Dark Side || BNHA x Death Not...

By MyShipsDontSail

Y/n L/n, more commonly known as Shinigami, the notorious wark web assassin and con-for-hire with a terrifying... More

A/N
Info
Chapter 1: Ambush ✅
Chapter 2: Trust Fall ✅
Chapter 3: Sunafuru ✅
Chapter 4: Puppeteer ✅
Chapter 5: Solus ✅
Council Member Introductions!
Chapter 7: Retribution ✅
Chapter 8: Confession ✅
Chapter 9: Panic
Chapter 10: Inspection
Area 51
Chapter dedicated to memes :)
More info
EXTRA
Chapter 11: Symbol
Chapter 12: Circle
Chapter 13: Overhaul
Chapter 14: Phone Call
Chapter 15: Notes
Chapter 16: Lifespans
Chapter 17: Bumblebees
Chapter 18: Thunder
Chapter 19: Mindbending
Chapter 20: Yin Yang
Chapter 21: Hex
Chapter 22: Aliances
Chapter 23: Shots Fired
Chapter 24: Trio
Chapter 25: Demons
Chapter 26: Hatred
Chapter 27: Negotiations
Chapter 28: The UA Guard
Chapter 29: Mai-Sensei
Chapter 30: Drowsy
Chapter 31: NiiChan
Chapter 32: Secrets
Chapter 33: C-2
Chapter 34: Orders
Chapter 35: Iodine
Chapter 36: Hemlock
Chapter 37: Nomu
Chapter 38: Contact
Chapter 39: Chaotic Mind
Chapter 40: Of the Past
Chapter 41: Disintegrate
Chapter 42: Reveal
Chapter 43: Lies
Chapter 44: Kyozo
Chapter 45: Eyes
Chapter 46: Haywire
Chapter 47: Natural Law
Chapter 48: Finally, some goddamn action
Chapter 49: Hive
Chapter 50: Entomophobia
Chapter 51: Into the Mind
Chapter 52: Hospital
Chapter 53: Conformation
Chapter 54: Explanation
Chapter 55: Radioactive
Chapter 56: Death Traps
Chapter 57: Jazz

Chapter 6: Ashes ✅

824 29 12
By MyShipsDontSail

The image above is the hero costumes

"Everybody ready?" You called out. It was 5:58 pm.

A chorus of 'yes's rang through the room. "Alright. Solar, if you please."

The blonde was wearing a mask that covered his entire face. He's a popular Kpop idol so he has to wear that all the time on jobs. Solus was also wearing a mask and red contacts just in case.

"Yeah," Solar replied, extending his hand and suddenly, 8 glowing yellow portals appeared on the wall. "Each portal leads to a different location in Uwajima."

"Take these." You threw a devil-horned headband to each of the seven. "This tracks your kills and you can also send a SOS though this. Whoever kills the most people before 10 pm wins."

"Do we get to torture the people?" Red raised her hand.

I trained them well. "If you want." You shrugged. "Let's go."

We each walked towards the portals and went through them.

Cold air hit your face as you exited the portal. You were on the roof of an ice cream shop. The sun hadn't set yet and the sky was ironically a blood-red color. People passed below the building, getting back to their homes. Which, sadly, most would never.

Somewhere to your left, screams echoed through the city and people stopped, silent, to look back before a melodic, smooth yet chilling voice began to sing.

Ring around the Rosie

Pocket full of posies

Ashes, ashes, we all fall down.

You tugged your hoodie over your head and made an illusion of glowing red eyes and raven black hair.

People below were silent, letting Red's voice carry through the entire city.

Before the screams began.

Smiling, you jumped down into the fray.

~Time skip~

(Maybe i'll write an extra chapter about the massacre in Red's POV. Or another person's. Or a victims. But i need... MOTIVATION. 200 reads and i'll do it :D)

10:03 pm, at HQ

"So~" You giggled, feeling the best you had for months. "How was it?"

"Ugh. I stained my shoes." Red sighed, looking at her now blood red sneakers. "I'll have to buy another pair~"

"I ruined lives." Strike said flatly. "And killed a few pros. It was great."

