๐€๐…๐“๐„๐‘๐–๐€๐‘๐ƒ๐’ | ๐‹๐ž๐ž...

ะ’ั–ะด alwaysxtry

๐€๐ง ๐ฎ๐ง๐ž๐ฑ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐ฏ๐ข๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐ฒ๐จ๐ง๐ฌ๐š๐ง ๐ก๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฌ๐œ๐ก๐จ๐จ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐›๐ž๐œ๐š๏ฟฝ... ะ‘ั–ะปัŒัˆะต

๐‘ฉ๐’†๐’ˆ๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š: ๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’† ๐’Š๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’‚๐’“๐’•๐’†๐’…
๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’”๐’–๐’“๐’—๐’Š๐’—๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ
๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’Š๐’•'๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’๐’–๐’“๐’”
๐’—: ๐’–๐’๐’“๐’‚๐’—๐’†๐’
๐’—๐’Š: ๐’“๐’†-๐’–๐’๐’Š๐’•๐’†๐’…?
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’„๐’๐’๐’‡๐’†๐’”๐’”๐’Š๐’๐’
๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’†๐’Ž๐’๐’•๐’Š๐’๐’๐’”
๐’Š๐’™: ๐’ƒ๐’–๐’“๐’…๐’†๐’
๐’™: ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’‚๐’•๐’†? ๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’“๐’•๐’‰๐’…๐’†๐’‚๐’•๐’‰?
๐’™๐’Š: ๐’•๐’๐’ˆ๐’†๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’“
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’ ๐’๐’‡ ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’๐’•๐’”
๐’™๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’๐’‚๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†
๐’Š๐’™๐’—: ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’“๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐’™๐’—: ๐’Š๐’ ๐’๐’๐’˜๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š: ๐’‚๐’„๐’„๐’†๐’‘๐’•๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’‚ ๐’๐’๐’• ๐’๐’ ๐’๐’๐’†
๐’™๐’—๐’Š๐’Š๐’Š: ๐’‚๐’๐’Ž๐’๐’”๐’• ๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“๐’š๐’ƒ๐’๐’…๐’š
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ ๐‘ญ๐‘ผ๐‘ต ๐‘ซ๐‘ฌ๐‘ป๐‘จ๐‘ฐ๐‘ณ๐‘บ ๐‘ถ๐‘ญ ๐‘จ๐‘ญ๐‘ป๐‘ฌ๐‘น๐‘พ๐‘จ๐‘น๐‘ซ๐‘บ
๐’™๐’Š๐’™: ๐’‚ ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’Š๐’—๐’†
๐’™๐’™: ๐’”๐’†๐’† ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๐’
๐‘ป๐‘ฏ๐‘ฌ ๐‘ฎ๐‘ถ๐‘ถ๐‘ซ๐‘ฉ๐’€๐‘ฌ
๐‘จ๐‘ช: ๐‘น๐’๐’๐’‡๐’•๐’๐’‘ (๐’Š๐’™)

๐’Š๐’—: ๐’‚๐’• ๐’‡๐’‚๐’–๐’๐’•

2.7K 88 4
ะ’ั–ะด alwaysxtry

set to be in third person;

Y/n was too stunned to react from what she'd just witness earlier, that Namra's stares from her on the other end got unnotice.

She came back in the group earlier with no emotion on her face which is odd because they always used to see her being their ray of sunshine.

Always smiling and always happy.

Nayeon on the other hand was devastated, silently blaming her self from Y/n's misery.

She caught her earlier peeking in the creak and she wasn't sure about what the girl hears yet here she is drowning her self.

Gyeongsu was the closest friend of Y/n aside from Cheongsan since the three of them were always in the same class.

Y/n only became friends with Onjo and Isak when they became classmates since last year.

At first Y/n was at doubt contiue being friends with the boys knowing that the two of them already had lovers.

Which is not good, because she used to witness how the girl friend of a boy always accused as the third party and she won't put her self on that kind of place.

"She was literally quiet for a long time and it's bothering," Gyeongsu open his mouth, taking a glance each seconds he can to see Y/n.

"D-Did we do something wrong? Maybe we did and w-we just not r-realize it," he panickingly spoke that he keeps stuttering.

Cheongsn put his both palms on his face out of words from Y/n's change of attitude.

He knows her well and he knows that Y/n doesn't easily throw tantrums unless it is about food.

"I also don't have any idea right now Gyeongsu." he replied.

"And we cannot comfort her because we don't know the reason of why she's been acting like this. The only thing solution I can think of is that we should give her some space..." his sad voice trail.

A warm embrace from behind astonish Cheongsan that he instantly became a rock as soon as he realize that it was Onjo, instead of calming his senses it became more erratically wild.

"You should stop worrying about her. Y/n is a strong woman and we all know that she is the type of person who'll open up, once she thinks that it was a right time to share," Onjo gently explain.

"That's how queens are." she then chuckle.

"I'll agree with that Onjo. Y/n is tough she can surpass anything, it maybe emotional or physical struggle,"

"How about me?"

Three pair of eyes quickly shifted from Y/n to Gyeongsu when the boy spoke for him self again.

He then meaningful gaze Cheongsn and Onjo before looking at Isk with a hopeful eyes.

"Won't you, give me a hug? Look at these two! The both of them are being touchy and sweet to each other!" he pointed out.

"Aish, I'm getting jealous come on. Maybe having a date at the midst of the apocalypse is the cure I needed."

Gyeongsu then use his right hand to gesture Isak to come near him but instead of following the boy's order, Isak slowly raise her middle finger on the air.

"In your dreams!"

And at the same time, Onjo also untangle her hands over Cheongsqn's body with flustered cheeks following her friend Isak who's now sitting beside Y/n.

"Ouch!" slowly grazing his hand on his shoulder, Gyeongsu glance at Cheongsan with wide accusing eyes. "What did I do?"

Rolling his eyes on his friend, Cheongsan cross his arms.

"You really are a bad timing." the boy frown, "I was savoring the moment yet you decided to break it just because you cannot have yours,"

Gyeongsu laugh at his friend, playfully pushing his friend.

"Yah! Be thankful that you experience it! And it was not my fault that Onjo decided to remove her self from you, maybe because she realize that what she did is completely wrong,"

That's where the two bestfriends started bickering over something.

Gyeongsu defending himself and teasing Cheongsan at the same time about Onjo and the latter also do the same but it was now with Nayeon.

"Yah! Shut-up, dude!" Gyeongsu hysterically laugh, hushing his friend. "If she might heard this conversation of ours, I'd guarantee that this place would really blow."

Listening to how her friends laugh and goof around, Y/n's mood lifted a little bit as she hums for her favorite song.

She then layed her head on Isak's shoulder before deciding to speak.

"Have you dream of having a sibling?" is her first question and her two friends instantly pay attention to her, letting out a sigh of relief.

Isak raises her brows from the random question but nodded.

"Yeah... but I only think about it once." she simply answer, "I once think that being family is by blood yet I was proven wrong when I met all of you. Now I don't only have a sibling but siblings. Two girls and boys,"

My heart swells in warmth from her answer before I decided to tease her, "Is Gyeongsu one of the siblings boys you are talking about?"

Receiving a bump in her hip Y/n giggle whilst Isak nodded with disgust expression on her face.

"Ofcourse! We know Gyeongsu and annoying me is daily part of his routine everyday. And please don't be ridiculous, I think we all have know who he had an eyes for,"

However, the giving-up word isn't on Y/n's vocabulary. "Then if Cheongsan and Onjo were your siblings then the two of them cannot be together?"

Isak scrunch her nose, "Stop testing me N/n, I'm not that stupid. Ofcourse they can, because the two was refer as my siblings and not to the both them that they are!"

"Wow, I thought you'd never think about that!" Y/n jokingly stated as Isak clutched her chest.

"Do not underestimate me, miss top one." Isak confidently respond, flipping her hair at the same time.

