- 29 -

The general doesn't want him anymore.

General, don't want him anymore……

These few words trembled in his mind. He has never felt so unbearable and so contemptuous like he is now!

Desperate emotions spread in his heart, making him scared and panicked, and he wanted to hide in a hurry and escape back to the dark corner where he belonged.

I would rather do this, I would rather go back to the gutter, than be stared at by the general with the same contempt as others, and look at the mouse with the same cold gaze.——

**

After Rong Wan stopped Lu Sujun's blood and confirmed that his life was not in danger, he glanced up at the protagonist.

But the protagonist was seen standing there at a loss, staring at him, his face silent and pale, like a dead thing, his dark eyes had no temperature, and the last bit of color seemed to be deprived, as if the days when he finally came alive had all been beaten back to their original form.

After he brought the protagonist back from prison, he had never seen the protagonist look at him with such desperate eyes.

Rong Wan felt a sudden pain in his heart, and he only felt that he should step forward and hold the protagonist's hand, but in the scene in front of him, anyone with a normal view would know that the victim was not the protagonist.

So he was silent for a while, and then slowly said, “When did your mental strength recover? ”

Sure enough——

Jin Zhao's despair was even greater, and his face was clearly extinguished in the twinkling rain light.

He barely spoke, his voice dry and dumb: “Half a month ago. ”

Rong Wan and the system's expressions have changed!

Half a month ago, that is, he had just provided the protagonist with mental power for more than ten days!

It's awesome! With so many mental power balls, tens of billions of them, it is impossible for a powerful body such as Nagisa Jing to absorb them within ten days.

The protagonist actually! Actually! It can only be said that he is worthy of being the protagonist of this world center.

But what shocked Rong Wan and the system even more was that the acting skills of Jin Zhao's children were really perfect.

Rong Wan: “Fuck, I'm an actor, and he actually got away with it! ”

System: “Host, so this is why you are not a popular third-rate artist in the modern world. ”

Rong Wan: “......”

Seeing that the general didn't speak for a long time, he just stared at himself with an unclear expression.

Jin Zhao had the urge to step forward and grab him, as if grabbing the last straw. But in the end, he didn't move, just stood there stiffly, his eyes full of despair and loneliness.

He is waiting to be sentenced. He didn't know if it was his own illusion. From the general's handsome face, which had always been expressionless, what he saw was even more expressionless indifference than usual indifference.