"I killed 6 pros and 4 of endeavor's sidekicks." Radioactive said with a smirk. "The man himself was already on fire, so I couldn't explode or ignite him. Although I injured him pretty badly."

"So what's the scores?" Hive asked.

You tapped a button and a hologram appeared on the wall. "Ah! Let's see here..."

KILLS IN 4 HOURS:

Cyanide: 653 <Most Efficient>

Shi: 652

Solar: 598

Solus: 598 <Quickest Kills>

Radioactive: 597 < Most Pros Killed>

Strike: 591

Hive: 581

Red: 401 < Most Creative>

"CYANIDE WINS!" You announced. "WEEEE OH!!"

"Mostly because of my quirk though." Said person muttered.

"I did amazing, didn't I?" Solar fanned himself, taking off his mask. "Come on, show me some love! You know you want to!"

Radioactive rolled her eyes. "I'm sorry to break it to you, but we're not your average audience."

"So what?" Solar stuck out his tongue and finger gunned at Radioactive. Radioactive took out her pistol and pointed it at him.

"Hey hey. Stop." You hurriedly said, extending your hand.

"Oops... uh, sorry?" Solar apologized. Radioactive tch'ed.

"So, the top three, other than me (cuz I have multiple) get a quirk upgrade." You announced, trying to change the subject. "Just last month, we discovered how to strengthen a quirk's raw properties!"

~Time skip~

Next day, 6am

You turned on the TV, scrolling through the channels until you found one on the Uwajima Massacre.

"Last night, from 6pm to 10 pm, 8 villains attacked and massacred over 4000 people in Uwajima. One of which is the infamous Poison Reaper, who killed over 5 hundred by herself with her toxic vapor. Endeavor was seriously wounded by one of them, possibly with a combustion quirk, and several of his sidekicks were killed." The camera panned over the dead bodies littering the streets and the workers cleaning them.

"Due to this however, we finally snapped a few pictures of Shinigami, or, Shinigamis I should say." A picture of you, gray hoodie over your head, bloodred horns peeking out from the hood, skeletal wings extended, two thin tails, glowing red eyes. It flashed the images of the other seven as well. "We now believe Shinigami is not an individual, but a group."

Technically, they are right. But they're still just substitutes. You thought.

"If you see any of these individuals, please run and call a hero." Pictures of the eight in their villain attires flashed on the screen, with guesses on the quirk and such.

Idiots. You sipped your tea.

~Time Skip~

Next day, last period

"I AM HERE! GOING THROUGH THE DOOR, LIKE A REGULAR PERSON!" All Might said while swinging on the doorframe like a schoolgirl. You tried not to laugh.

So what? Who could stop me if I were to kill you right now? Oh, wait that would be sUs. You joined in the cheering with everyone else.

"LET'S JUMP RIGHT IN! IT'S THE TRIAL OF... BATTLE!" All might held out a card. Dang. It'll be hard to not 'accidentally' murder anyone. You gave a sideways look to Mai, who had a wicked glint in her eye.

"WE'VE PREPARED THE BATTLE GEAR TO MATCH YOUR QUIRKS!" All Might said. "GET CHANGED AND GATHER AT GROUND BETA! LOOKS ARE IMPORTANT FOR PRO'S!"

~Time skip~

You probably already know about the rules for the training exercise so i'll just spare the time and boredom and skip it.

If you dont know then it's like there's a hero team and a villain team. The villains have to protect a bomb and keep the heroes from taking it. If the heroes secure (touch) the bomb or capture the villains using a capture tape then they win. If the villains keep the bomb from the heroes for 15 minutes or capture the heroes, they win.