"Onjo you are not joining us huh." Y/n spoke observing how her friend flustered, "Did you feel uncomfortable-"

"She's just enjoying the butterflies on her stomach!" Isqk cutted me off giggling like an inlove teenager, "did you know that she backs hug him-AHHHHH!"

"AHHHHH!"

The duo squel in delight, gaining the attention of others who are awake.

Once, Y/n realize that Suhyeok is now staring at her, just like what happened to Onjo, her cheeks instantly heated in embarrassment but she still give the boy a nod of acknowledgement.

"Shut it guys... it's embarrassing!"

"But being inlove is not a crime!" Isak

"And shouting about it isn't a good idea either."

"Fine, we'll drop it!" Y/n laugh. "Now back to my question. How about you, Onjo?"

Laughing from the left side, Onjo cutely pouted. "My answer was stolen by Isak!"

"Just accept the fact that even the zombies did not yet exist, there's really nothing in there!" Isak pointed Onjo's head in a playful manner.

"Yah! That was offensive!"

"It's the truth!"

"You two should stop bickering! The only truer truth is, I'm the only one who had that in our group of friends!" Y/n chimes.

"But you became stupid when it comes to Suhyeok-"

Just like the bond she had with the two precious girls, she also hopes to have some this kind of bond with her sister.

Y/n secretly took a glance at Namra, she is not sure if the girl knew that they were twins or she did yet she could only hope that time will come where they'll treat each other like one.

The three group of girls then made fun of each other that they never saw how Jimin glances at them.

Looking back from her bestfriend Hyoryeong, the former tried so hard to be strong to not do stupid things she might danger everyone.

Whilst everyone is having their own company to enjoy their selves Namra was on a far side with her not so good emotions like jealousy...

Only if she'd admitted at Y/n for the first time maybe she was the one she's been hanging-out with.

And that's when she thinks about Nayeon's word.

Maybe she's right and maybe she's not yet the only certain decision that Namra wanted to get a hold of... is to be with her twin.

She losts a lot of time with her and she'd do everything to be back in her side.

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

After a sunny day is a thunder storm.

Everything happens in just a snap of eye, the ones harmonic haven of the group instantly became the place of nightmare as they all watch Isak turned to be one of their enemy.

"Y/n... Onjo..." Isak once's cheerful voice changes as they can all heard the grief on it, "I will leave, I don't want to hurt all of you."

The girl then glance at everyone who only looks at her.

"No! Isak, we can surely do something to delayed your turning!"

Y/n offers, trying to reach her friend but the girl only stared back at Y/n with grimace, thinking how dumb Y/n is when it comes to controlling her emotional decisions.

"We cannot do anything to save me, so please stop making your self believe in your lies..."

"For sure there's a cure that we can search-"

"Onjo if there's a cure then the medical expert wouldn't let this virus spread around the city! They should have fixed it before everything goes down but they didn't. It only means one thing, there's no cure, okay!"

Y/n was being held back by Suhyeok and Gyeongsu whilst Onjo was being held with Cheongsan and Daesu.

The four of them try so hard to not gave the two girls a chance to run closer to their bestfriend as Isak wish for it.

"I am so g-glad that I met all of you. What I'ved said from the both of you earlier was indeed true. That I found a brother and sister in the four of you,"

Isak continued as Y/n, Onjo, Gyeongsu and Cheongsqn were about to cry whilst the others are teary-eyed.

"I would surely gonna miss goofing around with you, I'd surely miss your laughs and cries and I'd totally forgot about you when I become one of them, but please even I may forgot about you... just do not forget about me"

"I might lose my memory and might die yet no death is stronger than the love that I had for all of you. You are my family, my siblings..."

Isak forced a smile as her bones started to crack and her nose bleeds, "live for me..."

"NOOOOOOO!"

The screams of pain almost shake the whole place as the two girls run to the window where Isak jumps in.

She's now been surrounded by the zombies as the pair continue to cry their hearts out. Too broken hearted from their bestfriend's death.

"This was all of your fault!" Onjo snapped at Nayeon, "If you only not use her as a cover then she wouldn't get bit!"

