Paper Rings | Beck Oliver

Door jx_sky

"Darling, you're the one I want." ranked #3: beckoliver (3/7/2022) Meer

Prologue
The Bird Scene
Tori the Zombie
Robarazzi
Jealousy
Survival of the Hottest
Sleepover
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Beck's Big Break
Cat's New Boyfriend
Freak the Freak Out
The Diddly-Bops
A/N: Boundaries.
Wok Star

Stage Fighting

15.2K 275 50
Door jx_sky

I winced when I see a small bruise forming on my upper arms. I quickly covered it up with my long shirt and a jacket.

I look at myself in the mirror, making sure nothing out of the ordinary is sticking out before putting on a smile and head out to the hallways.

I head out and heard like a horn being played. I investigate and was in awe'd.

Andre didn't noticed me as he continued to play with his French horn. Everyone around us started to dance along with him.

I waved at Cat and gave her a hug before she looks at Tori. "It's not broken!"

I was only confused but shrug it off nonetheless.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"Hey, how was your date go?" I ask Jade when I saw her by the locker. She closed it before rolling her eyes. "Wasted my time, she didn't even show up."

I look at her with sympathy expression, patting her shoulders. "You could have called me. We'd use that to our advantage by going on our own mini date instead. How about I cheer you up this weekend? We can visit that cafe you like."

She lets out a smile. "I'd like that. Thanks, Amy." I locked my arms with hers as we head down to the Blackbox Theater where our next class is gonna be held. I made sure I gave Jade some gummies to even cheer her up even more.

As we open the doors, my eyes widened in surprise when I see Tori tackling someone.

"Leave him alone!"

Not long, André and our teacher comes in and pulled Tori away from the guy.

"What are you doing?" Our teacher ask once he sets her down on the ground. She just huffs and points at the guy. "He was beating up Beck!"

Jade rolled her eyes and speaks out loud in her sarcastic tone. "Oh, you poor thing."

I sighed before Beck came to me, hugging me from behind as he give me a quick kiss on the cheeks. "We were practicing." He explained.

I look at Jade, slightly annoyed at Tori. Why is she worried over my boyfriend anyways?

Jade, knowing me all to well, patted my arm.

The teacher introduced us that the guy who was 'attacking' Beck is named Russ and apparently, he's a professional stunt man. "I invited him here to teach the class about stage fighting."

"And now, Tori says "'What's stage fighting?' " I held back my laugh when I hear her mocking voice. Beck kept squeezing me while swaying side to side.

"I wasn't going to say that!" Tori huffed before turning around to André. "What is it?"

"Fake fighting that looks real. Like for plays or movies."

"Oh."

"I took a class with him last summer."

"You did?"

"Amy, you were with me."

"I forgot!" I exclaimed, putting my hands up in surrender. He playfully rolls his eyes at me before squishing my cheeks.

Tori crosses her arms. "Well, it looked like he was hurting you."

At this point, I was getting annoyed even more. Jade backed me up as she glares at her. "Why do you even care?"

"Because I figured he already suffers enough pain just by being with you. I don't see Amelia getting concern from this, even if it was fake."

My fingers twitched at her words, hurt flashes across my face. My best friend already has her fist ready. "You want to see pain?!"

With one arm still wrap around me, Beck uses the other to hold her back. "Hey, why don't we go sit over there." As he made sure we're away from Tori, Beck spoke up in calm tone. "Don't you dare drag my Amelia into this again Tori or I will let Jade go."

As Tori talks André. I can feel myself tearing up. Her words are stuck in my mind. Is she right? Do I not look concern?

"Amy, don't you dare overthink this." Jade snap me out of it, shaking me little. I sniffled a little. "But-"

"I don't believe Tori's words, neither should you." Beck held both of my hands, rubbing them gently. "I know for a fact that you do get concern for me. You always make sure I eat properly or getting enough sleep after all. The stuff like fake fighting, you know it's not real. So forget what she says, okay?"

I look at Beck and Jade before nodding my head. "Okay. I'm sorry, you guys."

My best friend gave me a small smile before turning around to face the teacher, but also glaring at Tori. Knowing her, she's tryna come up with a plan already-

My boyfriend held me close to his chest, kissing my forehead and holding my hands throughout the entire time as the class begins.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"Now, if I throw a punch at Cat like this..." Russ demonstrates swinging at Cat, and she gasps. "It's easy to see my fist didn't connect with her face."

