Black Butler-Seven minutes in...

By xoSmilexox

^^All is in the title. Things took from my quotev account--->http://www.quotev.com/BitchesAngel More

Ciel Phantomhive
Sebastian Michaelis
Alois Trancy
Claude Fautus
Grell Sutcliff

Introduction

6K 128 11
By xoSmilexox

The ball was overbearing and crowded, as usual. You had decided that you would rather leave than be trapped at this hell hole for the rest of the night. This my friends was Elizabeth's birthday party, she had forced everyone to come.

"Alright everyone listen up!" She stood on a table and banged 2 pans against each other, causing a horrid bangs which she seemed to be oblivious to.

"Grell has told me about a awesome party game called Seven minutes in heaven, so-" She grabbed Ciel's hat and handed it to Grell, who smirked beside her. "everyone put a thing in the hat and lets goooooo"

Since you all could see what was being put into the hat Lizze hid it for awhile after putting her own item in. She stood up on the table again, now with Grell holding her steady. People were scattered all around the room but her eyes darted you...

"Y/n why don't you go first?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 56.5K 70
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
454K 16.2K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
242K 6K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
1.1M 49.1K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC