He Has Changed (ON HOLD)

By omfg_af

[MIGHT HAVE SLOW UPDATES] I'm not the fun and sarcastic Sebastian you all remember anymore... What happened t... More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨/𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫
Chapter 1~ Abby
Chapter 2~ Cold and dull
Chapter 3~ Bitterness
Chapter 4~ Ignore
Chapter 5~ Dress shopping
Chapter 6~ Dumb
Chapter 7~ Mason
Chapter 8~ Goose
Chapter 9~ Fine
Chapter 10~ Pendejo
Chapter 11~ Estúpido
Chapter 12~ high
Chapter 13~ Tortilla Española
Chapter 14~ bored
Chapter 15~ oh shit
Chapter 16~ Pregnant
Chapter 17~ Pathetic
Chapter 18~ A sandwich
Chapter 19~ Heat
Chapter 20~ Dios mío
Chapter 21~ 3am
Chapter 22~ Backup
Chapter 23~ Unicorns
Chapter 24~ Italians
Chapter 25~ Hungry
Chapter 26~ Hottie
Chapter 27~ Promesa
Chapter 29~ Jealous
Chapter 30~ Dejected
Chapter 31~ Bullshit
Chapter 32~ Pink
Chapter 33~ Tortured
Chapter 34~ Coffee
Chapter 35~ Heaven
Chapter 36~ "I blurt"
Chapter 37~ Cigarettes
Chapter 38~ Mine
Chapter 39~ Knock?
Chapter 40~ Cocky remark
Chapter 41~ One day
Chapter 42~ Perfect
Chapter 43~ The wedding
Chapter 44~ "Yours"
Chapter 45~ People pleaser
Chapter 46~ "Hey baby"
Chapter 47~ Reputation
Chapter 48~ Chicken nuggets
Chapter 49~ Pennywise
Chapter 50~ Blood
Chapter 51~ ángel
Chapter 52~ Pancakes
Chapter 53~ Tote bag
Chapter 54~ Dramatic
Chapter 55~ Niconap
Chapter 56~ "interesting"
Chapter 57~ te quiero
Chapter 58~ Home
Chapter 59~ Tremble
Chapter 60~ "Look, a cow"
Chapter 61~ Help
Chapter 62~ Painful pleasure

Chapter 28~ Tits

90.9K 3.2K 3.7K
By omfg_af

Not edited- heyyy, how r u all this fine day?

Chile, sorry for not updating for three days I just really had to get myself caught up with school again.

ALSO I STARTED THE OFF CAMPUS SERIES YESTERDAY IM ON BOOK THREE

Moving on, when this gets 1.7K+ Comments and 928 votes I will start writing the next chapter!

Abby Madden

So many fucking tits...

"Abby, I can see your lady boner" Ivy sings as Akira and her both stand in front of the mirror finishing their makeup, everyone here in this room is in their underwear while I stand there in an oversized shirt and Ivy's pyjama pants.

Don't look at Athena

I think I have a fucking crush on Ares's mother...

Ew

"I do not have a lady boner" I gasp defending myself, Athena lets out a breathy chuckle from behind me before I hear her get off the bed and walk towards where her clothes for the night are. "Whatever helps you sleep at night"

"I can't believe you blackmailed Nico to wear a red tie to match Akira" Ivy mutters putting her mascara on, her mouth opening more and more by the minute and I shrug.

Took a whole lot of 'if you don't I will fucking stab your dick' and 10 grand.

Jerk

We're all getting ready for dinner right now and I think I might actually have a lady boner, why are these bitches so hot? Especially Athena...She's really pretty...

I will fuck you

Fuck off

"Okay, I'm done" Ivy hands Akira the mascara that we all agreed was the least clumpy and gave the most volume, she walks to me with a smile and goes to hug me but I glare at her. My lady boner is already big enough.

She rolls her eyes before grabbing her dress and stepping into it, she smiles when the white tight dress hugs her perfect little body before she turns her back in front of me. "Zip me up please"

I take a step forward, grabbing the zipper before carefully dragging it up and she lets out a breath. I straighten out her dress with my hands and smirk when my eyes land on her ass, sorry baby momma, this is revenge for all the times you played unfair.

I pull my hand back and have my fratboy moment when my hand slaps against Ivy's ass, she lets out a small yelp, her hand flying to her ass as she turns glaring at me.

"You two look like the perfect gay couple" Athena comments stepping into her slacks and I smile, everyone tells us that. It's funny, we once acted like a couple in university for a discount at some dinner.

It was amazing.

I grab my black dress that matches Athena's outfit and I make eye contact with Akira with a small nod, we made sure no one else was wearing white because Ivy, our little angel is wearing it and she needs to pop out like the beautiful vibrant flowers in a dead field.

We said it in the messages, kindly might I add. But if anyone shows up in white I will murder them, not like white dress shirts for dudes, thats fine, I guess.

About ten minutes later everyone is thankfully in their clothes and changed, and fuck me we all look hot as fuck. Watch out world...

Akira ended up in her beautiful red dress, a satin dress with a deep square shape cut for a neck line along with cute puffy sleeves, matching it with some deep red heels before she sat down waiting for everyone else to be ready.

Ivy smiles at herself in the mirror as she fixes her silky white dress, it goes off her shoulders and dips between her breasts for a small v-neckline and she grabs her matching white heels before putting them on, she paired it with a golden necklace Ares got her and some small gold hoops.

I am in a hot, tight, fitted black dress that reaches right about mid thighs, gemstones on the straps and I paired it with a silver diamond choker I treated myself with when I was sulking about Sebastian three years ago, moving on because no one needs to talk about that. I paired it with some black heels-red bottoms obviously.

And the red bottoms match me, well not that anyone can see it but they match the lace I have on under and it makes me feel all hot and shit.

But oh my god, Athena. Athena...she's, woah.

She's in a black blazer, nothing under but a discreet bra, black matching slacks with her dark hair slicked back. High black heels and silver hoops paired with her hot ass outfit.

Before any of us could talk Akira gets a message, her eyes widen before she groans throwing her head back against the couch, then there's a knock on the door.

"Do not open that" her eyes snap to the door as she grits out her words, she's pissed, and annoyed at the same time as she glares at us all.

Athena shrugs and continues texting someone and Ivy bites down on her bottom lip, "what if it's important?" she blurts and I roll my eyes.

"I can hear you all, im not fucking deaf." Dominico calls from outside and my eyebrows shoot up, Akira scowls at the door and she starts full on cursing in Japanese. How do I know she's cursing? Because she has her hands out acting like she's choking someone.

"Payback's a bitch" I smirk at her for letting Sebastian into the change rooms that day after my show. Her eyes widened and she gives me a beggy look but it's already too late. I grab the door knob before unlocking the door.

I pull the door open just enough so Dominico can see me, I lean up trying to block his view when he goes to look inside, I failed by the way.

"What brings you here, Dommy" he glares at the nickname we all have for him, "my date" is all he says as I lean against the door frame hearing Ivy's hushed giggles.

"I don't even know your dat-" this time he leans against the door frame, my smirk on his lips as he cuts me off "-your feisty friend" Akira curses louder.

My eyes widened a bit, wait what about Nico? It seems as if Dominico reads my thoughts as he talks again, sighing and shaking his head slowly "he sadly got a cold, so last second" he explains and I hum sceptically.

Lying bitch

"Really?" I hum and his smirk only grows, "what about your date?" I ask and he shrugs fixing his blazer.

"I told her she'll find someone else, was really clingy anyways, wanted a whole ass relationship" he says and I roll my eyes, that's the one thing he and Ares are different in. Dominico fucks and dumps, Ares only fucks the woman he loves.

That's why I step out and close the door, shoving him back a bit before I grab his collar and yank him down. Time to give him the same lecture I gave Ares, "hurt Akira and I will cut your dick off, burn your finger nails, skin your fingers, carve out the word 'fucker' on your forehead and drain all your blood. Kay?"

I ask him innocently, just like his brother he visibly swallows but doesn't show any fear. "I'm not asking for marriage, Madden. It's a date, simple" he shrugs, slapping my wrists away and fixing his suit.

His eyes find mine, "you hear about Sebastian and his lady friend?" he asks and my jaw clenches, yes I fucking did.

"Did you hear about me and your mom?" I snap, his eyebrows furrow and confusion washes over his face before I clear my throat, whoops.

He is really taking Regina, like as his date, to the party. His date, when I imagine her all over him, her arm with his and them being all couply, I feel like throwing up.

Jealousy, my name is-I am going to turn you off.

"Don't be jealous Madden, he's like your little puppy" Dominico's hand finds the side of my head and he pushes me to the side before I glare at his back while he walks into the room, I have too many unasked for brothers.

"Ares is waiting outside" he says to Ivy and she nods, grabbing her purse and walks right past me and Dominico, "you look so pretty" she pecks my cheek before running off, lets all pray she doesn't trip and fall...

"Shall we, angioletto?" he asks Akira, putting his hand out and she scowls at him before getting up and crossing her arms, not taking his hand and I roll my eyes when he places his hand on her hips guiding her out.
[little angel]

Laughing a bit at the way Akira's eyes widened.

"Let's go Madden" I feel a warm arm being thrown over my shoulders, a sweet smell fills my senses as I look at Athena beside me. I give her a smile, "this should be something" I murmur as we all get into our cars.

Ares and Ivy in theirs, Akira and Dominico in theirs and Athena and me in her's.

What if I just don't talk, look, speak, listen to anything about Sebastian-I won't even say his name. This is all going to be fine, I am going to that dinner and have fun with my friends.

------------

A/N
Word count: 1842 

heyy, hope you enjoyed your read and I'll see you next ti-I sound like a commercial- stfu

Chile toodles virgin whores make sure to vote n comment

ish <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.9K 36
Book two of a different kind of fairy tale series (can be read as a stand-alone but I do suggest reading as a series) *His fangs came forward. "Mine...
3.6M 76.6K 73
"What's your problem?!" "I am jealous, okay?! I don't admit it but I hate it when you talk about someone else. I only want you for me" Sebastian sa...
443 22 12
"Please, take your mask off" i said with trembling voice. His head dropped to my level, and butterflies in my stomach were going crazy when he starte...
39 3 10
"I know you want me but the better question is, in what manner do you want me" Bella whispered in a low yet seductive voice. "I don't want you" Bryan...