I continued to take notes on my notebook, Beck playing my hair. The class went on as Russ gives us tips, with different angles perspective and making it realistic way possible.

He finish demonstrating as he helped Cat get up from the ground. The class gave a round of an applause

"I'm okay, everyone!" The red-head exclaimed with a smile.

The teachers goes up to the front and made an announcement. "Alright, I'm gonna pair you guys up, and each team will work with Russ this week to prepare a fight scene. Now, the pairs will be..."

"Beck and Cat."

"André and Amelia."

"Darren and Jess."

"Tori and Jade-"

Tori's eyes went wide. "T-Tori and who?"

I facepalm when I saw Jade smiling innocently. I just patted her legs. "Dude, go easy on her."

"What? I'm just really excited to do our fight... scene."

"Can I plan Tori's funeral now?" I ask Beck, who rolled his eyes at me. "No one is dying, and no real violence. Right Jade?"

She just smirks at us before getting up. "Sure, Honey-bunny whatever you say."

"I- Where did you hear that?!"

"I overheard Amy called you that the other night when we had a sleepover."

"I thought I told you not to mention that!" I exclaimed, slightly embarrassed as I sink myself lower on my seat. Jade lightly laughs before going to mock Tori.

I sheepishly smiled at my boyfriend. "So-"

"My reputation is ruin." He joked, ruffling my hair. "If it makes you feel any better, it's my favorite nicknames from you."

I smiled before kissing him on the lips. The bell finally ring as Beck grab our bags to head for lunch. Jade went back to us, still has her smirk. I noticed Tori looks visibly pale.

"Oh God Jade, what did you say to the poor girl?"

"You have no trust in me, do you?" She ask in a mocking tone. She put her hands where her heart is at.

I just shake head, before us three head out.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

I pulled out my water and starts drinking it. Beck notices it and raised his eyebrows at me. "Where's your lunch?"

"I forgot it at home."

"Again? This is your 3rd time this week."

I just shrug my shoulders. "My mind is all over the place, I just accidentally misplaced it." I reasoned with him.

He looks at me before getting up and left our table. "Beck, where are you going?!"

"Getting you something to eat!"

"But Beck-!" I tried to call him out but he didn't seem to hear me, or just ignores me.

I just groan before plopping my head on the table.

"He's just making sure you're taking care of yourself well." Jade says, eating her salad. "Why do you keep forgetting your lunch?"

I just shrug once more, not wanting to answer that question.

"Amelia, look at me." I felt her hands gently grab my shoulders where the bruised is at. I put on my fake act as I ignore the slight sting, looking up at Jade. "Yeah?"

"You know you can tell me anything, or even to Beck. Whatever is bothering you, you can trust us, okay?"

I gave her a small smile in reassurance, grabbing her hands and I squeeze it gently. "I'll keep that in mind."

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"Hey, hubby?" I met up with Beck by our locker. He close it shut and gave me his attention with a smile. "Yes, my love?"

"André wants to practice for the fake fight a bit late after school. Is that okay?"

"Of course, darling. You don't need to ask my permission." He stated, kissing my lips. I pouted a little. "I still want you to know first."

"I know, darling. I know. Do you want me to pick you up later when you're done?"

"If that's okay with you."

"Of course it is. Call me when it's done, okay?" He ask, in which I nodded. "Good girl." He muttered before kissing me once more, hugging me tightly.

"Hey, there's my partner!" André walked around the corner with a friendly smile. I waved at him, before giving one more squeeze hug and finally let go. Beck fist bump with André. "Hey man, what are you two planning for the fake fight?"

"We're still debating between villain vs. superhero or fighting against bullies." André says, shrugging a little. "Both are good honestly."

"Well if it helps, I think you guys should do Villain vs. Superhero, because Cat and I are doing the whole bullying thing."

Unbeknownst to them, I smiled a little at that.

"Alright, we're going with the first option." André declared, smiling.

"I'll see you two later." Beck bid a goodbye, kissing me quickly before walking up ahead. I turn to face my friend.

"Lead the way, my good sir." I told him, doing a fake accent. He rolled his eyes playfully as we started walking to an empty classroom, with the permission with a teacher of course.

We set our stuff down as I grab a notepad from my bag. "Okay, so since we're doing the iconic hero thing, who is who first?"

"How about you be the hero?" André suggested, in which I agreed before writing it down. "So you'll be the villain. Alright, how about the villain and the hero comes to face one on one when the villain has nowhere to run, they were force to fight back?"

"Yeah yeah, that's a good one."

