She Stole The Bride

By CrisCee21

Sydney reluctantly becomes apart of her ex-husband's destination wedding to Hawaii, where she meets his bride... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Author's Note
30
31
32
33

6

3.7K 147 7
By CrisCee21

Sydney's POV

An uneasy feeling resided in my chest for the rest of the day. I decided to lounge by the pool, while Miley and her father went touring around the island.

A waiter placed a martini beside me, "the gentleman at the bar sends his regards."

I removed my sunglasses, and looked around, noticing an older, rugged version of my ex-husband waving at me. I waved back.

When he walked over, I smiled at him. "Good to see you, Nick. Where's the wife and kids?"

"New York. Couldn't make it. But I couldn't miss my little brother's wedding."

"Well, we're here."

Nick nodded and sat beside me. "Didn't think you'd come. I'm glad you did. Where's my niece?"

"With her father. I don't think I'm glad I came."

"Having regrets about—"

"No, it's just uncomfortable."

"I get that." He looked sympathetically at me. His ringtone began to chime. "I've got to take this. I'll see you around?"

I nodded. "Yeah. I have a massage appointment."

"I have to schedule one of those. See ya, Sydney."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2K 1.1K 52
(This is part 2 to my story Lynn. You will have to read part 1 to understand part 2. But please enjoy 😊) Being the loyal respectful friend that Lynn...
2M 45.2K 25
The twenty four year old Brianna doesn't believe in love. She's never had a girlfriend, she's never been on a date, she hasn't even slept with someon...
206 14 9
A Lesbian Romance based on true story. Get inspired with Amara and Erin. A Muslim and Christian journey, two different women, from two different worl...
5K 359 22
This is a Girl loves Girl story Don't read my books if you're allergic to grammar issues. Peace out. ****** Andrea Holland was a rebellious student...