Another BTS Story 1 (finished)

By Clairounette645295

Basically, this is a bunch of BTS Hybrid stories and others. If you don't like the first story, there are man... More

Hybrids 1.1
Hybrids 1.2
Hybrids 1.3
Hybrid 1.4
Hybrid 1.5
Hybrid 1.6
Hybrid 1.7
Hybrid 1.8
Introduction Hybrid 2
Hybrid 2.1
Hybrid 2.2
Hybrid 2.3
Hybrid 2.4 (end)
Intro to Particular Story 1
Particular 1.1
Particular 1.2
Intro to Hybrid story 3
Hybrid 3
Intro Hybrid 4
Hybrid 4
Intro Hybrid 5
Hybrid 5.1: Yoongi
Hybrid 5.2 : Yoongi
Hybrid 5.3 : Jimin
Hybrid 5.4 : Jimin
Hybrid 5.5 : Hoseok
Hybrid 5.6: Hoseok and Promise
Hybrid 5.7: A new meeting?
Hybrid 5.7: Taehyung
Hybrid 5.8: Jin
Hybrid 5.9 : Namjoon and Jungkook
Hybrid 5.10: The Seven and the revenge
Intro Mafia 1.
Mafia 1.1
Intro to Mafia 2+ Mafia 2
Mafia 3
Intro Apocalypse 1
Apocalypse: Beginning 1.1
Apocalypse: Trust them? 1.2
Apocalypse: Safe Zone 1.3
Apocalypse: Distance? 1.4
Apocalypse: Connected 1.5
Intro...: Werewolf 1
Intro Hybrid 6
Hybrid 6.1
Hybrid 6.2
Hybrid 6.3
Intro Hybrid 7
Hybrid 7.1: Fear
Hybrid 7.2: Mates?
Hybrid 7.3 : Sharing a burden.
Hybrid 7.4: Feeling the Mate Bond?
Hybrid 7.5 : Numb and Misunderstood
Hybrid 7.6: Nan and Rada.
Hybrid 7.7: Training.
Hybrid 7.8: Need of Attention
Hybrid 7.9 : Apart?
Hybrid 7.10: Two years later
Hybrid 7.11: Breaking the mate bond?
Hybrid 7.12: Hope's world
Hybrid 7.13: Meeting again (1)
Hybrid 7.14: Meeting again (2)
Hybrid 7.15: Justice North
Hybrid 7.16: Tick Tick
Hybrid 7.17: Understanding
Hybrid 7.18 : Forgive (end)
Intro Apocalypse 2
Apocalypse 2.1: An intruder.
Apocalyspe 2.2: Settling in
Apocalypse 2.3 : Feelings and Acceptance
Apocalypse 2.4: The Fluff!
Apocalypse 2.5: Dark Quarter's Story (1)
Apocalypse 2.6: Dark quarter's story (2)
Apocalypse 2.7: Butterfly
Introduction College Story 1
Another College Story 1.1
Another College Story 1.2
Another Werewolf Story 2
Intro: Another Fantasy Story 1.
Fantasy 1.1: A new beginning
Fantasy 1.2: Little...mate?!
Fantasy 1.3: An unexpected outing?
Fantasy 1.4: Ela's harsh decision
Fantasy 1.5: Happy End
Intro Hybrid 8
Hybrid 8.1: A long week
Hybrid 8.2: Hybrids? Forgive?
Hybrid 8.3: Condition
Hybrid 8.4: Progress
Hybrid 8.5: Hug
Hybrid 8.6: Causing worries...
Hybrid 8.7: All reunited
Soulmate 1: Jimin (oneshot)
Soulmate 2: Yoongi x Hoseok x Reader (oneshot)
Mafia 2.1 : Hard life
Mafia 2.2: A white penthouse
Mafia 2.3: Warming up
Mafia 2.4: Horrible reality
Mafia 2.5: Survival instinct
Mafia 2.6: A new life
Intro College 2
College 2.1: Meeting and feelings
College 2.2: Incredulous
College 2.3 : Attack
College 2.4: More than friendship?
College 2.5: Some feelings revealed
College 2.6: Timeless evolution
Hybrid 9 (oneshot)
Rank 1.1 : Beginning
Rank 1.2: Acclimatation
Rank 1.3: The true one
Rank 1.4: Perpetrator's end
Another School Story (ReaderxJiminxTaehyung)
Particular 2 (one shot)
Hybrid 10.1: A new family?
Hybrid 10.2: Hatred
Hybrid 10.3: Agreement
Hybrid 10.4: Love feelings
Hybrid 10.5: Understanding feelings
Hybrid 10. 6: Harsh Decision (+ announcement)

Another Werewolf Story 3

536 21 13
By Clairounette645295

It's a remotedly short one, that I wrote some time ago. Tell me what you think. 

Human and Werewolves. Two different species. Very different. While humans are frail and billions, werewolves are strong but only a few hundred thousand. 

Could humans get rid of werewolves? 

Probably. 

Will they ever? 

Not as long as the Law is still standing. I

s everyone agreeing on the fact that werewolves are roaming around freely and that they could kill humans in seconds? 

Well, not really. 

Humans had always a kink for spicing things a little bit and the Hunters were always present despite the efforts of getting rid of them.

Werewolves were stronger than humans, they would also say smarter of course. Could change whenever they wanted into a monster that is higher than an average adult male and rip you to shreds. Yet they wouldn't do that again because of the Law. Humans and Werewolves were allowed to interact with each other, to have children together and to marry each other. But, it was rare. 

Like insanely so. Humans were raised to fear Werewolves and werewolves were raised to never trust humans. There was a war opposing the two species and thanks to your history course you could say it wasn't pretty. On both sides.

There were five types of werewolves. Normal werewolves were basically called wolf with a brown eye color or something. 

They worked like humans in buildings as secretary, doctors, teachers... 

These one were part of a pack and the second lowest rank. Then stood the deltas, basically they were soldiers and guards who had a normal job in addition to protect their pack. There were three ranks within that: Low rank delta, Middle rank delta and High rank delta also called Delta generals. 

Their wolf eye color varied from light orange, to orange and finally hazel. Next where the Betas, the Alpha's right hand, powerful as higher rank delta, they were strong soldiers but also had some responsibilities within the pack: like ordering the high deltas around, making sure everyone was eating enough and so on. 

Then, there were the Alphas, red eyes, the strongest of the pack and generally the one running them. Some packs had several Alphas and the strongest one was the head.

The last rank was Omegas. Blue, green and more rarely purple eyes, they were the weakest link of a pack. Yet they were very precious, especially the purple eyed one because if they mated with an Alpha then an alpha heir would be born. Omegas were generally rare and precious or threated like pure shit and breeding machines. 

If you were lucky, you would be a normal and unlucky were the Omegas. But there were also the most unlucky ones, the hybrids. Basically, werewolves with human bodies, no super strength, no super hearing, no super vision, none of that shit.

 They could shift into werewolves and that was it. They were welcomed and treated like normal whatever their mix breed was or killed. 

Lovely isn't it?

My mom was an omega and my dad was human. I won the lottery basically. I was human, but weaker than a normal human. My parents died when I was like 10 and I never got to understand much about why and were I was from. 

Which pack? Why did my mom run away? Never got to know. 

I had beautiful purple eyes and was lucky to be adopted by a loving old couple who didn't know a thing about hybrids. I basically lived like a human, hiding my scent by wearing perfumes or mixing with the human and wearing lenses.

I  was abused a few times at the orphanage and never trusted anyone until I was adopted when I was 15. The old couple as they called themselves were in there late 40s so not old at all. A daughter would look good with them and even though they were never there, they could still show the world they weren't just both impotent. 

Not that they cared. They always left me alone, yet paid for tuition fees and ate with me on Christmas and New Year.

I was now 19 years old and had worked hard during four years dealing with high school and multiple part-time jobs to get a decent apartment not far from my university. My step parents paid for my apartment as a graduation gift and so I just had to care about bills now. So I had quite a decent amount of money, since I saved my allowance, my salary and what my real parents left me for all my life. 

I was quite happy with myself after having bought a set of brand new headphone and the good sort, to isolate myself from the world and the people. I went to a co-ed college between werewolves and humans.

So far so good, you hadn't really got any friends because hybrids were generally not welcomes especially your type that was weaker than weak. Your college was shared by the Night Blood, Blue Moon and White Claw pack and to that were humans. 

Recently, in the news, was announced that there were only 5 true omegas left on planet earth. I was half an omega and never met another hybrid before that was like me. Omegas were on the verge of extinction. 

The Blue moon's Luna was an omega and was very well respected. The wife of the Blue moon Alpha was the model of all omega. There was a call for all Omegas to gather at the Blue moon if they were in hiding or anything, but so far no one came. 

You were perfectly stretching in your wolf form on the ground as the announcer kept saying how a new Delta hybrid was cruelly beheaded by the Hunters. Cursed Blood the Hunters called the likes of you.

My alarm rang, indicating it was time for me to head to my French class. I loves language and although English was my favorite, my parents were originally French so your European blood helped a lot. 

Actually, you studied like crazy to get your level back at the one when you were ten. Still some memories but nothing much.

 I shifted and dressed myself calmly. I could see in the dark and my apartment was pitch black due to the fact that I was just in wolf form. I would do that sometimes to let my wolf relax. She was really nice and caring towards me and didn't recent my human half at all. She accepted me for who I am, for who we are. 

I called her Yui and she was more than okay with that.

Yui had an amazing sense: she could tell who was what and what rank. You always quizzed with her on who was what in your classroom and often she won. You ate a piece of beef jerky and you heard your wolf moan in your head. 

You rolled your eyes, but you knew you were smiling. You opened the blinds and everything and the sun blinded you for a while. Time? 8.30 am, and your class was in half an hour: Perfect, you could walk there. 

Yui chose the Wolf playlist she had made me do and you both bopped your head to the beat. You greeted your landlord on the entry of the complex and walked towards the campus.

I was kind of a nerd in high school as I never really had time for making friends between studying and jobs. I didn't mind staying alone, but I knew my wolf wasn't on the same page.

 Yet, I was hurt many times and she was too: we knew better than to trust either humans or worse than ever werewolves. 

I went outside the bus and was bumped on by a few people coating myself this way in various smell. I also wore a floral perfume every day that also had a mint sent. I made it myself by watching tutorials online. I sang to the music in my head and my wolf cheered me on. 

Me and Her always together.

The heir of the Night Blood pack was in your French class. He was called Kim Namjoon and always encircled by his little group of friends and some low rank delta girls. Kim Seokjin his beta was handsome and had some broad shoulder, and some shitty humor. Min Yoongi his other beta was the quiet type and the one who gave you chills. 

Jung Hoseok was the heir of the White claw pack who would merge with Night Blood when both men came to power. Kim Taehyung was his beta and future High delta in Namjoon's pack, same with Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. Seven werewolves with one particularity. Their rank was only in name, because they were all motherfucking alphas.

I almost abandoned my class when I found out there were with me, all of them in my French class. In other class, there were only one or two of them at most. But here, they were chatting away and being admired by all the werewolves' students, while being feared by the human ones or secretly admired. 

The class was each time separated in two. The front ranks for the humans and the higher ones for the werewolves. It was a natural limit and you always sat at the end of the second row the furthest away from the little group of Alphas. I quickly sat down on my seat, not leaving a glance at the men who were loudly chatting.

'Handsome still.' Yui said and you rolled your eyes at her

'Stop dreaming' you said before closing of your mind link with her. She went back to sleep with a sigh. Yui wanted to make friends, wolves' friends. Of course, I said no. We would get killed in the process and that wasn't in my plans for now. 

I got my notebooks out and starting reviewing what we did on the last lesson. I stopped myself from humming when a tug in my mind made me open my mind link back.

'Alpha in approach. Be careful.' She said being on the defensive stance. I furrowed my eyebrows before raising my head and taking my headphone off. Namjoon was standing next to me, making me almost scream in fright.

'Calm down. I don't sense ill intent.' Yui said and you raised an eyebrow at that. How the hell?

'What does he want anyway?' you asked her and she shrugged.

"Amelia right?" he said and I turned my head the other side to see everyone looking at me. Fuck this motherfucking Alpha.

"Yes?" I said hesitating

"The teacher told me to do the next project with you. It's a mix between werewolves and humans." He sighed and you widened your eyes "I will do it." He said

"If it doesn't bother you too much, I could do half of it and send it to you. If it doesn't suit you, do it alone then." You said looking away

"Correcting your work will take too much time." You were first in French for the last semester and he was behind you. By far. You didn't question him.

"Alright." You would just do the project on your own and explain to the teacher it was a misunderstanding.

"Good." He said and stepped away to his world. Yui and I took a deep breath in at the same time. He was an Alpha for sure, he felt Alpha for sure.

The topic was the Law and you had to start to work together about it in class per the teacher's order. She was a middle rank delta from the Blue moon pack. Graceful and strong, no one dared bother her in class.

"Sit with your partner. I want no excuse and the werewolves will head towards their human partner and part their way all around the class." She said and a few low growls and groans of disappointment and protest went through the class.

You looked over to Namjoon who was already making his way towards you. The first law was his pick and it was about a simple debate about it in French. Two evident segments settled in your head:

 When? 

Why was this law the first one? 

And why could it be a subject of debate? 

Namjoon sat down facing you and started taking notes on his notebook while you had already taken your computer out. You looked at the time: two hours left for class. Near a freaking alpha. Then a brilliant idea went through your head.

"Madam!" you said with a smile. She came right next to you.

"Namjoon and I have decided to split the work, thus could I head to the library to get a few more sources." There was no way in hell I was spending the two next hours with this Alpha. No freaking way. 

"Namjoon should stay here, with his friends so that they could exchange ideas or something, I think it'll be a great way to make our work more interesting." Your teacher smiled.

"Amelia, you are not trying to run away are you?" she said with a smile "My top student in French won't found a very nice excuse to do the work on her own, would she?" Yui grinned and you gulped

"Of course not, madam." You lied with a smile. Namjoon was watching you or more like staring at you and you were even more uncomfortable. Your teacher looked at you and sighed. You were uncomfortable and she wouldn't have you quit her class.

"You can do it on your own. Namjoon, go with Hoseok's group. It's the last time Amelia." She warned

"Of course-"

"Wait." Namjoon said "Why would you want to part groups with me?" I looked at him like he was dumb

"Namjoon, don't concern yourself with Amelia anymore go to Victoria and Hoseok." The teacher said shooing you away

As said before, omega hybrids had weak bodies. Basically, under a large amount of stress, you would had strong heart pains and feel really sick. In worst cases, you would faint. Human's had thankfully similar conditions and all your teachers were aware. 

As you were the top student in most of your class, the teacher were really careful to not let you slip out of their grasp. 

My French teacher was the same as everyone else, she appreciated good work and you never bashed werewolves on the contrary on some students. I took the hybrid point of vue: Yui told me what she thought about the topic so it was basically a group work anyway. 

I gathered my things quickly.

"Why didn't you tell me you were first in French?" he asked as you were about to go.

"Did you ask?" you said simply "You decided on your own to do the project on your own. You don't want to work with a human and I totally understand. I don' want to work with you, because I'm scared the hell out of you if you couldn't tell and that is also why I didn't say anything before. Now, I have an assignment to make. Pardon me." You didn't lie through your small exchange. 

I didn't let him speak anymore as I walked quickly towards the exit. Once out in the corridors, I could finally breathe.

'That was scary.' Yui said still uncomfortable

'Yeah, I'm sorry' I mind linked worried 'are you fine?'

'Stop apologizing. Let's go' she said with a warm tone. That was why I absolutely loved my wolf. 'I also love you dumbass.' I grinned as I put my headphone on.

The library was empty like always. I had my special place where I loved to sit. The lady knew me and let me do as I pleased. She was human and could talk for hours about Nietzsche or Proust. I instantly asked her about the books and fortunately she even had some French books about the topic. I didn't have any classes left in the morning so there was a possibility I could finish this three weeks due assignment in one day. Nice.

The first law was the law stating Humans and Werewolves were equals. A big joke. Yui looked at the law and some explanations before asking a very rightful questions.

'Why aren't they talking about people like us?' I tapped the question replacing us by hybrids

'Because we are a minority.' I answered

I would definitely address this in my report. I put some background information at the beginning and was almost finished with my introduction when Yui warned me about Namjoon approaching me. 

I continued to write as I had my headphone on and humans didn't have a gentle sweetheart like Yui in their head warning them about some kind of Alpha heir creeping up on them. He touched my shoulder and I flinched. Nope, that was not for me.

"Yes?" you said putting your music on a hold

"Can you turn your music down please?" he asked and you looked at Hoseok on the other side of the room who looked pissed and Victoria who wasn't understanding was happening. Super hearing of course and it was still the Wolf playlist not the Work one.

"Of course" you said turning away from him and tapping on your computer. You put on a lesser level your work playlist and it lulled Yui to sleep. You worked on pretty well for another hour and was surprised to be halfway done.

 It was 11 am. 

You let everything in place and motioned the door and eating for the lady. Your next class was at 3pm you would ate in 15 minutes and still have plenty of time You saved your work on your phone too, to avoid any problems.

Yui woke up near the cafeteria and you decided to go with a chicken burger, potatoes and some salad. The cafeteria was almost empty and you scrolled down your phone.

'Why did you ask me to save my work on my phone?' I asked Yui and she shrugged

'A gut feeling, that Hoseok guy had some ill intent towards your computer. Maybe it was just me, but still. You worked hard so I didn't want to go to waste if something happens." I had also saved other assignments on your phone just in case

'I hope he won't do anything.' I sighed 'Not that I could go against him.' You sighed.

20 minutes later, you were back in the library and the lady looked sad and uncomfortable towards your table. You saw that coffee had been spilled all over your notes, but thanks god your computer was fine from what you could see. Hoseok stepped towards you and with a fake smile he said.

"I'm sorry I accidentally spilled my coffee on your notes." You looked over at Namjoon who was frowning

"Oh. I see." He wanted to frighten you or to do something to provoke you. Fortunately you weren't that childish "Laura the books are alright? My computer?" you asked and she nodded. You sighed in relief.

"Thanks god, he wasn't as childish as to do something to my computer." I whispered to myself heading to my table. I light my computer up and all my work was still there. I looked at my notes that I had thankfully taken photos of. I cleaned the table and apologized several times at Laura for the disturbance.

'Alphas are assholes' Yui said angry

'Calm down. He was just being childish.' I said charging my phone up. I noticed Hoseok hadn't moved from his place and I didn't pay any attention to him.

"You think I did it on purpose?" he said after a while and you wondered if Werewolves were really as smart as they pretended to be.

"No of course not, you said it yourself it was an accident. I'm sorry if my words made you think so." I said as I watched my phone and took a new stack of paper. He was behind you and he was hovering but you needed to act as a human. He was obviously reading over your shoulder.

"Hoseok." Namjoon said and it was your cue to put your music on low volume and reasonably tap on your computer. An hour later, they were leaving and I could feel myself relax. Victoria came up to me, tapped my shoulder and whispered.

"I don't know why that werewolf did it, I'm really sorry about your notes." You looked at the girl and then Yui sensed coffee on her. You frowned and then it clicked. Hoseok didn't do it.

"You know Victoria, I never had anything against you. I never gossiped behind your back and just because you didn't get any of their attention and I did for unwanted reasons, there was no need to spill coffee on my notes." She paled and gasped "Stop doing things like this, you can have them both for yourself. Your crush on Namjoon isn't any of my business." She became red and stepped away quickly.

'Thanks Yui.' You said

'Sorry for the inaccurate ill feeling.' She frowned

'No, I don't think you were wrong. It was unintentional teamwork.' You said

'Laura will tell us.' You nodded at her and went back to you work.

Hoseok did get the coffee and planned to spill it on your notes for being disrespectful to his future Alpha. However, he couldn't do it after he saw your clean notes. Victoria somehow realized, took the coffee from his hand and threw it on your notes with an evil smirk. She got back to her seat and before Namjoon could ask what was wrong with her you stepped in. 

Hoseok was the one near the desk and the one with a spill of coffee on his finger. Your human mind didn't think anything more about it, with Yui warning you, automatically you didn't think much. Laura was explaining everything and how she was shushed by Hoseok and everything. You paid her a tea at the machine and she took it thankfully.

2:45pm, you had to leave the library for your next class which was Art Class. It went from 3pm to 5pm and your painting still needed a bit of adjustment anyway. You were in class with Yoongi, Taehyung and Jungkook. You sat at tour usual seat and was quite tired as you had worked non-stop on that French assignment.

 The teacher was a male in his 50s, a human who was hell shit scared of werewolves except when they were painting or doing art. Hence Mr. Albert became an art teacher. Art class was a necessity in your cursus as it helped student to express their mind. 

You got your pencils out and some paint while the teacher and you made small talk. As soon as other students stepped in you sat silently in your seat and began working. You were always alone usually, sitting at the back. Here, humans and werewolves were mixed. Some slept, other did art and other talked. You were in the middle group so you stood in the back.

"Namjoon and Hoseok? You have art class tomorrow not today?" the teacher said and every students including me lifted the head from their canvas. I was a painting a moon reflecting itself in a lake, in the middle of the night. 

A lot was still to be done as only the lake, the reflection and the moon itself were done. You had no background idea and wondered if you should hint a second moon. Like a fantasy thing. You wandered back in your thoughts and ignored the men who sat in front of you.

'Lia, Yoongi is seating on your right. Hoseok and Namjoon are in front and Jungkook is on your left.' Your grip on your brush tightened. What the hell was wrong with those wolves?

'Intention?' you asked swallowing

'Curiosity?' she said unsure 'That is so strange.' She added

'Sick bastards.' You cursed seeing your relaxing time wouldn't be so anymore.

"Guys why are you cornering Amelia like that?" Mr. Albert said as you had stopped painting for a few minutes. You were stressed out and you started to feel heart pains. You suddenly stood up making Jungkook beside you look at you. You needed fresh air.

"Professor, its fine... I just need air." You said exiting the class without any of your things and just in need for some fresh air. To breathe far from them, from danger.

Once outside, tears fell down your eyes as you leaned your back against the building. Panic started rising and violent heart pains made you out of breath.

'Calm down. You're alone. You are okay. Amelia listen to me, you are okay.' Yui kept repeating this over and over and over until you told yourself.

"I'm fine. I will be okay." You repeated to yourself countless time. Mr. Albert appeared a few minutes later and crouched down next to you. He gave you a tissue and you wiped your tears.

"Are you okay, Amelia?" he asked clear concerned in his words

"I will be, Professor. I was just surprised and overwhelmed." You said with a small smile as he helped you stand up

"They can sit wherever they want, I can't really change that. Do you wish to go home early?" he said

"No. I need to be fine, I want to advance on my painting today. I'm sorry for being bothersome." You bowed and you both head back to class.

Everyone's eyes was on you and you bowed in apology for the disturbance. Few of the students brushed it off and the rest went back to their canvas. You sat back in your seat and looked at your canvas. Yui helped you cancelling their presence and you managed to somewhat calm down. That was until Jungkook talked to you.

"You are the human who refused to be paired up with Hyung in French." He said "Why?" he asked

"Because I'm scared of him." You said as you were very careful with the edge of your moon. Your moon was perfect and you didn't need a dark blue spot on it.

"Scared why?" You put your brush down and looked over at Jungkook who was still sketching his landscape.

