The Werewolf and the Shape-sh...

By Emma_Watchorn10

(Cover photo is not mine) A young girl names Y/n L/n moved to Encanto with her family, her family is filled w... More

IMPORTANT INFO
Chapter 1: Massive Mountains
Chapter 2: La Familia Madrigal
Chapter 3: Market
Chapter 4: Family Fight
Chapter 5: Getting A Job
Chapter 6: Invitation
Chapter 7: Only If Your Brothers Go With You
Chapter 9: Dress - Part 1
Chapter 10: Dress - Part 2
Chapter 11: Meeting The Madrigals
Chapter 12: Flashbacks
Chapter 13: I'm Sorry
Chapter 14: Sonic
Chapter 15: Antonio's Ceremony
Chapter 16: Chameleon's Room
Chapter 17: Punishment
Chapter 18: What If (I Told You I Like You)
Chapter 19: Two More Familias
Chapter 20: Confessions And Snuggles

Chapter 8: Arguing

460 13 2
By Emma_Watchorn10

- Y/N POV -

After answering more of my brothers' questions, they started to look over more of the store. When they looked over everything they found interesting.

"Are you guys done?" I asked, raising a brow at my brothers. They look at each other with knowing glances.

"No, but it seems like you want us to leave," Daniel teases, slowly walking towards me. I lean my elbows on the counter, I narrow my eyes at him.

"Daniel," Sage warns Daniel, Mathew snickers as they start to argue. I rest my head on my arms that are now laying on the counter, waiting for my brothers' to stop fighting which usually lasts a few minutes.

Camilo and Alberto look towards me, I shrug my shoulders. They walk closer to me, I make room on the counter, and Alberto and Camilo lean against the counter while we wait.

"Hey, Camilo?" I ask, he looks at me with a smile.

"Yes, Hermosa?" Camilo asks, I look up at him and smile.

"When is the ceremony?"

"In a few hours," He tells me.

"I didn't know that it was so soon," I confess, he chuckles.

"Well, if you would like, I can take you to get a dress," Camilo offers, I smile and nod my head.

"I would appreciate that," I say shyly, he smiles at me. "But, I need to get my brothers out of here first," I finish, he nods his head.

"Alright," Camilo says, I look back towards my brothers. I sigh once more, knowing that there are two options to end the fight; I could watch and wait for it to die down, or I could sneak my way in and help pour water onto the fire.

I walk towards my arguing brothers and rest a hand on Daniel's shoulder while Mathew puts a hand on Sage's shoulder. Soon, they stop fighting and I can go with Camilo to the shop.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 6.2K 73
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
886K 20.2K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1M 40.2K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
52.1K 1.7K 6
You're Whitebeard's "precious daughter", with a bunch of overprotective and pranking older brothers. Life can be difficult, but could be worse. And w...