Why did it have to be you? (C...

By MyFanaticHeart101

Camila had the perfect life.She had the money, the friends, the family. But what happens when her parents dec... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Quick Question
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 49
Chapter 50- Part 1
Question!
Help!!
Chapter 50- Part 2
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Sequel is up

Chapter 48

15K 397 635
By MyFanaticHeart101

Laurens POV

"Alright girls, everyone place their phones in the box." Daniel said to us. He came earlier today and got to know the other girls since he's never met them before. They got along easily and he seemed really glad to meet them.

"But what if we want to take pictures?" Dinah crossed her arms after placing her phone in the box. She was the most angriest of the idea of getting rid of our phones to enjoy the outdoor life properly.

"I thought you would want to take pictures so that is why I have these." He said as he took out disposable cameras. "I know what you're thinking. 'But these don't have filters.' It's alright because these are going to be more meaningful than any picture a phone can take. These capture the moments in life and what I like more about them is the fact that you can't delete them after you take them. You wait until you go and get them printed." He handed everyone a disposable camera.

"But these are so big. I don't want to carry around a camera that can't fit in my pocket." Normani whined.

"Oh don't worry. I have smaller ones." He smirked before he walked over to the couch and started digging through a duffle bag. "Here you go." He said before pulling out Polaroid cameras.

"Those are even bigger than these." Ally stated.

"Yeah but these are better. You get the picture printed out right after you take it." Olivia said before taking them from Daniel's hands. She always had a liking for photography.

"See. My little Olive Oil likes the idea." He hugged Olivia before facing all of us. "Now dress warmly because it's freezing out. Also pee before we head out, unless you're okay with doing it in the woods. I'm just going to my room real quick. I'll be back in 15." With that said, Daniel left our cabin with our phones.

"So we're just going hiking?" Alyssa asked.

"Yeah, pretty much." Olivia answered before handing us a Polaroid camera each. "So hurry up and get dressed."

"Come on Camz, let's go get dressed." I grabbed Camila's hand and pulled her up the stairs behind me.

"Get dressed or get undressed!?" I heard Dinah yell. I laughed and leaned over the railing that were above them to flip her off. "No Lauren, I don't want to fuck you. That's why you have your girlfriend."

"Dinah, just shut up already!" Camila yelled as I started blushing.

"Oh i'll shut up, but will you?" She smirked at us. I blushed even more when I heard everyone laugh.

"She's being an idiot, come on." Camila whispered to me before leading me into the room. Once we reached the room i went straight to the drawers and picked out a coat.

"So the guys aren't coming here until Christmas right?" I heard Camila call out from behind me as I put on my boots.

"Yeah. Luckily they messaged me before Daniel took our phones." I replied. As I was buttoning up my coat I felt a pair of small arms wrap their way around my waist.

"I have a bit of a surprise for you tonight." Camila whispered into my ear before she placed a gentle kiss on my cheek.

"Is that so?" I asked as I turned to face her. She smiled and nodded her head before leaning in to place her plump lips on mine. "What is it?" I asked once she pulled away.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you now would it?" She said before releasing me and walking towards the bed where her clothes were spread out. I rolled my eyes and quickly finished changing while Camila did the same.

"You know, I think Ally might be seeing someone." I said while Camila was still changing. I sat on the bed and watched her. She glanced over her shoulder before pulling up her pants.

"Didn't she tell you that she's been talking to that guy named Troy?"

"No." I said with slight hurt in my voice. Why wouldn't Ally tell me?

"Yes she has. She's talked about him at lunch." She turned around to face me.

"I don't remember her mentioning him or anyone actually."

"Well, your head has kind of been in the clouds since Amy went missing." Camila spoke softly. I turned my attention to the ground as my mind was once again filled with memories of my missing best friend.

----------Flashback----------------

"I'm being serious though Laur." Amy spoke up while popping her head out from behind the fridge door.

"And i'm being serious when I say that I am not going to play 'Candy Shop' at your funeral." I said while shaking my head at her choice of song.

"It's a good song though." She said while tossing me an ice cream sandwich.

"Yeah but it's not funeral type of music. Besides, why are we even talking about your funeral? You're not going to die anytime soon. We're barley 14."

"You never know what type of shit can happen." She shrugged while closing thr fridge door and walking towards me with a bucket of ice cream. "But seriously though, if I am to die, probably from eating to much, I don't want you to be upset."

