so amazing!" Gina chimes in. "You clean up nice," Ida plays. "Now, it's time to go," Gina gulps, "I think the happy spell wore off," Becky frowns. "I don't feel too good," Davina shakes her head. "Vi, your nose," Ida gasps as blood begins to drip. "What time is it?" Davina wipes her nose. "5:00 o'clock, we should go," Gina sighs. The door knocks, "Are you expecting anyone?" Ida asks. "Yes actaully," They all go downstairs.

"Did I make it- is there a party I didn't know about?" Chuck asks walking into the house. "See, I told you this isn't sacrifice material," Davina expresses. "I mean, the white kinda make it sacrificey," Chuck furrows his eyebrows. "We don't have time. We have to go," Ida says. "Okay," They all nod.

______________________

"Hello," The traveller says as the approach a destination in the woods. She begins to glare at Chuck. "Is something wrong?" Gina asks. "I-" The traveller hesitates as if her tongue was caught. "Cat got your tongue?" Chuck asks making her sigh in anger.

"So why'd it have to be tonight and here?" Davina asks. "It is the super flower blood moon tonight and this is were you were born," She explains. "It looks exactly like it did in my dream," Davina traces her hand across the broken statues. "You've dreamt of here? Creepy," Becky shivers.

"What time is it?" The traveller asks. "5:52" Gina looks at her watch. "We have to prepare," She pulls at a dagger. "What are you gonna do with that?" Gina asks. "She's gonna slit my throat, aren't you?" Davina gulps. "I don't like it but it's a way for you to possibly survive," She begins to clean the blade with a bowl of water.

"You should fasten up your coat," She says. "Why? it isn't too cold," Ida asks. A second later it begins to pour down with rain. "Of course, I'm dressed for summer in the pissing rain," Davina grumbles. "Language," The traveller warns. "Sorry." Davina coughs.

"5:54," Gina says. "Are you ready?" The traveller asks "I am," Davina steps up onto a strange panel type of thing the traveller following. "5:55" Gina says. "Do you accept yourself as a sacrifice?" The traveler asks. Davina begins to hesitate for a moment, "I do," She nods slowly. The traveler drags the dagger along Davina's throat quickly making them all flinch.

Davina begins to spit up and cough blood. "I got you," Chuck catches her as she falls back, "I got you. I got you," He whispers sitting back. "Is it over?" Gina asks slowly looking back.

Davina opens her eyes to see herself and the others. "What is this?" Gina?" She begins to walk over to them. "They can't see you," The traveler appears behind her. "So i'm dead?" Her lips go into a paper thin line. "If you're lucky, you will wake up," She lightly smiles. "I don't feel lucky," She looks around to see her friends sobbing at her body.

"Davina, you don't have to be scared, death doesn't have to be scary it can be beautiful and peaceful," She explains. "Seeing my friends sobbing isn't peaceful, it hurts," She wipes a tear. "Chuck isn't your friend. Chuck is a evil person who only wants the magic," The traveler finally tells. "What?" She asks. "Don't you remember? Of course, you don't. Let me show you," The setting changes to a dirty trailer.

"If only you weren't so smart." Davina turns her head as a voice speaks. "He kidnapped me and made me forget," She begins to realise. "I need to warn my friends!" She panics. "You can't unless you wake up. Wake up!" She yells.

Davina gasps awake. She begins to cough as something clogs her throat. She begins to crawl out of the shallow grave-like hole she was in. "Where the hell am I?" She questions finally reaching the surface.

"Why is everyone dressed so... Strange?" She looks around to see people with strange gadgets and clothes.

AN: HOW STRANGE AHH I HATE THIS SO FÜCKING MUCH ITS UGLY AND ANNOYING BUT I DLLY HOPE YOU GET THE LAST PART!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 393 11
'๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—€๐—‹๐–พ๐–บ๐— ๐—‰๐—…๐—Ž๐—Œ ๐—€๐—‹๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐–ผ๐—๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ๐—‹๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—ˆ...
732 14 1
"๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜บ." og book creds: creativecooki
22.2K 1K 6
i feel like i could eat the world raw. ยฉninazenikks discontinued
309 18 5
๐ณ๐ž๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฑ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค! ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ! ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ * "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’ ๐’”๐’Š๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’š ๐’‡๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’๐’Š๐’ˆ๐’‰๐’•." ๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’๐’–๐’๐’… ๐’๐’...