The Mafia Boy-Jaden Hossler

By LAstoriesSway

⚠️DISCONTINUED⚠️ Adrielle is the Mafia Princess. Her Father owns one of the highest mafia groups. Jaden is... More

Welcome to The Mafia Boy
Cast
Cover Photos
Sorry

871 13 0
By LAstoriesSway

Adrielle's POV

I woke up at 10:30. I didnt wanna get up because I knew as soon as I got up I had to head over to Jaden's to talk to him. Like what am i supposed to say to him and Charli said that he has feelings for me. Thats so stressful. I haven't really put any thought into us. Can I even have a relationship with another Mafia leader? I need to talk to dad......

After about 10 minutes if me contemplating on what I was gonna say to Jaden. I got up and got ready for the day. I decided to do something a little more casual and hoping that we don't get called for a mission today.  I changed into some  jeans and a cute top. I grabbed my converse and slid those on:

I went downstairs once I had finished getting ready. I grabbed a yogurt cup with those little granola things that you flip into it. I sat on the kitchen counter eating. Kio and Nessa had come down while I was eating and grabbed a yogurt as well. They started eating and I threw my trash away.

Adrielle-"Alright so today we gotta go to Jaden's because I need to talk to him about something. Anyways you two are coming with me because why not. We can get lunch or an early dinner as siblings together. That hasn't happened in a while to I thought that would be nice." I say looking back and forth between Nessa and Kio.

Kio-"Okay, well it's not like I'm gonna argue with you" he says with a mouthful of yogurt

Nessa-"When are we leaving" she says taking the last bite of her yogurt and throwing the container away.

Adrielle-"Once Kio is done we will leave. I just gotta grab my bag. I'll be right back"

I headed up to my room and went into my closet grabbing my bag and putting a few necessities in it before heading back downstairs. Kio and Nessa were still in the kitchen. The three of us went to the garage and picked out a car then left for Jaden's.

Kio was driving and was listening to the little GPS lady. Nessa was doing something on her phone and I was texting Charli making sure that they are all home right now.

Charli 🌸

Hey Char

Hey you coming over

Yea is that still alright

Ofc Jae is in his room

Okay be there in any minute

~Time skip to Sanguigno house~

We finally got to the Sanguigno house. The three of us got out of the house and walked to the front door. Just as I was about to knock the door swings open.

Charli-"Adrielle!!"she jumps hugging me

Adrielle-"Hey Char" I laughed hugging her back. "How did you know we were here?"

Charli-"Cameras duh" she releases from the hug

Adrielle-"Right. Oh these are my siblings Nessa and Kio" I point to them as I say their names

Nessa-"Hi" She smiles and waves

Kio-"Sup" he smiles at her

Charli-"It's nice to meet you all. We'll come on in. We are all watching a movie so Nessa and Kio you guys can join everyone and meet them. Jaden is in his room Adrielle so just head on up" She tells us as we make our way through the house.

Adrielle-"Okay, I'll see you guys in a bit. Thanks Char"I smile at her then separate from the group.

As I head towards the staircase I look back and see Kio, Ness, and Char heading towards the movie room. I walk up the stairs. Jaden's room was at the end of the hall on the left so it took a little bit to get to his room. As soon as I got to his door I knocked and waited for a reply.

Jaden-"Charli! I said go away! I'll come down for Dinner!" He yelled through the door.

I tried to see if the door was unlocked and thankfully it was. I pushed his door open and walked inside his room; closing the door behind me. He still didn't look towards my direction. He was laying on his bed.

Adrielle-"It's not Charli" I say softly and smile. Jaden sits up and looks in my direction.

Jaden-"What are you doing here" he says in a monotone voice and stands up from his bed

Adrielle-"I wanted to talk to you....and apologize.....and explain myself" I say walking towards him staring right into his eyes.

Jaden-"There is nothing to even explain. You...you just came over the other day for a mission. It's not a big deal. I get it. You can leave now." Jaden says not meeting my eyes once.

Adrielle-"Jae...I really did have a good time hanging out with you" I put my hand on his chin so he could look at me "At first yes it was a mission. You know I can't disobey my father. Then I started remembering my best friend from when I was little. I missed us...and I completely forgot about the mission. Jae....I would never do what I did if I didn't have to. You know well that if you're dad asked you to do the same thing before we hung out again you would have done the mission. I'm not saying what I did was right but before the mission....we weren't friends...we weren't for a while. Our groups aren't supposed to like each other"

Jaden-"I know...you were just trying to be a good leader. I also know our groups aren't supposed to like each other but I just thought ever since we were little as soon as we became the leaders we would get along ig... I mean it's me and you. I guess things did change as soon as our fathers didn't let us see each other as much because they were forced to keep the rivalry again and whatever happened between them. Adrielle....I just....it just hurt that you were the one that was the distraction." He says keeping eye contact

Adrielle-"I'm sorry. I really am Jae" I say wrapping my arms around his waist and hugging him.

Jaden-"I know...." He wraps his arms around me

We both release from the hug and just look at each other. I smile at him and he gives me a smile back.

Adrielle-"Everyone is watching a movie downstairs if you want to join them" I ask him

Jaden-"Yea let's go" he says holding his hand out for me to grab. I grab his hand and smile at him.

We walk out of his room and head down to where everyone else is at. Once we enter the movie room everyone is looking at us.

Adrielle-"Hi" I laugh

Everyone greets us and looks back at the movie. They are all gathered on the first 4 beds. There wasn't really any room on them so jaden and I say in the back left bed.

Jaden and I leave a little space between the two of us but as the movie goes on that space quickly disappears and we are soon cuddling. Not that I'm complaining. After the movie finishes Charli and Nessa put on another movie and some of the guys order take out food. I see Kio getting along with the guys and I smile knowing my siblings are having fun.

I look up at Jaden and see he is already looking at me.

Adrielle-"Hi" I smile at him

Jaden-"Hi" he smiles back

Adrielle-"I like your smile" I say laughing a bit

Jaden-"I like yours too" he says cupping my cheek. I just smile even more and lean into his touch.

We continue to watch the movie and food comes. Bryce and Josh pass out food for everyone. Jaden and I are sharing. I check the time and see that it's 4 pm. I'm guessing Kio and Ness don't feel like going out to dinner since they got comfortable where they are sitting with everyone.

Once Jaden and I finish eating we go back to cuddling and I burry I face in his neck with my arms around his chest and his arms are around my waist. I really like this. I never want this to end. I smile and just listen to the movie going on.......

~~~~~~~~~~
Word count:1415

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 3K 46
Jaden Hossler Fanfic You should def read it's hella good 😌
3.6K 107 11
When a Mafia, who's really cold to others, falls in love in the first sight with a random girl who's pretty.........savage! The Mafia who believes in...
544K 8.3K 127
He runs the mafia, and she gets caught in the middle. When a walk home from a family meeting goes horribly wrong for Mirriella and she falls into the...
8.2K 363 35
[EDITING] " Y/n- Will you wait for me Mochi? Jimin- Of course Cupcake. I'll always wait for you. No matter what happens. Y/n- Really? I love you so m...