Once we have written our notes down, I put them away. "Should we start initiating our moves?"

"We should. Here, I'll give you pointers."

For the next hour, André and I have been warming up, doing some experimenting of our moves, and occasionally some breaks.

Right now, we decided to combine all our moves and we'll head home.

"Alright, you ready?" I nodded my head yes.

I form my hands into a fist as I 'swung' at him. He dodged away and gave me a 'punch' on the stomach. I miscalculated my steps because when André kick me, it hit my shoulders for real. I fell down on the ground. He immediately went over to check up on me.

"Oh no, Amy! I didn't mean to-"

"Ow, please don't touch there!" I scream in pain, holding my arm. He immediately let go, but not before rolling up my sleeves.

My eyes widened in realization.

He saw my bruised.

"Oh no, I didn't think I kick you that hard-!"

"André, I swear to you it's not your fault."

He looks at me in confusion. "Then... How do you explain this?"

I immediately pulled my sleeves down. "Don't worry about it. Just forget what you saw, and don't ever tell anyone, especially Beck about this."

"Amelia."

I winced at his hard tone. I look up to met with his eyes. "Seriously, did I do that?"

I sighed, shaking my head no.

"Who did that to you, Amelia?" His voice was soft, I thought he was whispering.

I was going to deny it when my phone begins to ring. Sighing in relief. I picked up. "Beck? Hey! Yeah, it's over... Sure, I'll be out front. See ya."

I ended the call before looking at my friend. I sighed before patting his shoulders. "André, I appreciate your concerns. But I promise you. I'll be okay. This is nothing."

As I begin to pack my stuff, I heard him ask the dreaded question that I hope to not hear.

"Is someone bullying you?"

Silence consumes us. I cringed at it. I hate it.

"... Who was it?"

As I grab my bag, I turn my head slightly to him. "You know how popular Beck, right? Well, when you're dating someone like him, some people will hurt you because of their jealousy."

Without saying another word, I left the classroom.

🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤🤍🖤

"...You have to apologize." I told Jade, crossing my arms at her.

Monday rolled around. The assignment for doing a stage fight scene was finished from Friday. We all did great. I was grateful when André didn't say anything, but he did called me up saying he's going to look out for me and that he's there for me.

I thank him for being an amazing friend.

What I didn't expect to happen is when Tori hit Jade in the eye. Now listen, I know they don't like each other at all. But did she really had to hit my best friend with a cane?

... It is something I would have said when I didn't just found out from André that she faked the blood.

She looks at me like I had two heads. "What?! Amy, not you too-"

"Jade don't even get started."

"She hurt you! I have to get some sort for a revenge for you."

"Tori hurt my feelings, but I can live with that. She didn't hurt me physically like she 'did' to you." I pointed it out.

Jade sighed deeply. "I just hate it when you get hurt, mentally and/or physically. I just want to look out for you, like you have done for me before."

I gave her a gentle smile, remembering middle school days. "And I do appreciate that from you, but how about we start off by having you to apologize to Tori? She's cleaning some food off from the theater."

She gave me a confused look. "I thought she knew already? Why is she still serving detention?" I just shrugged my shoulders, not knowing why either.

With a little push, she got up from the school bench. "I'll go to her, are you gonna be okay on your own for now?"

I smiled and nodded in reassurance, waving her off. She gave me a small smile in return before heading off where Tori is at.

I let out a laugh when I felt a sudden hug from behind, an all too familiar of cologne as I pulled Beck close to me.

"Hello, my love. You ready to head home?"

"Can I stay at your place?"

"Again? Is your parents still away?"

I nodded, clinging onto him. "They won't be back in awhile again. Something about a business proposal or something."

Beck smiled softly before grabbing my bag. "Alright, I'll make us dinner tonight."

I hold onto his hands the entire time.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

426K 6.6K 27
It's slow but worth it :) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 150K READS, NUMBER 1 IN #AVANJOGIA , AND NUMBER 1 IN #VICTORIOUS , HOLY SHÎT ❤️❤️ IM CRYING RN 😭😭😩
48.3K 889 18
Beck and Jade are both strong personalities that work well together as a couple, but because they're so similar they end up fighting a lot. What if t...
21.8K 318 33
My first Jori Book This book is for 18 and up. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! Lesbian series. You got request just let me know.
47.6K 868 21
𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐤 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫: the most popular kid at Hollywood Arts. All the girls want him, and now he's available thanks to a fight between him and the t...