The Host ~ Amphibia [COMPLETE...

بواسطة marcygotstabbedlol

Hi! This is my first fanfiction and like many of you guys, I really want Amphibia season 3 part b, so I'm wri... المزيد

Chapter 1- Anne
Chapter 2- Sasha
Chapter 3- Marcy
Chapter 4- Anne
Chapter 5- Sasha
Chapter 6- Marcy
Chapter 7- Anne
Chapter 8- Sasha
Chapter 9- Marcy
Chapter 10- Anne
Chapter 11- Sasha
Chapter 12- Marcy
Chapter 13- Anne
Chapter 14- Sasha
Chapter 15- Marcy
Chapter 16- Anne
Chapter 17- Sasha
Chapter 18- Anne
Chapter 19- Sasha
Chapter 20- Anne
Chapter 21- Sasha
Chapter 22- Anne
Chapter 23- Andrias
Chapter 24- Anne
Chapter 25- Sasha
Chapter 26- Anne
Chapter 27- Sasha
Chapter 28- Anne
Chapter 29- Sasha
Chapter 30- Anne
Chapter 31- Olivia
Chapter 32- Marcy
Chapter 33- Sasha
Chapter 34- Anne
Chapter 35- Sasha
Chapter 36- Anne
Chapter 37- Sasha
Chapter 38- Anne
Chapter 39- Sasha
Chapter 40- Anne
Chapter 41- Sasha
Chapter 42- Marcy
Chapter 43- Anne~ Finale Battle Part 1
Chapter 44- Sasha~ Final Battle Part 2
Chapter 45- Marcy ~ Final Battle Part 3
Chapter 46- Anne~ Finale part 1
Chapter 48- Marcy ~ Finale Part 3

Chapter 47- Sasha~ Finale Part 2

572 15 34
بواسطة marcygotstabbedlol

     Sasha pushed open the library doors with a loud creak. She, of course, found Marcy sitting in one of the chairs, sulking. "I thought I'd find you here," Sasha says, closing the door behind you.

     "Go away, Sasha," Marcy muffles, as her head was buried into her knees.

     Sasha did not go away. In fact, she just sat next to Marcy. "How are you feeling?" She asks gently, putting her hand on Marcy's shoulder.

     Marcy slowly peered up. "Not good. I mean, my parents literally abandoned me."

     Yeah, that was beyond cruel on their part. Sasha didn't know how to comfort her girlfriend. To be fair, Sasha didn't have the greatest parents ever. "Yeah.. I know how rough that must be. I'm really sorry.. and I'm sorry we hid it from you."

     Marcy wiped her tears onto her sweater sleeve. "Well.. I get why you did.. but I don't think it was right still.. I've been worried about my parents, and this whole time they were in another state!"

     "I know! It was so dumb. Just don't blame Anne. She was trying to tell you, I stopped her. Things were difficult back then, I just didn't know how well you'd handle it."

     Sasha tried not to cry but she couldn't help it. She let her guard down around Marcy and Anne. Marcy reached over, touching her hand. "Don't cry, Sash.."

     Sasha touched her hand too, rubbing her thumb on it. "Oh frog. You're such a good person, Marcy. Don't worry, we'll find your parents and get you back to them."

     "You don't get it!" Marcy yells. "It's not that I can just come back to them.. they chose to leave me behind.. Why would I go back to them?" Marcy paused before taking a deep breath. "So I'm not going to."

Sasha's heart dropped. "W-What?" She stutters. If Sasha was being honest, the thought of staying in Amphibia forever struck her many times, but she thought she was the only one. And she never thought she'd actually do it. Because no matter what, she just wanted to stay with her girlfriends.

"I mean, Sash, I have a family here," Marcy says, standing up and clutching her heart in a dramatic way. "Olivia and Yunnan, they literally adopted me. And my real parents? They probably forgot I exist. Why should I go home?"

"M-Marcy, you don't mean that-"

"Yes I do!" Marcy shouts, banging her fist on the arm of the chair. "Amphibia is my home, Sasha! My family is here! I finally feel like I fit in somewhere. At home, I was just Marcy the Nerd! Or Marcy the Weirdo! But here..? I'm Marcy the Protecter of Newtopia. I'm finally something.. and that's all I've wanted."

"But what about me? What about Anne?" Sasha cries, taking Marcy's hand. "What about us..?"

"I know," Marcy whispers. "I love you both so much.. but I can't do this. I can't live in Earth. I would just be like hundreds of miles from you two.." Marcy turned away from Sasha. "You wouldn't get it."

     Sasha took Marcy's hand, using her other hand to shift her head back so their eyes met. "Marcy, I completely understand where you're coming from."

     Marcy's eyes widened. "Really..?"

     "I've thought of it numerous times.. you know I wasn't super close with my family either.. my dad left me, and my mom? I doubt she even realized I'm gone."

     Marcy smiled a little, sympathetically. "Wow.. I didn't know you felt that way, Sash.." Marcy took a deep breath. "But what about Anne..?"

     "I know it will be hard for her.. it will be hard for all of us. But I think in the end, this will be the best thing for me. For us."

     Marcy sniffled, pulling Sasha into a tight hug. Sasha hugged her back, trying not to cry into her adorable fluffy hair. "Should we tell her..?"

     Sasha nodded, sniffling. "Okay.. let's do it."

     Present time

     "Marcy and I.. we aren't going home."

Anne gasped, pulling her hand away. "W-What..?" She stutters. "You two are kidding.. right..?"

Marcy shook her head. "I'm so sorry, Anne.. I know it will be so hard to get separated, but-"

"But why?!" Anne shouts, tears welling in her eyes.

Sasha took Anne's hand again. "Anne, I'm so sorry, we know that being separated is the last thing we want but-"

"NO! You two, you both have a family to come back to!" Anne shouts, pulling her hand back from the both of them.

"No, Anne, you do!" Marcy shouts back. "You have a loving family that cares about you! But me..? I'm going home to a family that chose to leave me behind!"

Sasha, who was holding Marcy's hand, rubbed her thumb against her hand to calm her down. It normally did the trick.

"Marcy, Sasha, you can't just run away from your lives to be in this fantasy world!" Anne argues.

"That's easy for you to say!" Marcy cries.

"What do you mean by that, Marcy?" Anne asks. Sasha could already tell this was not going well. Though they didn't have their calamity powers due to putting their power into the gems once again, Anne still scared her.

"Anne, my family is here! Here is where I belong! I'm finally something here! Why should I go back to Earth? And be hundreds of miles from you?"

"Well now we're literally going to be a world apart!" Anne cries.

"Guys calm down!" Sasha shouts. Sasha took Anne's hand to calm her down.

"Sorry.. but.. I can't believe y..you two.. aren't coming home.." Anne whispers, crying. "I mean, I'm leaving my family here too.. I thought we'd at least stay together.."

"We're so sorry," Sasha whispers, hugging Anne tightly. "I truly think this is what's best for us."

"Sasha, your mom was so worried for you," Anne whispers. "She showed up at my house demanding to find you.. she misses you so much.. I promised her I'd bring you back..!"

Sasha flinched. "My mom..? You mean the one that was literally never at home? The one I could go weeks without even seeing her once?!"

     "Sasha, Marcy, I know how hard your home life was, but you can't hide from your parents!" Anne shouts. "I know I'll never know how hard your life is because I.. I was so lucky. But I'm here for the two of you.. Marcy, nothing can keep us apart it doesn't matter if you're a state away. We can video call every day! And I'll visit once a month."

     Marcy shook her head. "Anne, you're not changing my mind," she says. "I'm not facing my parents."

     "Marcy, we can find them! We can bring you to them and everything will be okay again-"

     "It doesn't matter, Anne! Why would I go back to them? They chose to leave me, so I'm choosing to not come back!"

"But what about me?! What about everything we've been through?!" Anne cries, taking both their hands. "It's hard for me to leave The Planters too but.. I imagined our future together..! Just like when we were younger... we were going to go to high school together! And then college! We would be college roomies and.. we'd be together forever.."

"But that's not going to happen, Anne!" Marcy snaps. "If I go home, I'll just be with my parents that didn't even bother to wait for me to come back! I'd be hundreds of miles from you!"

"But we could make it work!" Anne cries, her eyes pleading for them to stay. Sasha felt terrible. But she genuinely thought she belonged in Amphibia.

"No, we can't!" Marcy shouts, before taking a slow step away. "You're not changing my mind, Anne! I've been stuck in that hell-hole of a world my whole life! I was meant to be here!"

