[ QT ] Heal The Demon

By Unluckykuroneko

Rong Wan broke into a cruel and sweet world, and needed to complete the love game with the devil. The handso... More

The Experimental is Disfigured: - 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
- 20 -
- 21 -
- 22 -
- 23 -
- 24 -
- 26 -
- 27 -
- 28 -
- 29 -
- 30 -
- 31 -
- 32 -
- 33 -
- 34 -
- 35 -
- 36 -
- 37 -
- 38 -
- 39 -
- 40 -
- 41 -
- 42 -
- 43 -

- 25 -

1.1K 74 2
By Unluckykuroneko

He has always known Nagisa Jing, and the more angry Nagisa Jing is, the more cold he is so that he doesn't want to say a word-is it so unbearable for Nagisa Jing to marry him?

Why did things become like this? ——

They are all slaves. After seeing Lu Sujun's face turned blue and white, but he didn't want to continue talking, he beckoned to his driver, motioned to him to open the car door, and got directly into the car.

He sat on the back of the seat, closed his eyes, and was still thinking about countermeasures for this matter in his heart.

As far as he is concerned, no matter how sorry Lu Sujun is, he must definitely put the protagonist first.

Now that there is only one month left, he has to find a way to get the protagonist to regain his mental strength as soon as possible.

But Lu Sujun stopped where he was. He maintained a stiff standing posture for a long time without moving, just watching Jing leave without hesitation.

It seems that Jing is really alienated from him now, and has no affection.

More than 20 years of acquaintance and affection were ruined by that slave?

A storm gradually gathered in his eyes. It's just a slave. Kill him and throw him in a stinky ditch in the empire.

No one will notice. Even if Jing knew, would he really turn his face completely with him and the Lu family for the sake of a slave?

No-he knew very well that in Jing's heart, fame, fortune and official rank were far more important than others.

He should have been killed a long time ago, and he shouldn't have been soft a month ago.

**

Of course, Lu Sujun didn't expect that all his actions would be known from Rong Wan's side.

Rong Wan sat in the car and silently passed through the video transmitted by the system.

After seeing Lu Sujun return to his own mansion, he hurriedly ordered some things.

Although those conversations were very vague, it was not difficult to judge that he wanted to pass the time when Rong Wan was not in the mansion in a few days and remove the slave in Rong Wan's mansion.——

In the name of defecting from a military prison. The system said:

"Host, if Major Lu succeeds, the protagonist will be put back in jail. This is not the most important thing. The key is that if others perceive the slowly recovering mental power in his body, it will be over. ”

Rong Wan frowned tightly: “I will find a way. ” He simply didn't have any guilt about Lu Sujun just now.

How is it described in the original text? Didn't it say that Lu Sujun is gentle and elegant, Fengshen is handsome, and the perverted Jing are two opposite characters?

Why is it so extreme?

First, he made a big move to give marriage, and then he didn't give up trying to kill the protagonist completely?

It seems that the reason why he likes people like Nagisa Jing is to some extent also because he agrees with Jing's previous brutality, but it is not shown in the original text.

Rong Wan hurriedly returned to the mansion. When he was taken off his coat and uniform by the guards, he also seemed absent-minded.

He breathed a sigh of relief until he hurriedly went upstairs and saw that the protagonist was still sitting on the stairs as usual, leaning against the wall and waiting for him to come back.

The protagonist is still the cutest, with dark hair covering his eyes softly, and the raised eye looks at him, without the previous pain and death, but calm and peaceful.

Among a group of calculating people, it can be called Qingshui Furong. Does anyone have the heart to frame such a protagonist? Is it human?

Rong Wan didn't notice that his eccentricity was out of reach. In fact, the protagonist was never seen to do anything bad after the content of the original text-although after suffering from that series of bad luck and torture, he became extremely gloomy, and dark thoughts of killing everyone often appeared in his mind, but the original text did not give him a chance, but only after he was blackened, his mental power exploded and the entire empire died together.

In addition, the healing value is now 30 again, so Rong Wan feels that the protagonist is slowly getting better and is climbing out of the abyss of the past.

In other words, the protagonist in front of him is now a normal person and no longer a monster.

Rong Wan doesn't believe that he will kill anyone for no reason. So when he heard the news about the unexplained deaths of several prison guards in the alert broadcast, he also passed by in a flash, without thinking of the protagonist at all.

The protagonist stood up in front of him. Rong Wan held his breath first, then used Jing's mental power to probe out, and inquired about Jin Zhao's current recovery.——

But to his disappointment, the protagonist's mental power stopped after he recovered to the same level as Nagisa Jing.

Even this month has passed, and a new source of mental power has not yet been formed.

If this continues, there is still a month left, how can the protagonist go to the royal family to take back what belongs to him and protect himself?

Rong Wan felt a touch of anxiety in his heart.

But then I thought that I was indeed too impatient. It took two years for the protagonist in the original text to slowly grow a new source of spiritual power.

Now, even with my own help, there is no way to complete two years of progress in one month, right? !

Then it's not a human being, it's a god. Rong Wan persuaded himself to take his time, don't worry. At this moment, the protagonist turned slightly to his side and took out the things behind him.

Only then did Rong Wan notice that he was still holding a cake behind him, as if it had just been made, and the cream on it was crooked. “For me? "

Rong Wan made no secret of his surprise. ——

Although he tried his best to stretch his face, he couldn't help laughing in his heart.

The protagonist of seven million characters, the protagonist in the center of this world, actually made a cake for him himself!

The kind of mood that I worked so hard to raise a little boy and found that it was not a white-eyed wolf, but a good boy who knew grace and repaid it, was really satisfying.

The protagonist nodded, and the shadow cast by the mask well covered the strong possessiveness in his eyes.

What he landed on Rong Wan's eyes were just a few more wounds on his slender fingers, dry and peeling lips, and a slightly pale complexion.

“Come in. "Rong Wan took the cake, distressed, but still not at all on his face, and his tone was faint, but his steps were obviously much lighter.

He took the protagonist to sit down and gave the protagonist another dose. Then he took out a knife and fork, took a bite of the cream on top of the cake, and put it in his mouth. ……

…… Rong Wan's face was almost distorted: “...”

System: “......”

The protagonist tilted his head and pointed to the cake, as if to ask him how it tasted.

After Rong finished this, he remembered a setting in the original text with later knowledge and awareness.

After the protagonist became a war machine, the laboratory deprived him of the right to taste food in order to allow him to better participate in the war, so his taste is reversed from ordinary people, or there is no taste at all.

Therefore, this cake is very bitter and has an indescribable sour taste.

The bitterness spread in his throat after Rong finished, and he couldn't force himself to take another bite anyway, so he tried his best to calmly put down the fork and said lightly: “Not bad. ”

The protagonist became happy. Rong Wan felt even more bitter.

He made an excuse to let the protagonist go out, and then hurriedly disposed of the cake in the corner of the room.

When Jin Zhao left Rong Wan's room, there was still a look of contentment on the corner of his mouth.

He was afraid that his scorching eyes would make this person feel scared, and he was worried that he would not agree with some of the things he did.

He must disguise himself, because he knows that only by disguising himself, this person will exert more gentleness on him.

Even if the disguised face is ugly-but, wouldn't it be okay to never let this person find out?

He not only wants to get this person, he also wants to protect this person. He wants to give everything he has to this person, even if he has nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

701K 16.6K 73
"You and me always and forever." 9-1-1 Season 2+ Start- March 26 2023 Finish I do not own any 9-1-1 characters or their plots. I do own my character...
272K 12.3K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
826K 32.5K 80
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
932K 15.9K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...