"Why do you ask?" you said and he looked over at you

"Most human girls when they look at us I can feel their desire for us and maybe a little bit of fear. With you, there is only fear and uneasiness. It's been like this since the beginning of the year and I always wondered why." He explained and you never heard him speak for so long.

"I'm scared of werewolves. It is as simple as that. Alphas are like tops in the matter so I'm the least comfortable with them. That is why I fear Namjoon." You said looking back at your canvas

"But why does it feel like there is something else?" I felt Yui tense at his word.

"You're interested in a human Jungkook?" you chuckled and he scoffed

"No!"

"Then, concentrate on being the best future Delta thing and don't bother with me." I said with a soft tone

He didn't stay anything but he frowned.

At the end of the class, I stayed a little bit longer as usual. I stayed for about one more hour as the room was always open. All students left except Yoongi. He was trying to figure me out and if what I said was the truth. After a few minutes, I looked at him and found out that he was just peacefully sleeping.

'He's not. Don't be fooled' Yui said with a warning tone

'Human people would think like me.' I said with a sigh

'But you are an hybrid.' That was just the cruel truth not matter what. Though you would never live without Yui voluntarily.

'Being an omega sucks, but being with you is nice.' My heart was warm when she said that

'So cheesy' she giggled

'You like it' a true giggle escaped you at your wolf's antics

You put a hand on your mouth, but Yoongi didn't move. You painted for a few more minutes being careful with your gestures to not make a lot of noise. Then it was time to go to your part time job. You got your things together and headed out the classroom. But.

"Excuse me, but why are you following me?" I asked

I was in the middle of the street towards my part time job and Yoongi had been following me the whole time. I didn't understand why and found it quite annoying and creepy.

"Alpha's order." He shrugged

"Whoa, invasive." I said with an annoyed voice so that he could hear me.

"I don't want to follow you either, but Namjoon said there is something strange about you and he can't put the finger on it." Yui cursed Namjoon with ugly names in different languages.

"Conclusion?" I asked Yoongi

"You are just another human." Nice, Werewolves are definitely fools.

"Then ask Namjoon to go home, because it is super creepy to have you follow me around." I turned my heels and heard him sigh loudly.

I arrived at the book cafe I was working at since middle school. The owner was a friend of my father and let's say he employed me illegally since I was in middle school. Yui loved the smell of books just like me. I knew those aisle by heart and classed the different book with their author, in order of apparition. Every book was there and it always calmed me down to be there.

"Amelia, come in the back room!" the man called Theo yelled

"Be right there!" you yelled back

Today, a new order of book was supposed to arrive. Like tons of them, the shop held few tables but was always full. People were working, reading as you bowed to your regulars you recognized Namjoon who was sipping down on a black coffee. You didn't bow or anything to him and just got to Theo.

"Your books are there." He said pointing a box "Class them please." He said with a smile. He ruffled your hair and before he went out to attend the customers he stopped at the door "There is a new customer today, a werewolf I never saw before." You sighed

"Yeah, he is an Alpha in my French class." Theo recognized a werewolf by his manner of walking and it was already surprising he never thought you were one. He wasn't scared and was a confident to most of his customers. That was how the cafe went by, with generous donation and a good business. You felt safe in here.

'Except that Alpha is here to ruin it all.' Yu grumbled unsatisfied about the little tug in my heart stressing me a little bit.

'It's not as if he sensed what we were. We are fine.' She sighed and went back sleeping

Namjoon wasn't gone. It's been 3 freaking hours and your time to go home. You had to walk home and prayed that you were just being paranoid. That he wasn't here for you. He was just here for the coffee or the books or the calmness of the area. 

Yoongi had stopped following you around and you were grateful of it. You bid goodbye to Theo and stepped into the cold night. Facing the entrance was Namjoon and another guy called Jimin. You froze for a moment and Namjoon looked at you.

"Can we talk?" he asked

'No' Yui said

"Sure, what is it?" you answered making Yui roll her eyes at you 'Please, darling. You won't talk with that asshole'

'It needs to be done.' You answered her

"What are you?" you raised an eyebrow at Namjoon and exploded in laughter. Jimin growled and you coughed a bit due to the laughter.

"What do you think?" you said with a huff "If it's for such bullshit, I'm going home seriously." You shook your head

"You're not human, but you're not a werewolf. Are you a hybrid?" you grinned at Namjoon.

'Ding dong! Right!' Yui said as if she played a game and Namjoon had just buzzed the right answer

"Namjoon, did you drink too much coffee?" you asked looking at him

"Are you playing dumb or you really don't know?" he was talking to himself and Jimin narrowed his eyes at you.

"I'm going home, werewolves are creepy." I said waving them off and turning your back on them. That was human people do. You put your wireless headphone on and began walking and humming at the sound.

'They are following.' Yui said

'Bet they are.' You turned around and saw the both of them stop.

"Should I call the police for harassment?" you wondered out loud and Jimin looked at Namjoon with a frown.

"Jimin just go." Namjoon said and the male passed next to you harshly pushing your shoulder.

You put your headphone down. You looked at Namjoon and raised an eyebrow. He just leaned against the wall of your complex and waited for something to be said or for something to happen. This man wasn't dumb, I knew that much. I wasn't born last year or without knowledge on werewolves. I looked at Namjoon and up at the sky. Yui stayed silent.

"Namjoon, why does it matter what I am?" you asked finally after a minute of silence.

He silently looked at you and took a deep breath.

"What type of hybrid are you?" he asked after a while.

"Omega." You answered without hesitation, why? No clue.

"You are an Omega hybrid? But that's... practically impossible. Where are your parents?" he asked

"My mom was a full on Omega and my dad was an omega hybrid to. They both died when I was ten or so." You said still looking up at the sky. The night was cold but it was still really calm. Namjoon was staying calm and didn't intend on stepping towards me or anything. I felt relief but it was only for a short while as I turned around feeling a presence behind me. Yui was starting to get really defensive.

'It is bad.' She said

'No kidding' I said locking eyes with Jungkook who was smirking

"How can you prove that you are an Omega hybrid?" Namjoon got back my attention

'Why do we need to prove ourselves to you stupid alpha?' Yui seethed

I grinned for a moment and decided to play dumb. I turned my back to Jungkook action that a werewolf would have never done. Namjoon narrowed his eyes at me.

"I was joking. Don't tell me you really believed that Alpha Kim Namjoon?" I applauded like a seal "Are werewolves that easy to fool?" I said coking my head to the side

I was quickly pinned against a wall. Yoongi had a tight hold on my throat and I had to focus myself on not letting Yui out. Yoongi or any of them were too strong and I couldn't fight against them. I just mocked an Alpha or a soon to be Alpha if you will.

"I really hate human." Yoongi said squeezing my throat

I was struggling to breathe and he finally let me go. I glared at him.

"Stop fucking with me then, werewolves."

I ran to my apartment and closed the door. My heart was beating so quickly I couldn't hold back from crying and panicking despite Yui trying to calm me down. That's why I hated being an omega and even more so a hybrid. The only way to recognize a hybrid was by their blood color. It was more pinkish and purple compared to normal werewolves who had red blood like average human. 

However, they didn't touch me. I looked at the mirror in the entrance and saw my purple eye on full display. Taking deep breathes and relaxing where the only things I could possibly do right now. I clearly had a mark of a hand on my throat.

'I couldn't protect you.' Yui sobbed and I shook my head at her

'No, we don't want to meddle remember. Those people are scary and high ranks of their pack. Night Blood and White Claw will merge no matter what. The only thing they are missing is an omega that Blue moon has. However, they have friendly relationships.' I linked her and she sighed

We shared one mind after all. The three clans had a high possibility of merging. Moreover, the Luna of Blue Moon had made the call for omegas. I had heard it myself: that special powerful howl. Night Blood also lied saying that they didn't have any Omegas. 

They had Omegas. And so did White Claw. I saw them on campus several times.

'We can't make friends uh.' Yui mind linked and I felt bad for her

In fact, Omega were werewolves who needed a lot of love. Through years of abuse, being abandoned and being used, I had narrowed down the possibility of making friends to 0. Barely anyone approached us, except the professors. I had no boyfriends, no friends and no family. I felt so incredibly lonely at that moment. I closed all the blinds of my apartment and shifted. Yui curled into a ball on my bed and I let her.

The next morning I didn't have any class and used the time to finish my French assignment due to next week. I didn't have class in the afternoon either, but I hadn't finished my painting and had no other choice than to go over. I chose something that hid myself: a black hoodie and some grey high waist jeans along with some sneakers.

'Survival Mode?' Yui asked and I nodded 'Put a little bit of make-up on, we look dead.' She said and I rolled my eyes

I applied a little bit of pink lipstick and mascara as well as concealer to hide the black circles I had under my eyes. I looked a little bit more alive and Yui seemed to really appreciate it. I put my headphone on and let Yui choose the music as we began walking towards the campus. No one looked my way and I felt great about that.

"Miss Amelia!" Mr. Albert yelled and waved at me profusely

My French teacher was also there and I handed her the work. She was surprised but accepted it. I smiled at her and she shook her head. I knew my work was good and well organized.

"Is there a problem?" I asked 'His wig' I had to bite back a laugh when Yui said that. It was truly wiggling and moving around way too much to be unnoticed but I wouldn't say anything.

"Well, a student spilled water over your painting unintentionally." He said fidgeting his fingers "I could still grade your project, but..." then my grades would drop because I didn't finish

'Spilled water? Over a standing painting?' Yui said and I could feel myself react the same way but then it clicked 'Those motherfucker.' Exactly

"I see, could you provide me with a white toil then?" I asked "I will start again. It's not a problem." I said and the teacher seemed relieved that I hadn't asked for more information but of course my French teacher had to butt in.

"Who spilled the water 'accidentally'?" she asked and Mr. Albert wig almost fell when he began fidgeting again

"It was Park Jimin" the delta of White Claw

'I had bet on the other one the white haired one that choke us yesterday.' Yui said casually

'Same' I said but unsurprised

"I had some quarrel with Alpha Namjoon, I think it makes sense." I said and my French teacher looked at me surprised "He didn't seem to like the fact we parted or that I was in front of him in French Class." I said thinning my lips

"Do you want me to talk with him?" the teacher asked

"No way." I and Yui said at the same time "Moreover, my project wasn't really linked to the theme. It is due to the end of the week, I'll be fine and I'll take it home to prevent any accident from happening." I said with a smile and both teachers nodded

Mr. Albert gave me a toil of really good quality. He gave me access to an empty art room that was possibly empty for the rest of the day. I could stay here for as long as I wished. I got my brushes and painting material and started sketching. 

The general theme was: space fantasy from the earth. I had seen some works already but none of them was the same as mine. I sketched the two moons shape and searched for Moon pictures on my phone. 

I needed to make it look as real as possible. 'Amelia' Yui said and I raised my head to meet none other than Jung Hoseok and Park Jimin

I stood in front of my work like a barrier even if I couldn't do anything. Hoseok widened his eyes and he glared at Jimin who was looking in front of him blankly.

"Sorry to bother you Amelia. I heard what happened and wanted to apologize for my delta's action." Hoseok said and he stepped forward making me step backward.

That movement made him still and he sighed taking a step back.

"Guess I wasn't really being respectful of Alpha Namjoon yesterday and it stabbed me in the back." I said with a fake smile "Mr. Albert told me it was an accident anyway. I don't believe another art student would ruin a month work art for such a petty thing." I said

Jimin blushed embarrassed and Yui cooed at him making me almost roll my eyes. Alpha Hoseok was looking at me and then stepped back.

"Namjoon told me what happened. Simulating to be a hybrid wasn't smart but it wasn't smart of him to make you followed around." He frowned as I kept smiling but my discomfort

"Hoseok, let's just go. She obviously hates werewolves." Jimin said grabbing his friend by the arm "I'm sorry for ruining your work and it was intentional." Yui stepped forward and I had to turn around quickly

"No hard feelings. I was rude yesterday anyway." Yui stepped back inside and I could feel her getting annoyed.

"Are you alright?" Hoseok asked

I felt him step forward and I froze. Yui was on edge and I was petrified and I didn't know the color of my eyes right now.

"I'm fine, just let me be." My voice was strong and cold

"As you wish." Jimin said annoyance visible in his tone

I heard them stepping away. I scolded Yui for stepping out and she said that she wasn't capable of holding back when he blatantly told us that he did it on purpose. Strangely, I wasn't that angry. Yui was on the other side and thus I let her pour her soul and anger into the painting. 

At the end, three moons were facing each other: white, red and a small blue one. It looked like the white and the red were going to melt in each other. The lake was from my childhood with all the pine trees. I felt a tear roll down my cheek watching the painting.

"It's beautiful Yui." I said

'We did amazing.' She said admiring the work

Then a voice resonated and I froze.

"Who is Yui?" Namjoon said standing in the entrance door

When I snapped my head to him, I saw Yoongi and he widened their eyes. I had to realize myself what was going on and Hoseok stepped forward asking what was wrong before his eyes met mine. I knew what color was my right eye right now and it wasn't blue. I blinked and it went back to blue. I covered my painting carefully and took it in my hand.

"Move." I said to Namjoon who was still and frozen

"You really are a hybrid." Jungkook said and I froze

"You are imagining things." I said before stepping away

I didn't hear the sound of steps behind me and yet Yui warned me that they were clearly following me. It felt atrocious to have someone following you home and yet you needed to act indifferent. Yui tried to calm you down and it worked at some point. You put the painting inside your apartment and got out once more.

'No.' Yui said

'Let me just this time.' I answered to her and before she could complain further I got a cigarette out

I sat on the bend in front of the complex and took a deep inhale of the cancer stick. It made my throat burn and my thoughts incoherent. A woman in a navy blue dress looking very classy and unique walked towards you and sat next to you.

'Werewolf, omega.' Yui said and I tensed

"Beautiful evening isn't it?" she said

"Indeed." I answered "I never saw you around. Are you one of the new tenants?" there were none and yet that was a question that could be commonly asked

"I'm not Ela. I'm the Luna of the Blue Moon Pack." I took another deep inhale

"A werewolf then." I said standing up and walking away

"Sit." I felt all the fibers in my body tense and telling me to sit but Yui made sure I remained standing

'That isn't good.' Yui said 'It feels bad.' I couldn't agree more

"I still have a painting to finish thus..." I said stepping towards the entrance of the complex

"Cursed one shouldn't be born." I heard her say

At that moment, something told me to run. To run fast. I arrived into my apartment and closed the door. I practically jumped on my phone. I couldn't call anyone right now. Then, I remembered something. I had the list of the students partaking into the art competition and their number: meaning I had Jungkook and Taehyung's number in my possession.

'Call them.' Yui said

The urgency in her tone made me stop hesitating as I dialed Jungkook number. It rang once, twice... and then he answered.

Jk: Who is it?

Me: Jungkook.

Jk: Amelia?

Hoseok: Amelia?

At that moment, a loud sound came from my entrance door. As if someone was trying to enter or rather force its way in. I felt myself shake in fear.

Me: Hoseok...Please...

Hoseok: Amelia?! What's going on?

Me: Please... save me.

Then the door exploded. I cried in fear and began running to my room. I closed the door and went inside my bathroom. I heard growls and felt Yui shake in fear too.

"Find her." It was the Luna of Blue Moon

My phone was still in my hand but the call had hung up. I prayed at that moment that Hoseok would come. I heard scratching against the door of my room. I felt myself shake harder and when I looked into the mirror I saw my purple eye shine even brighter than before. To say, I was scared was an understatement.

"Come out, trash." I heard a male seethe through his teeth "We won't kill you. Right away at least." I sobbed quietly and then the doorknob on my bathroom door turned. The door began shaking as I tried to hold it back. It wouldn't hold out for much longer. I ran to my window and looked outside. Jungkook appeared in my vision and I looked behind me to see a yellow eyed wolf grinning at me and then widening his eyes at my eye color.

"Purple..." I didn't let him finish or move closer

I jumped.

I waited for the pain to burst in myself but nothing happened. I felt myself being held closely and I locked eyes with Jimin who was looking at my window and particularly at the male who quickly ran away. Hoseok stepped forward and moved the hair away from my eyes. He looked honestly concerned and I couldn't help but let more tear fall. 

Jimin held me tighter.

"Hyung, let's take her home." Jungkook said "I can scent the Blue Moon pack everywhere. We need to get away." Hoseok nodded

"Can you run?" he asked me and I was about to answer yes despite my trembling legs but

"I'll carry her." I widened my eyes at Jimin "Just hold on tight." I was about to protest "Don't. Even. Think. About. It." He growled and I put my arms around his neck and held on him tightly

"I'll meet the Blue Moon Luna." She was supposed to be a model. She was supposed to be a savior and she was nothing but a liar. A murderer. Yui was whimpering as she had scented the blood of many omegas on the hands of her men. 

Jimin began running and I just buried my head in his neck. He smelt like mint, a very refreshing scent. I didn't know about his entire change of behavior, but I couldn't thank him more at that moment. He had put my phone in his back pocket and I realized that I had taken my purse with me and the painting. 

Jungkook was running beside Jimin and carrying everything. I jumped with my life on the line. We arrived in front of a mansion where Taehyung was waiting for us. He was about to say something when he saw me shaking still.

"Blue Moon raided her apartment. They tried to take her. By force." Jungkook said

Jimin didn't stop advancing as he entered the mansion and walked upstairs. He opened a door and stopped moving. I finally raised my head and looked around. It was an office and then I looked forward: Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin were looking at Jimin totally taken aback.

"You need to go to Hoseok." Jimin said "He is at her apartment. Now." his tone was calm but Jin and Namjoon rushed out while Yoongi stayed

"Her?" I looked at him and my purple eye began shining "Ah." He said widening his eyes

"Yeah. Like you say. Ah." Jimin grumbled as he walked away

I wondered if he knew how tight he was holding me. While I didn't mind, Yui found him relaxing and wanted to cling onto him more. 

She was absolutely loving the fact that he was still carrying us everywhere. Moreover he glanced at me from time to time, checking if I was fine. He opened another door and put me in a bathroom.

"Clean up. Calm down and I'll leave clothes here." I was about to ask him to stay but I couldn't.

'Yeah.' Yui said sadly

"Thank you." I said and he stopped as he was about to close the door

"It is fine." He said and he closed the door

I took a shower and tried washing the fear away. What should I do now? I would commit to either one of the pack for sure as I was caught. I wondered how I would be treated as a hybrid. I looked at myself in the mirror after I cleaned myself. My eye remained purple but it wasn't shining anymore.

'The lens. It must have got off when you jumped.' Yui hinted

'What shall we do now?' I asked her putting a towel around myself

'First, apologize for being disrespectful and lying.' I bit my lips 'Then...it is your choice. But blue moon is a big no' she said trying to joke at the end. But that look, those yellow eyes. I can't ever forget that look. It was pure ill intent, pure malice. I shivered as I stepped outside the bathroom.

'Amelia.' Yui said

When I raised my head, I met Hoseok's eyes. He wasn't flustered one bit, but it was far from it for me. I froze in place and the alpha walked forward. I quickly stepped back onto the wall and I didn't know why but I called for him.

"Jimin!" I said pure fear in my voice

Hoseok widened his eyes, but my door slammed open and Jimin stepped forward shielding me from Hoseok. He knew his friend, but this girl. This girl was... was special. 

Jimin couldn't put his finger on it, but he needed to protect her. Thus when she called for him, he and his wolf acted on the call. Hoseok took a step back and raised his hands in surrender.

"You know I won't do anything to her." He said and Jimin nodded

"My body acted on its own." He said but when he tried to step away I grabbed his shirt

I was scared. I was terrified. Yet, Jimin even though he ruined one of my painting. He saved me kind of. He carried me and he didn't hurt me. 

So right now, he was the person I trusted the most. He turned towards me and growled loudly seeing me only in my towel. He pushed me inside the bathroom with clothes smelling like Mint.

 A boxer, a shirt that went past mid-thigh and sweatpants. The pants didn't hold on and I stepped out only in the T-shirt. He looked at me and I began trembling.

"I'll mark her." Jimin said and I snapped my head to him when he said that

"Wait Jimin. Calm down." Hoseok said as I looked at him uncertain "Let's talk first. Then we'll see." Jimin walked towards me and he scooped me up in his arms. He took a blanket of the bed and handed it to me.

"Okay." He said "But she's mine."

When we stepped back into Namjoon's office, the five other werewolves were there. My grip on Jimin tightened and he sat down and sat me on his laps. I got flustered but when I tried to step aside he didn't let me. He put his arms around my stomach and I couldn't move.

"Eh..." Taehyung said

"She's mine." I saw Jungkook's eye twitch to red for a short moment but he quickly looked away

"We'll discuss about that first." Namjoon said "Amelia." I felt myself still

"I...I... I..." I stuttered before looking at Jimin who nuzzled his nose in my neck

"Jimin stop, for god's sake. She can't even breathe" Yoongi said

"Mine." Jimin growled

I widened my eyes but Yui just nodded inside of me.

"Mates?" I said more to myself but it came out loud

"Exactly." Jimin said with a wide smile hiding his eyes

'Oh.' Yui said

'Oh, indeed.' I said looking at Jimin

"Well I guess that's one thing done." Namjoon said and I looked back at him

"I'm sorry. For everything. I just..." I took a deep breathe "What I told you about my parents was true. They died when I was ten. I was at the orphanage for five years and then got adopted by a human couple. I knew I was a wolf or at least partially so. I... I was just scared." I admitted "That packs would reject a hybrid and more so an omega one." Namjoon and Hoseok looked at each other before nodding

"We kind of guessed that." Jin said

"What happened in my apartment?" I asked Hoseok and he clenched his fist

"I met the Blue Moon's Luna. She denied everything and said that she saw a rat." I shivered and Jimin growled angrily "That she needed to get rid of it or welcome it as a pet." A pet. I bit my lips almost drawing blood.

Jimin put his thumb on my lips and shook his head.

"Stop hurting yourself." He said

I nodded and took his hand in mine. I looked at Hoseok and he was thinking deeply. What was the best way to deal with me? Yui stepped forward and I knew my right eye was shining. Everyone stilled and looked at me.

'Let's prove ourselves to be useful.' Yui said

'Easy to say.' I said

'Let's heal Yoongi's shoulder.' I pondered but yeah.

I stepped forward to Yoongi and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Don't abandon me. Don't abandon her. She was alone for too long. She is useful." I focused myself on Yoongi and he looked at me before his eyes widened as a pink halo started encircling his shoulder. 

It was an old wound, but it would be treated. I knew every single one of them was staring at me. After a few minutes, I stumbled away and Yoongi glanced at his shoulder that was still shining pink.

"It'll go away." I said and it disappeared

Yoongi rolled his shoulder and he looked at Namjoon. There was a silent exchange between them and Hoseok looked at Namjoon.

"Welcome to the joined pack." 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 4.5K 42
Bunch of age Gap one shots. They are like fanfiction ideas but I'm too lazy to make them. They are long one shots basically. Request are open. It's...
222K 7.3K 20
{contains cringe and 🔞} This was one of my first fanfictions so- yee sorry if it's bad, fortunately people still seem to like it. >> a girl who has...
8.3K 797 52
⚠️THIS IS THE EXACT SAME STORY As 'One Of A Kind' I've done it separately as I've changed the names to make it a 'dark BTS fanfic'. THIS IS **NOT**...