'HERO' COSTUME EQUITMENT:

(The image is in the media above because i cant insert it here for some reason)

Mai: 3 Syringes, 3 smoke bombs, katana, ACR gun, minigun, stun gun, reinforced strings, 3 knives, 4 awl needles (in hair), medicne and first aid kit, bullets, gloves with retactable blades.

ignore the long eyelashes on 'you' i just cant resist the temptation of drawing them)

SUYUKI MAI'S POV (yippie first different pov)

Teams:

A: Midoriya, Uraraka, and Mai

B: Todoroki, Shoji, and L/n

C: Momo and mineta (IM SORRY MOMO YOU DON'T DESERVE THIS)

D: Iida and Bakugo

E: Ayoama and Mina

F: Sato and Koda

G: Kaminari and Jirou

H: Tokoyami and Tsuyu

I: Hagakure and Ojiro

J: Sero and Kirishima

Mai looked around. Midoriya Izuku was one of our primary targets, as Shi explained to her last night. Originally quirkless, like her. And, like her, got a quirk through working for it, not being born with it. She felt kinda bad for him. All for One was after him now, and just for being connected with all might. It was unfair, but then again, the world isn't fair, it never was and it never will be.

"Are you Mai?" A brunette asked her, interrupting her thoughts.

"Um, yes." Mai turned to face her. Next to her stood Izuku Midoriya. Another wave of guilt washed over her. "And you're Uraraka?"

"Yep." Uraraka grinned. "What's your quirk?"

Mai fidgeted with her costume. "Umm... I'm quirkless."

Uraraka looked surprised. "You got a hundred points on the entrance exam but you're quirkless?!"

"Yeah." Mai nodded.

"Hey. There's nothing wrong with being quirkless!" Midoriya tried to cheer her up. A certain person overheard their conversation.

"OI! You're quirkless?! Then why are you even here you asswipe?" An ash blonde walked over and snarled at her.

"Um. Hey, uh, Kaccha-"

"Ignore him. I'm used to it." Suyuki dissmissed.

"I'LL KILL YOU!"

That brat doesn't even know what 'kill' even means.

~Time skip brought to you by drama~

Mai stared at the map of the layout of the building, thinking about that ash blonde. He was familiar, but not in a good way. That look in his eyes. Hate. Fury. Inferiority.

Disdain.

It reminded her of 'that person'.

"That boy... Bakugo. He's the one that bullied you, right?" Uraraka asked Midoriya. Mai listened curiously. We're more alike than I thought.

"Yeah." Midoriya replied. "I hate his guts. But at the same time, I admire him... His confidence, his strength, his quirk... he's better than me in a hundred different ways."

Suyuki listened closely, keeping the information in her mind.

"READY...AND START!" All Might announced, interrupting the conversation.

"Uraraka! Float us." Midoriya instructed.

Uraraka floated them up to a window and they climbed in.

"There's a lot of blind spots. Let's be careful." Midoriya said.

"Someone's coming." Mai sensed vibrations in the floor a few seconds before Bakugo jumped out from behind a corner. He swung his hand and exploded the space that they were in a second ago. Midoriya helped Uraraka up while Mai stood up on bakugo's other side.

"I thought so..." Midoriya stood up. "He's definitely prioritizing me and Suyuki! Run on ahead, Uraraka!"

"I'll mess you up just enough to not be disqualified!" Bakugo yelled, swinging his arm.

Midoriya ran forward and grabbed his arm before tossing him over his shoulder. The blonde gasped in surprise and pain.

"Kacchan! You always lead with a right swing! I can't even count how many times you've used it!"

Mai stepped backwards, noting the fact before Midoriya started talking again. "I... analyzed and took notes on everyone I thought was amazing... including you, Kacchan! The same notes you blew up and tossed away!"

Mai recalled a day, in a real memory or fake, she didn't know or care. It came in a jumbled set of images and emotions. Her ripped sketchbook, her stinging eyes, her wicked smile. 

"I'm no longer the Deku you labeled worthless! I'm... the Deku who always does his best!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

138K 2.6K 12
(y/n) is cute, pretty, and powerful. The only girl who's a multiple quirk yielder, makes her better than the rest. All too powerful. But, what if thi...
36.7K 1.1K 29
She is the youngest villain to have ever committed such despicable crimes. There were a lot of rumours about her. Some were true. Some were false. Th...
2.8K 64 16
Todoroki joined the LoV when he was young, and train to become a spy in UA, after keeping in touch with his brother, Toya. Midoriya is a depressed ch...
110K 3.5K 24
VILLAN DEKUU!! Also there is Tododeku in this story...Midoriya gets cloned by Toga Himiko, who locks him up in Shigaraki's new hideout. Midoriya's cl...