Ciel Phantomhive

May-rin had lead you into a dark room before slamming the door shut, abstracting any light that could possibly ruin the game.
You tried to find the bed or even any signs that could reveal who you were stuck with. Clumsily, your hand traced a side table which ushered you to a ring with several engravings in it, you placed it down after deciding that you were stuck in here with your master, Ciel Phantomhive...
Sebastian had introduced you both and soon, after bumping into each other a few times when attending formal events, you became homeless. He hired you as a entertainer; at first it seemed like a dreadfully awkward and desperate request but you accepted it. Now your life is bombarded with playing chess, checkers and several board games that Ciel himself made up.
You were snapped back into reality by a wooden stick slammed to the ground, forcing a echo around the room. Standing still you listened for any indication of Ciels location-nothing.
"Master?" your shepley said as your ruby dress hugged you, Ciel and Sebastian always picked what you wore for these types of events, you never understood why and you never bothered to ask. You were just glad he invited you along with him to gatherings instead of Lady Elizabeth maybe they are having relationship problems.
"My lady, I propose we play a game of hide and seek." He seemed agitated but his strong confidence soon grew "If you win you can have anything you desire"Curiously, your brain wondered about what it would be like to have the money of a nobleman, you would never be on the streets again. A cough snapped you out of your thoughts these games are always two sided...
"If I lose..."
"Then you remain here,with me for as long as I wish." His voice was isolated near the far right corner of the room. Perhaps he's in the armchair.
You began tip-toeing towards the armchair, ensuring that he couldn't track your location, when you felt a silk fabric under your palm. 
"Ok fine you found me". He stood up and felt his way to his bed "Go, leave me like I was before!" He sniffled and his voice was crooked as if he was about to burst out into tears. Finally, he found his bed and crawled onto it. Hesitantly, you approached him and allowed your hand to rub up and down his back, making comforting circles on his lower back. 
"Ciel, I could never leave you, you've done so much for me" you hugged him loosely, a step you've been so scared to do before. Immediately, he turned over, and hugged back. Your grip tightened as you climbed into his bed and he let you go.
"What would you like as your reward y/n?"
"Pardon?"
"You won the game, remember?" You lay on your back and every possibility ran through your mind but there was one dominant thought that took over the others. You knew it was risky so you backed up a bit.
"Break up with Lady Elizabeth" As the words left your mouth you figured it was abit too much to ask, they are engaged so they must really care for eachother. You stood up and banged on the door, begging Sebastian to let you leave, which he did.
"Master, your 7 min-" Tears streamed down your face as you ran out the room
_____Later that night___
Everyone, including you began to get ready for bed. You closed the curtains and went into your ensuite to turn off your bathroom light when you found a note by the sink.
"Your wish is my command"
Your hand took the note to your bed and you read it over a few times before reaching over to turn off the lamp. You heard heavy breathing coming from next to you, in the bed. A silhouette appeared on the far wall as it's owner hugged you.Ciel. 
"Master what are you-"
"Please m'lady Call me Ciel, your finance" he slipped a ring onto your ring finger and hugged you tighter. Your hands traced the ring, to find your initials carved into it.
"I've been thinking of doing this for awhile, and thanks to you Elizabeth is.... well..." 
In the hallway you could briefly hear a high pitched voice a continuously asking "want to have a threesome?"