Blood & Honey | Eren Yeager x...

By somebvnny

eren x f reader you try to start over fresh, new town with your friends and all. but you meet a boy as broke... More

00. The Invitation
1. Deer in Headlights
2. Ignition
3. I Am Yours *
5. At Ease
6. Tangled Up *
7. Steady
8. Fight Night
9. Security *
10. Spider's Web
11. Here & Now *
12. Consume
13. Secrets
14. Forgiveness
15. A Debt Repaid *
16. Show & Tell *
17. Tranquility *
18. The Uninvited
19. A Heart is a Heavy Burden
20. Broken Pieces
21. Things You Do To Me
22. Whole Again *
23. Willful *

4. Safety Net *

1.8K 53 62
By somebvnny

Eren held you most of the night, only letting go when he would roll onto his back for a bit before rolling back over to you. When you woke up you planted small kisses all over his chest and neck, running your fingers through his hair that was finally down. He smirked, opening one eye to give you a look.

"Good morning." His voice was raspy and still full of sleepiness. Sexy, too.

He groaned as he pulled you on top of him, your legs straddling his hips as you leaned down to kiss him.

His hands made their way to your ass, squeezing firmly as he kissed you back passionately. Your hands moved from his chest to his shoulders, gripping at his muscles under his shirt. You shifted your hips, grinding against his morning erection that was growing bigger under your movements.

Eren's hands went up your shirt, his thumbs rubbing over the sensitive buds of your nipples that sent a chill throughout your body. You were so horny you didn't even bother taking the time to have foreplay, you got off of Eren just to slip your borrowed underwear off and straddled him again, pulling his briefs down and stroking him in your hand.

You bent down, taking his length in your mouth and letting the tip of his cock hit the back of your throat, gagging slightly and making yourself drool all over his shaft. Eren moaned softly and you looked up to see his head tilted back, eyes closed in pleasure. You wanted to make him feel as good as he made you feel last night.

Shifting over him, you pressed the head of his cock against your folds and slowly sat down on it, a soft mewl escaping your lips at how much he filled you up. You rode him slowly, drowsiness still fogging your mind a bit as he reached up and kneaded your tits, small curses leaving his mouth when you picked up your pace. You were bouncing on his cock and tilted your head back, your hands resting on his knees as you leaned back. His hips were bucking into yours, the sharp pleasureful pain of the tip of his length hitting your cervix all over again.

"Fuck, y/n.." Eren moaned your name softly, the sound of it sending shivers throughout your body. You picked up your pace, leaning forward and biting his ear as you whispered.

"Cum for me, baby." Your voice was sultry.

Erens eyes darted to you, his breath frozen in his chest. He shook his head, unsure if you were on birth control or not. He had never seen you take the pill and there was no way he could handle having a kid right now.

"I have the birth control implant in my arm, silly." You reassured him, taking his hand and pressing his fingers against the small bar under the skin in your bicep. Eren grinned something devilish and suddenly grabbed your hips, his fingers digging into your skin as he bucked his hips into yours harder and faster.

"Oh, fuck! Eren!" You moaned out, your hands gripping his wrists as his cock was hitting your sweet spot with every single thrust.

You both came simultaneously, your walls pulsing around his length as he emptied his seed into you. Panting, you leaned down and brushed a few strands of his hair off his forehead. You kissed his nose and then his forehead as he tucked a piece of your hair behind your ear.

Eren rolled over, keeping himself inside of you as he laid you onto your back and pulled his shirt off. He pulled his cock out of you, dripping small white drops onto your skin as he admired his cum leaking out of your pretty pink pussy. He leaned down and kissed you softly, muttering against your lips.

"You're so perfect, y/n." His voice was still sleepy but full of affection.

You felt your cheeks burn as you blushed at him wiping the mess off of you, tossing his shirt into the laundry bin before scooping you up and carrying you into his bathroom.

"I can walk, you know." You rolled your eyes as he shook his head, holding you tightly.

Taking turns, you both showered together and washed each other. He put conditioner in your hair, combing his fingers through it gently as he kissed you with the steam pooling around you both. Everything was perfect and you never wanted to leave this moment. Anxiety began to creep in the back of your mind, taunting you for falling for someone so quickly and easily. There's no way this could last. Right?

Once done showering, Eren lent you another shirt of his along with a big sweatshirt and sweatpants. They were way too long on you, but comfy on the drive back to your apartment. Everyone had left by the time you guys were done showering and Jean must've still been sleeping in his room.

Eren kissed you goodbye, he wasn't walking you to your door this time because he was running late to a shift at his gym that he picked up last minute this morning.

"I'll see you tonight? I'll bring dinner, just text me what you want." He offered.

"Okay babe, have a good day. I'll see you later." You said cheerfully.

