- 12 -

They brought this group of people here.

Jin Zhao shivered all over, like a cub submerged in the stench of water, biting his hand, bleeding, and not making a sound of whimpering.

The last spark of hope in his eyes was finally shattered. As the group of people approached, the faces of the two people became clearer and clearer, and a trace of hatred and coldness gradually appeared in his eyes.

Overwhelming, enough to annihilate him. He finally gave up resisting and realized that he had been abandoned and betrayed by his biological parents, completely. ——

“It's your fault why you gave birth to such a thing. If you knew it would cause such endless trouble, you should have stuffed it back into your womb. ”

——“Are you not responsible for giving birth to such a terrible monster? ”

Before losing consciousness, he heard them cursing and questioning in such a low voice. 

After eating this meal in a stiff atmosphere, Rong Wan wished that Lu Su Jun would leave quickly, so he offered to take him downstairs.

Lu Sujun was shocked and at the same time couldn't help but be a little surprised.

The raging jealousy that had just arisen because the sweetheart cared too much about the slave was also slightly calmed down.

You know, Admiral Zhu Jing rarely sent him downstairs before. So Lu Sujun hurriedly agreed. Just the slave——

He must find a way to get it away. If he didn't get rid of it, he worried that sooner or later the relationship between himself and Jing would crack.

He has been by Nagisa Jing's side for so many years, and why could that dirty slave attract Nagisa Jing's attention when he came?

That slave, after taking a few more glances, Lu Sujun brought up the memories related to him from his mind.

He is also a well-known war criminal. Thirteen years ago, he was arrested and imprisoned for possessing both the sss gene and the energy source.

People with sss super genes are very, very rare in the entire empire, and they can be called geniuses that are rare in a hundred years.

If they only possess super genes, maybe he will be awarded a military rank and sent to the battlefield-but he actually has an energy source at the same time!

That is no less than a person with a super gene possessing inexhaustible nuclear weapons.

At that time, he and Jing were not very old, and they didn't know much about this matter.

They only knew that the Empire quickly issued a warrant for the slave's family for treason.

Later, after he was taken back to the military prison, he was transformed and put on the battlefield. But after the war ended and the two countries signed a peace agreement, this slave killed too many people and was taken to court by the opposing country.——

In order to calm his anger, the empire directly deprived the slave of his energy source, suppressed his sss-level mental power, and threw him into prison again.