Asian Mafia King and the Blac...

By Farfalla-Farfallaa

When the most feared South Korean Mafia Boss, falls for a Black beauty. Him-chan a powerful ruthless Mafia k... More

Author's Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 84
Chapter 83
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102

Chapter 97

2.3K 85 6
By Farfalla-Farfallaa

"Pleaseee, tell me where we're going", Imani does not know that I'm taking her to Bora Bora. She's been asking this question ever since we got into the jet. She looks adorable when she's trying to persuade me into telling her something.

"Baby, you have to be patient. You'll know when we get there", she gave me a pleading look for a few minutes, before she finally gave up.

"Fine", she crossed her arms and stared outside the window.

"Hey give me a kiss", I gently grabbed her chin and made her face me.

"Why should I?" well someone's grumpy.

"Because I said so", I gently turned her face towards me and gave her a soft kiss, which she gladly replied to.

"I hate you", she's cute.

"I know you love me", I whispered in her ear.

After a few hours Imani fell asleep. I think she is getting more comfortable with sleeping on planes. She hated it before but now she's given into it. I think it's cause I'm with her, I could be wrong but I know I'm right. I smirked at my own thoughts.
**********
"Baby wake up, we're here", I whispered as I gently shook her up.

"A few more minutes please", she groaned. I picked her up and carried her out of the plane, I guess she won't see this amazing airport view.

We got into the car and drove to the beach house I rented not far from here. We could have checked out a few places before heading to the house but it looks like Imani is too tired for that. I planned our whole week here and all the activities we'll be doing. Who says Mafia bosses can't have fun.

We got to the house and I carried Imani to the main bedroom to let her rest before heading back out to get the suitcases. I made sure to notify my guards that they should stay far from the house, but close enough to react if anything goes wrong.

I went to the kitchen to make myself a snack as I watched the news. These pathetic cops are still looking for me, they've been searching for years now and they still can't find me. So much for being the hero's. I scoffed looking at the article they released about me.

"Most wanted, you must be a really bad guy Mr. Kim", her voice echoed around the room.

"I'm a very bad man Mrs. Kim. What makes you want to be with such a man?" I asked her. She walked up to me and sat onto my lap facing me, with her legs dangling by my sides.

"I'm into bad men, I think they are sexy", she whispered into my ear.

"Do you now", I brought my face closer to hers and slowly but dangerously kissed her on the lips. She responded to the kiss and I licked her lips asking for permission to enter and she gladly gave it to me.

Our tongues moved in sync in each other's mouths, as I placed my hands on her ass and started moving her back and forth whilst I moaned into the kiss. I lifted her up and walked to the bedroom whilst she was wrapped around my waist, never breaking the kiss.

I lowered us onto the bed with me hovering over her. Pulling out of the kiss, I took my shirt off and she did the same, reveling her black lace bra. I began to kiss her on the neck as she let out soft moans, our breathing was heavy. I kissed her jawline and trailed down to her collarbone, leaving my mark on her gorgeous skin.

"You're beautiful", I whispered as I unclipped her bra and started sucking on her nipples. Her body is amazing. I pulled down her pants and started playing with her clit as she moaned, before I pulled down her panties and spread her legs wide open then I started licking her clit.

"Kane", she moaned. Her moans we like music to my ears. I wrapped her legs around my neck as I ate her out and she moaned in pleasure. I got up and licked my lips as she stared seductively at me, I took off my pants and boxers before spreading her legs open and positioning myself in between her. I leaned down and kissed her roughly whilst she moaned into the kiss. She pulled out of the kiss and I gave her a confused look, she looked nervous. 

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Kane this is my first time", I totally forgot.

"It's ok baby, relax I'll stop if you feel uncomfortable", she nod her head and pulled me back into a kiss. I positioned myself in front of her entrance and slowly made my way in.

"Fuck you're tight", I whispered. She winced in pain once I was entering her. 

"It's ok baby, you'll feel good soon", I reassured her, she nodded her head and I continued kissing her. I started thrusting in and out and very soon she started moaning in pleasure.

"Oh.. fuck", she moaned.

"Say my name baby", I whispered into her ear as I pumped in and out of her.

"Ka- Kane", she moaned. I flipped her over into a different position and started rotating my hips, she moaned louder, only making my ego grow more.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 927 38
A devoted wife is arrested and disowned by her in-laws after her young son's tragic death, serving years in prison for his death.
22.6K 751 46
When an independent girl moves to the big city, unknowing of whose city she's just stepped into. - Mafia romance - Employee and boss - Possessive
554 40 39
A Mafia affiliate kidnaps you with the intention of paying your parents off to marry you, but the only problem is that you don't know who this man is...
5K 131 12
Kpop fan fic version: "Beautiful." The man mumbled. And then he was being yanked away from me before I watched my soulmate grab his throat and push h...