The girl with puffed red eyes started, slowly making her way to the terrified one.

"B-But I never use her as a shield!" Nayen reasoned.

"Jimin was the one who told her that she should go at front because she's been doing nothing. I-I was the one who was about to pull her out because the zombie is getting closer to her!"

Nayeon then look away.

"I was just trying to help! How the fvck this blame instantly pointed to me?" her voice crack, the accused girl looks up to Jimin with tired eyes, "Admit it... please admit it! Tell them that I'm not that one who's at fault!"

However, no matter what pleading Nayeon would do. Jimin only took a glance at Onjo and say the opposite.

"She's lying..."

Before anyone could react from Jimin's word Nayeon quickly stood-up from her seat, ready to fight the other girl but she was wrapped by a fast hands of Gyeongsu, the boy is trying to calm her even though it's not working.

"You are a fvcking liar!" Nayeon scream angrily, "I hate you! I hate you!"

When she calms down a little she took a step forward to Y/n however Cheongsan is fast to react as he was about to stop her when Y/n shook her head, letting her friend talk to her.

"If she'd do anything to you... protect your self," Nayeon whispers to me hugging me slightly before sliding a folded knife on my skirt. "Be careful, Y/n. Do not trust anyone..."

After removing her self from her friend. Nayeoon then glared at everyone else.

"Y'all are shits! You wouldn't even believe to my words! If she'd betray one of you, remember that I already tell you, that I told you so."

That was Nayeon's last word before going-out from the lab.

Y/n was ready to run after her but Suhyeok only wrapped his arms around her waist.

"No, it's too dangerous."

Ten minutes has passed and Suhyeok, Cheongsan and Namra were giving tasks to one of the students as they all decided to make a tie of rope to use for escaping.

Y/n and Onjo are still not moving on their position.

The group never heard any scream making theirselves believe that Na-Yeon is still alive and safe.

"You should stop doing self-pity that wouldn't help us to survive." the harsh word from Jimin snapped Y/n back into reality, "And don't act like you were not mad at her, she'd just kill your-"

A loud slapped was heard in the four corners of the room, the people who have been making the ties where caught off guard.

"Fvck you!" Y/n yell to Jimin. "You don't talk things like that as if you are not going to be a reason on why would we lost another life!"

"I never tell her to leave! It was not my fault if she's in danger!"

"You never tell her to do it but you wanted her to leave right?" Y/n retorted, "You were implying it! Rubbing it on her face, that she's better off alone!"

Y/n then took a glance towards Wujin, walking on his side before giving out her friend's name tag on the boy's palm.

"Please take care of this,"

↽❦❀•°•❀•°•❀❦⇀

In the city, where the headquarters of military is placed. Everyone stood-up and give respect when the General came in the room, along with their trusted Doctor.

"Did you tried calling the school?" the General calmly spoke glancing one of his men and the first soldier nodded.

"Yes Sir, but we failed to contact anyone from their department."

The female doctor let out an exasperated sigh before sitting on of the chairs beside his husband's men.

She tried so hard to not cry as she looks on her phone, staring at the picture of her twin daughter. Hoping that they are safe.

Y/n and Nam-Ra.

ะŸั€ะพะดะพะฒะถะธั‚ะธ ั‡ะธั‚ะฐะฝะฝั

ะ’ะฐะผ ั‚ะฐะบะพะถ ัะฟะพะดะพะฑะฐั”ั‚ัŒัั

Cozener ะ’ั–ะด swetha logeshwari

ะ ั–ะทะฝะต

147K 5.4K 69
"Bunny... what would you do if I get pregnant??". Sharon asked as she played with her bunny's shirt button. "Hmm... simple... I'll abort it myself"...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
246K 5.9K 50
i wrote this as a joke when i was 13 and then gave up on it so it's not the best.
6.6K 198 21
๐‘ญ๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’”๐’‰๐’‚๐’…๐’๐’˜ ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐€๐œ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐‹ฤซ, ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง, ๐›๐ž๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ซ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง...