Alois Trancy

You placed the golden ring, that you had picked, on your finger and began to wonder upstairs.
"This way" Claude grabbed your wrist and opened the door to the room. Thanking him you walked in and watched the door close.
"My ring" You heard a stern voice behind you, he flashed his palm in front of you, as if it demanded it.
Reluctantly, you forced the ring off your finger and planted it in his palm. Through the door you could hear heavy breathing and it bugged you, Alois must have noticed too because he power walked towards the door and kicked it.
You crept to the corner of the room in hope that Alois wouldn't discover you.
"Y/n? I know you're trying to hide" His voice got closer and closer with each word he spoke. You stood up and tried to stick to the wall until you reached the ensuite, but instead you ended up clashing straight into him. Immediately, he tightly hugged you; forcing you against his chest.
"I win" he smiled against your skin,with his arms still around you, he backed up onto his bed.
He lay you in his bed, after feeling your forehead he placed the duvet over you before laying down next to you
"Are you cold?" You tried to say no but you stuttered his room would probably work as a fridge. "y/n? You are cold i'm going to-" His arms wrapped themselves around you and cradled you like a baby.
_____2 minutes later____
"Master" Claude walked in and stood in front of the bed frame, only to find you asleep and Alois beginning to doze off. He walked up to Alois' bed side and whispered
"So you decided to play?"