"Are you seriously telling me to not be upset? You're my best friend." I said with a small frown.

"Yeah I know. I know you're going to shed a waterfall because i'm amazing," she said while dramatically flipping her hair, causing me to smack her arm, "but I don't want you to be upset for a long time. I just want you to remember the good times you had with me. Forget the reason why you're upset and remember why you had a smile on your face before whatever the hell happened to me happened."

"Yeah but it's easier said than done."

"I know." She shrugged before shoving a spoonful of ice cream into her mouth. "But remember that we're spirit sisters so even when i'm not with you, i'm with you. Got it?"

"It looks like my spirit sister has ice cream dripping down her cheek." I chuckled as I watched the melted ice cream drip down her chin. "How the hell do you even get ice cream all over your face?" I asked as I handed her my napkin.

"Hey! I love food and food loves me." She said with her smile before wiping off the cool liquid from her face.

-------------------------------------

"Lo?" My girlfriend's sweet voice snapped me back to reality. "You're crying." I felt her thumb run across my cheeks. "You left me for a while."

"I'm sorry." I apologized, my voice coming out more hoarse than intended. She placed her hand under my chin and kneeled in front of me.

"Talk to me." She requested. The worry in her eyes brought tears to my eyes.

"I just miss her." I got out right before sobs escaped my lips. I felt her arms wrap around my back and pull me into her warmth. I quickly clung onto her and released all of my tears.

"I know babe. We all miss her." She whispered to me. I pulled away and wiped at my eyes.

"It's not only that though."

"Then what else is it?" She questioned while bringing her hand up to my cheek to wipe my falling tear.

"I feel like if she's close by. It's as if she's screaming for me to help her." I admitted to her.

"Lo, we're in the middle of the woods. There is no way she can be near." She said while giving me a sympathetic look.

"I know but I just feel it Camz. I'm telling you the truth. It's as if she's mentally trying to connect to me or something." I was practically begging her to believe me. I know it sounds crazy but I just know something is up.

"Lo," she sighed before continuing, "I know you really miss her but this is just crazy." She removed her hand and ran it through her hair before standing up and stepping away.

"I know it's crazy but you have to believe me." I stood as well and stepped in front of her.

"Lauren, just please stop. I know you're upset but honestly you have to try and move on. Everyone else is already trying but you seem to be the only one who isn't. If we find her, we find her, but if we don't then there is nothing we can do about it." She said before grabbing one of my beanies and walking out of the room, leaving me by myself.

I know Camila is getting tired of me constantly bringing up Amy, but I can't help it. She's been my best friend since we were 2. We're practically sisters already. I can see the annoyance in Camila's face whenever I bring her up. I know it's not because she dislikes her, but because she feels as if i'm ignoring her and paying more attention to someone who i'm not even sure is still alive. I can't blame Camila for feeling this way though. I have kind of been pushing her away since the phone call.

She's right though. I have to get over my delusional feelings and move on with my life. I'm sure it's just my mind playing games with me. Although i'm not giving up hope that she'll return, I am going to stop sitting around and mourning. Camila has been here for me throughout this time and I know she is at a breaking point. I have to make things right.

I quickly wiped at my eyes and checked my appearance in the mirror before grabbing a beanie and walking out of the room. I looked over the railing and saw the girls fixing themselves up, but I didn't see a sign of Camila.

"She's outside Laur. She seemed pretty upset." I heard Normani's voice.

"Thanks Mani." I said as I made my way down the stairs.

"Is she upset because you denied her sex?" Dinah asked. I shot her a look and opened my mouth to say something but Ally beat me to it.

"Dinah!" She scolded the tall girl. "Watch your fucking mouth."

"Says the one who just cursed." Zendaya said.

"I know. You're the fucking Jesus one here....." Alyssa started until she was cut off by Ally throwing her a pillow.

"I do curse, I just don't use the name of Christ in the same sentence." Ally defended herself.

"So you're not all about Jesus then are you?" Becky said with a smirk.

"I am all about Jesus, but I can cuss to."

"If you were really into him you wouldn't cuss at all." Olivia said as the other's agreed. I shook my head and quickly made my way out.

I was hit with a cold breeze hitting my face. I closed the door behind me and looked at my surroundings. I didn't see Camila anywhere. I frowned and made my way down the the steps of the porch. I placed my beanie in my back pocket before I started walking around the sides of the cabin. Once I reached the back of the cabin I decided to walk further out.

We were surrounded by trees but behind the cabin is an opening where you can get a great view of the surrounding mountains.

I sighed and walked towards the edge of the small cliff. I put my hands in the pockets of my coat and stared at the view.

"Where the fuck are you at Amy? I can feel your presence close by." I whispered to myself. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Wow, Camila was right. This is crazy. I'm even starting to talk to myself.

"Please don't jump." I heard a voice from behind me. I smiled when I recognized the angelic voice.

"You really think I would want to end my life before I even started it with you?" I said as I turned around and saw my love standing there with a smile.

"Just making sure you weren't upset about what I said earlier." She said as she stepped closer to me. "Listen, I want to apologize about what I said earlier. You have every right to feel to way you feel right now. I know you two were really close and if it was one of my girls i'm sure I would be the same."

"No. You're right though Camz. I have to go on with my life and just hope or the best. I'm sorry if you feel like if i'm pushing you away. I miss you." I said before pulling out my beanie from my pocket.

"You miss me or me treating you like a baby?" She smirked before taking my beanie and placing it on my head. I smiled and gave her lips a peck.

"Maybe it's just the treatment I miss." I smirked.

"Bitch." She mumbled before grabbing the collar of my coat and placing her lips on mine. I smiled into the kiss before I deepened it. When I ran my tongue along her bottom lip she pulled away.

"Hmmm. I can't wait until we get these printed." I furrowed my brows at her words but when I saw her holding up the disposable camera I rolled my eyes.

"Way to ruin a moment Camz."

"Hey! I like taking pictures with you so sorry if...." she began to ramble until she was cut off by a familiar scream.

"Did you hear that!" I immediately said as I looked around.

"I actually did hear that." Camila answered as she followed my actions. There was no one in sight but there was the small cabin just at the bottom of the hill where our cabin was located.

"Isn't Daniel staying there?" I questioned as I pointed Camila in the direction of where I was staring.

"Yeah." She mumbled. "Maybe he's the one who screamed."

"That sounded more like a high pitched voice though." I started walking towards the narrow path of stone that led us to the cabin Daniel was staying in. Camila followed close behind.

"Why are we going to Daniels cabin?" Camila asked from behind me.

"I'm going to see where that scream came from." I stated as I tried not to slip on the ice covered rocks.

"I'm sure it was just him. He probably saw a raccoon or something." She mumbled just before she slipped and fell on her butt. "Are you fucking kidding me!?"

"Really Camz?" I chuckled as I turned around and held out a hand to help her up.

"Can we just go back up? I don't want to go all the way down there." She whined. Before I could reply I was interrupted by another scream. This one was different though.

"Stop it Dinah!!!" I heard Ally scream. Camila and I looked up from where we were and saw Ally running away from Dinah.

"See. It was probably the girls." Camila said before making her way back up the path. I sighed as Camila got farther from me. I had the urge to continue down the path and look into the small window of the cabin. I was about to continue my journey until I heard Camila.

"Come on babe!" She called to me from the top of the hill. I nodded my head and chuckled when she slipped once again. She quickly stood up and gave me a thumbs up before following after Dinah.

I moved my leg to walk towards my girlfriend until I heard a thud come from the direction of the cabin. I quickly turned my head and tried to see through the small window. I could see a shadow and it appeared to be watching me. I felt chills run through my spine so I turned my head and continued up the path. Once I reached the top I gave a last glance towards the small cabin before I made my way back to the porch of the cabin I was currently staying in.

"Zenny, you're going to get tired of carrying that." Olivia scolded Zendaya for stashing her coat with food.

"But if i'm going on a hike I need food." Zendaya defended herself.

"If I see a bear i'm leaving your ass." Dinah said. Zendaya flipped her off before taking a bite of her Twinkie.

"Guys, leave Zenfucker alone. If she wants to get attacked by a bear then that's all on her." I said with a smirk as I made my way to stand next to my girlfriend.

"Thanks Jaurebitch. I feel the love." Zendaya answered sarcastically.

"So why were you girls screaming?" Camila asked while wrapping her arms around my waist.

"Stupid Dinah threw snow in my shirt and it started a snow war." Becky said while giving the tall girl a glare.

"You seemed mad and I thought you needed to cool down." Dinah defended herself. They kept arguing while we waited for Daniel to return. After a few minutes he finally showed up and we went on our little hike.

"I'm fucking tired!!!" Camila complained after twenty minutes.

"I know. And i'm cold." Dinah whined as she leaned against a near by tree.

"Do you girls really want to go back?" Daniel called out. He was far up ahead of us.

"No! I want to see the little pond you were talking about earlier." Olivia said.

"But if you girls are tired then..." Daniel started to say until I cut him off.

"No. These girls shouldn't even be tired since we work out in softball. Get your lazy asses up because I want to see the pond." I said before grabbing Camila's hand and dragging her behind me.

"I'm captain to and I say to take a break." Dinah said as she trudged behind.

"How are you tired? I'm eating junk food and i'm still energetic." Zendaya said.

"I agree with Dj. I don't know if it's because we're up in the mountains or something but I am out of breath." Alyssa complained as well.

"Just suck it up." Normani said while sharing a knowing look to Becky, Zendaya, and I. I nodded my head before continuing the hike. The four of us walked quickly so we could purposely leave them behind.

"Alright. Make as many snowballs as you can." Normani said as she kneeled down.

"I call dibs on throwing mine at Dinah." Becky said with a smirk.

"I don't care who I get. As long as i'm hitting them." Zendaya smiled. We made as many as we could before the girls came into view.

"Hurry up bitches." I called out loud. "Let's hope this wakes them up enough."

"Now!" Normani yelled before launching the frozen liquid right at Ally. We immediately grabbed as many snowballs and threw them at the slow walkers while they screamed and ran for cover.

"You're so dead!" Dinah yelled before running after us.

"Try to catch us." Becky smirked before running ahead. I laughed when I turned my head to get a glimpse of the five girls struggling to catch up. The slippery ice wasn't helping.

"Girls, what's wrong?" Daniel asked once we caught up to him.

"Nothing." Zendaya said as she tried to catch her breath.

"Oh. Well here we are." Daniel announced. I looked over to where he was pointing and my breath was suddenly taken away from me.

It was as if I was in a snow wonderland. The small pond was frozen and the floor was covered with undisturbed snow. The trees surrounding had a soft layer of snow. The surroundings were peaceful and quiet. That was until my girlfriend caught up with us.

"You're all fucking dead." Dinah said as she hunched over and tried catching her breath.

"Oh good, you made it." Becky smirked once again before approaching the small pond.

"Be careful. Try not to slip into the water. I know it's frozen but you can still fall in and I wouldn't want that to happen." Daniel called out as he sat on a near by rock.

"Aww. Thanks for always looking out for us Daniel." Alyssa cooed while taking a seat next to him.

"Well, I don't want anything to happen to you girls." He smiled at us. We all smiled and stayed at the pond for about an hour until we got cold. We took pictures and even had a snowball war. Of course Camila got mad whenever I threw one at her, but I didn't care.

"You know Lauren, sitting out here by yourself might get you sick." I heard a voice from behind me. I turned my head and saw Ally standing by the front door with a smile. I was currently sitting on the front porch of the cabin while the others were playing board games inside. I only came out here because I needed some fresh air.

"Not when you have a coat." I smirked at her.

"Why aren't you inside?" Ally asked as she took the wooden chair next to me.

"Why aren't you?"

"Shut up and just answer the damn question." Ally rolled her eyes at me.

"I don't know honestly. I just needed some time alone I guess." I sighed.

"Well I just needed a smoke." She spoke. I whipped my head to face her. I was going to say something until I saw a growing smile on her face.

"You don't smoke you liar." I shook my head at her. "None of us do actually."

"I know. I just wanted you to face me while I talk to you."

"About what?" I questioned.

"Camila." I nodded and encouraged her to continue. "I know that you love her and she clearly loves you but I can't help but feel as if you aren't in the relationship a hundred percent."

"What do you mean?" Confusion all over my face.

"Do you honestly love her? More than friends."

"Yes. I love her so much. Why would you think that I don't?" I immediately answered.

"Then why haven't you had sex with her?" Ally blurted out. The question caught me off gaurd.

"I-i.....well we....." I studdered until she cut me off.

"She's been telling everyone that she's ready to move foward with your relationship but she's also said how she feels as if she loves you more than you love her. I don't want to believe it but with the way you've been acting lately I kind of have to side with her."

"No no no. I love her so much. I am ready to take our relationship to the next level but we just never have any alone time."

"And that's where we come in." Ally smirked before standing up.

"What do you mean?" I questioned as I watched her walk to the door.

"Oh nothing. Don't worry about it." She winked at me before heading inside

I was beyond confused but I just brushed it off. I just sat outside and thought about what Ally said. Was Camila really questioning my feelings towards her? If so, I am a terrible girlfriend. I have to show her that I truly do love her.

"Alright so we'll be back in a while." A voice snapped me out of my pondering. I looked up to see the girls carrying blankets, food and flashlights.

"Where are we going?" I questioned as I stood up and walked towards them.

"We are going to an open spot in the woods so we could stare at the stars." Olivia answered before snapping a picture of me.

"Okay. Let me grab a blanket." I was going to walk by them but was stopped when Dinah grabbed my arm.

"You're not coming with us." I furrowed my brows at her but before I could question her she was already shoving me in the cabin and closing the door.

"What the hell." I mumbled before turning around. I furrowed my brows when I saw Camila standing beside the stairs while looking at me nervously.

"Come with me Lo. I want to show you something." She spoke with a soft tone. I walked towards her and grabbed her outstretched hand.

She led me up the stairs and into our room. There were a few candles lit up around the room and the bed was nicely made, not how I left it this morning. She took me outside to the small balcony.

I looked around and saw a small two person table with wooden chairs across each other. The deep red table cloth had a candle stick placed in the middle with plates and silverware.

"I know it's not much but I wanted to cook you dinner tonight. Of course the others helped though." Camila said nervously. I shivered and hugged my coat as the cool wind hit me. Camil noticed and quickly moved to the table and turned on the small fire heater that was close by. "I just wanted to take you out but clearly there aren't any restaurants close by. I know it's cheesy and everything but I......" she started to ramble before I cut her off by placing my lips on hers.

"It's perfect, and i'm not just saying that." I said. She smiled and held out the chair for me to take. I gladly sat down and thanked her. She moved the fire heater closer to us while serving us the spaghetti that she had cooked.

Honestly it was delicious. Camila and I continued on with eating with non-stop conversations. I confronted her about her insecurities of our relationship but she said that it was a long time ago and that Ally was just going crazy. I was glad to hear that she had high hopes of where we were going to be in the future.

When we finished eating she made me stand beside the railing while she got something. I was honestly kind of scared of what she might bring out but I tried to push it aside.

"You can see the stars perfectly right now. But then again, the only star I see is the one standing right in front of me." Camila spoke from behind me. I smiled when I felt her arms wrap themselves around my waist. I turned around in her arms and smiled.

"You really are one cheesy girlfriend you know that." I pecked her lips before continuing. "But I surprisingly still love you."

"You couldn't get over me even if you tried." She tried to joke around, but staring into her eyes I knew she was right. I knew that I have fallen for her and I just keep sinking into this deep hole where she can do whatever the hell she wants to me because i'd be to distracted by her to acknowledge anything around me.

"I really wouldn't be able to. But I wouldn't even want to try." I told her looking dead into her eyes. Her smirk faded as she brought her lips to mine.

"I have something for you. I know it's not Christmas yet but I just want you to have this." She spoke once she pulled away. I nodded my head while she reached into the pocket of her sweater. With the reflection of the candle and the fire warmer I saw her holding a dark blue box.

She opened the box to reveal two necklaces. They were both silver and were the same size but they had different designs. One had a moon and another was of the sun. She placed the box on the table and held up the sun designed necklace in front of me.

"Lauren, I love you so much. I got these matching necklaces because I feel that they mean something much more than a piece of object around our necks." Camila spoke up while looking me dead in the eyes.

"Why a sun and a moon?" I questioned. She seemed to have gotten nervous so I gave her a reassuring smile.

"You are the sun and I am the moon. I could only reflect the light you give me. Without you I don't shine, but just orbit around the world going unnoticed. You give out happiness and I can only reflect the same emotion when I am with you. I love you to the next galaxy and back because the moon just seems to close for me and it doesn't come close to how far I will travel just to see you. You are my light. My mind, heart, and soul are all yours. I am at complete mercy for you."

I was at a loss for words. Camila basically told me that she is all mine. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. I just stood there and stared at the girl I love.

"Will you be my light, Lauren?" Camila said nervously.

"Only if you'll be my moon." I responded. She smiled before stepping closer to me and clasping the silver chain around my neck. I reached over and grabbed her necklace and did the same.

"I love you so much Lauren." She whispered before placing her lips on mine. I immediately deepened the kiss and brought my hands to her hips before pulling her closer to me.

"I love you Camila." I pulled away from her and pulled her into the room. I shut the balcony door and immediately met Camila's lips again. I backed us up towards the bed and gently pushed Camila onto the soft matress. I took off my heavy coat and threw it somewhere on the floor. Camila sat up and took off her jacket before tossing it to the side.

I slowly crawled on top off her, without loosing eye contact, before connecting our lips again. I felt her hands find their way to my sides and under my shirt. After a few minutes of making out I felt her pushing up my shirt. I pulled away and allowed her to remove my shirt while she sat up. I quickly got rid of her shirt and bra before she layed back onto the bed.

I took a few minutes to admire the newly exposed flesh. I looked up to meet Camila's eyes, secretly asking if I could continue. All it took was for her to nod her head before I attatched my lips to her breasts. As I worked my mouth on her skin she found her way to the button of my jeans.

"Take them off." She mumbled before releasing a small moan. I pulled away and stood at the foot of the bed. I pulled off my jeans and did the same to Camila. I crawled on top of her but she took me by surprise when she flipped us over.

"Are you sure about this Lo? Tell me now before i'm not able to stop myself." Camila whispered to me.

"I'm sure Camz." I breathed out before connecting our lips in a hungry kiss.

-------------------------------------------

No ones POV

"Stop being so fidgety and eat the damn food." Elizabeth had been struggling to feed the unhealthy teen for the past three days.

The teen shook her head and turned her head away from the spoonful of rice that Elizabeth had been attempting to feed her. The older girl sighed and lowered the spoon.

"If you don't eat you're going to die." She spoke while gazing at the teen.

"You're going to kill me anyways so what's the point." Amy retorted. Elizabeth let out an angry groan before throwing the spoon across the room and forcefully pinning Amy on the floor.

"The point is that if I tell you to eat you're going to eat!" She yelled at her before grabbing her hair and standing up with her. The teen screamed as her hair was being pulled. She was suddenly thrown onto the bed.

"Why the fuck are you always being so damn stubborn?!" Elizabeth screamed as Amy released a few tears.

"Elizabeth, keep it down. I can hear you from outside." Daniel interrupted them. He locked the door behind him and examined the room. "What happened?"

"She's refusing to eat again." Elizabeth sighed as she ran a hand through her hair.

"Why do you care? You're the one who said to feed her the minimum." Daniel spoke as he walked towards Amy.

"She's going to get sick if she doesn't eat."

"You're going to kill me anyways so why the fuck does it even matter?" Amy spoke up as Daniel tried handing her the bowl of rice. Elizabeth groaned and kicked the box that held the girls phones.

"Daniel come. I need to speak to you real quickly." Elizabeth spoke before exiting the cabin.

"Amy, please eat." Daniel spoke softly.

"No. I don't understand why she's getting so bitchy about me eating if she's going to kill me. What's the point if i'm practically already dead." Amy spoke with sadness in her voice.

Daniel sighed before placing the bowl on the ground. He cuffed Amy's hands above her head and onto the bed frame once again and placed a strip of tape over her lips before exiting the room.

"What is it?" He asked angrily. He was furious at Elizabeth for the way she had been acting towards Amy. He knew that holding someone as a prisoner didn't mean that the person got treated kindly but to him the way Elizabeth had been hitting the teen was crossing the line. He often found himself stopping himself from nearly freeing Amy as he watched Elizabeth hit her.

"I don't get why she isn't eating." She answered him.

"She said she's not eating because she's practically already dead." He spoke.

"That's something I want to talk to you about." Elizabeth sighed. "I don't want to kill Amy anymore."

"What do you mean you don't want to kill her anymore?! The whole reason we're here is to kill everyone execpt Lauren." Daniel exclaimed.

"I know, but I don't want Lauren anymore. The past two months that we've had Amy I started to forget about Lauren and think more about Amy. I don't want to kill her anymore."

"We can't change the plans though. We literally are all set up."

"We can change the plans if I say so." Elizabeth growled at him.

"I don't get it. If you really do want Amy now, why do you beat her?" He questioned her. She sighed and leaned against his car that they were standing by.

"She's so frustrating. She doesn't listen to me and......" she began to speak until a sudden laugh interrupted them. Her eyes widened and she began to panic as more voices were heard.