"See you later, y/n." He kissed you once more, lingering for a moment before pulling away.

Eren sped away in his blacked out sports car and you made your way up the steps to your apartment. The door was stuck worse than usual this time, having to really ram your shoulder into it to get it opened. As you stepped inside and heard a crunch of glass under your shoe, you looked up and your eyes widened in horror.

It looked as though a tornado had gone through your apartment, leaving a horrid mess behind. The window to your fire escape was shattered, your sheer lilac curtains billowing as the cold air blew in. You took a small step forward, your voice barely a whisper as you pulled your phone out and began to dial 911.

"Peep?" You cried quietly, your hand shaking as you held your phone up to your ear.

"911, what is your emergency?" The operator said calmly.

"I...I think my apartment has been broken into." Your voice broke.

"Are you inside? Please don't go inside, I'm sending an officer to you right now." She quickly pleaded with you as you gave her the address.

Your heart was skipping beats, threatening to burst from your chest as you took another step forward, tears streaming down your cheeks as you saw the flower vase shattered across the floor. The flowers Eren had gotten you were scattered and smashed into pieces, the delicate petals ruined.

Poster frames were torn to pieces and your couch pillows had huge slits in them. You made a few steps towards your bedroom as the dispatcher pleaded with you over the phone to get out of the apartment.

What if the burglar was still here? It didn't matter, what if he hurt Peep? You wouldn't be able to live with yourself if he got hurt because you left him all alone. There was a loud bang and you jumped, almost dropping your phone as Peep darted out from underneath your bed.

"Peepers!" You yelled, grabbing him quickly and running out of the apartment with him in your arms tightly.

As the police searched your apartment for evidence and they discovered the theft had been long gone, you pulled your phone back out and began to text Eren.

Y/N -

Eren someone broke into my apartment

Im afraid but Peep and I are okay

The police are here, I don't know what I'm going to do

Tears began falling from your eyes again as the realization sank in. Things were beginning to look up again, your apartment wasn't fancy but it was home. It was all you had, all you've built up for yourself. The police gathered what they could but they said there wasn't much. They advised to fix the windows and install a new lock on your door. But even with those small adjustments, you would never feel safe here again.

The thief was barely even a thief, considering they didn't steal anything. They just ruined it. Your clothes were pulled from your drawers and some cut to pieces, slashes in your pillows and mattress. All of the food in your fridge was strewn about the floor or in the garbage. You were trying to just be thankful that Peep was unharmed and didn't get out through the broken window. He must've been hidden in your closet or under the bed.

As you finished sweeping the glass off the floor in the kitchen, you bent down to pick up the dying roses Eren had just gotten you. Examining them, you noticed they were cut up and many of the petals were ripped off. Whoever did this was especially upset you had flowers from someone. Whoever did this seemed like they were jealous.

Eren -

Fuck I just saw this I am on my way right now

Don't move I'll be there in ten

Eren must've sped the entire way to your apartment considering he got there exactly six minutes after that text. He didn't even knock when he got there, knowing he could just push your door open with his strength and the shitty lock always being jammed.

He walked in to see you curled up on the floor against your couch, Peep sitting besides you as you stared blankly at your broken tv. It had one of your cooking knives stabbed through the center of it. As soon as Eren walked in you scrambled to your feet, rushing into his arms and shaking as you sobbed into his chest.

"It's okay y/n, I'm here." He whispered as he held you, looking around at the state of your apartment and feeling his blood begin to boil. Once your sobs subsided, Eren let go of you and began walking around, examining everything. He went into your bedroom and you heard him cursing under his breath in anger, his brow furrowed in rage.

You hadn't noticed he was just in a t-shirt and shorts from the gym, his hair pulled back into a sweaty messy bun. It was freezing outside but the adrenaline and anger coursing through him made him feel like he was on fire.

"I swear, if I find out where this fucker lives he will never see daylight again." He growled, noticing the flowers you tried to salvage on the counter. "Pack anything you need for Peep, you're both staying at my place from now on. At least until you get a new place."

"Eren, I can't do that.. we've only been talking for like a month and-" You began to protest.

"I don't care. I said you were mine, and I'm going to make sure you're safe. So you're staying with me." He said sternly, not a single hint of emotion on his stone cold face.

You didn't have the strength to object as you made your way to the kitchen, grabbing whatever cat food you had left along with his litter box. Eren went into your room and packed a few bags of clothes for you, having trouble finding ones that weren't cut to pieces.

He walked you to his car, opening the door for you before putting your bags in the back. You cradled Peep in your arms, thankful that he was a good cat that didn't want to get away from you and run off. He would let you hold him in your arms forever because its where he felt most safe, almost like how you felt in Eren's.