"Marcy's right, Anne.. You have to let us make this choice," Sasha whispers, before hugging Anne tightly.

Anne didn't say anything. She just hugged Sasha back, crying a little. Sasha turned to Marcy, who stood there, looking completely heart broken. Sasha pulled her in too, as the three girls hugged each other tightly. "I don't want to keep you guys from here if that's what you really want," Anne whispers. "But are you sure this is what you want..?"

Sasha and Marcy looked at each other before nodding. Anne shook her head. "I don't want to hold you two back.. but I can't help it.. I just want you two to come home with me.."

"Anne.." she says, quietly. "If I went home.. I'd lose Marcy.. I'd lose my toad dad.. I'd lose all the friendships I've formed here."

"I know.. I know it isn't the easy choice.. but it's the right one.. Sasha, your mom cares for you so much more than you realize.." Anne turned to Marcy. "And Mar-Mar.. I know your parents left you but.. you don't know what happened.. at the very worst, you can live at my place until we figure things out. I can promise you, distance can't break what we have," Anne says, kissing Marcy's hand, putting her hand to her cheek and smiling at the two of them.

Sasha shook her head, gently pushing Anne's hand away. "I don't know, Anne.."

"Yeah.. I mean that's quite the risk," Marcy says.

"But this isn't our world..!" Anne insists. "We belong in Earth.. you two belong with me..

Marcy took Anne's hand. "Anne.. I have to go.. I just need some alone time.. okay..?"

Sasha saw the look in Anne's eyes, full of pain. "Y-Yeah.. of course," she sniffles. Marcy gave her a slight smile as she left the room.

This left Anne and Sasha.. alone.

"Sash, you're not really going to stay here, right?" Anne finally says, breaking the silence.

"Anne.. I'm sorry."

"Sash.. everything we've been through.. I mean.. you, me, and Marcy.. we've literally went to hell and back together. We promised each other we'd be together.."

"Well.. things change sometimes, Anne," Sasha says, looking away. She didn't want to leave Anne.. but she didn't want to go home.

"Your mom.. she really wanted to know where you were. She's really worried for you, you know.."

     Sasha flinched at the mention of her mother. "That's a first," she finally says, brushing Anne off.

     "Sasha.. I'll be honest. I don't know what you've been through.. but I know it's a lot. And I can promise you.. if we go home the three of us will be together, Marcy and I can help you through the hard times.. we could just help each other out.. you can't run from bad things.. but you don't have to face it alone." Anne took Sasha's hand. Sasha felt her warm palms. Oh man, she loved warm hands.

     "I don't want to face the bad things in general," Sasha says, burying her face into Anne's hand.

     "I know.. but it's the right thing to do.. sometimes people can come into your life and help you grow, before eventually leaving. Nothing ever lasts forever after all."

     Sasha took a deep breath. She wasn't super sure herself yet. She was... scared of her mom. She didn't want to go to school anymore, where everyone always had their eyes on her as she was the most popular girl at her school. And she never liked school. She wasn't interested in it, heck- she wasn't even interested in cheerleading. She did it because everyone wanted her to. "Anne.. what about Marcy?"

     "We'll talk to Marcy.. I know how hard it must be for her to move back with her parents.. but maybe we could work something out? I could let her crash with my family for a while till we figure it out. And we'll still go to college together, the three of us, like we always dreamed of..!"

     Sasha sniffled. "You really think so..?"

"Of course.. you know distance can't ruin what the three of us got," Anne says, winking at Sasha before giggling. Sasha giggled a little too before Anne reached her hand over, wiping her last tear.

"I suppose you're right.." Sasha says, smiling at Anne. All she really wanted at this point was to be in a world with both Marcy and Anne.

Anne hugged Sasha once more. "Thank you.." Anne whispers. "I love you so much, Sash."

"I love you too," Sasha says, quietly. She took a deep breath before looking at the door. "I suppose there's just one thing left to do before we go home."

"I suppose there is," Anne says, as the two girls held hands, opening the door.

How the hell were they going to convince Marcy?

A/N/ Yes this chapter is literally Anne and Marcy trying to win over Sasha 👍🏻 no regrets.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 40.5K 93
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
24K 585 24
Jake is having a normal happy day heading to the music room for music club, he had a weird dream the night before, but decided to ignore it. When the...
1.3M 56.8K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
240K 7K 81
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...