"Get in the car." Daniel spoke quickly as he unlocked the car. Elizabeth quickly jumped into the backseat and stayed hidden.

"Daniel! What are you doing?" Ally spoke with a smile.

Inside the small cabin Amy heard the familiar voices. She immediately tried to free her arms. She tried looking through the fogged window that was across the room. There she saw her best friends talking to the man who was helping with keeping her hidden. She felt a rush of hope and tried screaming for help but the tape covering her mouth didn't help her out in any way. She frantically tried to make any type of sound to catch their attention. She kicked the bed multiple times but the cushion prevented any noise from being made.

"We're just going to an open spot in the woods to watch the stars for a while." Olivia informed her uncle.

"Where's Lauren and Camila?" He questioned.

"They're actually the reason that we're wanting to be outside." Dinah smirked.

"Ohhh." Daniel said.

Inside the cabin room Amy was squirming and trying to make any possible noise. That's when she remembered the bowl on the floor. She tryied to roll her legs over the edge of the bed but it tightened the restraints on her wrists. She knew the cold metal had cut into her wrists but she didnt care at this point. She threw her legs over the bed and tried finding the bowl. When her shoe made contact with the glass bowl she immediately started to crush it. She stomped on it with so much force that it shattered.

"What was that?" Becky questioned when she heard the sound.

"What was what?" Daniel tried to cover up. He wasn't showing it but he was beginning to panic.

"It sounded like glass breaking." Alyssa said as she looked around her surroundings.

"Why are you even out here Daniel? It's cold." Dinah began to question him. Before he could answer another loud thud was heard from inside the cabin. Then another was heard. It was clear to him that Amy was stomping the floor.

"What's going on Daniel?" Becky asked as she started to walk towards the cabin.

"There's raccoons in there." Daniel lied.

"Raccoons? How are they making so much noise then?" Becky asked as she grabbed the door handle.

"I put a trap in there and they're caught in them. I'm just waiting them out until they die." He spoke again as he stared at Becky, hoping that she doesn't open the door. She turned around to face him.

"What kind of traps?" She questioned him as the others watched.

"Bear traps. It's going to be bloody so I would much rather just stay out here until they're dead." He continued with his lie.

Inside Becky knew he was lying but she decided she would find out soon, but when he is not around. Instead she nodded her head and removed her hand from the door handle.

"Well, we'll leave you to your raccoon hunting then." Zendaya spoke up.

"Aww poor raccoons." Normani said before continuing down the hill with Olivia and Ally following. Alyssa gave Daniel a smile before following the other four, leaving Dinah and Becky behind.

"You better hope we don't see the raccoon bodies because if we do I will hurt you." Dinah spoke.

"We love animals and if we see them hurt we will hurt the people who hurt them." Becky said while giving Dinah a look. They both knew they weren't talking about raccoons.

"I'll be sure to keep them out of your sight." Daniel said with a shaky voice.

The two girls nodded their heads before following the others direction. When they were away from the cabin Dinah stopped Becky.

"You and I both know those weren't raccoons making that noise. If they really were stuck in a bear trap they would have been dead instantly." Dinah spoke to Becky.

"Of course I know that. Daniel is hiding something from us and I intend on finding out what it is." Becky said.

"You wanna check his room?" Dinah questioned.

"Yeah. But not today. We have to make sure he's not there."

"What about tomorrow? It's Christmas Eve. We're all going to be in our cabin. You and I can sneak out while the others unwrap their presents." Dinah said as she put her hands in her pockets.

"That's perfect." Becky smiled at Dinah.

"Alright." They agreed before continuing on their walk.

I'm sorry for so many things. One is for not updating in a month. Second is for no smut. I'm sorry but I am literally clueless when it comes to....you know. Third is for not having any action happen yet. I promise the good parts are soon to come. Okay well bye loves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 2.2K 31
Camila's Cocky and player side is completely changed when she allows herself to be hurt by someone she never expected. When Camila goes away to war...
480K 14.2K 38
Sequel to Bad News. What happens to Camila and Lauren and their relationship when Camila's past haunts her once again? What if this time, she can't d...
139K 2.9K 16
Lauren wasn't good enough for camila in highschool. Or that's what Lauren believed. Now 6 years later will camila be able to get back what she lost. ...
313K 7.4K 35
When Lauren Jauregui gets shipped off to a summer camp by her mother all alone, she is almost positive that her summer is ruined. It's the summer goi...