Once at his place, Jean met you guys outside to help with your bags. Eren must've texted him while he was looking around at the damage at your apartment, giving him a heads up that you were practically moving in along with your cat, on short notice. You didn't know that Eren sent him a video of just how bad it was that he secretly took while you weren't looking. Jean was more than okay with it, he was growing really fond of you and thought you were funny and lowkey jealous of his roommate because you were beautiful.

You brought your stuff into Eren's room with the help of the boys and Eren cleared a few drawers for your belongings. He went into his bathroom and came back with a new pink toothbrush in his hand, offering you a smile.

"Does this mean were official?" He asked you, a smile showing his perfect teeth.

You rolled your eyes, a small laugh escaping your throat.

"Yeah, I guess it does. Why did you have a new pink toothbrush, you weirdo?" You questioned him.

Eren shrugged and started to leave the room, talking over his shoulder.

"I bought it the day after I met you, for you to have here." And with that he left you alone to unpack, blush burning at your cheeks.

After you tried organizing what you brought and setting up Peep's food and litter in their laundry room, you thanked Jean with a tired smile as you went back to Eren's room. He was just getting out of the shower and saw you sitting on his bed, shaking again.

"Hey, hey.. It's okay. Neither of us will let anyone come through that door and hurt you, okay?"

You shook your head, the fear in your eyes locking with his as he was getting changed. As soon as he was dressed he came to you on the bed, sitting against the bed frame and pulling you into his chest. He let you cry again, your tears staining his shirt as he rubbed your back and ran his fingers through your hair.

"I'm scared." You whispered, voice merely the squeak of a mouse.

"I will never let anyone touch you the way he did, ever again. I promise." Eren's arms around you felt like a barrier from the rest of the world, keeping you safe right there with him.

"He threw me into a wall, he broke my bones." You whispered, sniffling as you cling to Eren's torso.

His body went rigid as he pictured it in his head, a grown man throwing your small frame into a wall and abusing you. It was fucked, and it made him see red. You sat up, looking at Eren as tears stained your cheeks.

"He used to accuse me of cheating but would be out all night, sleeping with girls at bars and then coming home drunk and hitting me for arguing with him over it. I am so fucked up from him." You choked back a sob, embarrassed that you were being so vulnerable to him and hid your face with your hands. "You deserve someone that doesn't have this baggage."

Eren pulled your hands away from your face and used his thumbs to wipe the tears off your cheeks, cupping your face in his large hands before kissing you. His lips pressed hard into yours, like it was the last kiss you'd ever get to share together. He pulled away after a moment, brushing your hair out of your face.

"You deserve someone that treats you well, and that's exactly what I'm going to do. Baggage and all. I don't care about that." He said, kissing you again quickly before pulling you into his chest again, petting the top of your head as your tears began to subside.

"I'll show you what it's like to be with a real man, and I'll show that fucker what it's like to be beaten by one." He said matter of factly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5.1K 35
ā†³š‚šŽšŒšš‹š„š“š„šƒ ąæ”*:ļ½„ ā”ā”ā” šæš‘’š‘£š‘– š“š‘š‘˜š‘’š‘Ÿš‘šš‘Žš‘› š‘„ š‘…š‘’š‘Žš‘‘š‘’š‘Ÿāœ”ļøŽ āš‘Šā„Žš‘Žš‘” š‘”š‘œš‘œš‘˜ š‘¦š‘œš‘¢ š‘ š‘œ š‘™š‘œš‘›š‘”?āž W...
37.3K 1.2K 13
- š«šžš­š®š«š§š¢š§š  š­šØ š”šžš« š”šØš¦šžš­šØš°š§ šššŸš­šžš« š¬šžšÆšžš§ š²šžššš«š¬, š­š”šž š¦š®š¬šž'š¬ š©ššš­š” š„šžšššš¬ š”šžš« š«š¢š š”š­ š­šØ š­ļæ½...
2.9K 259 23
Descriptions are for cucks. DISCLAIMER: All attack on titan characters belong to Hajime Isayama, I only own the plotline of THIS story. The storylin...
33.9K 861 64
-š˜µš˜©š˜¦ š˜µš˜ŗš˜±š˜¦ š˜°š˜§ š˜§š˜³š˜Ŗš˜¦š˜Æš˜„š˜“ š˜øš˜©š˜° š˜§š˜¶š˜¤š˜¬, š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜øš˜©š˜¦š˜Æ š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ š˜§š˜¢š˜­š˜­ š˜Ŗš˜Æ š˜­š˜°š˜·š˜¦, š˜µš˜©š˜¦š˜ŗ'š˜³š˜¦ š˜µš˜°š˜° š˜¢š˜§š˜³š˜¢š˜Ŗš˜„ š˜µš˜° š˜“š˜¢š˜ŗ...